CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought a car game where you do races would be considered a racing game.

tumblr_mnx9w8UI5m1rsd9coo1_500.gif
You can do that in GTA, though.

In GTA you run around and shoot stuff up for most of the missions. In Driver you drive your car and do races for all of the missions. I don't understand your comparison but I don't want to convince you to give me a free game, give it to someone who knows the difference between a driving game and a racing game.

In GTA you run around and shoot stuff up for most of the missions. In Driver you drive your car and do races for all of the missions. I don't understand your comparison but I don't want to convince you to give me a free game, give it to someone who knows the difference between a driving game and a racing game.
Just show him your tits...

I dont get whats wrong with my screenshot
Not "racy" enough - see above.

Driving and racing games are both awful.

We can drop this debate now by agreeing to never play or buy them again.

Also, vehicles inside other genres of games that you are required to drive or race are awful.

The only transportation you need in games are your feet or your superpowers or maybe fast travel if the map's big.

Jetpacks and parachutes with implausible physics models are also acceptable. 

Horses should never be used, but should continue to be included in games so that I can continue to summarily execute them. 

In conclusion, fuck cars.

Also, fuck horses. 

But kill them first.

If you're the first CAG regular to quote this post and have at least 15 hours of playtime on any racing game on your Steam account, I'll gift you Trials Evolution Gold. Must include screenshot of playtime in your library to qualify. Steam is slow as fuck right now so I'm going to have to gift it later.

Note: You MUST include a screenshot. If someone quotes this post after you, but has a screenshot included before you.. they win. I'll be checking ;)
fuck u detirue fuck u im too far from screeen shoot too ffar so sad too far i left steeam away whyu ddo this spoderman why why why u do this i blame neuro for no othr reason except his bad influence

Sleeping Dogs racing > SRTT racing ;)
...actually sleeping dogs was, I think, the best racing in a non-racing game.
I need to re-try that game. I disliked the combat (which I know everyone else loves) but later bought the glitched DLC. Since people complain that the DLC makes the game too easy, maybe I'll enjoy the game now with a crutch.

Also, vehicles inside other genres of games that you are required to drive or race are awful.

The only transportation you need in games are your feet or your superpowers or maybe fast travel if the map's big.
Spoken like a man who refuses the simple pleasures of driving a city bus or semi cab down a highway, slamming through traffic.

Or driving a fuel truck through the front of the department store in Mafia II then blowing it up.

Sleeping Dogs racing > SRTT racing ;)
...actually sleeping dogs was, I think, the best racing in a non-racing game.
Yeah I liked the races...except for those blasted motorcycle ones which were more like crash dummy simulations.

im not really a regular in this thread..... but this is the most fun i have had here.
Stick around, things will only get better worse.

There's a difference between a screenshot and a selfie of your genitalia...
What if I screenshot my selfie?

If steam gives away half-life 2 or portal instead of a game that has a similar genre to the number one selling game during this winter sale, would the situation have change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back