The Super Cereal SingStar Big Gulp Snack Time OTT

ATT is laying gigabit internet here too. Time Warner is putting in Maxx which tops out at 300 Mbps.

ATT has some gigabit internet in some of the new apartments near my house and they appear to be building out their network to compete with Google. Google doesn't seem to be laying much in the way of cable yet, but they have been putting in fiber huts. They put one in probably 4 miles from my house. A hut is supposed to connect either 25k or 50k people from what I remember. The cable ties into the huts.

I would much rather have google, but I'm just ready to be able to ditch time warner.
I just got ATT gigabit. I'm not getting the speeds I should be still, but 300 up and down is way better than the 25/1 I was getting from TWC and only paying $14 more per month, plus TWC service was cutting in and out continually.

Been playing destiny with friends as a hunter on the xbone. I like it. Gonna try and level up a Titan class on PS4.
Just picked up the PS4 Destiny bundle a couple weeks ago and sold Destiny without even opening it.

If you didn't see Wednesday night's South Park because you were two busy watching the debates or baseball, you missed a gem. Possibly one of the all time great South Parks. Best in eight years. It's instantly in my top three tied with Awesom-O, below the Christmas Critter Special, and above Scott Tennorman. 

sp-32.png

sp-31.png

The Tweek and Craig song was fantastic. I wouldn't rate it as high as you, but I did love it. 

ESPN killed Grantland. ESPN can go eat shit.

Some dude on CBS News just now was showing off how his guns basically work like Metal Gear. It only will fire with the fingerprint of the person who purchased it. Kind of crazy.

What about jolietjake? Or something like that. It wasn't Joliet, was it? That was GMooJ... but whatever it was, he was a staple as well.

Did we really only sustain ourselves on shitting on other people? It sure was a good time, though. I have many fond memories of nights spent constantly refreshing the OTT, or coming home from school and having to comb through pages and pages of the day's activity that I missed. :'[
I miss you guys too

Poker story:

Someone raises to $14 before the flop, I call, and it folds around to that old man "wigger" (what's political correctness?) who sags.  He is sitting directly across from me.  Slowly, he looks up from his phone, which he stares at all day looking at girls on Facebook and texting things like "U KNOW I LUV U", "BABY I NEED U" (I know - I spied on him).  He then slowly peels his eyes away from his phone and sloppily looks at his hand and folds.  He looks up at me, locks eyes and ominously warns me, "If you keep raising like that I'm gonna snap it off...  I will stack you."  I can't emphasis ominously enough.

(I didn't even raise - I called someone else's raise.)

Funny thing was, he had a white booger in his nose that almost eclipsed his entire right nostril like some sort of jelly manhole cover when he said that shit to me.

I don't know if I've posted that one yet, but that shit was funny as hell to me when it happened.

Last edited:
What about jolietjake? Or something like that. It wasn't Joliet, was it? That was GMooJ... but whatever it was, he was a staple as well.

Did we really only sustain ourselves on shitting on other people? It sure was a good time, though. I have many fond memories of nights spent constantly refreshing the OTT, or coming home from school and having to comb through pages and pages of the day's activity that I missed. :'[
Many did yeah. Tho I dropped off the radar here and stopped bothering all together other than periodically checking the game and blu ray deals thread because of Teef and his harrasment. It got to the point that he was stalking anywhere I posted.

I went searching for the spiderman choice tattoo and it expired.
Boo! Are the CAG group pages still up somewhere on this site? Might be in the OTT page. That pic is CAG hall of fame.

If you didn't see Wednesday night's South Park because you were two busy watching the debates or baseball, you missed a gem. Possibly one of the all time great South Parks. Best in eight years. It's instantly in my top three tied with Awesom-O, below the Christmas Critter Special, and above Scott Tennorman.
Terrible episode. Hella forgettable other than the song.

--

I won an NFL pick'em a couple of weeks ago on my first try and bought myself a PS4 from Target on the cheap. Finally had a chance to start up Fallout 4 yesterday. Good stuff.

I won an NFL pick'em a couple of weeks ago on my first try and bought myself a PS4 from Target on the cheap. Finally had a chance to start up Fallout 4 yesterday. Good stuff.
Nice, gratz!

I always wondered if you can really win in those games, like Fan Duel or Draft Kings. Then again, I'd probably pick players like I have on my fantasy team, therefore I'd never win. Probably best if I didn't play, lol.

Daily fantasy football is a scam. The only people that win are ex online poker players with hundreds of entries and "a system" and the employees themselves that aren't allowed to play on their own website but they use their insider info to play on the other site.

Was that online or a live one?

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving Y'all.  Black Friday for me this year is looking for deals on warm clothes for my first northern winter, and a watch.  Maybe some blu's.

I'm doing all my Christmas shopping this weekend. I got a lot of stuff these next few weeks so I got to knock it out while I'm off of work and have no homework. Sucks doing it all in like 2 days, but I'm almost done.

Brake I am disappointed you didn't change your name to bayxter stockmang.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up some winter gear for this upcoming January.  I find that my challenge now is deciding between "extreme" cold gear (stuff rated like from 15 to negative 40 degrees) and regular winter stuff (20-40 degrees).  It seems like some super-warm stuff is so warm that it is uncomfortable in ~35 degree weather.  Being from Florida, 35 degrees and 0 degrees might as well be the same, so I'm not really sure how to proceed.  Getting a mix for now.  But, basically, the cold sucks and is expensive.  I'm just glad I don't have to worry about maintaining/driving a vehicle in that weather.  I really never felt particularly fortunate living in Florida until now.

Picked up some winter gear for this upcoming January. I find that my challenge now is deciding between "extreme" cold gear (stuff rated like from 15 to negative 40 degrees) and regular winter stuff (20-40 degrees). It seems like some super-warm stuff is so warm that it is uncomfortable in ~35 degree weather. Being from Florida, 35 degrees and 0 degrees might as well be the same, so I'm not really sure how to proceed. Getting a mix for now. But, basically, the cold sucks and is expensive. I'm just glad I don't have to worry about maintaining/driving a vehicle in that weather. I really never felt particularly fortunate living in Florida until now.
Once you get to experience a Nor'Easter in the middle of February, you'll never want to leave. You will actually miss snow if you decide to move elsewhere.

Spent the weekend looking for places up in NY, it was 35-45 degrees but pretty manageable for me.  Definitely no shorts though.  That's insane.

I feel like I'm music. I bought a used marvel vs capcom 360 stick and hori rap for Xbox one this past week. Paid 60 for the MvC stick and 50 for the hori. Wanted them so I had two sticks for PC fighting multiplayer at the house (have a shiv te stick already) and an Xbox one stick for killer instinct and Xbox 360 backwards compatibility.

Walking for my graduation from grad school tomorrow.  I skipped my undergrad, figure I should at least go to one.  Not exactly sure where the time has gone.

Walking for my graduation from grad school tomorrow. I skipped my undergrad, figure I should at least go to one. Not exactly sure where the time has gone.
I went to my undergrad but did not go to my grad school one Friday. Went to Disney world instead.

I did both...Wasn't sure what I was expecting, but they were pretty uneventful.  Congrats to all of you graduates!

***Deep breath***

Haven't posted here in a while, but need to vent a minute.

Found a Batman/Joker Lego set for my son that looks pretty cool.  It had Batman, Batgirl, Robin, Joker and one little joker henchman guy.  Amazon at the time had pretty high prices for it, and it wasn't on Prime so I looked elsewhere.  Finally found it at Toys R Us.  Shipping was good enough to where it was going to be here on time, decent price, sounds great.

Well, it arrived today.....some fucking moron just slapped shipping labels on the Lego box.  No shipping box, not bubble wrap, just a fucking label on the Lego box itself.  As you can imagine, boxes get pretty banged up this time of year when delivery drivers have hundreds of boxes they are moving around...thus the reason for shipping boxes.  After an hour on the phone customer support says all they can do is refund the item and send me a shipping label to send it back to them.  There are no more of this set pretty much anywhere in the state.

I have other present for him of course, but this was the one I was most excited about, and the one I knew HE would be the most excited about...sigh...First World Problems.

***Deep breath***

Haven't posted here in a while, but need to vent a minute.

Found a Batman/Joker Lego set for my son that looks pretty cool. It had Batman, Batgirl, Robin, Joker and one little joker henchman guy. Amazon at the time had pretty high prices for it, and it wasn't on Prime so I looked elsewhere. Finally found it at Toys R Us. Shipping was good enough to where it was going to be here on time, decent price, sounds great.

Well, it arrived today.....some fucking moron just slapped shipping labels on the Lego box. No shipping box, not bubble wrap, just a fucking label on the Lego box itself. As you can imagine, boxes get pretty banged up this time of year when delivery drivers have hundreds of boxes they are moving around...thus the reason for shipping boxes. After an hour on the phone customer support says all they can do is refund the item and send me a shipping label to send it back to them. There are no more of this set pretty much anywhere in the state.

I have other present for him of course, but this was the one I was most excited about, and the one I knew HE would be the most excited about...sigh...First World Problems.
That sucks, GWG...Think of the positive, he's gonna love whats on the inside of the silly box. And that is what really counts...well that and playing the hella out of it yourself! :whistle2:$

___

Merry Christmas, OTT!

That sucks, GWG...Think of the positive, he's gonna love whats on the inside of the silly box. And that is what really counts...well that and playing the hella out of it yourself! :whistle2:$

___

Merry Christmas, OTT!
So many hours pretending to be "helping" to build Legos. I swear, I'm only in here because he really wanted me in here helping him. Oh, those noises??? He wanted me to make sound effects, too.

I'm definitely returning it. On the plus side, he has plenty of other gifts, this is just one of those things that I somehow missed when it initially came out and stock was plentiful, and just recently saw it and got it. It's not something he asked for, or is expecting. He likes collecting the boxes and keeps very good care of his toys. So I feel obligated to return this crappy one and purchase it in much better condition elsewhere and just surprise him with it later.

Half the excitement of opening a gift is tearing away the paper and seeing that awesome Batman/Joker fight scene on the front......which is now just a bunch of white labels and you can't even see the awesome carnage. He'll get it soon, and I'll make sure it's right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX9W33kGRpQ

Last edited:
bread's done
Back