CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
*snipped picture*
4.gif

I have a Cat Lady Steam key for anyone that wants it. Just be the first to quote this post with the reply "sex"
hardcore

Given the amount of time you'll likely put into Skyrim + all expansions if you actually do like the game, it's probably actually worth it.

EDIT:
Same goes for TDU2, as well.
Someone who won't buy it for $20, probably isn't going to buy/play it @ $15 either.

Wait - is that (Cat Lady) another nickname for Ashes? ;)
Meow?

Would that help me with my steam games collecting problem? Or make it worse?
If it ever comes to Valve leaving for whatever reasons, which I certainly do NOT want to see b/c Valve & Steam have done a lot for PC gaming - as long as Gaben and Valve and/or modders "take care" of the Steam-DRM, we'll be alright. :D

EDIT:
hardcore

Someone who won't buy it for $20, probably isn't going to buy/play it @ $15 either.

Meow?
I get more bang for my buck out of Bethesda RPG's + their expansions + their DLC's than I can think of.

I always eventually wind back to their games.

I'm starting to think that it really is a lot of us snagging the keys but just forgetting to post right away or at all. (I just did it myself as I have like 3 chat windows open and 4 tabs and I'm watching Jeff Green play Dark Souls :booty: )

edit: I'm kinda in the mood for a fighting game so if someone could lemme know how the netcode is for KOF vs. SF IV vs. MK is that'd be great. (I know that MK's is supposed to be pretty crap but it's only $6 at GMG)

Guacamelee is the only acceptable choice. It's the best game of the three (probably I dunno lol) and the best deal and the deal on King Arthur's Gold is dumb and fuck Dragon's Lair. That game is so old when it goes to the bathroom only a single dead spider falls out. If you don't already have Dragon's Lair from the eight-hundred other times it was ported to some other crap, you don't want it. "Oh look, Dragon's Lair on Amstrad CPC, Dragon's Lair on ZX Spectrum" GRODY TO THE MAX

I'm starting to think that it really is a lot of us snagging the keys but just forgetting to post right away or at all. (I just did it myself as I have like 3 chat windows open and 4 tabs and I'm watching Jeff Green play Dark Souls :booty: )

edit: I'm kinda in the mood for a fighting game so if someone could lemme know how the netcode is for KOF vs. SF IV vs. MK is that'd be great. (I know that MK's is supposed to be pretty crap but it's only $6 at GMG)
I took the third code (Hacker Evo) I got embarrassed, as I thought it said it was already used until I actually paid attention.

The netcode for KOF is not so great. It's better than it was on consoles (duh) but SF4's netcode is better and there are a lot more people playing it so you're more likely to run into a good connection. KOF is still really good though.

If it ever comes to Valve leaving for whatever reasons, which I certainly do NOT want to see b/c Valve & Steam have done a lot for PC gaming - as long as Gaben and Valve and/or modders "take care" of the Steam-DRM, we'll be alright. :D
sxudjwqwierodskcsjfwoynjlhpdngguaringnuwfajedroqcjhblkdgnnhwmjfjsvruqynvsbyjuapu

Guacamelee is the only acceptable choice. It's the best game of the three (probably I dunno lol) and the best deal and the deal on King Arthur's Gold is dumb and fuck Dragon's Lair. That game is so old when it goes to the bathroom only a single dead spider falls out. If you don't already have Dragon's Lair from the eight-hundred other times it was ported to some other crap, you don't want it. "Oh look, Dragon's Lair on Amstrad CPC, Dragon's Lair on ZX Spectrum" GRODY TO THE MAX
That's the obvious vote (owned, played a bit). I still want Dragon's Lair... but not $4 want. No I've never bought it.

I am giving away a copy of Dracula: Love Kills to the person that can beat my TF2 playing time.

Just kidding for the above criteria.

First one to guess the correct title for my favorite soundtrack from Batman Begins wins.

Star Wolves 3: Civil War
EP0ZB-FXDPE-5CFT*

The missing character isn't really missing, just misplaced. One should look closely to find it.

Why do people always crap all over Dragon's Lair? It's just as good now as it was when it released. It's a beautiful 20 minute romp that is easily worth buying again for the millionth time. I always assume people who complain about it must have been born in the 90s or later and can't appreciate a classic.

Why do people always crap all over Dragon's Lair? It's just as good now as it was when it released. It's a beautiful 20 minute romp that is easily worth buying again for the millionth time. I always assume people who complain about it must have been born in the 90s or later and can't appreciate a classic.
I want Dragons Lair....at 75% off

If it wins, I'll probably get Guacamelee, even if it is prime for a humbling.

Lucius : B70ZY-X0RNE-JGGGF

Vessel : 8QP75-LMKXG-ENWXH

Starbound : 4ABRF-27P5I-NVV38 

Snapshot :
DAG9E-H2BDT-3JWYA

39 Steps :
B7L50-XKG8C-NGARQ

SPAZ :
FI64E-8Y0D0-B9495

Because with the amount of quarters I spent in the 80's, I deserve to get every re-release for free.

Snapshot : DAG9E-H2BDT-3JWYA

39 Steps : B7L50-XKG8C-NGARQ

SPAZ : FI64E-8Y0D0-B9495
I got Snapshot - thanks! :D

Snapshot : DAG9E-H2BDT-3JWYA

39 Steps : B7L50-XKG8C-NGARQ

SPAZ : FI64E-8Y0D0-B9495
I got Starbound, thanks.

I am giving away a copy of Dracula: Love Kills to the person that can beat my TF2 playing time.

First one to guess the correct title for my favorite soundtrack from Batman Begins wins.
I'm guessing your favorite soundtrack title from the soundtrack titled Batman Begins is probably Batman Begins. ;)

I want Dragons Lair....at 75% off
Ditto, but I'd take it for less than $5 I think. Complaining about the price is perfectly fine, but the game not so much. :p

Oh, and in case it sounds like I voted for it, nope I voted for Guacamelee even though I just bought it for my Vita last week.

Lasiurus. I liked the title, and that is my only reasoning for my guess.

I'm guessing your favorite soundtrack title from the soundtrack titled Batman Begins is probably Batman Begins. ;)
Wrong answer. The soundtracks are composed by Hans Zimmer & James Newton Howard. Here is a hint, the music that was playing after the funeral of bruce's parents.

Lasiurus. I liked the title, and that is my only reasoning for my guess.
Nope.

I wonder what things would be like, if Batman never Began.
The Dark Knight will never Rise then.

Wrong answer. The soundtracks are composed by Hans Zimmer & James Newton Howard. Here is a hint, the music that was playing after the funeral of bruce's parents.

Nope.
eh, one more try. Is it Barbastella? I really need to watch that film again, the third film left a sour taste in my mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back