The Steam Deal thread V5. The big sale is over. New thread coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Welcome to the Steam Deal Thread V5! You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

This is a Wiki post. Please read this
We appreciate you helping keep this thread up to date. The sales change virtually every day so no one person has the time to update them all. If you notice a game is no longer on sale, feel free to delete its line from the sale list. Of course, if you see a game is on sale, add it to the list. Make sure your changes match the thread's format! For example, every game that's on sale is part of an unordered list. When adding a game to the list, copy an existing line and update the link, title, and prices. That way, the format stays correct. Do not list percentages off! We list the original price and the sale price here. If you have any suggestions for major changes to the post/thread, PM me (EastX) about them.
for instructions on updating the thread.

Steam Games and DLC on Sale - Updated 12/16

Daily Deal(s)

Midweek Madness Deal(s) Weekend Deal(s)

Other Deals

Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 9/23

Amazon
  • Amazon - Preorders

• Amazon - Current Deals

GamersGate

Greenman Gaming

Preorder Deals - Updated 10/28
Group Buys - Updated 8/14

Several multiplayer Steam games are available in 2-packs or 4-packs. These packs offer a discount over buying multiple copies of a game separately. We also maintain group buy trade threads for several games, so please use those threads if you're interested in setting up a group buy.

Free Stuff - Updated 4/3

There are several free games and mods on Steam. These are a few choice ones; you can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Steam around CAG

If you are interested in joining the Steam CAG Community or participating in a trade or group buy with fellow Cheap Ass Gamers, please do so in the dedicated threads and not in the deal discussion thread. In the dedicated threads you will find CAGers with the same specialized interest who will be much quicker (and happier) to respond than in the Deals thread.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

Steam Retail Key List

What is a CD key and where can I find it?

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7480-WUSF-3601

The CD Key is a serial number with a combination of 13, 18, or 25 letters and numbers - it can be found on a sticker inside your game's case or printed on the game's quick reference card.
The CD Key acts as your proof of purchase for the game - Steam Support may ask for it if you need to establish your ownership of an account. It is recommended that you keep your CD Key in a safe place to ensure the security of your account.

Which retail CD Keys are accepted on Steam?

All retail Valve games and a number of third-party games can be registered to your Steam account. All of the following games can be registered through Steam:
  • Valve CD Keys in this format: ####-#####-####
  • Valve CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Valve CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • AI War CD Keys in various formats
  • Aliens vs. Predator (2010 Release) CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Alpha Prime CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Audiosurf CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • BRINK CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is not accepted on Steam
  • Cities in Motion CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Civilization V CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Cricket Revolution CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dark Messiah CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dark Messiah CD Keys may also have been printed incorrectly, please see the Dark Messiah article
  • Darksiders CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: The number 2 and letter Z may look very similar.
  • Dawn of War II CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dawn of War II - Retribution CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Defense Grid CD Keys in this format (Direct2Drive only): 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Duke Nukem Forever CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dungeons and Dragons: Daggerdale in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Empire: Total War CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-DDEFGH3-IJK4L-MNOPQ-RST56
  • F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • F.E.A.R. 3 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Fallout: New Vegas CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Football Manager 2009 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2CD3FGH456I7JK8LMNOP9Q
  • Football Manager 2010 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2CD3FGH456I7JK8LMNOP9Q
  • Football Manager 2011 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Front Mission Evolved CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Global Agenda CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: Keys purchased directly from the Global Agenda website cannot be registered on Steam.
  • GTI Racing CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • GTR Evolution CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Homefront CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Humble Indie Bundle in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Humble Indie Bundle 2 in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Humble Indie Bundle 3 in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Just Cause 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: Please input all O's and 0's as Q's for Just Cause 2
  • Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Killing Floor CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • King Arthur - The Role-playing Wargame CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lara Croft Guardian of Light CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • The Last Remnant CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lionheart: Kings' Crusade CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lost Planet: Extreme Condition CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lost Planet: Colonies Edition CD Keys are not accepted on Steam
  • Mafia 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Magicka CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Metro 2033 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • MLB Front Office Manager CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Mount & Blade CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Mount & Blade: Warband CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • NBA 2K9 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Napoleon: Total War CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Order of War CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Prey CD Keys in this format: AAB1BB2C345CDD6E E7
  • R.U.S.E. CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: R.U.S.E. keys from Ubisoft's Digital River service are not accepted on Steam
  • RACE - the WTCC Game CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • RACE 07 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Ragdoll Kung Fu CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Railworks CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Red Orchestra CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Rogue Warrior CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • SiN Episodes: Emergence CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Saint's Row 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Serious Sam HD CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Shattered Horizon CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • The Ship CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Ship Simulator Extremes CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Silent Hill Homecoming CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Sniper: Ghost Warrior CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Space Trader CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Speedball 2 - Tournament in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Star Trek: D-A-C CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • STCC - The Game CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Super Meat Boy CD keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Supreme Commander 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Torchlight CD Keys in this format: 1ABC-D3FG-4567-JK8L
  • Note: Only keys purchased directly from Runic Games or Perfect World prior to May 19th, 2010 can be registered on Steam.
  • Total War: SHOGUN 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Unreal Tournament 3 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2-3FGH-456I-K8LM
  • Velvet Assassin CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings in this format: AB-1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM
  • Worldwide Soccer Manager 2009 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • X3: Terran Conflict CD Keys in this format: 1ABC-D3FG-4567-JK8L
  • Zeno Clash CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
Opposing Force CD-keys cannot be registered through Steam. Opposing Force was included in a retail Half-Life package. The Half-Life CD-key included in the package will unlock all of the games in that package, including Opposing Force.
Note: Only the retail games listed above can be registered through Steam. No other retail games can be registered and downloaded using Steam.

Other Keys that can be redeemed on Steam (CAG tested & verified)
11.gif

The Ball (bought @D2D and tested by voken)
Supreme Commander Forged Alliance (gives both FA and original, bought @amazon and tested by vism)

Indie Bundles thread on Steam forums (link)

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The End']A couple of days ago, there were several posters here who seemed to be pretty excited to see Silverfall: Complete on sale. Aside from the fact that it apparently doesn't go on sale all that often, why were people so excited about it? I confess, I had never heard of the game a few days ago. That Metacritic score doesn't scream "excellence in gaming" though.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MysterD']That's b/c the Silverfall (original) game had a lot of user UI issues, camera issues, and technical performances issues out-the-box, when the game was originally reviewed most places. It got dinged a lot of places hard b/c of that.
Silverfall did give the player often choices in most quests - even in a loot-driven heavy ARPG. Often, these choices - they'd also effect your Technology vs. Nature meter - and that Meter would decide also what other skills you could learn (and not learn). Also, at its time - it was cel-shaded and looked really good, but most systems ran in poorly.

A buggy game release that is later patched up well are hard to assess since most reviews are biased due to the bugs, so it's harder to tell if the game it worth it.

Silverfall: Earth Awakening (stand-alone expansion) never officially hit the USA at Retail, as well. So, Earth Awakening was not reviewed much in the States, as well. Finding it was NOT easy - as often you had to look to Import places like Gogamer back then, to find it. Atari had the USA rights for distributing everything Silverfall at Retail - and they didn't opt for the expansion here.

IMHO, Silverfall was good even w/ its major issues, but Earth Awakening (which fixed basically most of the complaints I had w/ the game) FINALLY made the game great & live up to its potential.

Silverfall + Earth Awakening eventually wound-up in the digital space - and well, it wasn't put on sale often there. I think that's why people are looking for it b/c the expansion was once VERY hard-to-find.

Also, Monte Cristo Game Studios closed its doors in 2010.
[/QUOTE]

The recent bit began on the 18th when Silverfall: Earth Awakening popped up as daily for $3.75 on GG (starts on page 55 of the GG thread, summed up in this post -- hit the spoiler button.) MysterD's posts raised awareness among some CAGs, so when I saw it on the Steam Autum sale, I bit right away. For me it was simply a matter of an isometric (or third person) ARPG for cheap that was worth checking out (and I wanted the complete version).

[quote name='Mooby']The way I read it (may have been The End who explained) is that while you can play Earth Awakening by itself it starts you off at a higher level and new area so, in effect, you miss out on content. Thus, it makes sense to buy both.[/QUOTE]

I've read this elsewhere too. In the expansion you start at level 40 iirc.

[quote name='valenor the bored']I've never heard of Chivalry before but I just looked at the video and it looks awesome.

Any thoughts or recommendations?[/QUOTE]

If wild random times are fun to you, go for it. If slow paced or super realistic combat is your thing, stay away from it. The combat itself is slow but everything happens really quickly and can be quirky at times. It's all in good way though.

[quote name='fignutz32']That Hotline game is evil. I don't know how I let you guys talk me into it.[/QUOTE]

It's fucking awesome! I'm up to chapter 8 atm. (I'm not really sure how it appears to someone who didn't play games in the 80s, my guess is "evil".) ^_^

For anyone who got Hotline Miami for $5 and kept a copy for their inventory, can I buy it off of you for that price? I've got Paypal. Please PM me if you have a spare copy to sell.

I ignored the Silverfall talk before, thinking it was some other series I didn't care about. Then I remembered that I bought the expansion (only) on D2D a couple years ago before Gamefly bought them - I think it was when they had some crazy coupon stacking and I got it for a dollar or two. Now you have me thinking I should complete the set.

Grabbed Galactic Civ 2 Ultimate and will probably get Mark of the Ninja before it expires. Started playing Deadlight tonight and while I love the visuals and the weirdness of the vague story, it can be frustrating in parts and it turns out there are plenty of Limbo-esque "why did I just die?" moments.

[quote name='MysterD']That's b/c the Silverfall (original) game had a lot of user UI issues, camera issues, and technical performances issues out-the-box, when the game was originally reviewed most places. It got dinged a lot of places hard b/c of that.

Silverfall did give the player often choices in most quests - even in a loot-driven heavy ARPG. Often, these choices - they'd also effect your Technology vs. Nature meter - and that Meter would decide also what other skills you could learn (and not learn). Also, at its time - it was cel-shaded and looked really good, but most systems ran in poorly.

Silverfall: Earth Awakening (stand-alone expansion) never officially hit the USA at Retail, as well. So, Earth Awakening was not reviewed much in the States, as well. Finding it was NOT easy - as often you had to look to Import places like Gogamer back then, to find it. Atari had the USA rights for distributing everything Silverfall at Retail - and they didn't opt for the expansion here.

IMHO, Silverfall was good even w/ its major issues, but Earth Awakening (which fixed basically most of the complaints I had w/ the game) FINALLY made the game great & live up to its potential.

Silverfall + Earth Awakening eventually wound-up in the digital space - and well, it wasn't put on sale often there. I think that's why people are looking for it b/c the expansion was once VERY hard-to-find.

Also, Monte Cristo Game Studios closed its doors in 2010.[/QUOTE]

So do the changes in Earth Awakening only apply to that game or do they take effect in the original as well? I bought Silverfall for a few bucks back when Circuit City went out but I haven't really played it. You guys have got me thinking about getting the expansion and giving it another shot.

[quote name='Killbomb']So do the changes in Earth Awakening only apply to that game or do they take effect in the original as well? I bought Silverfall for a few bucks back when Circuit City went out but I haven't really played it. You guys have got me thinking about getting the expansion and giving it another shot.[/QUOTE]

Read this:
[quote name='MysterD']About Silverfall (original) + Earth Awakening (stand-alone expansion):

If you plan on playing original Silverfall...
MAKE SURE you have BOTH Silverfall (original) + Silverfall: Earth Awakening (stand-alone expansion) and that you do install them TOGETHER right into the same game folder.
Earth Awakening fixes so many technical issues w/ performance improvements; and has a lot of UI and camera fixes and improvements (which is for both games), it ain't even funny.
They (Monte Cristo Game Studios) NEVER patched all of that stuff into the original Silverfall game alone.
You NEED Earth Awakening for all the UI and camera improvements for the Original game!
BTW, RIP, Monte Cristo Game Studios!

If you only install the original Silverfall - you'll be missing out on tons of UI and camera improvements that only Earth Awakening gives you that it ain't even funny....
As someone who played Silverfall (original) before Earth Awakening came out, I'm telling you - the differences and improvements are like day and night here.

Earth Awakening is a stand-alone expansion, so you could always play that alone w/out installing Silverfall (original).
You'd have all of the UI fixes, camera fixes, and all of that stuff - b/c that stuff just comes w/ Earth Awakening period.

EDIT - Nov. 18, 2012:
You can read some of my thoughts that I wrote years ago on Silverfall + Earth Awakening...

Silverfall (original) [before Earth Awakening was released]:
Part 1.
Part 2.

Silverfall: Earth Awakening:
Part 1.
Part 2.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Killbomb']Whoops, didn't go that far back. Long night at work...[/QUOTE]

No worries =) It was actually in the GG thread, but linked here a few times over the steam sale.

Metro 2033 $4.99
Bioshock 2 $4.99
Doom 3 BFG $14.99 (which apparently includes Doom 1 and 2, which I was unaware of)

Hah!/Blah!

I'm interested in the valve complete pack has it ever been too much lower in price than it is right now? Should I go ahead and get it? Also what if you own like 2 or 3 games already from this pack do you get extra keys/do they go in your inventory to trade? Also where is the Super id Software Pack and is it coming back?

[quote name='MulderYuffie']I'm interested in the valve complete pack has it ever been too much lower in price than it is right now? Should I go ahead and get it? Also what if you own like 2 or 3 games already from this pack do you get extra keys/do they go in your inventory to trade? Also where is the Super id Software Pack and is it coming back?[/QUOTE]

No pack on Steam will give you extra copies if you own the game.

[quote name='SeymourGams']Metro 2033 $4.99
Bioshock 2 $4.99
Doom 3 BFG $14.99 (which apparently includes Doom 1 and 2, which I was unaware of)

Hah!/Blah![/QUOTE]

Doom 3 BFG is $11.25 at Green Man Gaming after a 25% off voucher.

I probably won't add much to my cart at day's end. Winter sale is coming, after all.

Probably will get Blueberry Garden, Lume. Maybe Mahjong Quest and Jewel Quest packs. Wings of Prey for husband.

Bioshock 1 and 2 as a pack were five dollars at Amazon and activate on steam (and might still be I didn't check) so there's no point in buying just 2.

Mark of the Ninja is $7.49...I already have too many Steam games I haven't played, so should I wait until it goes on sale again during the Winter Sale?

Anyone else notice that the Trine complete collection is actually a dollar more than it would cost to buy the games by themselves?

[quote name='JoePianist']Mark of the Ninja is $7.49...I already have too many Steam games I haven't played, so should I wait until it goes on sale again during the Winter Sale?[/QUOTE]

Wondering the same thing. Enjoyed the demo on 360 so I might just get it now and play it right away so I won't be upset if it hits 75% off during the Winter sale. :D

[quote name='SeymourGams']Metro 2033 $4.99
Bioshock 2 $4.99[/QUOTE]
Haven't we reached the point yet where Metro 2033 and Bioshock just come bundled with Windows? :D

On the "it's casual" front, 7 Wonders games are $3.39(-66%) ea. My Wife gets tons of mileage from these games and is really enjoing the new one, 7 Wonders: Ancient Alien Makeover. They really did a big makeover and it looks/plays great. Also "a new and exciting material – Alien Energy!"

[quote name='utopianmachine']Sort of random. Anyone else's wishlist at the top right showing 0 games? If I click it, I see my whole wishlist, anyway.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

[quote name='g6grim']When I'm playing the demo I feel like the camera is stuttering all the time and I just can't look at the screen for too long. Could this be one of the issues that you are talking about? Am I just imagining things?[/QUOTE]
Pretty much, yep. Stutters, slowdowns, crazy framerates drops all of sudden, game running in single digits - these were all nasty in the original Silverfall demo and full game - especially if you tried cranking the game-settings up like the Resolution and other graphical bells & whistles (like Shadows). Back then w/ the original Silverfall, you had to drop a lot of the graphical stuff down and res' down to keep it running decently. That's not even getting into the mediocre UI and the locked camera.

Earth Awakening fixed ALL of these issues. They reworked the whole entire engine, UI, and camera (they unlocked) all in Earth Awakening. Since they didn't plan to implement all of these fixes for the original game, that really hurt them, I think. It's sad Atari never opted to sell the expansion alone and/or repackage the game to sell it w/ Original Game + Expansion together in one pack. I can kind of understand Atari's point, since the game didn't sell well and was reviewed poorly - b/c likely the expansion probably wouldn't sell well, either. Though, it wouldn't surprise me if Atari made Monte Cristo kick it out-the-door onto the market too soon, as well - to try to capitalize on the major successes many games in the loot-driven ARPG genre. And/or with Monte Cristo, it wouldn't surprised me that Monte agreed to a release date and had such big scope for the game, that they couldn't get the technical stuff down properly by the time the game got its original release - a lot of times, these publishers don't budge much on release dates for a game if you agree to one, unless you're a big name or got a huge reputation the size of say Irrational Games Boston or Id Software.

any idea if today is just going to be a best sellers recap day, or if there will be new deals on top of yesterdays deals AND the best sellers? (sounds like too many deals on one page..)

[quote name='TheArmoredVirus']any idea if today is just going to be a best sellers recap day, or if there will be new deals on top of yesterdays deals AND the best sellers? (sounds like too many deals on one page..)[/QUOTE]

I would bet it's new deals. The major sales, like the upcoming winter sale (?), are the ones that have had recaps in the past.

I'm going to drop in a quick recommendation for Cargo Commander. It's jumpy-aroundy-in-spacey puzzle fun and I've quite enjoyed it so far. Definitely one of the "hidden gems" of the sale.

[quote name='utopianmachine']I would bet it's new deals. The major sales, like the upcoming winter sale (?), are the ones that have had recaps in the past.[/QUOTE]

alrighty. i couldnt remember last year if they recapped bf. just low on game budget and if nothings new im prob going to get a friend a copy of chivalry

Better Borderlands 2 price for winter sale? I was looking for a 4-pack to get it at 22.50 but if it gets any cheaper for winter sale, I may just wait.

Seems like everything is better at the two major sales.

That being said, the winter sale is only weeks away, right? Not a huge price change between now and then, likely.

[quote name='utopianmachine']I probably won't add much to my cart at day's end. Winter sale is coming, after all.[/QUOTE]

steam-winter-sale.jpg

GIMP really leaves something to be desired.

Would someone mind posting the new flash deals?

I see Quantum Conundrum and Lone Survivor, but the 3rd one is not available in region (Puerto Rico). Just wondering if I should try to get it another way.

Thanks!

[quote name='CrimsonTribe']Would someone mind posting the new flash deals?

I see Quantum Conundrum and Lone Survivor, but the 3rd one is not available in region (Puerto Rico). Just wondering if I should try to get it another way.[/QUOTE]

It's Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition for $8.99. 70% off.

[quote name='Flowette']I'm going to drop in a quick recommendation for Cargo Commander. It's jumpy-aroundy-in-spacey puzzle fun and I've quite enjoyed it so far. Definitely one of the "hidden gems" of the sale.[/QUOTE]

At first I thought you meant Carrier Command: Gaea Mission and was confused. After watching a video for Carrier Command I thought it looked really freakin cool, but probably too detail oriented and hardcore for me.

Cargo Commander looks interesting as well

Bummed that I missed Hotline Miami because of being out in the world doing stuff on a holiday weekend (I know, right?). Hopefully we'll get some kind of best of today.

[quote name='mokmoof']Bummed that I missed Hotline Miami because of being out in the world doing stuff on a holiday weekend (I know, right?). Hopefully we'll get some kind of best of today.[/QUOTE]

I have my finger on the Hotline Miami trigger...but its going to be in a bundle...it almost was apparently yesterday too. Just wait.....stand fast and you will be rewarded

[quote name='Frithsblessing']Can anyone recommend the Quantum Conundrum DLC? It's only $0.74, but a man has to have a code.[/QUOTE]
I pre-ordered the Season Pass, but I really didn't like the Desmond Debacle, so I haven't even gotten around to trying IKE-aramba! (despite its excellent name). Desmond just had too much of the stuff I didn't love (jumping, jumping, jumping) and not enough of the stuff I did love.

Quick question, I have the vanilla DAO on Origin from when EA had that mess up a while back. I want to see how well the game plays on my pc before I get the ultimate edition (which I would get on steam). My question is if I play a few hours on DAO in Origin then go buy DAO:UE on steam, can I use the same save file?

I've gotten a lot this sale, but looks like a lot will be left for the holiday sale.

Been waiting for the Fallouts and X-Com collection to hit 75%, and was hoping for the GTA Pack to make an appearance. Hopefully during the Holidays I'll get lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back