The Super Bowl OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='darthbudge']You should quit school, get a business loan and start a Freebird's franchise in McAllen.[/QUOTE]That place has given me the major shits the two times I've gone. We used to have a pretty tight burrito place around here called Wrapidz, but the owner was storing drugs and the place got raided. Maybe I should just continue making my own.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Biology labs suck[/QUOTE]

They are so easy compared to chemistry labs, though.

I finally bought some new shoes. $70 for some Adidas.

[quote name='DT778']What happened to getting the Kobe V?[/QUOTE]

Too expensive, especially for the look. Once I saw them in person, I was turned off to them. They aren't discustingly ugly but I couldn't see me wearing them.

Looks like my online order for Bioshock 2 was glitched and I'm getting 2 copies for the price of one 0_O!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Liquid 2']Over what topics?[/QUOTE]
Area between two curves (easy), but then my mind fucking explodes when we get to washer method, disc method, and volume with known cross-sections. Axes of revolution, right? Whatever it's called, fuck all of that shit. I just cannot grasp it.

Cool, found Pierrot le Fou for $16.50 on Glyde in "excellent" condition. I hope it really is. That's $10 less than Criterion's site. Then I'll only have to buy Peeping Tom, Trafic and Alphaville from them.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey LP, let me have one of those.[/QUOTE]

Make me an offer.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']What did you buy him, Linkin?[/QUOTE]

Who?

[quote name='Rocko']Area between two curves (easy), but then my mind fucking explodes when we get to washer method, disc method, and volume with known cross-sections. Axes of revolution, right? Whatever it's called, fuck all of that shit. I just cannot grasp it.[/QUOTE]
The wiki article over disk integration might be useful for you. I skimmed it (after searching for "washer method," since I'd never heard that terminology before), and I got a decent understanding from it, considering how I haven't done stuff like that for a few years.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Looks like my online order for Bioshocked was glitched and I'm getting 2 copies for the price of one 0_O![/QUOTE]
You got me something? :bouncy:

:lol: @ My biology professor. I just took an online quiz and got 9 out of 10 three times in a row (that last question was tricky). The instructions say "You can take this quiz 3 times", but I decided to try it again anyways. It seems he didn't actually set the number of times you can take the quiz, so I ended up with 10 out of 10.

Revolving about an axis blows, Rocko. Hopefully you understand that shit better than I did.

Foot of snow expected in my area tomorrow night in to Wednesday. So I did what any self respecting citizen would do .. and put a leave slip in. :whee:

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey LP, let me have one of those or i'll hold my breath until you send it to me![/QUOTE]

:lol: I'll sell it to you for $35

[quote name='tiredfornow']20 bucks, LP? :)[/QUOTE]

Too low...$35 and it's yours, unless JFD bites.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Bioshocked360.[/QUOTE]

Damn...its been a long ass day, totally missed that, fixed my post.

ignore, just a test on background to see if i missed some pixels
uselesstexttoaligntheimage
carniesmall.png

nasal.png

[quote name='flowery']Found another airline flying out of Lexington to Orlando for $159.

It's official I am going to my first NBA game.[/QUOTE]

They stop selling beer at the start of the 4th Quarter, so stock up at the end of the third.

[quote name='Eviltude']They stop selling beer at the start of the 4th Quarter, so stock up at the end of the third.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I guess it's like the lame 7th inning for MLB.

What is awesome though is we get access to an open bar.

[quote name='Eviltude']:lol: @ My biology professor. I just took an online quiz and got 9 out of 10 three times in a row (that last question was tricky). The instructions say "You can take this quiz 3 times", but I decided to try it again anyways. It seems he didn't actually set the number of times you can take the quiz, so I ended up with 10 out of 10.

Revolving about an axis blows, Rocko. Hopefully you understand that shit better than I did.[/QUOTE]
If he's smart he can probably check to see how many times you did it. I had a business teacher do something similar, she said the test was timed to 30 minutes and actually forget to set it.

Whoa, didn't see that one coming.
---
I found A History of Violence and Videodrome for 2.50 a piece at some Tejano record place. I would've bought more movies if I had the cash, but their credit card machine was broken and I had to count up pennies and dimes to get the last dollar.

What is there to do in Austin that isn't drinking or partying with bros, munch? I think thekeybladewars and I are going to go there instead of San Antonio in March and I'd like to get some shit planned out before going. Places to eat, things to see, etc.

Make sure to watch Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations tonight at 10pm EST on Travel Channel tonight. Tonight's episode is filmed in our area. One of the kids I went to highschool with owns Mexicali Blue, one of the places featured tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back