The Steam Deal thread V5. The big sale is over. New thread coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Welcome to the Steam Deal Thread V5! You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

This is a Wiki post. Please read this
We appreciate you helping keep this thread up to date. The sales change virtually every day so no one person has the time to update them all. If you notice a game is no longer on sale, feel free to delete its line from the sale list. Of course, if you see a game is on sale, add it to the list. Make sure your changes match the thread's format! For example, every game that's on sale is part of an unordered list. When adding a game to the list, copy an existing line and update the link, title, and prices. That way, the format stays correct. Do not list percentages off! We list the original price and the sale price here. If you have any suggestions for major changes to the post/thread, PM me (EastX) about them.
for instructions on updating the thread.

Steam Games and DLC on Sale - Updated 12/16

Daily Deal(s)

Midweek Madness Deal(s) Weekend Deal(s)

Other Deals

Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 9/23

Amazon
  • Amazon - Preorders

• Amazon - Current Deals

GamersGate

Greenman Gaming

Preorder Deals - Updated 10/28
Group Buys - Updated 8/14

Several multiplayer Steam games are available in 2-packs or 4-packs. These packs offer a discount over buying multiple copies of a game separately. We also maintain group buy trade threads for several games, so please use those threads if you're interested in setting up a group buy.

Free Stuff - Updated 4/3

There are several free games and mods on Steam. These are a few choice ones; you can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Steam around CAG

If you are interested in joining the Steam CAG Community or participating in a trade or group buy with fellow Cheap Ass Gamers, please do so in the dedicated threads and not in the deal discussion thread. In the dedicated threads you will find CAGers with the same specialized interest who will be much quicker (and happier) to respond than in the Deals thread.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

Steam Retail Key List

What is a CD key and where can I find it?

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7480-WUSF-3601

The CD Key is a serial number with a combination of 13, 18, or 25 letters and numbers - it can be found on a sticker inside your game's case or printed on the game's quick reference card.
The CD Key acts as your proof of purchase for the game - Steam Support may ask for it if you need to establish your ownership of an account. It is recommended that you keep your CD Key in a safe place to ensure the security of your account.

Which retail CD Keys are accepted on Steam?

All retail Valve games and a number of third-party games can be registered to your Steam account. All of the following games can be registered through Steam:
  • Valve CD Keys in this format: ####-#####-####
  • Valve CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Valve CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • AI War CD Keys in various formats
  • Aliens vs. Predator (2010 Release) CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Alpha Prime CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Audiosurf CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • BRINK CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is not accepted on Steam
  • Cities in Motion CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Civilization V CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Cricket Revolution CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dark Messiah CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dark Messiah CD Keys may also have been printed incorrectly, please see the Dark Messiah article
  • Darksiders CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: The number 2 and letter Z may look very similar.
  • Dawn of War II CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dawn of War II - Retribution CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Defense Grid CD Keys in this format (Direct2Drive only): 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Duke Nukem Forever CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dungeons and Dragons: Daggerdale in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Empire: Total War CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-DDEFGH3-IJK4L-MNOPQ-RST56
  • F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • F.E.A.R. 3 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Fallout: New Vegas CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Football Manager 2009 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2CD3FGH456I7JK8LMNOP9Q
  • Football Manager 2010 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2CD3FGH456I7JK8LMNOP9Q
  • Football Manager 2011 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Front Mission Evolved CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Global Agenda CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: Keys purchased directly from the Global Agenda website cannot be registered on Steam.
  • GTI Racing CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • GTR Evolution CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Homefront CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Humble Indie Bundle in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Humble Indie Bundle 2 in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Humble Indie Bundle 3 in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Just Cause 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: Please input all O's and 0's as Q's for Just Cause 2
  • Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Killing Floor CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • King Arthur - The Role-playing Wargame CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lara Croft Guardian of Light CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • The Last Remnant CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lionheart: Kings' Crusade CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lost Planet: Extreme Condition CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lost Planet: Colonies Edition CD Keys are not accepted on Steam
  • Mafia 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Magicka CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Metro 2033 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • MLB Front Office Manager CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Mount & Blade CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Mount & Blade: Warband CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • NBA 2K9 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Napoleon: Total War CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Order of War CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Prey CD Keys in this format: AAB1BB2C345CDD6E E7
  • R.U.S.E. CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: R.U.S.E. keys from Ubisoft's Digital River service are not accepted on Steam
  • RACE - the WTCC Game CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • RACE 07 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Ragdoll Kung Fu CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Railworks CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Red Orchestra CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Rogue Warrior CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • SiN Episodes: Emergence CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Saint's Row 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Serious Sam HD CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Shattered Horizon CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • The Ship CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Ship Simulator Extremes CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Silent Hill Homecoming CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Sniper: Ghost Warrior CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Space Trader CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Speedball 2 - Tournament in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Star Trek: D-A-C CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • STCC - The Game CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Super Meat Boy CD keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Supreme Commander 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Torchlight CD Keys in this format: 1ABC-D3FG-4567-JK8L
  • Note: Only keys purchased directly from Runic Games or Perfect World prior to May 19th, 2010 can be registered on Steam.
  • Total War: SHOGUN 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Unreal Tournament 3 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2-3FGH-456I-K8LM
  • Velvet Assassin CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings in this format: AB-1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM
  • Worldwide Soccer Manager 2009 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • X3: Terran Conflict CD Keys in this format: 1ABC-D3FG-4567-JK8L
  • Zeno Clash CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
Opposing Force CD-keys cannot be registered through Steam. Opposing Force was included in a retail Half-Life package. The Half-Life CD-key included in the package will unlock all of the games in that package, including Opposing Force.
Note: Only the retail games listed above can be registered through Steam. No other retail games can be registered and downloaded using Steam.

Other Keys that can be redeemed on Steam (CAG tested & verified)
11.gif

The Ball (bought @D2D and tested by voken)
Supreme Commander Forged Alliance (gives both FA and original, bought @amazon and tested by vism)

Indie Bundles thread on Steam forums (link)

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
After restarting Steam (to participate in the Steam Beta Update) I was given the Portal 2 coupon. Try restarting for those who haven't received it? (I thought I hadn't gotten it because I checked my inventory after reading that some got it.)

[quote name='Chalk']After restarting Steam (to participate in the Steam Beta Update) I was given the Portal 2 coupon. Try restarting for those who haven't received it? (I thought I hadn't gotten it because I checked my inventory after reading that some got it.)[/QUOTE]

Same here.

[quote name='sunasun']Son of a bitch, activated the community crap and now it is all facebooked.[/QUOTE]

*Motoki just poked you*

[quote name='Motoki']*Motoki just poked you*[/QUOTE]

[quote name='travathian']Don't worry, a few days of antibiotics will clear up anything you catch.[/QUOTE]
Lol, I already regret my post. In 2 weeks we'll have to start a new thread when this fills up with facebook posts.

[quote name='pantsattack']I think I'm interpreting this correctly, but is this Rolling Skull posting from his in-car mounted phone?[/QUOTE]
Yes.

[quote name='Chalk']After restarting Steam (to participate in the Steam Beta Update) I was given the Portal 2 coupon. Try restarting for those who haven't received it? (I thought I hadn't gotten it because I checked my inventory after reading that some got it.)[/QUOTE]

I did the same and didn't receive the Portal 2 coupon, but it's not like I need it or want it. I already have Portal 2.

i just recently activated my portal 2 key from the ps3 version i got back at launch. if anyone wants to do some co-op, my username is auen1.

Thoroughly annoyed with Steam right now. On the second crash that it's given me for the day the download that I had going on Sleeping Dogs went back to 0. I've probably put around 24 hours into that download due to this shitty internet. I guess I'll have to wait to play that game until I'm finally settled into a new house. Bullshit.

(Have only tried restarting the client, going to look for further suggestions. If anybody has any feel free to ease this rage.)

[quote name='btw1217']I don't normally beg, but f anyone has a Portal 2 coupon they're not going to use, I would really love to get the game. I've been super bummed about passing Portal 2 during the Summer Sale.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/btw1217[/QUOTE]

I have a coupon. Added you.

Anyone know if the first Sniper game has native support for a controller? With my backlog, not looking to spend the $ on the full collection, but thinking about the first game for just under $4....

I'd be grateful if anyone still has another copy of portal 2.

Also if anyone wants a free copy of half life 2 to finally experience or share with someone, ive been meaning to give it away for a while. PM if wants

EDIT: hl2 gone

Been playing Iron Brigade the past few days while finishing up the move, and I love it. Of course I am a sucker for anything mech related. While it does have tower defense elements, it's also actiony as your piloting a robot with guns mounted on it. IMO it's more action than tower defense.

I've seen it compared to Sanctum but I feel while its similar, it is different. Overall a good game and a decent port even if it has GFWL. Even had some minor issues someone from double fine on the steam forums helped me trouble shoot.

Also I am actually beating games from my backlog. I don't think I belong here anymore. XD

Messed around with Analogue: A Hate Story a bit more today and got two of the alternate endings.

I really like the main ending with the Pale Bride. It's a pretty moving story. Definitely recommend.

And it's completely unlike the weird garbage/obvious love that I'm experiencing in Adam's Venture right now.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Messed around with Analogue: A Hate Story a bit more today and got two of the alternate endings.

I really like the main ending with the Pale Bride. It's a pretty moving story. Definitely recommend.

And it's completely unlike the weird garbage/obvious love that I'm experiencing in Adam's Venture right now.[/QUOTE]

Has Analogue: A Hate Story been in an indie bundle?

Curses batman...

http://steamcommunity.com/id/IkedaT

If someone would like to give Portal 2 coupon away :) I've never played but I heard its pretty good. If not, no biggie. Thanks much to Andami.

Honestly, I'm just trying to figure out if I'm a Pillar of the Community... how come I'm not invited into the beta?

Edit: Ah N/M.... I bet I wasn't one of the first 50,000 when I complained about steam getting hit hard earlier in the day (when I was trying to get my video to upload) every body and their brother must have been going for their pillar. Oh well.

[quote name='IkedaTeramusa']Edit: Ah N/M.... I bet I wasn't one of the first 50,000 when I complained about steam getting hit hard earlier in the day (when I was trying to get my video to upload) every body and their brother must have been going for their pillar. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Truthfully, the 50,000 was probably filled before the Beta was even released. I completed it on the 12th last month, so that was over a month that anyone who uses Steam could have earned it. Also, I'd give you the Portal coupon, but it isn't giftable, only tradeable, and I'm not sure if you can trade nothing for something. We could try, I guess.

looking for 2 people to join into an Iron Brigade 4 pack. I have myself and a friend, need a 3rd and 4th.

Let me know if you're man enough!

[quote name='utopianmachine']Messed around with Analogue: A Hate Story a bit more today and got two of the alternate endings.

And it's completely unlike the weird garbage/obvious love that I'm experiencing in Adam's Venture right now.[/QUOTE]

I screwed myself over the first go round because
I panicked when I was talking to Mute and the whole static reactor thing hit and fixed it all ASAP thereby apparently nuking Hyuan-ae for good in the process.

Whoops.

I'll have to play it again and be more careful this time. I like that there are multiple endings though, it adds replayability.

I've never really played a visual novel before and I'm surprised how much I like it.

Interested in Analogue but don't own it yet. Should I seek out its free predecessor first, or are the games actually not related?

[quote name='backseatdog']Is the Alan Wake bundle worth it for $10 or should I wait for it to drop even further?[/QUOTE]

definitely worth it, alan wake is a fantastic game.

analogue. I forgot that I forgot to buy it until now. I enjoyed the demo a fair amount. So either a bundle or the winter sale, it shall be mine next time. As I believe it has been $5 twice now, once a daily in spring, and during the summer sale.

[quote name='backseatdog']Is the Alan Wake bundle worth it for $10 or should I wait for it to drop even further?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't look for it to be any cheaper until at least the 2013 Summer Sale (no I don't know when that starts! ;)).

[quote name='AgentW']analogue. I forgot that I forgot to buy it until now. I enjoyed the demo a fair amount. So either a bundle or the winter sale, it shall be mine next time. As I believe it has been $5 twice now, once a daily in spring, and during the summer sale.[/QUOTE]

If I recall correctly, that daily deal in the spring only took 40% off the price, so it's only actually been half off the one time.

[quote name='DPsycho']Interested in Analogue but don't own it yet. Should I seek out its free predecessor first, or are the games actually not related?[/QUOTE]

Neither of her other two Digital Novels are directly related to Analogue. Digital seems a little more rudimentary in that it is more text and less graphics. Don't Take it Personally Babe... has visuals so is probably a little closer to Analogue. Actually Analogue is probably more a mix of the two since there is some messing around with a terminal at some point.

I did download here two free VNs but I haven't tried them out at this point, just read reviews and such.

It's a very solid game, Analogue. Game style is not for everyone, and as has been stated, it's best to demo it. But it was one of the better and more unique games I've played in a while. I picked it up on the sale and loved it. Hopefully the lady who made it makes some more games because it has its niche, and she is very talented in storytelling.

Thanks, Motoki. If there were some common thread between the games, I'd feel I were missing something by starting with Analogue.

In other news, the install file for the Summerbatch is reporting as corrupted when I try to run it. Looks like I'm using my second of seven allowed downloads now...

Update: Second download of it worked fine, so probably a problem on my end. All is well.

[quote name='Motoki']Neither of her other two Digital Novels are directly related to Analogue. Digital seems a little more rudimentary in that it is more text and less graphics. Don't Take it Personally Babe... has visuals so is probably a little closer to Analogue. Actually Analogue is probably more a mix of the two since there is some messing around with a terminal at some point.

I did download here two free VNs but I haven't tried them out at this point, just read reviews and such.[/QUOTE]

Since you guys are on the subject of Analogue, is it similar to the Hakuoki games? I haven't really looked at Analogue too much, so sorry if it's a dumb question.

[quote name='Tom Jane']It's a very solid game, Analogue. Game style is not for everyone, and as has been stated, it's best to demo it. But it was one of the better and more unique games I've played in a while. I picked it up on the sale and loved it. Hopefully the lady who made it makes some more games because it has its niche, and she is very talented in storytelling.[/QUOTE]

Well as of July 23rd she apparently sold over 20,000 copies which is quite an accomplishment for such a niche game/digital novel. I would be really surprised if she doesn't do some more Steam releases in the future.

It sounds like she didn't even expect to sell 1,000 copies.

[quote name='DPsycho']Thanks, Motoki. If there were some common thread between the games, I'd feel I were missing something by starting with Analogue.[/QUOTE]

FWIW the other two take place in the near past or near future while Analogue takes place in the distant future.

In other news, the install file for the Summerbatch is reporting as corrupted when I try to run it. Looks like I'm using my second of seven allowed downloads now...
Nancy the Happy Whore is playing hard to get.

2 great games with good storyline is worth the $10 and it is a great port too, I bought mine during summer sale without any hesitation.

It's going to keep dropping, if you can wait.

If you want to play it right now it's a good price

First person that:

1. Is CAGiversary or higher
2. Wants to buy Portal 2 for themselves or a co-op buddy
3. Quotes this post with a link to their Steam profile

...is welcome to my Portal 2 75% off coupon :)

EDIT: claimed by a worthy recipient below!

holy crap. moving and pre-semester stuff is apparently taking more time than i thought. not only is there a new thread, but it's 500 posts old. i am missing a lot.

Big fan of Alan Wake. Loved the shooting and the story. Just thought the ending of AW was as terrible as Monkey Island 2's ending.

For Analogue, big fan. Also a fan of Digital: A Love Story and don't take it personally babe. They're all kinda schlocky but Analogue has enough in it that it really feels like a magnum opus for the author. Digital is basically a rather standard story told with an old dial-up modems and BBS feel.

Note that playing Analogue for even five minutes spoils one of the early twists in Digital. Nothing major but you know what will happen earlier than you should. It feels dumb that the author insisted on using that in Analogue.

don't take it personally babe is charming. I must be terribly weak against school drama as I keep reading Surviving High School and don't take it personally babe is pretty much that but written by a gay girly geek. If you're playing don't take it personally, I think I should recommend that you live it up. It's a VN, not a score-based game, so when you have an opportunity to be less than an ideal teacher, you may just want to go for it rather than try to stay the ideal. You won't lose.

And for Analogue, the endings are all obvious
Leave with *Hyun-ae in love. Leave with *Hyun-ae as a platonic friend. Leave with *Mute. Harem end. Leave without any AI. For dummy ends, download during the reactor puzzle for the sort of ending you deserve. Also, shut down *Hyun-ae's every attempt to talk to you before you get the admin password out of her and she will shut you out for the "Treat *Hyun-ae in the matter to which she is accustomed" achievement, but neither of these dummy ends count in the unlock screen.
, except for the
harem
ending which requires you to get tricky by
showing *Mute the Silenced Forever log. Of course, you can't get this in any game because *Hyun-ae won't cough it up until after the reactor puzzle and that locks you to *Hyun-ae alone. You'll need to recover it by the ID number, essentially "cheating," and the game lampshades that.

Kinda disappointed that you couldn't get these two to the table with your own wit and charm but, again, a VN, it's not SUPPOSED to engage the player hurr hurr hurr

[quote name='Lint21']First person that:

1. Is CAGiversary or higher
2. Wants to buy Portal 2 for themselves or a co-op buddy
3. Quotes this post with a link to their Steam profile

...is welcome to my Portal 2 75% off coupon :)[/QUOTE]
I would like this to buy an extra copy for my family friend who is a Physics professor. I think he'd enjoy it from at least a theoretical physics angle if he does not enjoy the game elements. :lol:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ObsidianSpire

[quote name='houdinilogic']holy crap. moving and pre-semester stuff is apparently taking more time than i thought. not only is there a new thread, but it's 500 posts old. i am missing a lot.[/QUOTE]

You didn't miss anything, the thread temporarily became 4chan and was bombarded with vids/pics. The only memorable thing that was posted was a link to this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

[quote name='atreyuevr']You didn't miss anything, the thread temporarily became 4chan and was bombarded with vids/pics. The only memorable thing that was posted was a link to this video:

[/QUOTE]

Am I the only one that has to watch that video start to finish every time its posted or I stumble across it? It is absurd but entertaining and catchy at the same time. Glad you posted it just now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back