The Steve "Dr. Death" Williams Memorial Wrestling Thread

-- Chris Jericho has fired back at Eric Bischoff and TNA for comments Bischoff made about him on Bubba the Love Sponge's radio show this week. When Chris Jericho's name come up during the conversation, Bischoff said Jericho never got a big push back in WCW because they didn't see Jericho as "world champion material."

Chris Jericho responded to the comments on Twitter this afternoon, writing: "Bischoffs right I can't headline in TNA...cos I'm not in my 50s."

hahaha

TNA's site brings some comedy -

Brian Knobbs
Height: 6'1" Weight: 270 pounds

Jerry Sags
Height: 6'3" Weight: 280 pounds
So in case anyone forgets which is which - Knobs is the thin one.

They've also got Waltman and Hall on the roster page, which is pretty surprising since as of THURSDAY'S IMPACT, they apparently don't have jobs there.

For better or worse, the Nasties look the same as the they did in early 1990s WWE. I always thought their guts were fake and just Tubberware containers full of ham sammiches.

What are you talking about? Knobbs somehow defies logic by looking 10x worse than he did 10 years ago.

Even back in their prime, the Nasty Boyz always looked like generic punk rock dudes from beat-em-up games like Final Fight and Streets of Rage. Straight out of the cookie cutter.

I see Sags in Konami's Crime Fighters

crimefighters_09.png

Holy shit! I've been trying to remember the name of that game for ages! Yes!

I remember it because way back ~1991 I ran into a Crime Fighters machine as a roller skating rink set on freeplay. I beat it like 3 times in one day.

I'm glad to see people still taking jabs at Bischoff. He's pretty insufferable once he gets going. Vince has always struck me as being less annoying and stupid.

[quote name='mykevermin']Even back in their prime, the Nasty Boyz always looked like generic punk rock dudes from beat-em-up games like Final Fight and Streets of Rage. Straight out of the cookie cutter.[/QUOTE]

I bet they once had to rescue the President's daughter from ninjas.

[quote name='neocisco']I bet they once had to rescue the President's daughter from ninjas.[/QUOTE]

Nah, they certainly weren't bad enough dudes to do that.

IAmJericho - At a live band heavy metal karaoke bar. Just rocked Creeping Death... Where's TMZ when u need em?

IAmJericho - Some drunk just did the worst version of Fire Woman ever. He should be arrested for Alcohol Intoxication...

:D

[quote name='diddy310']IAmJericho - At a live band heavy metal karaoke bar. Just rocked Creeping Death... Where's TMZ when u need em?

IAmJericho - Some drunk just did the worst version of Fire Woman ever. He should be arrested for Alcohol Intoxication...

:D[/QUOTE]

In my world, Jericho starts every morning looking into a mirror and saying "Come on, baby!" in a Stuart Smiley/self-affirmation manner. ;)

[quote name='Purple Flames']I had a few thread ideas, but I don't know how well they'd go over too well.[/QUOTE]

It's a wrestling topic - three people get crabby if it's a "stupid topic" and then life moves on as usual.

I say do it. Can't be worse than a Nasty Boyz topic.

bread's done
Back