The Super Bowl OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']That sounds like a good option.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='seanr1221']Yeah, the refurbished one is now a backup for when my Jasper dies and I have to get a 6th 360 :lol:[/QUOTE]

I've been lucky in the 3 years I've owned a 360. Only had one RRoD, but it was after 6 months of owning my 1st one. Then that one finally had the disc drive stop working. Now I'm on my 2nd, not sure what type it is, 4/09 date. But no problems yet....but its been about 2 weeks give or take.

[quote name='mr ryles']"It turns me off when you cum in my belly button." - Girlfriend[/QUOTE]

[quote name='seanr1221']"Why would Trakan say 'free'?" - LP[/QUOTE]

I already told Rock he shouldn't have used Free as the middle square. Dude! would have achieved the same objective and been more Trakan centric.

My 360 seems to be making that beeping sound. I swear it sounds like a disc in the drive is brushing against something and making the noise, but there is no disc in the drive.

[quote name='JolietJake']My 360 seems to be making that beeping sound. I swear it sounds like a disc in the drive is brushing against something and making the noise, but there is no disc in the drive.[/QUOTE]

That could be a bomb Jake.

Who would want to blow Jake up? :whistle2:k

[quote name='Brak']Trakan hasn't shouted "DUDE" in over a year.[/QUOTE]

That comment reminds me just how much not being able to chill out and play video games sucks. I got to get a new job.

My partner for an art project is a 36 yr old woman who doesn't speak English and her husband won't allow her to give her number out so we can do work. Fuuuuck my life.

Tell your instructor (that group art projects are asinine).

[quote name='tiredfornow']My partner for an art project is a 36 yr old woman who doesn't speak English and her husband won't allow her to give her number out so we can do work. Fuuuuck my life.[/QUOTE]

Tell the prof that you have a useless partner.

Bioshock 2 is Tuesday, right? I have off that day, so maybe I'll just rent it for dat triple from Videomatic at 12am, play it all day, and get the full rental refund on it that same night.[quote name='Brak']Tell your instructor (that group art projects are asinine).[/QUOTE]I plan to. I lost my shit when I woke up and saw the message in my mailbox about it.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']That could be a bomb Jake.

Who wouldn't want to blow Jake up? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

That's the tougher question.:lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Bioshock 2 is Tuesday, right? I have off that day, so maybe I'll just rent it for dat triple from Videomatic at 12am, play it all day, and get the full rental refund on it that same night.I plan to. I lost my shit when I woke up and saw the message in my mailbox about it.[/QUOTE]

Keep it a little longer and play multiplayer with me.

I never really considered it, but yeah, disturbing stuff does seem to be up my alley.

The Fallen Idol, Peeping Tom, and Alphaville all look really interesting. I'll think about it for a bit. Thanks!

Edit: And so does Pierrot le Fou.

Oh, cool, free shipping at Criterion's site for over $50. I think when I get home later today I'll order Pierrot le Fou, Peeping Tom, and Alphaville.

The EA.com systenm for unlocking bonus content on the xbox is so stupid. They can't just give you an xbox code. they give you an ea code that requires you to unlock the content on ea.com and then link your account with your gamertag. But I can't get my gamertag linked, so I cna't access the downloadable content.

[quote name='seanr1221']Keep it a little longer and play multiplayer with me.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='darthbudge']Bioshock 2 multiplayer looks like kind of crappy.[/QUOTE]Yeahhh, no.

[quote name='JolietJake']I mean, who decided that "computer" in spanish was feminine?[/QUOTE]

It's not that it's feminine. It's that it ends in a, so it *BECOMES* feminine.
Most guys refer to cars as she... and yet, I don't think the spanish word for car is feminie.
All feminine tells you is that it's LA computadora and not EL computadoro...

[quote name='Maklershed']One of these days I will finish Mass Effect.[/QUOTE]

I'm working on it too. I'm finally starting to understand how to play it. I was so lost after becoming a Spectre, didn't know where to go or what to do.

What i'm saying those is that with the masculine/feminine rule in mind, why was it given a feminine spelling? I mean, any new word must be created with that rule in mind, so they actively choose it to be feminine or masculine.

W.t.f. My gf is house sitting for one of our friend's parents and she wants me to come over and watch the game tonight. I asked her, "Do you want me to get some special kind of beer/wine for you?" and she told me we're not allowed to drink at their house. ...Now I have to choose between going somewhere with 3 girls ages 10-14 where I won't be able to have a drink while I watch the fucking Superbowl or I can just not go and get bitched out, but I could go somewhere else and get hammered.

The obvious option is to murder that family and burn their house down. Then you can still hang out with the woman AND get drunk.

No one paid attention to his hipster comment so he had to say something completely ridiculous to make sure that he got some attention.

[quote name='Eviltude']W.t.f. My gf is house sitting for one of our friend's parents and she wants me to come over and watch the game tonight. I asked her, "Do you want me to get some special kind of beer/wine for you?" and she told me we're not allowed to drink at their house. ...Now I have to choose between going somewhere with 3 girls ages 10-14 where I won't be able to have a drink while I watch the fucking Superbowl or I can just not go and get bitched out, but I could go somewhere else and get hammered.[/QUOTE]

Wait, is she house sitting, or babysitting? And not that option A is particularly appealing, but I'm not sure that getting hammered is a life priority.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Wait, is she house sitting, or babysitting? And not that option A is particularly appealing, but I'm not sure that getting hammered is a life priority.[/QUOTE]

Both, really. The lady has like a bunch of daughters, two of which are older and have moved out, and two yappy little dogs, one of which hates all guys and just barks at them for no apparent reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back