The Steam Deals + Cards Thread V9 | Torchlight II Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psydero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
117 (100%)
Welcome to the Steam Deal Thread V9! I'm your new host, Psydero.
You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

Steam Sales on Steam

$6.79

$14.99

Steam Sales Elsewhere on CAG - Updated 11/2

Indie Bundle Threads - Updated 8/26

Free Stuff - Needs Updating

There are quite a few free and free2play games and mods on steam. You can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Past Special Sales
Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
Medal of Honor: Airborne is 75% off too at $2.49. SteamPrices shows it's the first time it's gotten more than 50% off.
I had a great time with Frontline back on the gamecube, but didn't care for Rising Sun or European Assault (haven't played any of the more recent ones). For anyone who may have played them, how does Airborne compare?

Activision needs to stop having these weekend sales, because they aren't very good. The orignal call of duty is still $20? Really?

Couple leftovers keys because its Friday!

Dead Space (steam): ZZLF9-0PI5B-TLKYX

Medal of Honor (origin): 8WJJ-RTCL-9KX9-F75H-J3VM

Enjoy!

Speaking of the origin bundle, so I was one of the few that actually managed to get my sims keys to work, but then they reset the keys to be used a different way and so I totally got 2 sets of keys for sims and I gave one to my female companion and joy was had by all.

Medal of Honor: Airborne is 75% off too at $2.49. SteamPrices shows it's the first time it's gotten more than 50% off.

I bought it at $2.5 some years ago, SteamPrices must be wrong. It's a good game IMHO

Activision needs to stop having these weekend sales, because they aren't very good. The orignal call of duty is still $20? Really?

Do you doubt that casual people still pay that price? I don't know, but why would Acclaim discount Call of Duty?

Batman tickets 50% off‼

That doesn't sound right.

Unless you're a Native American.

So after googling, I seem to be getting a lot of knocking at my door from some guy who says his name is Thep O. Leese. Strange
1302134048981_Google_Picture_War-s497x486-334920-565.jpg

so big news for me, GODUS early access just launched. Its peter molyneux new game that is sort of a spiritual sequel to populus... and to keep it on topic, it does have cards

Pretty sure there are -- they're selling these gems that speed up some of the grinding or something.

I am playing it right now. and while I know what you are talking about, I am really unsure what they would even do, and they aren't actually a thing you can actually buy right now. There is not an actual store in the game right now. I guess the gems could make your population grow faster or could give you red goo faster but I am barely keeping up as it is. I wonder if it will be something thats more tailored for the IOS version.

I think he's still debating it.  A few days ago he was all for it, people complained, then he backed off a bit.  He might remove them altogether but at the very least it seems that his original thinking was to include them (and that they would have... and still might... be available for real world currency).  There's a lot of talk about on the game's Steam discussion pages.

I admit I'm pretty anti-Molyneux.  Man lost most of his credibility with me during that silly ass phone game where you bought chisels to crack the cube or whatever it was.  Oh... and the Fables weren't exactly masterpieces, either.

I think he's still debating it. A few days ago he was all for it, people complained, then he backed off a bit. He might remove them altogether but at the very least it seems that his original thinking was to include them (and that they would have... and still might... be available for real world currency). There's a lot of talk about on the game's Steam discussion pages.

I admit I'm pretty anti-Molyneux. Man lost most of his credibility with me during that silly ass phone game where you bought chisels to crack the cube or whatever it was.

Well you do know the winner of that cube game is actually the god of gods in godus and will also be receiving a percentage of the entire profit of godus among other crazy things and it was simply an experiment and not meant to be anything fancy or crazy or even really a game at all right?

anyways I am not worried about gems. A LOT of games now a days have full retail prices and optional transactions and he wouldnt even be remotely close to the first to do it if he does do it. Also if he does it, then I can choose to use them or not. No skin off my back either way.

The notice when you load up godus is that they are what they would say is about 40 percent complete so a ton of stuff can change between now and then.

It sounds like you are kind of doing a confirmation bias and an echo chamber over there in your computer. Maybe open a window and just don't be so closed off.

It sounds like you are kind of doing a confirmation bias and an echo chamber over there in your computer. Maybe open a window and just don't be so closed off.
I could open a dozen windows and it wouldn't change the fact that the man is a shell of his former self. I was aware of the whole 'social experiment' angle but that's laughable in itself.

I could open a dozen windows and it wouldn't change the fact that the man is a shell of his former self. I was aware of the whole 'social experiment' angle but that's laughable in itself.

Well I can't make you like something you don't like. I tried the cube thing for about 5 minutes before I got bored with it, but its existence didn't offend me.

I like to take a game on its own merits, whether or not Moly has told us we could see a tree grow over our playthrough or that his experiment might change the world. the guy just has big ideas and has been chasing his dreams of making something cool. Can't blame the guy.

So far I am liking Godus quite a bit. A lot of my current strategy and sim games are insanely complex and having this cute little god game where I can relax and watch them grow has been fun. Now its only been out for a couple hours so who knows what its like later or what it will be like when they turn the actual servers on and such, but right now Its pretty enjoyable.

an update to our previous conversation. I did unlock access to gems and when clicked on it says upgrades store and below it, it says "there is no store"  so they are clearly undecided in this ha ha ha

Soo, it looks like Huntsman: The Orphanage is a early access game and the real game is supposed to be ready by halloween. hmmm, interedasting. Volgarr the Viking is fuckin hard yo, can't even beat the first level. Shit is fun though. Paranormal is pretty cool too since its made only by 1 dude, not bad.

I really should just sell any and all cards.  I keep crafting badges if the card set is small, hoping for one I actually want to use.  Instead I have: 90% off Krater, 90% off Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter, 66% off Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition,and 50% off Garry's Mod. :whistle2:

I bought System Shock 2 for $5 during the last Steam sale, and I've barely played it, feels bad man.

Waking Mars

38BZF-LGGZX-WGYCJ
RYFND-7WZGB-B7438
HB44T-9ZTKI-ZADEK

Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP

LP6KN-J7AVG-MZGER

Splice

P2KF7-D5DD5-ALNM2

Crayon Physics Deluxe

QTN97-82E2I-TVZ0Z

Aquaria

ERVTA-J7IV0-6WW0I

Fractal

GQW89-6EC6C-Y9HEA

Nightsky

Z8EAQ-V4K73-NVJ88
CHFKN-MDWGY-RV9H5
2ZPTZ-TEI3Q-7HBJV

McPixel

GIRVM-Q34WF-AFF0K
IVQTW-F4VLB-PEQ2E

Back to the Future: The Game

2ELM4-4GJ7A-6QK5C

Ben There, Dan That! and Time Gentlemen, Please!

2N3N9-MWQR7-M7AJH

Cargo Commander

LWHQK-X69GH-JNI0H

Depths of Peril

2I08H-4WDLB-VW0QH

Fate of the World game + bunch of dlc and junk

SR7P2-PG77B-FAZ9Z-VDPQ0-9M67N
2JR5L-JM4XF-8W52H
49TKX-EYYEM-B3ITP
47MY9-KMIYI-4FBHB
49BK7-KFRLN-FIQE5

Gundemonium Recollection

9W39Y-MRCXQ-A07TI

Lunar Flight

22IMB-9EAKA-G30DY

Nuclear Dawn

9TT9K-IPDB7-VMLYP

Scoregasm

0RM4V-QKKI0-Z8M37

Serious Sam 2

BIMYC-0C9AQ-NNBVD

Swords & Soldiers + Super Saucy Sausage Fest DLC

0RG5B-3RXJB-7ZVAC
0THYZ-L9HGB-3H37K

Towns

7I9GV-DJMIR-V4Y43

Unstoppable Gorg

2INFH-A79XN-0ZHPC

Amazingly one of the Nightsky codes was unused so I got it a couple minutes ago. Thanks!

Nuuvem is having a Brasil Game Day 2013 Sale.  If you don't mind Uplay, ACIII and FC3 are both just over $13.  Apparently they had other titles on sale yesterday (if I'm reading my day late email correctly), with like Dishonored for $7, Skyrim for $11, Skyrim Legendary for $27.  I'd consider I AM Alive for roughly $2.70, but...Tages.  Maybe I'll bite on Driver San Fransisco (Uplay) for $2.81.

Haven't seen it on this thread, GameFly has Bit.Trip Runner 2 for $4.99, 66% off ending Monday (activates on Steam).  I've been itching for this game, would probably commit the non-75% sin if it were on Steam directly to use some credit I've got there, sure it will hit that price soon..

Speaking of Bit.Trip, a late reminder that the Bit.Trip Saga collection of 6 games on 3DS is $4.99 (reg $15) in the Nintendo e-Shop, through Sunday.  I heard about this sale before it started, but forgot and nearly missed it, glad Wombat mentioned it on the CAGCast..

Nuuvem is having a Brasil Game Day 2013 Sale. If you don't mind Uplay, ACIII and FC3 are both just over $13. Apparently they had other titles on sale yesterday (if I'm reading my day late email correctly), with like Dishonored for $7, Skyrim for $11, Skyrim Legendary for $27. I'd consider I AM Alive for roughly $2.70, but...Tages. Maybe I'll bite on Driver San Fransisco (Uplay) for $2.81.
Would the I Am Alive codes activate on Uplay without the use of a proxy? I thought Ubisoft was one of those region restricted ones? If it activates, then I am definitely in for it.

Haven't seen it on this thread, GameFly has Bit.Trip Runner 2 for $4.99, 66% off ending Monday (activates on Steam). I've been itching for this game, would probably commit the non-75% sin if it were on Steam directly to use some credit I've got there, sure it will hit that price soon..

Speaking of Bit.Trip, a late reminder that the Bit.Trip Saga collection of 6 games on 3DS is $4.99 (reg $15) in the Nintendo e-Shop, through Sunday. I heard about this sale before it started, but forgot and nearly missed it, glad Wombat mentioned it on the CAGCast..

Bit trip runner 2 was just recently added on ps plus if you happen to be a multi system gamer such as myself.

I'd consider I AM Alive for roughly $2.70, but...Tages. Maybe I'll bite on Driver San Fransisco (Uplay) for $2.81.
Hmm, both of those are very tempting, though I've been reluctant to buy anything I can't get with steam/amazon credit lately. Somehow it feels like way more coming out of my own pocket, but I did enjoy the demo for Driver (not that I need another racing game at the moment) :whistle2:k

Would the I Am Alive codes activate on Uplay without the use of a proxy? I thought Ubisoft was one of those region restricted ones? If it activates, then I am definitely in for it.
Unfortunately, I Am Alive is not Uplay enabled. Driver:SF activated just fine, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back