The Super Bowl OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']We're talking about all the football garbage, right?[/QUOTE]

Just you shut your mouth TFN!! Foosball is gold, pure gold I tell you.

As far as chemistry versus chemical engineering, no.

I've been putting chemistry on scholarship papers and such though.

One of my neighbors was a chemist in Germany who, now retired, wishes he had gotten into chemical engineering, so I want to talk to him one day and learn about the differences.

[quote name='Rocko']As far as chemistry versus chemical engineering, no.

I've been putting chemistry on scholarship papers and such though.

One of my neighbors was a chemist in Germany who, now retired, wishes he had gotten into chemical engineering, so I want to talk to him one day and learn about the differences.[/QUOTE]

A retired German chemist... eh?

[quote name='manthing']Brother Ali and Freeway are doing a Haiti relief concert in a few days up here.

Will my aversion to giving money to Haitians overcome my desire to see a great hip hop concert?[/QUOTE]

I would take it as a personal affront if you miss this show.

[quote name='Rocko']So I just read Criterion's facebook post about the titles going OOP and they mention that they're selling them at $5 off on their website until they're out of stock. Almost all of the titles are OOS but list a shipping date of February 28. I guess they're getting one more batch?[/QUOTE]

They said they'd honor every order placed through March.

I need to make a decision:

Do I dip deeper into my savings account and fly to Orlando on Friday the 19th and go to the Orlando Magic v Cleavland Cavaliers game on Sunday the 21st?

Then on Thursday the 25th drive to Chicago for 4 days.

Jo Jo was a man who thought he was a loner
But he knew it wouldn't last.
Jo Jo left his home in Tucson, Arizona
Bought some California grass.

[quote name='seanr1221']12 more inches of snow Tuesday into Wednesday?

:whee:[/QUOTE]

Calling for 6-9 here and 9-12 just north of us. Looks like I'll be shoveling Tuesday. Great times.

[quote name='Tony208']I hated this superbowl because the best team, the Vikings didn't get in. With the exception of the panthers game, every time the Vikings lost this season, it wasn't because the other team was better, it was because the Vikings beat themselves with mistakes. In the NFC championship game, they had like 5 fumbles and 2 picks and only lost by 3.[/QUOTE]

Vikings the best team?

Die in a fire $$$$$$.

Brett Favre sucks Deeyuck, and Brad Childress is a pedophiliac loser.

Get the fuck out of here and take JoilietJake with you!

[quote name='st0neface']I would take it as a personal affront if you miss this show.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Yeah, I'm going. Even if I have to pay scalpers for tix.

[quote name='dkreegz515']happy for the saints, and i had 8 in my football pool at work... WOOT 50 bucks!!![/QUOTE]

Get the fuck out of here and take JoilietJake with you!

[quote name='flowery']I need to make a decision:

Do I dip deeper into my savings account and fly to Orlando on Friday the 19th and go to the Orlando Magic v Cleavland Cavaliers game on Sunday the 21st?

Then on Thursday the 25th drive to Chicago for 4 days.[/QUOTE]

Umm, yeah.

I went to Orlando 2 weeks after I was let go, and had an AWESOME time at Universal.

But don't go to the gay NBA City. That place stinks.

The Super Bowl® brings out the biggest $$$$$$s apparently...

[quote name='manthing']Umm, yeah.

I went to Orlando 2 weeks after I was let go, and had an AWESOME time at Universal.

But don't go to the gay NBA City. That place stinks.[/QUOTE]

I am 98% sure I am going. We are mostly just going to bars and get smashed.

The lower level tickets we got allows us entrance to a VIP bar with free food and alcohol so we can get smashed during the game as well.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I think the crazies come here due to the title having Super Bowl in it.[/QUOTE]

Like you?

j/k

:grouphug:

I truly revile Vikings fans. The damn sportscaster up here is still talking about the Vikings.

Brett Favre is a $$$$$$ who has fucked up every game in the past 10 years. What did Vikings fans expect with him?

[quote name='manthing']Like you?

j/k

:grouphug:

Shhh...don't give my secret away.

On that note, Undercover Boss is unique.

[quote name='maximumzero']Waiting for an explanation why it's thought this video is from the 90s.[/QUOTE]

Waiting for an explanation of why you're douching up the OTT with your loser $$$$$$ry.

You know what that shot needs, more shit on top of the "entertainment center". I mean, I'm looking at that set up and I don't feel much like I'm getting entertained as much as I feel sad.

The upside of that video is that I'd let that girl that comes into the shot suck my dick, even if that walker next to the faux pleather chair is hers.

[quote name='JolietJake']Well at least now fox won't have football to interrupt things on sunday.[/QUOTE]

Man, I can't wait until NASCAR and MLB come along and start doing it. :bouncy:

[quote name='manthing']Waiting for an explanation of why you're douching up the OTT with your loser $$$$$$ry.[/QUOTE]

Bitter much?

[quote name='JimmieMac']The upside of that video is that I'd let that girl that comes into the shot suck my dick, even if that walker next to the faux pleather chair is hers.[/QUOTE]

Oh you guys.

Of course I'm bitter.

I get even more bitter when randoms fuck up the the good thing we got in the OTT.

Do you perchance enjoy Wombat's witty commentary in Cagcast #192?

*puts on his StinkinLinkin coat*

I enjoy many of Michael Bay's films. The Bad Boys franchise is enjoyable, and The Rock is a good film.

There is no defending Transformers 2 nor Armegeddon though...

*takes off the StinkinLinkin disguise like Zartan*

Dear Brak, Mojimbo, and all the other film snobs: fuck Off. I Love Steven Seagal, so my film tastes are tainted. I know this.

The Rock is awful. :lol:

I wish I knew why they were in the Criterion Collection.

Decided to take off Wednesday to avoid Snowpocalypse Round 2.

Is it possible that Nicholas Cage is the worst '$5 mill + per movie' mainstream actor?

I saw part of Ghostrider at work, the other day, and it was far worse than I ever imagined.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Man, I can't wait until NASCAR and MLB come along and start doing it. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
One is boring as hell and the other is the redneck sport of sports.:bomb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back