The Vienna Sausage Appreciation OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='guinaevere']I have a stupid question.

I installed a new mouse and have a minor problem with it. You know when you float your arrow over a link, it generally will expand the link so you can see an entire title? What is that called? Because instead of it expanding the information, I have this tiny white box that follows my arrow around when the pointer is hovering over any link.[/QUOTE]

Most browsers will display the full link in the bottom of the browser in the status bar.
Hovering over images displays the alt text.

Wont be able to pick up Reach til after 5 tomorrow. Hopefully BB or TRU wont give me any crap about being out of copies or gift cards.

[quote name='TheRock88']Wont be able to pick up Reach til after 5 tomorrow. Hopefully BB or TRU wont give me any crap about being out of copies or gift cards.[/QUOTE]

Why don't you just order from BB online and get the 500 gamer points as well? In store pickup would make sure you have a copy and they mail out the gift cards pretty quickly.

I just saw SuperJail! season 1 straight through and it was SUPERAWESOME. I wish I had acid so I can understand what the fuck was going on. Are the unibrow twins supposed to be god or something?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Kim Kardashian looks pretty f'ing sexy in those never before released Playboy pictures. :drool:[/QUOTE]
Are those the same ones that were on WWTDD? If so, noice.

What's the over under on cans in this guys truck-bed?
58694_424599673198_706688198_5018946_4968171_n.jpg

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Got 580,000+ PP in a single playthrough of DR2:CZ. Think I figured out the trick...wish i figured out out five playthroughs ago...[/QUOTE]
Which is?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Which is?[/QUOTE]

Probably has something to do with exploiting one of the combo weapons beyond belief and repeating forever.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Which is?[/QUOTE]

Kinda long...but I tried to make it as simple as possible...Frosty called it...

Start the game and forget about Katie. Go unlock the weapon shop and grab two shotguns and put on the moosehead. Using the moosehead, run to the hadrware store and grab two pitchforks. Combine them at the workbench next door and put the moosehead back on and run back to the gas station and go inside (this'll respawn the shotguns, pitchfork and moosehead). Come right back out and, with the moosehead still on, run back to the gun shop and grab two more shotguns (your inventory is full now). Drop your moosehead and grab a new one and run back to the hardware store. Drop the moosehead inside (it's eaiser to pick it up inside if zombies surround you) and grab one pitch fork. Run next door to the workbench and combine the pitchfolk with a shotgun and then leave a shotgun on the bench. Go back into the hardware store and get one more pitch folk and go back and combine it.

You should have four pitchfork shotguns now. Put your moosehead back on and run back to the gas station; but instead of going inside, go to where the zombies gather in front of the pumps. Get a nice crowd around you (surrounded on all sides is the best) and then start randomly sticking into the crowd with the strong attack (the one where you hold down X and lift the zombie up and shoots it three times). The one zombie you kill with give 2500 points, and sometimes you'll pick up 200 bonus PP for nearby zombies caught in the spray. With four pitchfork guns, you'll net over 100,000 PP in about 2 hrs of game time (2500 PP attack x 10 shots (since the gun holds 30 ammo, but the strong attack uses 3 shots) x 4 guns = 100,000 PP). When all four pitchfork shotguns are used up, run into the gas station and back out to respawn everything and repeat.

Figured this out messing around in a playthrough and realized how much damage the strong attack does so I decided to do a playthrough just repeating this. The moose head is used to get from point A to B quicker (and I try not to kill too many zombies with it so it'll last). Other places might work better than the around the as station pumps, but I found it worked for me because, if I messed up, I could duck into the weapon shop for a sword and whiskey.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']The real question is "What's the point of another run for 580k PP?"[/QUOTE]

Normally, I don't give two shits and a fuck about leaderboards, but for some reason, I want to be ranked high. I'm at 1199 now. And it's fun! [/George Carlin reference]

Besides, I'm off work for this week...at the least. I decided to do jack mixed with shit today as a mental break.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Why don't you just order from BB online and get the 500 gamer points as well? In store pickup would make sure you have a copy and they mail out the gift cards pretty quickly.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Casey, forgot about the extra 500 points.

[quote name='mr_burnzz']I just saw SuperJail! season 1 straight through and it was SUPERAWESOME. I wish I had acid so I can understand what the fuck was going on. Are the unibrow twins supposed to be god or something?[/QUOTE]

I feel fucking filthy for loving that show.

[quote name='mr_burnzz']I just saw SuperJail! season 1 straight through and it was SUPERAWESOME. I wish I had acid so I can understand what the fuck was going on. Are the unibrow twins supposed to be god or something?[/QUOTE]
Not a clue on the unibrow twins, but the first couple of episodes I saw of the show I was just kinda scratching my head and going 'wtf did I just watch'. But it's like Xavier Renegade Angel and Aqua Teen Hunger Force, you just sit back, relax, quit trying to understand it and eventually you'll figure out there's a pretty good show in there someplace.

Now Tim & Eric: Awesome Show, Great Job was probably the most horrid abortion of a show that I've EVER watched on AS. The only semi redeeming part of it was the segments with Dr. Steve Brule and even those I hated initially.

That Dead Space backpack is bad ass. Hopefully Amazon gets a hold of that for a pre-order bonus. I don't get Legendary Editions of games but I would for that.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey TKBW I saw you today[/QUOTE]

... through a pair of binoculars from the HEB parking lot.

Queens of the Stone Age posted that picture on their facebook. It's likely a new album, but could be a revival of old material. Whatever it turns out to be, it's a 2xlp.

[quote name='seanr1221']:lol:

3 hours of work and then Reach all day.[/QUOTE]

Ohhh forgot about that. Guess I'll chegeroot when I get home. (or watch Ulimate Fighter s1 and fall asleep)

I got about an hour before I hop on. Got to set up a dentist and eye doctor appt. The game is sitting here tempting the shit out of me.

Mine was just delivered...Number84 will not be pleased that he has to go to football practice, instead of trying to get me to go to bed early so he can sneak down and play it.

For those who are playing, is the M rating on par with Halo 3?

Sadly I won't have time to play today till sometime after 10pm. I do plan on selling my flaming head code on eBay though, I see that they're going for $60+.

Sucks only having one day off. Ended up getting appts. from the eye doctor and dentist for today so I won't get to play much until like 5:30 or 6.

I was just offered a tech support job with Wave2Net in Winchester, VA. Not sure if I should even entertain the idea of working there.

The reason?

Here's the Wave2Net website:
http://www.wave2net.com/

Here's the Wave2Net HATE site:
http://www.wave2not.com/tag/wave2net-stories/

The thought that someone would create a website solely to damn Wave2Net has riddled me with fear. I have the opportunity to meet with them Thursday morning to discuss specifics, but it sounds like a horrible company.

Thoughts? Opinions? Any input would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back