The Super Bowl OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if you take the getting hammered out. Watching the superbowl with your girl plus 3 teenage girls is lame.

[quote name='Eviltude']Both, really. The lady has like a bunch of daughters, two of which are older and have moved out, and two yappy little dogs, one of which hates all guys and just barks at them for no apparent reason.[/QUOTE]

Aren't you treading on thin ice already after telling her to fuck off when she tapped you on the back while sleeping? :lol:

[quote name='Bioshocked360']My neighbor's son threw a pinecone at me and shouted "hotbox".[/QUOTE]

Kids suck.

A friend of mine who recently moved to Seattle just had a kid and she has been posting shit all over her facebook page. She even went as far as to post about her breast pump. Seriously? Do you not have anyone else you can talk to about this so you put it out there for everyone to see? I tried to find the dislike button but couldn't.

Mak - I don't give a shit anymore. If this is the thing that pushes her over the edge then that's just fine.

[quote name='Eviltude']
Mak - I don't give a shit anymore. If this is the thing that pushes her over the edge then that's just fine.[/QUOTE]

Ah in that case definitely go get hammered.

Beer > appeasing people

I'm hoping for a good game. I really don't want to see the Saints fall behind early and then have the Colts eat up 3 quarters worth of clock with short in-routes by Dallas Clark the entire time.

Ah...I just need some basic sharpstones. I'm trying to get
my Scimitar to + 8 so I can use the 4-2 boss soul and turn it into the Large Sword of Searching.

I didn't realize book was playing in the Super Bowl®.

I can't wait to see 3 teams play at once.

I'm sick of New Orleans and Katrina + Haiti & earthquakes and it's 3 hours until kick off.

:whistle2:|

Brother Ali and Freeway are doing a Haiti relief concert in a few days up here.

Will my aversion to giving money to Haitians overcome my desire to see a great hip hop concert?

Does anyone have a suggestion for a 5.1 receiver? I already have the speakers. I'm going to use it primarily with my 360 and PS3.

[quote name='manthing']

Brother Ali and Freeway are doing a Haiti relief concert in a few days up here.

Will my aversion to giving money to Haitians overcome my desire to see a great hip hop concert?[/QUOTE]
I was going to see Darthbudge's main mang P.O.S. last night, but I had to work instead. :[

[quote name='zewone']mangthang:

Palm Pre Plus, Nexus One, or DROID?[/QUOTE]

No matter what liquid2 says, the Palm hardware sucks anus. Granted, the Plus KB is better than the Sprint Pre KB, but it isn't good enough. But realize that I

So, Nexus One all day?

I don't care for physical keyboards. I need to go handle one in person. My iPhone's battery is non-existant now. I won't be able to make it to May (which is when I'm due for an upgrade). Just going to pay the ETF and jump ship.

[quote name='Maklershed']Ah in that case definitely go get hammered.

Beer > appeasing people[/QUOTE]

I could use some beer or any alcohol right now. But no, Indiana is a dry state and doesn't sell any form of alcohol on Sunday's.

[quote name='Chika']fucking christ i'm going to choke a bitch[/QUOTE]

Do it!!

[quote name='jumpercable']
I still have an episode of Caprica I need to finish, along with an essay, so the handegg game can wait[/QUOTE]

Is there anything spoilerish at all in that show if I haven't finished all of BSG yet?

[quote name='Maklershed']Is there anything spoilerish at all in that show if I haven't finished all of BSG yet?[/QUOTE]

Same question here, but I've never watched any BSG. I know it's supposed to be the prequel.

Hah, the teams haven't even gotten on the field and they're having a production problem. Youy can't hear the players on the intro videos. That's a bad omen for the game.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I could use some beer or any alcohol right now. But no, Indiana is a dry state and doesn't sell any form of alcohol on Sunday's.[/QUOTE]

Holly shit! MN is the same way! I've had my sisters drive me 30+ miles to WI for booze on Sundays due to shitty blue laws.

They wouldn't fix my phone free at Verizon. I kinda regret not jumping on that $100 Droid Eris on CL I saw the other day, but since I might have to go a month or two with no work I didn't want to have to pay the more expensive internet.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']That Onsides kickoff was a clusterfuck for the refs.[/QUOTE]

Sneaky, sneaky!

What a way to start the second half that's for sure. It was a good ol' fashioned scrum.

And it leads to a TD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back