The Super Bowl OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the original flight I was going to take (the one with my friends on it) has magically gone to $89.93 after supposedly being booked and then jumping up to $210 yesterday.

Luckily I booked through Travelocity for another flight and I submitted a price match request so I can have the difference refunded and $50 for future bookings. I need all the money I can get.

I don't know what came over me but I bought Gears of War 2 again. Target had the GOTY on clearance for 15 bucks and it fucking called to me. I am hoping next week L:RB drops to 12 bucks next week so I can get those songs in RB.

If any OTT regular wants the code that comes with it, send me a PM.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I have one of those too Sean, along with the fancy smancy art book. Don't need no Big Sister to add to my collection.[/QUOTE]

Well you can get it for your son. God knows he's dying to at least touch one of your dolls.

[quote name='Eviltude']Well you can get it for your son. God knows he's dying to at least touch one of your dolls.[/QUOTE]

Dolls!? They're action figures asshole! :lol:

[quote name='seanr1221']I'd give it to you for free if you were nicer to me :boooooty:[/QUOTE]

I'm super nice to you Sean, I don't know what you're talking about.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I don't know what came over me but I bought Gears of War 2 again. Target had the GOTY on clearance for 15 bucks and it fucking called to me. I am hoping next week L:RB drops to 12 bucks next week so I can get those songs in RB.

If any OTT regular wants the code that comes with it, send me a PM.[/QUOTE]
Do you already have a code? You'll need the code, the disc, and 800 spacebucks to import.

I want to :cool: my phone, but I don't have a clue what I'm doing.

:rofl: @ this episode of River Monsters. The guy asked a question about himself just before the break: "Which of the following has happened to me on a fishing trip? A) I've been in a plane crash B) I've caught malaria or C) I was held captive as a spy." "The answer, is all three."

[quote name='JJSP']Do you already have a code? You'll need the code, the disc, and 800 spacebucks to import.

I want to :cool: my phone, but I don't have a clue what I'm doing.[/QUOTE]

I should have clarified. I meant the code from Gears for the all fronts pack. Rock Band was still only 50 percent off, and I won't pay more than 15 for it. I already have a decent amount of points so the import cost is fine.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I would like the all fronts pack. That includes the extra level, right?

I might stop by GS before the snow and pick up williams pinball for $10.[/QUOTE]

I replied.

Just played my first game of Gears in like a year. It was more fun than I remember it. I was fucking wrecking kids with my lancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back