The Super Bowl OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather tour HumanSnatcher's asshole than Boston.

[quote name='tiredfornow']What is there to do in Austin that isn't drinking or partying with bros, munch? I think thekeybladewars and I are going to go there instead of San Antonio in March and I'd like to get some shit planned out before going. Places to eat, things to see, etc.[/QUOTE]

If you're coming up in March, come during South By. There'll be a lot of shitty people from California here for it, but there'll be a ton of cool bands in town, as well as the film festival.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'd rather tour HumanSnatcher's asshole than Boston.

If you're coming up in March, come during South By. There'll be a lot of shitty people from California here for it, but there'll be a ton of cool bands in town, as well as the film festival.[/QUOTE]:lol:

Yeah, March 13-15, but most of the stuff on the SXSW website says TBA.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'd rather tour HumanSnatcher's asshole than Boston.

If you're coming up in March, come during South By. There'll be a lot of shitty people from California here for it, but there'll be a ton of cool bands in town, as well as the film festival.[/QUOTE]

fuck you, I'll be there. :lol:

[quote name='zewone']fuck you, I'll be there. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Called it. :cool:

(Nah, you're chill. I'd be down for a CAG somethin' since so many of us are going to be in town at that time, if someone else wants to organize it.)

I'd like to hit up a nice hip hop show, but I know thekeybladewars will shit all over it and want to go to a Cannibal Corpse show or something similar. :(

I wanted to go to SXSW, but my spring break is the week before. :(

I may still go down for a weekend. I'll have to see what all shows are going on.

She likes 'em, so I'm sure she'd be down with that if she didn't hate your guts like everybody else in here. (I don't :D)

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Take them to the Apple store, they'll replace them.[/QUOTE]
Yeah? The left channel works, but the right side is silent. I tried a number of things (different songs, a couple of apps, and finally my laptop itself), but no luck.

Killed me when my Blackberry froze up in the AT&T store as I was waiting to upgrade the other night.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']New Silver Mt. Zion comes out next week. :][/QUOTE]

Oh shit, didn't even know they had something coming out.

He's going to announce that it will be fully Natal controlled... which will eat the fattest cock ever.

I liked Fable II :oops: I am super pissed that my game save got corrupted after I bought the DLC and before I had time to play it. :bomb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back