The ULTIMATE SPRING LOWBALL has come to a close. Check here for totals!

guys, lets keep the numbers on the items youre bidding on, please. its gonna be even more difficult for the OP to be updated if theres no numbers attached.

I think the people who run the lowball at this point could just easily say they won't count bids if they are incorrectly formatted. Just FYI. That will probably happen.

While the front page is probably not going to be updated soon enough, it may just be a good thing to detract snipers from this lowball since you would have to be committed to reading the past few post to know what the current bid is.

Lies! i've been sitting here with my sniper for over 2 hours.. I'm reading every single post and I know what the current bids are for the stuff i want.. My cheap behind is waiting patiently!

[quote name='Beatofficer']I don't have access to the account to try to update it, but I'm here![/QUOTE]

well do you have the authority to end it? it probably wont come to it, but if the OP doesnt hop on, we need an end!

[quote name='tiktektak']As I am quite confused with the different time zone ending times.

How many hours are left at the moment?[/QUOTE]

7pm and 8pm PST
8pm and 9pm MST
9pm and 10pm CST
10pm and 11pm EST

Approx. ~2-3 hrs. left for all time zones

If the OP is not available than one of the Participants MUST be online in time to end it, even if the first page can't be updated there needs to be someone here at cut off time to end the auction.

[quote name='HakaHina']7pm and 8pm PST
8pm and 9pm MST
9pm and 10pm CST
10pm and 11pm EST

Approx. ~2-3 hrs. left[/QUOTE]

Sorry if the question seems dumb but it can be very confusing when you live in a completely different time zone.... :bouncy:

The current schedule is for the OP to be updated around an hour or two before the end I think, so don't worry about no one being here for the end. Just waiting for people to get off work!

[quote name='Barney']this is getting more exciting LOL! Seth i no longer wan the HD AV cables for the xbox. you take them.[/QUOTE]

157 :xbox: Official Xbox High Definition AV Pack B $3.50

hahaimusingtheinternet.jpg

Just to let you know I'm getting frothy about that as well

103A Growlanser Sexy Pile of Lusciousness Generations Deluxe - $35

Alright guys, I apologize for the lack of updating today. We're unfortunately all pretty busy with work and life. I (Kirb) just got off of work and am trying to keep myself up for the next few hours for the end. I can't say how diligently we will be able to update the OP at this point, mainly because we are a bit behind and there is just so much to update that in the 30 or so minutes it'll take to update the OP, we'll have another half-page to full page of bids.

But, no worries! I will at least be here at the end to say that's it. I will say it's better to just try and focus on these ending pages and keep an eye on the bids as much as possible.

As for the ending, we still have 2 1/2 hours to 4 hours 1 1/2 and 3 hours before the end, so you've still got some time to keep updated on what you are looking to take home. Thanks to everybody for being so understanding, and we will do our best, but TLP has already said he'll be around after the end to update the OP with the ending winners.

EDIT: My apologies, that devious pig had a different end time-frame that I had initially thought. That was my fault! Sorry again! Doing my best, but I'm falling apart a bit.

209 The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi Steelbook A - $60

This is outrageous for an empty case. If you outbid me here I'm done. Probably.

Sorry folks, I just got home from work myself. The OP is currently being updated by the titular dv8mad. Someone will try to maintain the OP until roughly 1 1/2 hours from now, at which point a post will be made stating that there is approximately X minutes until the end. From there you're on your own.

The first post will be updated tonight and totals posted by winner.

The second post will be maintained throughout the day tomorrow as I am off work. Same scenario otherwise, with the end at roughly the same time. Once the lowball is officially over tomorrow, the totals will be updated and shipping will be added. We'll leave it up to each individual seller to send out invoices.

There are a lot of items and certainly a much more concentrated turnout that I expected today, so please be patient with us as we finish things up!

073 Mana Khemia S - $13
100A Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories S - $9
111 Mana Khemia 2 Premium Box Set S - $26
210 Inception Steelbook* - $32
339 Rule of Rose OST (preorder bonus) - $7

bread's done
Back