The Steam Deal thread V5. The big sale is over. New thread coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Welcome to the Steam Deal Thread V5! You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

This is a Wiki post. Please read this
We appreciate you helping keep this thread up to date. The sales change virtually every day so no one person has the time to update them all. If you notice a game is no longer on sale, feel free to delete its line from the sale list. Of course, if you see a game is on sale, add it to the list. Make sure your changes match the thread's format! For example, every game that's on sale is part of an unordered list. When adding a game to the list, copy an existing line and update the link, title, and prices. That way, the format stays correct. Do not list percentages off! We list the original price and the sale price here. If you have any suggestions for major changes to the post/thread, PM me (EastX) about them.
for instructions on updating the thread.

Steam Games and DLC on Sale - Updated 12/16

Daily Deal(s)

Midweek Madness Deal(s) Weekend Deal(s)

Other Deals

Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 9/23

Amazon
  • Amazon - Preorders

• Amazon - Current Deals

GamersGate

Greenman Gaming

Preorder Deals - Updated 10/28
Group Buys - Updated 8/14

Several multiplayer Steam games are available in 2-packs or 4-packs. These packs offer a discount over buying multiple copies of a game separately. We also maintain group buy trade threads for several games, so please use those threads if you're interested in setting up a group buy.

Free Stuff - Updated 4/3

There are several free games and mods on Steam. These are a few choice ones; you can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Steam around CAG

If you are interested in joining the Steam CAG Community or participating in a trade or group buy with fellow Cheap Ass Gamers, please do so in the dedicated threads and not in the deal discussion thread. In the dedicated threads you will find CAGers with the same specialized interest who will be much quicker (and happier) to respond than in the Deals thread.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

Steam Retail Key List

What is a CD key and where can I find it?

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7480-WUSF-3601

The CD Key is a serial number with a combination of 13, 18, or 25 letters and numbers - it can be found on a sticker inside your game's case or printed on the game's quick reference card.
The CD Key acts as your proof of purchase for the game - Steam Support may ask for it if you need to establish your ownership of an account. It is recommended that you keep your CD Key in a safe place to ensure the security of your account.

Which retail CD Keys are accepted on Steam?

All retail Valve games and a number of third-party games can be registered to your Steam account. All of the following games can be registered through Steam:
  • Valve CD Keys in this format: ####-#####-####
  • Valve CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Valve CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • AI War CD Keys in various formats
  • Aliens vs. Predator (2010 Release) CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Alpha Prime CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Audiosurf CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • BRINK CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is not accepted on Steam
  • Cities in Motion CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Civilization V CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Cricket Revolution CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dark Messiah CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dark Messiah CD Keys may also have been printed incorrectly, please see the Dark Messiah article
  • Darksiders CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: The number 2 and letter Z may look very similar.
  • Dawn of War II CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dawn of War II - Retribution CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Defense Grid CD Keys in this format (Direct2Drive only): 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Duke Nukem Forever CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dungeons and Dragons: Daggerdale in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Empire: Total War CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-DDEFGH3-IJK4L-MNOPQ-RST56
  • F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • F.E.A.R. 3 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Fallout: New Vegas CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Football Manager 2009 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2CD3FGH456I7JK8LMNOP9Q
  • Football Manager 2010 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2CD3FGH456I7JK8LMNOP9Q
  • Football Manager 2011 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Front Mission Evolved CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Global Agenda CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: Keys purchased directly from the Global Agenda website cannot be registered on Steam.
  • GTI Racing CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • GTR Evolution CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Homefront CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Humble Indie Bundle in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Humble Indie Bundle 2 in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Humble Indie Bundle 3 in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Just Cause 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: Please input all O's and 0's as Q's for Just Cause 2
  • Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Killing Floor CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • King Arthur - The Role-playing Wargame CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lara Croft Guardian of Light CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • The Last Remnant CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lionheart: Kings' Crusade CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lost Planet: Extreme Condition CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lost Planet: Colonies Edition CD Keys are not accepted on Steam
  • Mafia 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Magicka CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Metro 2033 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • MLB Front Office Manager CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Mount & Blade CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Mount & Blade: Warband CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • NBA 2K9 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Napoleon: Total War CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Order of War CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Prey CD Keys in this format: AAB1BB2C345CDD6E E7
  • R.U.S.E. CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: R.U.S.E. keys from Ubisoft's Digital River service are not accepted on Steam
  • RACE - the WTCC Game CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • RACE 07 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Ragdoll Kung Fu CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Railworks CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Red Orchestra CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Rogue Warrior CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • SiN Episodes: Emergence CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Saint's Row 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Serious Sam HD CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Shattered Horizon CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • The Ship CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Ship Simulator Extremes CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Silent Hill Homecoming CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Sniper: Ghost Warrior CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Space Trader CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Speedball 2 - Tournament in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Star Trek: D-A-C CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • STCC - The Game CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Super Meat Boy CD keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Supreme Commander 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Torchlight CD Keys in this format: 1ABC-D3FG-4567-JK8L
  • Note: Only keys purchased directly from Runic Games or Perfect World prior to May 19th, 2010 can be registered on Steam.
  • Total War: SHOGUN 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Unreal Tournament 3 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2-3FGH-456I-K8LM
  • Velvet Assassin CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings in this format: AB-1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM
  • Worldwide Soccer Manager 2009 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • X3: Terran Conflict CD Keys in this format: 1ABC-D3FG-4567-JK8L
  • Zeno Clash CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
Opposing Force CD-keys cannot be registered through Steam. Opposing Force was included in a retail Half-Life package. The Half-Life CD-key included in the package will unlock all of the games in that package, including Opposing Force.
Note: Only the retail games listed above can be registered through Steam. No other retail games can be registered and downloaded using Steam.

Other Keys that can be redeemed on Steam (CAG tested & verified)
11.gif

The Ball (bought @D2D and tested by voken)
Supreme Commander Forged Alliance (gives both FA and original, bought @amazon and tested by vism)

Indie Bundles thread on Steam forums (link)

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Genocidal']Good advice. I'd also add a couple other points:

• Don't buy a game that isn't a daily deal! Unless it's 75% off (and even then) there's a chance it will be cheaper. Wait until the last day of the sale.
  • Capcom and Activision are notorious for not having good discounts. If one of their games is 66% off or more, grab it because it may not be that cheap again.
  • AAA or major publisher games generally don't drop below $20 non-sale price and $5 (75% off) sale price. If you see one at this price you want, grab it.
  • Valve, Sega, THQ, SquareEnix/Eidos, and 2K are known for having very good discounts. Expect every Valve first-party game to be at least 75% off at least once during the Winter sale. Expect high profile 2012 games from the others to drop in price considerably (ex: Borderlands 2).
  • Corollary: Sometimes the best deals on the above publishers' games aren't on Steam -- and that's fine! These publishers are all known for using Steamworks almost exclusively now, so odds are you'll be buying a key that activates on Steam. If you have any doubt though, ask in this thread.
  • Indie games are usually a "bad" purchase. Many of them end up in indie bundles that provide a handful of Steam keys for anywhere from $1-8.

Edit: I keep thinking of new points :lol:[/QUOTE]

EXCELLENT points! :D
Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

I definitely agree w/ paying attention to Daily Deals & often waiting for final recap day.

Sometimes, buying a BIG BUNDLE from a publisher can save a lot of $, too - provided you don't own most of the games in the Bundle already.
This always seems to be a thing for me - b/c I often ALREADY own most of the games in a bundle!

You also need to add something for those rare "white whale" sales - i.e. games like Vampire: Bloodlines and Jade Empire - b/c they hardly EVER go on sale! :p

[quote name='Genocidal']Edit: I keep thinking of new points :lol:[/QUOTE]

I'd add these points:

If a game and its sequel(s) is on Steam, it's possible you might be able to get better than 75% off individual titles by waiting on a bundle deal. Amazon is a good source for these.

Likewise, if it's a game with copious DLC, you might be best served watching for a bundle deal or holding out for a GotY version if it seems one is likely to be on the horizon. Some games like Magicka and Sanctum work out to be amazing deals when you buy their complete packs compared to what previous owners have to pay to get the pieces that have come out since.

The 75% off rule is a good one, but if you don't have many games on Steam yet, the Publisher Packs during the Summer and Winter Sales are a superior value. (Sadly, the last round of these featured incomplete publisher packs that left out games that had been included in previous sales, but they're still fantastic values.)

[quote name='DPsycho']
Likewise, if it's a game with copious DLC, you might be best served watching for a bundle deal or holding out for a GotY version if it seems one is likely to be on the horizon. Some games like Magicka and Sanctum work out to be amazing deals when you buy their complete packs compared to what previous owners have to pay to get the pieces that have come out since.
[/QUOTE]

Saints Row: The Third, anyone?
There's like 20 DLC's for that game. :p

EDIT:
Awesome game, BTW.

[quote name='MysterD']My advice - you'll want to hit those 75% off and (the much rarer) better percentage-off sales. Those are hard deals to pass up - b/c if you're throwing it into your backlog, there normally won't be much of a risk of a better sale is possibly coming soon + you do have the good chance that you ain't even touched the backlogged game yet when the next sale comes around!

You only buy a game on a Steam sale that is 75% off or lower, if it's really for something you believe will be amazing & that you're fiending to download it + play it ASAP. Trust me - there'll be a few titles that'll speak to you like that. I think for those games, those should be time-sink games (normally, RPG's fall under that category). For me, Skyrim was one of those games - as it's that game that I constantly end up going back to...and have logged around 105 hours into since I first got it (last X-Mas 2011, it was 33% off back then).

EDIT:
Also, there's a few titles that very rarely hit sales on Steam. You'll want to watch for these titles.
If you ever see Vampire: The Masquerades - Bloodlines or Jade Empire: Special Edition hit the $5 or less club, if for some reason you don't own them already & you do love RPG's - TAKE THEM.
Jade Empire is much rarer to see on sale than Bloodlines - as Bloodlines has been popping up on sale a little bit more often than its usual (once and a full moon); but still, Bloodlines doesn't hit a Steam sale VERY often.
Jade Empire might be on sale ONCE a year, if that...[/QUOTE]

This man speaks the truth. Especially about VTM : Bloodlines and Jade Empire SE both great games that don't go on sale very often.

I have this feeling Condemned Criminal Origins might become similar. Let's hope that doesn't happen cause I would really love to play that game.

[quote name='DPsycho']Ah, yes, another perfect example! I forgot that one because I got to take advantage of that amazing complete price last sale. I guess I only remember the ones that DON'T benefit me. ;)[/QUOTE]

Dawn of War 2: Retribution, anyone?
Always seems to be THQ games loaded w/ 15+ DLC's - i.e. DOW2: Ret + SR: The Third.

EDIT:
Oh, that SR3: Franchise Pack deal for $13 or $14 w/ most DLC in there (except Genki Girl Pack, which was brand new at that time) was amazing.
Problem for me was - I didn't see that Franchise Pack deal coming and got totally trolled, as SR3 (base game) was $10 a few days before-hand on Amazon DVG!

I'm not all that excited about this year's winter sale, to be honest. Just hard to see what else that's really tempting can go on sale.
I feel like I've gotten everything I've wanted during the summer's sale (my first one) and all the smaller sales since. All the recent games that came out will still cost more than I would like even at 75% off.
Basically, I'm not expecting a lot of titles that everyone here doesn't own already hitting the $5 or $2.5 price point. Hope I'm wrong.

[quote name='evildeadjedi']This man speaks the truth. Especially about VTM : Bloodlines and Jade Empire SE both great games that don't go on sale very often.

I have this feeling Condemned Criminal Origins might become similar. Let's hope that doesn't happen cause I would really love to play that game.[/QUOTE]
I actually have Condemned 1 PC from Retail, bought it years ago.
REALLY good game.

I wish Condemned 2 would've gotten ported to the PC.
Still would love to see that happen, actually.

EDIT:
To add to that list, I'd love to see Microsoft get off their XBox Horse and just port these to the PC...
Halo 3, ODST, Reach, and Halo 4;
Gears of War 2, 3, and upcoming Judgment;
and Fable 2.

EDIT 2:
To continue my ramblings, someone tell Rockstar to bring RD Redemption to the PC.

[quote name='g6grim']I'm not all that excited about this year's winter sale, to be honest. Just hard to see what else that's really tempting can go on sale.
I feel like I've gotten everything I've wanted during the summer's sale (my first one) and all the smaller sales since. All the recent games that came out will still cost more than I would like even at 75% off.
Basically, I'm not expecting a lot of titles that everyone here doesn't own already hitting $5 or $2.5 price point. Hope I'm wrong.[/QUOTE]

For starters, I'll probably be looking for deals on Hotline Miami, Borderlands 2 & Dishonored.

EDIT:
Add also Torchlight 2 and maybe Skyrim DLC's to the list.

EDIT 2:
Also, add Max Payne 3 to the list, if cheap enough.
I really don't wanna DL something that is 35 GB.

[quote name='MysterD']For starters, I'll probably be looking for deals on Hotline Miami, Borderlands 2 & Dishonored.

EDIT:

EDIT 2:
I really don't wanna DL something that is 35 GB.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but judging by the summer sale the big games probably won't go down by more than 50%-66%, right? So you'd still be paying $20-$30 for something that would most likely go into your backlog. Are you sure it's not huge enough already? :)
You can't possibly play all of these at once, so no point in buying them unless it's $5 or less. That's the way I see it, anyway.

I've still got 30+ games on my wishlist, and while I didn't add all of them since the last major sale, I did add quite a few.

@p-spiddy, when an actual Steam sale does hit (they seem to alternate between a "fall sale" and a "Thanksgiving sale" now prior to the big winter one), this thread goes bananas but people dig out great deals on lesser known games. Just stick around for the fun.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']I've still got 30+ games on my wishlist, and while I didn't add all of them since the last major sale, I did add quite a few.

@p-spiddy, when an actual Steam sale does hit (they seem to alternate between a "fall sale" and a "Thanksgiving sale" now prior to the big winter one), this thread goes bananas but people dig out great deals on lesser known games. Just stick around for the fun.[/QUOTE]

Like when I passed on the summer sale KOTOR for $2.50?

So, 75% off or what I think is rational? Thanks, guys. No lie. You guys have helped me know when or when not to jump. It's sort of a skill depending on your wallet. Like CAG in general. :applause: Thanks.

The Steam franchise packs this summer sale were pretty bad I felt. A lot of titles were missing from the set and you'd be pretty much better off buying them separately almost for the ones you really want. It's been pretty rare for games to go > 75% off lately on Steam and the best deal seems to be steam keys on Amazon in a bundle. Prices get knocked down to ~$1.50 - $2 / game which is about as low as I've seen.

Looking forward to hopefully new price cuts or better deals this winter.

[quote name='g6grim']Yeah, but judging by the summer sale the big games probably won't go down by more than 50%-66%, right? So you'd still be paying $20-$30 for something that would most likely go into your backlog. Are you sure it's not huge enough already? :)[/quote]
As a CAG - my backlog can NEVER get HUGE enough. :p

I made the mistake once of not purchasing a copy of System Shock 2 when I saw it on the shelves when I was younger, which currently NOW impossible to find (b/c of legal matters, EA, Irrational, and who knows what other reasons) - and I'll never make that mistake AGAIN.

I eventually wound-up w/ a friend who hated the game giving me his copy. So grateful for such acts of kindness.

You can't possibly play all of these at once, so no point in buying them unless it's $5 or less. That's the way I see it, anyway.
Nope. Though, I do pound through games pretty quickly - since I really do have no real life and all. ;)
I've already logged over 22 hours into Dark Souls: PTD, and I've had it since last Sunday.

[quote name='MysterD']I actually have Condemned 1 PC from Retail, bought it years ago.
REALLY good game.

I wish Condemned 2 would've gotten ported to the PC.
Still would love to see that happen, actually.

EDIT:
To add to that list, I'd love to see Microsoft get off their XBox Horse and just port these to the PC...
Halo 3, ODST, Reach, and Halo 4;
Gears of War 2, 3, and upcoming Judgment;
and Fable 2.

EDIT 2:
To continue my ramblings, someone tell Rockstar to bring RD Redemption to the PC.[/QUOTE]

I would have loved Condemned 2 on PC so I could have both in one place.

I'm not a huge Halo fan but I would love to see GOW 2 & 3 along with Fable 2 on PC.

YES YES YES!!!!!!!! Red Dead Redemption needs to be on PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not trying to hijack this thread, where is a thread on STEAM or is this it? Like trading codes or dropping codes for non-lurkers.

[quote name='MysterD']
Nope. Though, I do pound through games pretty quickly - since I really do have no real life and all. ;)
I've already logged over 22 hours into Dark Souls: PTD, and I've had it since last Sunday.[/QUOTE]
Fair enough. Ah, MysterD... well, I've tried my best to save your wallet ;)

[quote name='p-spiddy']I'm not trying to hijack this thread, where is a thread on STEAM or is this it? Like trading codes or dropping codes for non-lurkers.[/QUOTE]
This is it! And for trading we use the "conveniently" titled "Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread": http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=279563

[quote name='p-spiddy']Like when I passed on the summer sale KOTOR for $2.50?[/quote]
KOTOR is easily worth $2.50.
You see it again for that, TAKE IT.

So, 75% off or what I think is rational? Thanks, guys. No lie. You guys have helped me know when or when not to jump. It's sort of a skill depending on your wallet. Like CAG in general. :applause: Thanks.
Basically, yeah.

There's a lot of more detailed ideas from me and others on how to spend on Steam.

Also, check the competitors, too - Steam, GreenManGaming, Amazon DVG, Gamersgate, GameFly, and others often have good deals & some incentive programs, too - GMG might give you cash back; some might have extra percent off coupons; Gamersgate has BlueCoins; Amazon might give you a gift card for buying a specific game/bundle, etc etc.

This is especially true, since some games other digital services have activate up on Steam...especially true if it's known a certain game flat-out requires Steam EVERYWHERE.

Personally, I go where the best pricing; best amount of features/content; and/or least amount of DRM layers go. Depends on what hits first or what has the best combo of those elements for me. While I normally prefer DRM-FREE over everything, I don't expect that all the time...especially on new titles.

[quote name='MysterD']As a CAG - my backlog can NEVER get HUGE enough. :p

I made the mistake once of not purchasing a copy of System Shock 2 when I saw it on the shelves when I was younger, which currently NOW impossible to find (b/c of legal matters, EA, Irrational, and who knows what other reasons) - and I'll never make that mistake AGAIN.

I eventually wound-up w/ a friend who hated the game giving me his copy. So grateful for such acts of kindness.

I've already logged over 22 hours into Dark Souls: PTD, and I've had it since last Sunday.[/QUOTE]

System Shock 2 was a game that kind of came out of nowhere for me (since I never finished the first game for some reason). I bought it from Babbages, because I enjoyed the first game and had followed the development in PC magazines. Awesome game and next to impossible to find even used nowadays. I wish by some miracle it could be released on Steam. However, that is probably never happen.

Did you run the patches for Dark Souls?

[quote name='evildeadjedi']I would have loved Condemned 2 on PC so I could have both in one place.

I'm not a huge Halo fan but I would love to see GOW 2 & 3 along with Fable 2 on PC.

YES YES YES!!!!!!!! Red Dead Redemption needs to be on PC!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

I'm not a big Halo 1 fan - as I thought the first half of the game was awesome and how to design a FPS (tons of variety!); while the 2nd half was basically NOT how to design a FPS (cut & paste levels like the Monitor floors; the horrible Flood battles; tons of backtracking; etc - this part was obviously RUSHED).

I should get Halo 2 PC for the hell of it, if I can actually find it cheap somewhere...

I'd still love to see the rest of the Halo games on the PC - b/c it's freaking Halo. I prefer FPS's with a KB/mouse. And, of course, I'm love to throw all my PC settings to the max in-game and on my NVidia Control Panel.

RDR just needs to be on the PC. There ain't enough Western-setting games, as is. Throw in the fact Rockstar made it and that it's an open-world game - of course I want it here!

About Gears series and Fable 2 - Gears 1 was already here, so there's no need for rest of the series not to be here. If PCF actually ported the game decently (at that time), it would've sold better; and probably doesn't help w/ the PC version coming so late after GOW1 sold so well on the X-Box. Fable 2 - well, Fable 1 is here; Fable 3 is here - we just need Fable 2 here! I could careless about Fable: The Journey hitting the PC, honestly.

[quote name='yangwenli']The Steam franchise packs this summer sale were pretty bad I felt. A lot of titles were missing from the set and you'd be pretty much better off buying them separately almost for the ones you really want. It's been pretty rare for games to go > 75% off lately on Steam and the best deal seems to be steam keys on Amazon in a bundle. Prices get knocked down to ~$1.50 - $2 / game which is about as low as I've seen.

Looking forward to hopefully new price cuts or better deals this winter.[/QUOTE]

I suspect that as publishers add more and more games to their libraries, the days of the Publisher Complete Packs have gone by the wayside, and we've seen that the past few sales. They want to come in at that $50-75 price point without giving too much value and future sales potential away. The funny side effect is that someone who has been following sales and may already own one piece of a pack is getting a better deal by waiting for games to go on sale individually. This happened to me last summer with the Telltale pack; I already owned Sam & Max Complete and it was cheaper to wait for the other individual parts to go 75% off (they did) than to buy the complete pack.

I do miss the days of the complete packs. $75 for the SquareEnix/Eidos complete bundle in 2010 and the $50 Focus Home Interactive bundle in 2011 were amazing deals.

[quote name='evildeadjedi']System Shock 2 was a game that kind of came out of nowhere for me (since I never finished the first game for some reason). I bought it from Babbages, because I enjoyed the first game and had followed the development in PC magazines. Awesome game and next to impossible to find even used nowadays. I wish by some miracle it could be released on Steam. However, that is probably never happen. [/quote]
I never played SS1.
But, yeah - SS2 is really good, even though I never finished it. I should, since somebody went ahead and fixed it majorly, a few months back - so it'd run on modern systems! :D

Did you run the patches for Dark Souls?

Yep.

I'm running DSFix for Dark Souls, yes. I am keeping the game locked at 30 FPS without any hitched on my PC - since I'm playing online and don't want a G4WL ban. I got got most of the graphics features thrown up (i.e. VSSAO + HBAO).
I'm playing w/ X360 controller for Windows (USB-based) - KB/mouse felt WAY too clunky.
My PC = i7 950; 1 GB of GF GTX 560 Ti; Win 7 64-bit.

Awesome game - but BRUTALLY hard, if you don't think & don't strategize. "Prepare To Die Edition" should've been called "You're Already Dead Edition". You LEARN how to play often by watching your enemies kill you and learning their move-sets; watching other players die from touching their Bloodstains; and reading Messages on the ground left by other players that often give advice while in-game. Be prepared to die - A LOT.

[quote name='MysterD']I'm not a big Halo 1 fan - as I thought the first half of the game was awesome and how to design a FPS (tons of variety!); while the 2nd half was basically NOT how to design a FPS (cut & paste levels like the Monitor floors; the horrible Flood battles; tons of backtracking; etc - this part was obviously RUSHED).

I should get Halo 2 PC for the hell of it, if I can actually find it cheap somewhere...

I'd still love to see the rest of the Halo games on the PC - b/c it's freaking Halo. I prefer FPS's with a KB/mouse. And, of course, I'm love to throw all my PC settings to the max in-game and on my NVidia Control Panel.

RDR just needs to be on the PC. There ain't enough Western-setting games, as is. Throw in the fact Rockstar made it and that it's an open-world game - of course I want it here!

About Gears series and Fable 2 - Gears 1 was already here, so there's no need for rest of the series not to be here. If PCF actually ported the game decently (at that time), it would've sold better; and probably doesn't help w/ the PC version coming so late after GOW1 sold so well on the X-Box. Fable 2 - well, Fable 1 is here; Fable 3 is here - we just need Fable 2 here! I could careless about Fable: The Journey hitting the PC, honestly.[/QUOTE]

I had the feelings on the first Halo. Honestly, if the other games were on PC and had online communities I would probably play them some.

Most definitely! It's a shame they never ported RDR. Did they ever port Red Dead Revolver?

Completely agree on Gears series and Fable 2. Fable 2 just by default needs to be on PC. Why port 1 and 3 but not 2?

[quote name='evildeadjedi']I had the feelings on the first Halo. Honestly, if the other games were on PC and had online communities I would probably play them some.

Most definitely! It's a shame they never ported RDR. Did they ever port Red Dead Revolver?

Completely agree on Gears series and Fable 2. Fable 2 just by default needs to be on PC. Why port 1 and 3 but not 2?[/QUOTE]

Microsoft got away from PC when they began making TONS of money off X-Box; G4WL was considered an epic failure by PC gamers (and STILL IS); Steam began really taking over PC market (especially digital market); and b/c of concerns of rampant piracy, of course.

Red Dead Revolver never came to PC, nope.

[quote name='MysterD']I never played SS1.
But, yeah - SS2 is really good, even though I never finished it. I should, since somebody went ahead and fixed it majorly, a few months back - so it'd run on modern systems! :D

Yep.

I'm running DSFix for Dark Souls, yes. I am keeping the game locked at 30 FPS without any hitched on my PC - since I'm playing online and don't want a G4WL ban. I got got most of the graphics features thrown up (i.e. VSSAO + HBAO).
I'm playing w/ X360 controller for Windows (USB-based) - KB/mouse felt WAY too clunky.
My PC = i7 950; 1 GB of GF GTX 560 Ti; Win 7 64-bit.

Awesome game - but BRUTALLY hard, if you don't think & don't strategize. "Prepare To Die Edition" should've been called "You're Already Dead Edition". You LEARN how to play often by watching your enemies kill you and learning their move-sets; watching other players die from touching their Bloodstains; and reading Messages on the ground left by other players that often give advice while in-game. Be prepared to die - A LOT.[/QUOTE]

Graphics on SS1 are very dated but the gameplay was excellent.

The patches work well with SS 2. There is even a texture upgrade patch that cleans up a bit. Very nice! I can't wait to play DS on PC.

Did you ever play Demon's Souls on ps3?

That game was brutal. :lol:

I know how difficult that game is and I've heard about the difficulty in DS. Definitely welcome the challenge though. :)

[quote name='MysterD']Microsoft got away from PC when they began making TONS of money off X-Box; G4WL was considered an epic failure by PC gamers (and STILL IS); Steam began really taking over PC market (especially digital market); and b/c of concerns of rampant piracy, of course.

Red Dead Revolver never came to PC, nope.[/QUOTE]

Oh yes I remember that. But, why bring Fable 3 to PC?

Hmmm so, all of Rockstar's games except for the Red Dead series have been ported to PC?

Interesting....

Before I head off to watch Houston crush the Bills, I'm pspiddy on STEAM. I share an account with my wife...ahhh...no excuses...I just suck and/or don't care about trophies! SEGA!

[quote name='evildeadjedi']Graphics on SS1 are very dated but the gameplay was excellent.

The patches work well with SS 2. There is even a texture upgrade patch that cleans up a bit.[/quote]
These new SS2, Thief 1 + 2 unofficial patches work great!
I'll have to take a look sometime at the texture upgrade for SS2!

Very nice! I can't wait to play DS on PC.
Yeah, it's pretty good.
Last week, Amazon DVG had Dark Souls: PTD for $20. It was my birthday present, basically. :D

Did you ever play Demon's Souls on ps3?
Nope.
For better and for worse, I ain't owned a console since the original PlayStation, actually.

[quote name='evildeadjedi']Oh yes I remember that. But, why bring Fable 3 to PC?[/quote]
I think Peter Molyneux insisted - b/c he talked numerous times in interviews about wanting to bring Fable 3 to PC, before it even came out here.
Molyneux has VERY strong PC gamer routes - especially from his Bullfrog years & his earlier Lionhead days.

Hmmm so, all of Rockstar's games except for the Red Dead series have been ported to PC?

Interesting....
The Warriors (video game) never came here, either.

EDIT:
Oh, most of Midnight Club racing games never hit the PC.
Midnight Club 2 did hit PC, though.

[quote name='asheskitty']System Shock (1) left quite an impression on me back in the day. It was also the first good 3D engine I played. (Recall DOOM used a 2.5-D engine.) It kinda blazed the path for later 3D games. It looks like there is good info in getting SS1 & SS2 running on the forums: http://www.systemshock.org/index.php[/QUOTE]
Nice find! :D

There's also lots of good info on SS series & Thief series here, too:
http://www.ttlg.com/forums/forum.php?

[quote name='MysterD']These new SS2, Thief 1 + 2 unofficial patches work great!
I'll have to take a look sometime at the texture upgrade for SS2!

Yeah, it's pretty good.
Last week, Amazon DVG had Dark Souls: PTD for $20. It was my birthday present, basically. :D

Nope.
For better and for worse, I ain't owned a console since the original PlayStation, actually.[/QUOTE]
I need to pickup that Thief pack next time it's on sale (picked up Deadly Shadows awhile ago).

Happy Birthday and that's a nice b-day present!

Oh wow well you have missed some nice exclusives, especially on Playstation.

[quote name='MysterD']I think Peter Molyneux insisted - b/c he talked numerous times in interviews about wanting to bring Fable 3 to PC, before it even came out here.
Molyneux has VERY strong PC gamer routes - especially from his Bullfrog years.

The Warriors (video game) never came here, either.

EDIT:
Oh, most of Midnight Club racing games never hit the PC.
Midnight Club 2 did hit PC, though.[/QUOTE]

Oh okay that makes sense. He definitely does Bullfrog made some fine titles like Syndicate, Populous and of course Dungeon Keeper.

Oh that's right! I completely forgot about The Warriors! That was a very fun game by the way (I liked it so much I beat it on PS2 and PSP). I was also a fan of the original movie and it felt like a prequel to the film for most of the game.

Midnight Club was an okay series. I didn't realize the first game never made it to PC.
Hmmm.... Smuggler's Run 1 or 2 also never made it to PC either. I think in the early life of PS2 Midnight Club, Smuggler's Run, and Oni were all PS2 exclusives. They still are since none of the titles made it to any other system.

[quote name='evildeadjedi']I need to pickup that Thief pack next time it's on sale (picked up Deadly Shadows awhile ago).

Happy Birthday and that's a nice b-day present!

Oh wow well you have missed some nice exclusives, especially on Playstation.[/quote]
Yes - Uncharted series; God Of War series; Rez; Megal Gear Solid series; and any of the Team Ico games come to mind.

Also, for games just on either M$ or Sony consoles - Mega Man Anniversary Collection comes to mind, as well.
Also, missed-out on especially Mortal Kombat 9.

Oh okay that makes sense. He definitely does Bullfrog made some fine titles like Syndicate, Populous and of course Dungeon Keeper.
Also, in his earlier Lionhead days...
Black & White series on the PC.
He also developed The Movies (game), as well.

EDIT:
Oh that's right! I completely forgot about The Warriors! That was a very fun game by the way (I liked it so much I beat it on PS2 and PSP). I was also a fan of the original movie and it felt like a prequel to the film for most of the game.
I hate to say this...don't think I seen The Warriors movie, nevermind never actually playing the game. :whistle2:X

Midnight Club was an okay series. I didn't realize the first game never made it to PC.
Hmmm.... Smuggler's Run 1 or 2 also never made it to PC either. I think in the early life of PS2 Midnight Club, Smuggler's Run, and Oni were all PS2 exclusives. They still are since none of the titles made it to any other system.
Midnight Club 2 PC was good, but for some reason - really didn't have the staying power for me. Why? I don't know.
I really liked NFS: Most Wanted 2005 & Carbon, though.

For recent racers - I really liked Burnout: Paradise TUB; DIRT 2; and Test Drive Unlimited 2.

I'd like to propose that we stop pretending Vampire the Masquerade sales are rare anymore.

It used to be true that it was a game that never got discounted, but we're at the point where it's 5 dollars for every major sale consistently.

Jade Empire and Call of Cthulu on the other hand. Those are still rare sales.

[quote name='MysterD']For recent racers - I really liked Burnout: Paradise TUB; DIRT 2; and Test Drive Unlimited 2.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, a TDU2 endorsement... I haven't see one before from someone with a good taste in racers. I suppose I'll consider picking it up when it hits $5 again (though I really hope for $2.50 or $3.75).

[quote name='evildeadjedi']Midnight Club was an okay series. I didn't realize the first game never made it to PC.
Hmmm.... Smuggler's Run 1 or 2 also never made it to PC either. I think in the early life of PS2 Midnight Club, Smuggler's Run, and Oni were all PS2 exclusives. They still are since none of the titles made it to any other system.[/QUOTE]

Oni was released simultaneously on Mac/Win/PS2. I remember well because it ran well on my PowerBook... you know back when Macs were rare. ...so did Diablo II. Oddly I own Oni on Mac, Win, & PS2 (it's my only triple-dipped title, I think).

[quote name='asheskitty'] Oddly I own Oni on Mac, Win, & PS2 (it's my only triple-dipped title, I think).[/QUOTE]

As someone who purchased Oni for PC shortly after release, I have to ask why.

Since no one else has mentioned it yet, the daily deal is Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble, 75% off, $2.49. This was recently in an Indie Royale bundle. If I recall, people who tried it described it as being a board game minigame thing that fails to offer much enjoyment.

DHSGIT's only claim to game was getting the boot from a small casual games seller site for having a scene that was kinda sorta suggesting a dude was having his way with a girl against her will.

The scene itself was so tame as to be a big whatever but man the devs got notoriety from the usual gnashing of teeth spanning from that. I'm surprised they haven't patched in real rape scenes just to draw more heat. They won't get noticed otherwise.

[quote name='Eldredpe']As someone who purchased Oni for PC shortly after release, I have to ask why.[/QUOTE]

My original Mac version went MIA. A friend later gave me the PC version. I picked up a used PS2 version off the GameStop we-really-wanna-get-rid-of-this rack for peanuts because I wanted to see how it played with a controller.

[quote name='asheskitty']Hmm, a TDU2 endorsement... I haven't see one before from someone with a good taste in racers. I suppose I'll consider picking it up when it hits $5 again (though I really hope for $2.50 or $3.75).[/quote]
I think TDU2 is severely underrated, IMHO.

The problem w/ that game - the learning curve at the beginning is tough and steep. If you can learn the game mechanics and actually get your license in whatever race-type and race-car you decide to take on - then you're going to really enjoy the game, once you start doing some actual real races.

Oni was released simultaneously on Mac/Win/PS2. I remember well because it ran well on my PowerBook... you know back when Macs were rare. ...so did Diablo II. Oddly I own Oni on Mac, Win, & PS2 (it's my only triple-dipped title, I think).
Diablo 2 and 3 are really good - especially D2.
D3's biggest problem..is that always online requirement. I got my $10 worth of that game, for damn sure.

Can someone invite me to the CAG Steam group? I didn't know one existed. Been a lurker for a while.

Edit: Nevermind, got one, thanks!

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Since Steam sale tips are flowing, I'll just gently remind everyone to click on the link in my sig for the ultimate guide to Steam sales.[/QUOTE]
I rue the day I read this.

[quote name='MysterD']For starters, I'll probably be looking for deals on Hotline Miami, Borderlands 2 & Dishonored.

EDIT:

EDIT 2:
I really don't wanna DL something that is 35 GB.[/QUOTE]
Don't forget to pick up Hydrophobia Prophecy, it's extremely rare for it to go on sale.

and also the brawniest of gems

[quote name='p-spiddy']I'm not trying to hijack this thread, where is a thread on STEAM or is this it? Like trading codes or dropping codes for non-lurkers.[/QUOTE]
Naw, wrong thread this is the Devoted To Burgers thread.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

[quote name='Rsmobile']DHSGIT's only claim to game was getting the boot from a small casual games seller site for having a scene that was kinda sorta suggesting a dude was having his way with a girl against her will.

The scene itself was so tame as to be a big whatever but man the devs got notoriety from the usual gnashing of teeth spanning from that. I'm surprised they haven't patched in real rape scenes just to draw more heat. They won't get noticed otherwise.[/QUOTE]
and yet they still carry Nancy the Happy Whore.

[quote name='asheskitty']Hmm, a TDU2 endorsement... I haven't see one before from someone with a good taste in racers. I suppose I'll consider picking it up when it hits $5 again (though I really hope for $2.50 or $3.75).[/QUOTE]
I don't claim to have good taste in racing games, but I loved the original TDU and it still remains my favourite racing experience to this date. TDU2 was an unfinished game with lots of technical problems, but I still found a lot of enjoyment in it as well. Off-roading was a nice addition, but they've taken out the bikes (patched in later) and made some bad changes to the GPS system (no geo map display). Comically bad voice acting and animations are still there, though, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. More importantly, the racing itself and running away from police didn't feel as fun as the first game anymore. It made the original redundant by including the whole island from it and introducing better graphics, but overall felt like a step down in many ways. I've still put around 35 hours into cruising and exploring the islands in TDU2 and have to recommend it, but at least a third of that time was me playing online poker from it's casino DLC :) The DLC is not on Steam, by the way, and probably still costs $10 on Atari's website.
I've recently purchased a PC copy and I've got to warn you that it's much worse on PC than on a console. It's a resource hog and looks very choppy if the frame rate drops below 60 for me. I was stuck with picking some medium graphical settings in order to avoid this.
Also, dealing with Atari might be a pain if you want to use their online servers.

What's with the racing games being such bad ports? TDU2 - buggy mess, Driver San Francisco - no lighting, NFS Hot Pursuit - no AA, Burnout Paradise - constantly crashing. The only more or less good experience I've had so far was Dirt 2 and even that crashed a few times.

[quote name='MysterD']Yes - Uncharted series; God Of War series; Rez; Megal Gear Solid series; and any of the Team Ico games come to mind.

Also, for games just on either M$ or Sony consoles - Mega Man Anniversary Collection comes to mind, as well.
Also, missed-out on especially Mortal Kombat 9.

Also, in his earlier Lionhead days...
Black & White series on the PC.
He also developed The Movies (game), as well.

EDIT:

I hate to say this...don't think I seen The Warriors movie, nevermind never actually playing the game. :whistle2:X

Midnight Club 2 PC was good, but for some reason - really didn't have the staying power for me. Why? I don't know.
I really liked NFS: Most Wanted 2005 & Carbon, though.

For recent racers - I really liked Burnout: Paradise TUB; DIRT 2; and Test Drive Unlimited 2.[/QUOTE]

Yes, very true I also recommend the Sly Cooper and Ratchet and clank series.

If you liked the old MK games then you'll probably love the latest one.

Black and White :D very good game. I have not played the second yet though.

It's a movie that came out back in 1979. I saw it first because cause HBO liked to play it late at night and I'm a night owl. Definitely, a fun and entertaining cult film.
CAN YOU DIG IT!?!?!?!?

[quote name='asheskitty']Hmm, a TDU2 endorsement... I haven't see one before from someone with a good taste in racers. I suppose I'll consider picking it up when it hits $5 again (though I really hope for $2.50 or $3.75).

Oni was released simultaneously on Mac/Win/PS2. I remember well because it ran well on my PowerBook... you know back when Macs were rare. ...so did Diablo II. Oddly I own Oni on Mac, Win, & PS2 (it's my only triple-dipped title, I think).[/QUOTE]

That's what I get for doing a quick wikipedia search. :lol:
You must have really liked Oni!

[quote name='MysterD']D3's biggest problem..is that always online requirement. I got my $10 worth of that game, for damn sure.[/QUOTE]
I figure I'll wind up picking up D3 when it drops below $20. I didn't score on that $10 TRU clearance.

[quote name='g6grim']I don't claim to have good taste in racing games, but I loved the original TDU and it still remains my favourite racing experience to this date.
TDU2 was an unfinished game with lots of technical problems, but I still found a lot of enjoyment in it as well. Off-roading was a nice addition, but they've taken out the bikes (patched in later) and made some bad changes to the GPS system (no geo map display). Comically bad voice acting and animations are still there, though, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. More importantly, the racing itself and running away from police didn't feel as fun as the first game anymore. It made the original redundant by including the whole island from it and introducing better graphics, but overall felt like a step down in many ways. I've still put around 35 hours into cruising and exploring the islands in TDU2 and have to recommend it, but at least a third of that time was me playing online poker from it's casino DLC :) The DLC is not on Steam, by the way, and probably still costs $10 on Atari's website.
I've recently purchased a PC copy and I've got to warn you that it's much worse on PC than on a console. It's a resource hog and looks very choppy if the frame rate drops below 60 for me. I was stuck with picking some medium graphical settings in order to avoid this.
Also, dealing with Atari might be a pain if you want to use their online servers.
What's with the racing games being such bad ports? TDU2 - buggy mess, Driver San Francisco - no lighting, NFS Hot Pursuit - no AA, Burnout Paradise - constantly crashing. The only more or less good experience I've had so far was Dirt 2 and even that crashed a few times.[/QUOTE]
NFS:MW (2005) on PC was better than the PS2 version, because the PS2 version would start to get choppy when 30+ cops were close enough to be on-screen. GRID, Dirt 1,2,3 run just peachy. The lack of AA in NFS:HP (2010) didn't bother me much. Though I have to agree recent entries have fallen short, lighting in Driver:SF, 30 FPS lock (for a long time) in NFS:TR, reported horrible performance in NFS:MW 2012. That said some PC-centric racers have issues, like SimBin's eye-bleeding lack of AA/Aniso in Race '07 and expansions (necessitating Nvidia Control Panel tweaks).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back