The Summer OTT Extravaganza!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='munch']I liked god of war...[/QUOTE]

I remember paying $5 a while back and it is a bit of mindless fun.

make-milkshakes-they-said_o_321716.jpg

I'm selling a Steam copy of Deus Ex: Human Revolution if anyone wants to buy it.

I just listened to a Giant Bombcast segment about it. Sounds awful and almost completely unplayable. Plus, the general concept sounds dumb - if you're playing a mech simulator game, why would you want to basically be in a tank in the 1940s? Wouldn't you want to be smashing around the streets of Tokyo or something? Like an a modern Armored Core.

That tagline always felt like a lie. Should be more along the lines of "Not necessarily worse with Kinect". Of course, I'm sure that's not as easily marketable.

[quote name='Brak']I'm selling a Steam copy of Deus Ex: Human Revolution if anyone wants to buy it.[/QUOTE]

Probably the best game that came out last year. In case anyone is interested.

I guess it is time to dust off that wii. Double Dragon II came out on that shit.

Also I can't get my pc working. fucking fans and the front usb ports work, but nothing directly plugged into the board works. Going to try my old power supply later and hope the issue is that my new corsair psu is doa.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I guess it is time to dust off that wii. Double Dragon II came out on that shit.

Also I can't get my pc working. fucking fans and the front usb ports work, but nothing directly plugged into the board works. Going to try my old power supply later and hope the issue is that my new corsair psu is doa.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like the ports for the motherboard might be non-functioning, essentially making the lump useless. What good is it if you can't plug anything into it.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Sounds like the ports for the motherboard might be non-functioning, essentially making the lump useless. What good is it if you can't plug anything into it.[/QUOTE]

/Jake

[quote name='seanr1221']/Jake[/QUOTE]

I hate Jake more than anyone and I think his comment sullies Jake's name. That was one of the dumbest things I have read on CAG.

Just finished Max Payne. Definitely enjoyable the whole way through and loved the crazy scenes
such as when you're on the bus and later on when you're on the runway
. Probably see about wrapping up some single player achievements I missed and will probably give the multiplayer a shot tonight or tomorrow.

[quote name='seanr1221']/Jake[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I hate Jake more than anyone and I think his comment sullies Jake's name. That was one of the dumbest things I have read on CAG.[/QUOTE]

/jake.

Don't know what people's problem is with me, but I laugh at the idea of fools thinking their "/jake" posts will get to me somehow? Hm.

On a sidenote, LOL at everyone harassing those kids who were making death threats and harassing that lady on the bus. They better watch themselves or somebody will wait for them to leave for school and beat their faces into the pavement.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']/jake.

Don't know what people's problem is with me, but I laugh at the idea of fools thinking their "/jake" posts will get to me somehow? Hm.

On a sidenote, LOL at everyone harassing those kids who were making death threats and harassing that lady on the bus. They better watch themselves or somebody will wait for them to leave for school and beat their faces into the pavement.[/QUOTE]

/Jake

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']/jake.

Don't know what people's problem is with me, but I laugh at the idea of fools thinking their "/jake" posts will get to me somehow? Hm.[/QUOTE]
That's exactly what jake said, jake.

Hoping to play a little more Skyrim this weekend. I really need to delve further into the main quest line. 100 hours in, Level 39 and I just now came down off of the mountain. So do I want to be Imperial or Stormcloak? I'd also like to get started on Assassins Creed: Bloodlines and Revelations, so I can get ready for AC3. Maybe do a little more with Kingdom of Amalur, but that has gotten a little stale.

My daughter would like me to take her to see Brave too.

[quote name='Number83']Hoping to play a little more Skyrim this weekend. I really need to delve further into the main quest line. 100 hours in, Level 39 and I just now came down off of the mountain. So do I want to be Imperial or Stormcloak? I'd also like to get started on Assassins Creed: Bloodlines and Revelations, so I can get ready for AC3. Maybe do a little more with Kingdom of Amalur, but that has gotten a little stale.

My daughter would like me to take her to see Brave too.[/QUOTE]

That's the joy of Skyrim, playing for hours and hours and achieving absolutely nothing in the main quest (which lasts only about 10-15 hours). I sided with the Stormcloaks on my first playthrough, and then I chose the Imps. I enjoyed the Stormcloaks a bit more, but that was just me. Less than a week until Dawnguard! :bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sup OTT, I need some help with building an HTPC and was hoping someone could point me in a good direction. I'm looking to build it on the cheap with low power consumption being a priority. It's for my parents so it just needs to be fast enought to run Media Center while playing HDTV through one of those SiliconDust cable streamers.

I've been scanning Slickdeals to see what I can find but am not really sure what I'm looking for besides cheap RAM. I found this case which is apparently on sale from time to time, but I don't know if it's right or if the power supply is efficient enough to run for an HTPC. I'm also lost on the CPU/Motherboard front.

So yeah, anyone with any advice or recent experience that could help would be awesome.

Could really two with a quiet night at work tonight. Yesterday I had to work processing/recieving. The chemistry tech would not come up front to pick up her specimens once.
Yet when -I- work chemistry, I always come up to get and seperate my specimens.

Eh. It's a job at least.

I wasn't going to say anything until I tried out the multiplayer (also messed around with the score attack mode), but Max Mayne 3 is definitely going to be a GOTY contender.

I just wish more people played Free Aim.

[quote name='munch']I'm going to get max payne one of these days. I need to get motivated to finally play la noire.[/QUOTE]

If I can stay awake tonight, I should finish off LA Noire tonight or tomorrow. I'm on the last case and typically it's taken me one night (read: 60 to 90 minutes of playing) to finish off one case.

And then hopefully Bioshock 2 (on easy) over the next couple weeks.

I'll probably get less playing time in now that it's summer. Oh those many years ago when summer meant unlimited gaming time.
Now I just look forward to september when I can send the kids back to school.

[quote name='munch']I'm going to get max payne one of these days. I need to get motivated to finally play la noire.[/QUOTE]

I would say to skip LA Noire. It is well made, sure, but the gameplay is definitely weak. I guess the only real reason to play it is because it is something different,

[quote name='Gears24']anyone know any good arcade game for 400 MSP?[/QUOTE]

It's GoD, but I bought Tornado Outbreak the other day (on sale for 400 MSP), and it's fairly decent. Sort of like Katamari in a sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back