The Vienna Sausage Appreciation OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='darthbudge']I think they should give you a multiplier for however many years you have been here. That it way it actually rewards people who stick around.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. That, and extra tickets for passing certain thresholds for posts. Like 1 ticket for 500+ posts, 2 for 1000+, etc.

Minus tickets if all you do is post in the OTT...No, wait...:bomb:

[quote name='darthbudge']I think they should give you a multiplier for however many years you have been here. That it way it actually rewards people who stick around.[/QUOTE]

I like this and second this motion.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Vienna sausage isn't that bad actually, not when compared to pickled hot sausages. My one buddy used to eat these like crazy at the one club we were members of years ago.
[/QUOTE]

Penrose Hot (pickled) Sausages are my all-time favorite food. My wife thinks they look like fingers in formaldehyde. Regardless, they would be my top selection if I was stranded on a deserted island with only three foods.

Pickled pigs feet are nasty. Tried them for the first time two years ago. Never again.

As far as Vienna Sausages are concerned, I enjoy the "plain" sausages, but the barbecue variety are funk-nasty.

[quote name='utopianmachine']I wonder which is worse. Vienna sausages or Spam?

I've never had Spam. [/QUOTE]I've never had spam or vienna sausages. I have eaten bologna, and that was gross enough. :gag:

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Apparently at Del Tha Funkee Homosapien's last concert he played Clint Eastwood. His DJ said Gorillaz "dropped the ball and didn't include him on their tour".[/QUOTE]

I've seen him twice and both times he did Clint Eastwood.

Best PS3 controller ever!!!!

41SfYzN7pdL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003V4AK8E/ref=oss_product

Got mine on Saturday and started playing Uncharted...I can see myself playing PS3 a lot more often than I used to now.

[quote name='guinaevere']I've never had spam or vienna sausages. I have eaten bologna, and that was gross enough. :gag:[/QUOTE]
Spam is actually quite good if you grill/fry it, but vienna sausages are definitely an acquired taste.

As for the luncheon meats, such as bologna, I ate enough of that junk when I was still in school that I can't stand anything but sliced ham or pastrami or roast beef anymore.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Apparently at Del Tha Funkee Homosapien's last concert he played Clint Eastwood. His DJ said Gorillaz "dropped the ball and didn't include him on their tour".[/QUOTE]

That's the word goin' round. I'd rather see del than NERD.

[quote name='musicnoteless']Just watched Amélie. Great movie.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to Montmarte next weekend. I'll take some pictures for you :cool:

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Heroin, cocaine, pot, gun found at scene of fatal accident on North Whidbey

Edit: Ughh, there are accident photos also if you google image Jordyn Weichert, the wife is "lucky" to have survived as well.[/QUOTE]

Jesus fucking Christ! Looks like a night of partying gone wrong.

Given that they have "tools," I doubt that they were dealing and were just users. But, God - Heroin, Coke AND Pot? And a gun? ::shakes head::

ott,

So I just graduated from college and thanks to the new health care reform I can still be covered under my parent's insurance. Sounds great, too good to be true maybe.

It turns out that yes, I can still receive coverage from my parents insurance but at a cost of $667 a month for the "CORE" coverage. wtf?? You've guys seen the commercials for americasfairhealthcare.org. There's no mention that you need to dish out a hefty sum to continue.

I just received mail from the insurance company btw.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Anyone recommend a good site to watch free movies, streaming? Hulu sucks unless you like old ass crap.[/QUOTE]

www.ATDHE.net

THE ABSOLUTE BEST PLACE TO WATCH STREAME CONTENT !!!

edit: I know it looks sketchy but it is only because of the low budget they had to make the site, after going to the site click what you want to watch them it brings you to a U-Stream video thing.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Just uninstalled Black & White 2. My computer can kind of handle it, but I just don't find the gameplay that fun. During the couple hours I spent playing it, I kept thinking of all the games I have I'd rather be playing.[/QUOTE]

I tried to warn you.

Took the training wheels off of Jugger's bike.

It...didn't go as well as I had hoped.

EDIT: I have been meaning to find my copy of B&W1 for a while. I have had an urge to play it for the past few months for some reason...

Tim and Eric Awesome Tour dates announced:

11-01 Seattle, WA - Showbox SODO *
11-02 Portland, OR - Roseland Theater *
11-03 Eugene, OR - WOW Hall *
11-04 Chico, CA - El Rey Theatre *
11-05 San Francisco, CA - The Regency Ballroom *
11-06 Los Angeles, CA - Club Nokia L.A. Live *
11-08 Albuquerque, NM - Sunshine Theater *
11-09 Denver, CO - Ogden Theatre *
11-11 Dallas, TX - Granada Theater *
11-12 Houston, TX - Fitzgerald's *
11-13 Austin, TX - Paramount Theatre *
11-15 Kansas City, MO - Midland by AMC *
11-16 Milwaukee, WI - The Pabst Theater *
11-17 Minneapolis, MN - State Theatre *
11-18 Chicago, IL - The Vic Theatre *
11-20 Columbus, OH -Newport Music Hall *
11-21 Detroit, MI - Royal Oak Music Theatre *
11-22 Pittsburgh, PA - Carnegie Library Music Hall *
11-23 Buffalo, NY - Town Ballroom *
11-24 Philadelphia, PA - The Trocadero Theatre *
11-26 Boston, MA - Wilbur Theatre *
11-27 New York, NY - Nokia Theatre Times Square *
11-28 Burlington, VT - Higher Ground *
11-29 Hartford, CT - The Webster *
11-30 Albany, NY - Northern Lights *
12-01 Falls Church, VA - State Theatre *
12-03 Nashville, TN - Cannery Ballroom *
12-04 Louisville, KY - Headliners Music Hall *
12-05 Atlanta, GA - Variety Playhouse *

I'm gonna have to check out the Philly show. Gonna make my bub bubs bounce!

Remember, guys. I'm giving away an autographed can of Vienna Sausage.

fuck. I have to take my snakebites out to observe an elementary school class in one week.

It's only an hour, I hope I can just shove them back in. One will be like 3.5 weeks old, and the other one two weeks. :/

I'm going to be so fucking pissed if I wasted $100 on that shit to have to take them out.

I didn't wear my big-ass diamond earring for a week, once, and the piercing never healed.

[quote name='Brak']I didn't wear my big-ass diamond earring for a week, once, and the piercing never healed.[/QUOTE]

Last time I wore an earring, the chick moved when she used the gun and the hole ended up at a weird angle. I had to take th stud out after a week because it was so irritated. Ever since, every now and again, I get a fricking painful pimple in the depression where the hole was. :bomb:

One of my grandmothers has this "famous" spam dish that she cooks that is supposed to be very good. Every time I have been there when she made it I went vegetarian, so I wouldn't know.

Went to the bank at 3pm on my break and I drove by a Gamestop, and I was shocked to find out that they had about 5 people in line. I'll just be waiting for my Amazon copy to arrive sometime tomorrow and hopefully spend a couple hours with it as soon as I get a chance.

Debating if I should stay up tonight and go pick up Reach...I refuse to wait in line so I'd probably roll there at around 12:30 or 12:40 and hope the line has disappeared by then.

[quote name='Rocko']fuck. I have to take my snakebites out to observe an elementary school class in one week.

It's only an hour, I hope I can just shove them back in. One will be like 3.5 weeks old, and the other one two weeks. :/

I'm going to be so fucking pissed if I wasted $100 on that shit to have to take them out.[/QUOTE]

#-o

[quote name='seanr1221']LP is a humble man.[/QUOTE]

I've done midnight releases, don't get me wrong, just think that showing up at 3pm for a game that clearly won't sell out, is a little excessive.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Debating if I should stay up tonight and go pick up Reach...I refuse to wait in line so I'd probably roll there at around 12:30 or 12:40 and hope the line has disappeared by then.[/QUOTE]

Get it.

[quote name='guinaevere']So show up around midnight.[/QUOTE]

Whenever I do them, I usually show up around 11pm-11:30pm. None of my local stores seem to get a lot of people, 30-40 is the most I've seen. I think we just have too many options down here in SoCal.

[quote name='seanr1221']I'm in line now, pounding MtN dew.[/QUOTE]

Are you wearing a slightly larger version of the Mario costume in your avatar?

The Halo 3 midnight release was alright, because there were these two metalhead kids from 1993 (think Bill and Ted) in front of me, both rocking the shit out of a pair of McDonald's uniforms.

[quote name='Brak']The Halo 3 midnight release was alright, because there were these two metalhead kids from 1993 (think Bill and Ted) in front of me, both rocking the shit out of a pair of McDonald's uniforms.[/QUOTE]

At the CoD release there was a guy sitting in a lawn chair with an entire case of beer, yelling at the mothers in line.

I have a stupid question.

I installed a new mouse and have a minor problem with it. You know when you float your arrow over a link, it generally will expand the link so you can see an entire title? What is that called? Because instead of it expanding the information, I have this tiny white box that follows my arrow around when the pointer is hovering over any link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back