The Steam Deal thread V5. The big sale is over. New thread coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Welcome to the Steam Deal Thread V5! You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

This is a Wiki post. Please read this
We appreciate you helping keep this thread up to date. The sales change virtually every day so no one person has the time to update them all. If you notice a game is no longer on sale, feel free to delete its line from the sale list. Of course, if you see a game is on sale, add it to the list. Make sure your changes match the thread's format! For example, every game that's on sale is part of an unordered list. When adding a game to the list, copy an existing line and update the link, title, and prices. That way, the format stays correct. Do not list percentages off! We list the original price and the sale price here. If you have any suggestions for major changes to the post/thread, PM me (EastX) about them.
for instructions on updating the thread.

Steam Games and DLC on Sale - Updated 12/16

Daily Deal(s)

Midweek Madness Deal(s) Weekend Deal(s)

Other Deals

Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 9/23

Amazon
  • Amazon - Preorders

• Amazon - Current Deals

GamersGate

Greenman Gaming

Preorder Deals - Updated 10/28
Group Buys - Updated 8/14

Several multiplayer Steam games are available in 2-packs or 4-packs. These packs offer a discount over buying multiple copies of a game separately. We also maintain group buy trade threads for several games, so please use those threads if you're interested in setting up a group buy.

Free Stuff - Updated 4/3

There are several free games and mods on Steam. These are a few choice ones; you can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Steam around CAG

If you are interested in joining the Steam CAG Community or participating in a trade or group buy with fellow Cheap Ass Gamers, please do so in the dedicated threads and not in the deal discussion thread. In the dedicated threads you will find CAGers with the same specialized interest who will be much quicker (and happier) to respond than in the Deals thread.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

Steam Retail Key List

What is a CD key and where can I find it?

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7480-WUSF-3601

The CD Key is a serial number with a combination of 13, 18, or 25 letters and numbers - it can be found on a sticker inside your game's case or printed on the game's quick reference card.
The CD Key acts as your proof of purchase for the game - Steam Support may ask for it if you need to establish your ownership of an account. It is recommended that you keep your CD Key in a safe place to ensure the security of your account.

Which retail CD Keys are accepted on Steam?

All retail Valve games and a number of third-party games can be registered to your Steam account. All of the following games can be registered through Steam:
  • Valve CD Keys in this format: ####-#####-####
  • Valve CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Valve CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • AI War CD Keys in various formats
  • Aliens vs. Predator (2010 Release) CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Alpha Prime CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Audiosurf CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • BRINK CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is not accepted on Steam
  • Cities in Motion CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Civilization V CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Cricket Revolution CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dark Messiah CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dark Messiah CD Keys may also have been printed incorrectly, please see the Dark Messiah article
  • Darksiders CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: The number 2 and letter Z may look very similar.
  • Dawn of War II CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dawn of War II - Retribution CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Defense Grid CD Keys in this format (Direct2Drive only): 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Duke Nukem Forever CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dungeons and Dragons: Daggerdale in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Empire: Total War CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-DDEFGH3-IJK4L-MNOPQ-RST56
  • F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • F.E.A.R. 3 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Fallout: New Vegas CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Football Manager 2009 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2CD3FGH456I7JK8LMNOP9Q
  • Football Manager 2010 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2CD3FGH456I7JK8LMNOP9Q
  • Football Manager 2011 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Front Mission Evolved CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Global Agenda CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: Keys purchased directly from the Global Agenda website cannot be registered on Steam.
  • GTI Racing CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • GTR Evolution CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Homefront CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Humble Indie Bundle in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Humble Indie Bundle 2 in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Humble Indie Bundle 3 in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Just Cause 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: Please input all O's and 0's as Q's for Just Cause 2
  • Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Killing Floor CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • King Arthur - The Role-playing Wargame CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lara Croft Guardian of Light CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • The Last Remnant CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lionheart: Kings' Crusade CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lost Planet: Extreme Condition CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lost Planet: Colonies Edition CD Keys are not accepted on Steam
  • Mafia 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Magicka CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Metro 2033 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • MLB Front Office Manager CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Mount & Blade CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Mount & Blade: Warband CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • NBA 2K9 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Napoleon: Total War CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Order of War CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Prey CD Keys in this format: AAB1BB2C345CDD6E E7
  • R.U.S.E. CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: R.U.S.E. keys from Ubisoft's Digital River service are not accepted on Steam
  • RACE - the WTCC Game CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • RACE 07 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Ragdoll Kung Fu CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Railworks CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Red Orchestra CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Rogue Warrior CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • SiN Episodes: Emergence CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Saint's Row 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Serious Sam HD CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Shattered Horizon CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • The Ship CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Ship Simulator Extremes CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Silent Hill Homecoming CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Sniper: Ghost Warrior CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Space Trader CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Speedball 2 - Tournament in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Star Trek: D-A-C CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • STCC - The Game CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Super Meat Boy CD keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Supreme Commander 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Torchlight CD Keys in this format: 1ABC-D3FG-4567-JK8L
  • Note: Only keys purchased directly from Runic Games or Perfect World prior to May 19th, 2010 can be registered on Steam.
  • Total War: SHOGUN 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Unreal Tournament 3 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2-3FGH-456I-K8LM
  • Velvet Assassin CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings in this format: AB-1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM
  • Worldwide Soccer Manager 2009 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • X3: Terran Conflict CD Keys in this format: 1ABC-D3FG-4567-JK8L
  • Zeno Clash CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
Opposing Force CD-keys cannot be registered through Steam. Opposing Force was included in a retail Half-Life package. The Half-Life CD-key included in the package will unlock all of the games in that package, including Opposing Force.
Note: Only the retail games listed above can be registered through Steam. No other retail games can be registered and downloaded using Steam.

Other Keys that can be redeemed on Steam (CAG tested & verified)
11.gif

The Ball (bought @D2D and tested by voken)
Supreme Commander Forged Alliance (gives both FA and original, bought @amazon and tested by vism)

Indie Bundles thread on Steam forums (link)

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kaltic'] . . . I just started playing it and it is quite good, but then again it plays almost like every other total war.[/quote]

[quote name='Jugglenaut']Hey Humble Bundle 2 purchasers, Cortex Command has been added on steam, and as such there is a steam key for all of us on our key pages. So if you think you might have it, make sure to check.

Edit: This includes those who own HIB 2 because they bought HIB 3. So if you own both, you should have two keys, one on each page.[/QUOTE]
Hey, thanks for the heads up - I don't believe I would have ever checked my Humble Bundle #2 page again. (I have the nerdly habit of backing up all my Humble Bundles.)

gamerkeys.net Has a giveaway on Steamgifts. Their prices seem shady, should I assume russian keys and avoid it like the plague?

[quote name='SeymourGams']gamerkeys.net Has a giveaway on Steamgifts. Their prices seem shady, should I assume russian keys and avoid it like the plague?[/QUOTE]

Oh yes those are Russian keys

Alright, as promised I have an extra McPixel Steam key... I'm thinking of a number from 1 to 5. Guess it and you got it (please only guess if you're actually going to play this awesome and hilarious game).

It has to be .....4? lol

[quote name='otangz']Alright, as promised I have an extra McPixel Steam key... I'm thinking of a number from 1 to 5. Guess it and you got it (please only guess if you're actually going to play this awesome and hilarious game).[/QUOTE]

[quote name='otangz']Alright, as promised I have an extra McPixel Steam key... I'm thinking of a number from 1 to 5. Guess it and you got it (please only guess if you're actually going to play this awesome and hilarious game).[/QUOTE]

Just wondering, is the key you got different than your Desura key? When I launch the game in Desura, it shows me my Desura key and tells me to activate it on Steam lol.

[quote name='otangz']alright, as promised i have an extra mcpixel steam key... I'm thinking of a number from 1 to 5. Guess it and you got it (please only guess if you're actually going to play this awesome and hilarious game).[/quote]

[quote name='otangz']alright, as promised i have an extra mcpixel steam key... I'm thinking of a number from 1 to 5. Guess it and you got it (please only guess if you're actually going to play this awesome and hilarious game).[/quote]

[quote name='marineal']2[/QUOTE]

Got it on the first try... I'll PM you the code, Marineal

I don't think the Desura key is the same as the Steam key... On the McPixel download page I got a completely different Steam key (which I have already activated). My brother was able to activate the Steam code generated on Desura without a problem. They both should work.

[quote name='otangz']Got it on the first try... I'll PM you the code, Marineal

I don't think the Desura key is the same as the Steam key... On the McPixel download page I got a completely different Steam key (which I have already activated). My brother was able to activate the Steam code generated on Desura without a problem. They both should work.[/QUOTE]

woooooooooo thanks :D

[quote name='otangz']Got it on the first try... I'll PM you the code, Marineal

I don't think the Desura key is the same as the Steam key... On the McPixel download page I got a completely different Steam key (which I have already activated). My brother was able to activate the Steam code generated on Desura without a problem. They both should work.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it works for everyone. If it's in this format then it probably won't work: mcpixel-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

It generated the same key that I used to activate on Desura when I launched the game. Gave it to a friend who tried to activate it, and it shows up as invalid on Steam.

It wasn't in that format... I actually have another Desura Mcpixel code in that format that I haven't used yet. It looks like a standard Steam code. Just to be sure though, let me know if it activates alright Marineal.

Chime is awesome, and I've played the crap out of it, but I'll be damned if I ever get that 100% / 3 min achievement.

I keep getting emails from people who are using my email address to find out my Steam account name. Is this something that happens to everyone? I'm not sure I like the idea of people trying to get my account name using my email. I have account protection, but still...it happens to me a lot.

[quote name='Blade']I keep getting emails from people who are using my email address to find out my Steam account name. Is this something that happens to everyone? I'm not sure I like the idea of people trying to get my account name using my email. I have account protection, but still...it happens to me a lot.[/QUOTE]

Have you grabbed a lot of codes that are being given away on forums recently? I sometimes get that after I've grabbed a code that someone has dropped. I assume that people who try to use the key after me are clicking on the reclaim account thing (or whatever it is that it says) that pops up when a key has already been used. They're either doing it because they're idiots, or as a way of giving the finger to whoever beat them to the key.

[quote name='Frithsblessing']Damn- I missed out on Rome for a $1. Serves me right for going outside.[/QUOTE]

Look at it this way, if you have any desire to get Rome complete, you're actually better off waiting until they discount the whole package to $2.50 instead of grabbing Rome Gold for $1 & then having to pay $2.50 for Alexandria.

Of course, if you don't give a fuck about Alexandria...well I guess you missed out. :(

[quote name='The End']Have you grabbed a lot of codes that are being given away on forums recently? I sometimes get that after I've grabbed a code that someone has dropped. I assume that people who try to use the key after me are clicking on the reclaim account thing (or whatever it is that it says) that pops up when a key has already been used. They're either doing it because they're idiots, or as a way of giving the finger to whoever beat them to the key.[/quote]

I hadn't thought of that, but that's probably what happened. Someone just gave away a code for Shuggy earlier today in the free stuff section, and I redeemed it. That makes me feel a bit better. At least it lessens the chance of someone I have history with trying to access my account. Thanks, man.

MFAH, your image only animates on the "Go Advanced" screen for me...weird. Do you think we've killed another thread? :lol:

Darn, I only wanted the Royale bundle for DHSGiT, but I'm always too busy and the mornings and miss the low price.

Anyone giving away their DHSGiT key away by any chance?

[quote name='Idiotekque']Darn, I only wanted the Royale bundle for DHSGiT, but I'm always too busy and the mornings and miss the low price.

Anyone giving away their DHSGiT key away by any chance?[/QUOTE]

You're welcome to mine if you still need a key.

im not interested in any of the total war games, but it still bothers me that the Total War Master Collection doesn't include the dlcs for all the included games.

So I just found a HIB 2 key that I didn't use, if anybody wants it, you'll have to tell me (PM me!) how old I am.

I was born in the year that the following events occured (according to Wikipedia):

-Ronald Raegan delivered his farewell address to the nation
-The Tiananmen Square Massacre
-The Dalai Lama Tenzin Gyatso won the Nobel Peace Prize

Glad I did this, wasn't aware of any of that. If you want the key, tell me how old I am via PM. Don't PM me if you own the bundle, I'll be asking for your Steam ID and giving it to you via Steam Chat to avoid giving it to someone who already owns the bundle. To be eligible you must be a member of Steam for more than a year. Happy hunting! ;)

EDIT: All non-winning entries will not be responded to. No hard feelings, just don't wanna have to dish out a crapload of sorry PMs. So to cover that: if you don't win, I'm sorry. =/

EDIT 2: Still no PMs. GOGOGOGO!

EDIT 3: Congratulations to sunasun! =]

[quote name='JakeNome']im not interested in any of the total war games, but it still bothers me that the Total War Master Collection doesn't include the dlcs for all the included games.[/QUOTE]

That's seriously baffling, and why are they not discounted to match the base game during the daily deals?

aPM5k.gif

[quote name='Blade']MFAH, your image only animates on the "Go Advanced" screen for me...weird. Do you think we've killed another thread? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I thought that was just me.

[quote name='Severose']So I just found a HIB 2 key that I didn't use, if anybody wants it, you'll have to tell me (PM me!) how old I am.

I was born in the year that the following events occured (according to Wikipedia):

-Ronald Raegan delivered his farewell address to the nation
-The Tiananmen Square Massacre
-The Dalai Lama Tenzin Gyatso won the Nobel Peace Prize

Glad I did this, wasn't aware of any of that. If you want the key, tell me how old I am via PM. Don't PM me if you own the bundle, I'll be asking for your Steam ID and giving it to you via Steam Chat to avoid giving it to someone who already owns the bundle. To be eligible you must be a member of Steam for more than a year. Happy hunting! ;)

EDIT: All non-winning entries will not be responded to. No hard feelings, just don't wanna have to dish out a crapload of sorry PMs. So to cover that: if you don't win, I'm sorry. =/[/QUOTE]

Too old.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Too old.[/QUOTE]

Lmfao, yeah you're probably right. Checking out that wiki page, and looking back at what I learned about in my history/social studies classes makes me feel pretty old. I'm really not that old though (?), lol. ;)

[quote name='Severose']Lmfao, yeah you're probably right. Checking out that wiki page, and looking back at what I learned about in my history/social studies classes makes me feel pretty old. I'm really not that old though (?), lol. ;)[/QUOTE]
sent you a pm :)

[quote name='Severose']Lmfao, yeah you're probably right. Checking out that wiki page, and looking back at what I learned about in my history/social studies classes makes me feel pretty old. I'm really not that old though (?), lol. ;)[/QUOTE]

You think you feel old, I can actually remember RR being president. Not with a lot of clarity, but I was at least alive during his presidency.

Tiananmen Square though, I do remember pretty clearly. One of my earliest memories that doesn't involve friends & family. It was pretty fucking awful.

BTW, it's not all that hard to figure out the year that you were born, but how old you are still requires a bit of guesswork. If you were born in March, the answer is gonna be different than if you were born in November.

[quote name='The End']You think you feel old, I can actually remember RR being president. Not with a lot of clarity, but I was at least alive during his presidency.

Tiananmen Square though, I do remember pretty clearly. One of my earliest memories that doesn't involve friends & family. It was pretty fucking awful.

BTW, it's not all that hard to figure out the year that you were born, but how old you are still requires a bit of guesswork. If you were born in March, the answer is gonna be different than if you were born in November.[/QUOTE]
I won :bouncy:

[quote name='The End']You think you feel old, I can actually remember RR being president. Not with a lot of clarity, but I was at least alive during his presidency.

BTW, it's not all that hard to figure out the year that you were born, but how old you are still requires a bit of guesswork. If you were born in March, the answer is gonna be different than if you were born in November.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I kinda failed on that point. Didn't really think it through thoroughly. Sunasun pm'd the two possibilities, 22 or 23, I would have given it to whoever PM'd me with the year or either of those 2 ages just like I did with him.

For the record, born December 22, 1989, so I'm 22 years old right now. ;)

EDIT: I don't mean to depress the thread with the sorrows of that event, but a professor of mine showed this video to my class illustrating something she was covering in the lecture. For anyone who hasn't seen the video, I encourage you to take a look at The Tank Man, a video that many of you may have seen but is definitely worth taking a look at just for the sheer bravery of that man, who remains anonymous to this day, for those of you who haven't seen it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrQqDqOx3KY

[quote name='severose']yeah, i kinda failed on that point. Didn't really think it through thoroughly. Sunasun pm'd the two possibilities, 22 or 23, i would have given it to whoever pm'd me with the year or either of those 2 ages just like i did with him.

For the record, born december 22, 1989, so i'm 22 years old right now. ;)[/quote]

[quote name='m0ds']Hey, thanks a lot for picking up, pointing out and discussing our little bundle called Summerbatch - much appreciated!
I couldn't post this any sooner, being a new member and all - but here are 5 discounts codes, claim a free copy of the batch!

http://www.summerbatch.co.uk

Just add it to the cart on the website and enter one of these codes and you'll get a free checkout and not pay for your copy. When the codes are gone they're gone I'm afraid. Thanks again!

Vpd2yesOUf - used!
RQwwST1rtU - used!
BNtTEcjAT7 - used!
HNXVBqn9Gq - used!
q2sevbXdco - used!

All gone... thank you cheap ass gamers! :)
Mark L - Summerbatch team[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the bundle!

[quote name='The End']Well I'm truly surprised to hear that. It looked awful to me.

I'm also surprised that it made it on steam given the fact that the dev actually partnered with the Pirate Bay to promote it. Yeah I know that it got a lot of votes on Greenlight, but I would have thought that Steam would have used their discretion to deny the application after the Dev teamed up with one of the biggest pirating outfits on the whole web.[/QUOTE]

Leveraged marketing imo. It's like uploading your own song to youtube to generate interest.

[quote name='JakeNome']im not interested in any of the total war games, but it still bothers me that the Total War Master Collection doesn't include the dlcs for all the included games.[/QUOTE]

During the summer sale they had the complete (all DLC) of Rome, Medieval II, Empire, & Napoleon for $12.49 iirc. Rome Gold & Medieval II Gold (complete w/e) have hit $2.50 a handful of times on various sites.

I remember Tiananmen. I remember exactly where I was when Challenger exploded. I remember Hands Across America. I remember the Iran-Contra hearings. I remember more revolutions and coups than I can easily cite. I remember the unusual tension in Yugoslavia shortly before it broke apart. I remember when MTV played... Music Videos back-to-back-to-back. What do you remember? Well, what do ya, punk? ^_~

[quote name='asheskitty']I remember Tiananmen. I remember exactly where I was when Challenger exploded. I remember Hands Across America. I remember the Iran-Contra hearings. I remember more revolutions and coups than I can easily cite. I remember the unusual tension in Yugoslavia shortly before it broke apart. I remember when MTV played... Music Videos back-to-back-to-back. What do you remember? Well, what do ya, punk? ^_~[/QUOTE]

I was just reading what these guys were saying, thinking that I'm old...but I was born in 1986 when these things happened. Thanks for being older than me! Now you get to feel old instead. ;)

You know, the only thing I really dislike about it is that I have to rebuild my life from scratch at 26. Starting over, in other words. Went to college, got a job, met a woman, got engaged, graduated, almost moved in together, almost had kids...then suddenly back to square one. Two years, and I didn't learn anything from it because losing what I had was honestly out of my control. Kinda sucks, man.

[quote name='Blade']I was just reading what these guys were saying, thinking that I'm old...but I was born in 1986 when these things happened. Thanks for being older than me! Now you get to feel old instead. ;)

You know, the only thing I really dislike about it is that I have to rebuild my life from scratch at 26. Starting over, in other words. Went to college, got a job, met a woman, got engaged, graduated, almost moved in together, almost had kids...then suddenly back to square one. Two years, and I didn't learn anything from it because losing what I had was honestly out of my control. Kinda sucks, man.[/QUOTE]

I feel you. I'm a bit younger, but I know how it feels to have to start over from scratch after developing a strong or even somewhat strong relationship with someone.

It's truly heartbreaking to have to move away from that and start over with someone else, especially when it isn't of your own free will... So much work put into a relationship, only to see it all crumble to dust.

Not sure if this is what you experienced, but damn does it suck from what I've had the displeasure of experiencing. Look at my trying to sound old/wise... =P

In all seriousness, I'm sorry to hear that man. Heart goes out to you. :grouphug:

[quote name='Severose']tell me how old I am[/quote]
[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Too old.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Blade']I was born in 1986 when these things happened. [/QUOTE]

Whipper-snappers, the lot o' yah.

[quote name='Mooby']Pfft, if you ain't over thirty you aren't even in the ballpark of 'old.'[/QUOTE]

:evil:

[quote name='gnargnargnar']
39GGE-5ND65-ZMM2X

DHSGiT key if anyone wants. I can't bring myself to redeem it.[/QUOTE]
Someone already took it. And, as usual, didn't bother to say so.

[quote name='gnargnargnar']
39GGE-5ND65-ZMM2X

DHSGiT key if anyone wants. I can't bring myself to redeem it.[/QUOTE]

I redeemed this. Thanks gnar! It actually has pretty positive reviews on Metacritic. If it ends up being too cheesy for me, I'm sure my wife will enjoy it. I appreciate it.

edit: I wasn't trying to be unappreciative, Syntax... just took me a few minutes to respond (I have a baby and a bottle in one hand and I'm typing slowly with the other).

[quote name='otangz']edit: I wasn't trying to be unappreciative, Syntax... just took me a few minutes to respond (I have a baby and a bottle in one hand and I'm typing slowly with the other).[/QUOTE]
My apologies then -- and I have a two year old running underfoot so I feel your pain. Too used to the norm (codes yanked by lurkers, never to respond) I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back