Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
iconamazon.gif
Amazon
Consoles* Amazon did not take preorders, see note.
Games

iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy
Consoles Both models sold out online & in store
Games

icongs_r1.gif
Gamestop
Games

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us
Games

icontarget.gif
Target
Games

iconwalmart_r3.gif
Walmart
Consoles
Wii U Bundle Sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken
Wii U Deluxe Sold out online & in store
Wii U Basic Sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken
Games

Sears
Consoles/Games Deluxe model sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken

kmart.gif
Kmart
Consoles/Games Deluxe model sold out online, in-store pre-orders were not taken

newegg.gif
Newegg
Deluxe Bundle Bundled with New Super Mario Bros U, Black Ops 2, and Zombi U-Out of Stock
Games

iconplayasia.gif
Play-Asia
Consoles/Games Reservation List Only for NTSC Basic & Deluxe models

Fry's Electronics
Consoles Both models sold out online
Games

Staples
Games

J&R
Consoles Both models are no longer available for pre-order at the physical location.
Games

Nebraska Furniture Mart
Accessories
Games

:hot:Nintendo World Store
Consoles: Both models are no longer available for pre-order at the physical location in NYC.

Notes:

• Newegg, as of now (Friday before launch) is selling the deluxe console as a bundle only. It is listed for immediate shipping, not as a pre-order.

• *Amazon email sent out to those who signed up for Wii U pre-order notification:
Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Thank for you signing up to be notified when the Wii U is available.
Unfortunately the Wii U console is not available at Amazon.com at this time but please check back in the future, as availability may change. We do have the latest Wii U games and accessories available now so check them out. Thank you for shopping with Amazon Video Games.
System Information

YWbCj.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='yobaburp']All u get with the deluxe is a tech demo,hdmi cable and extra flash. It's not like I can't grab a $1 hdmi cable off ebay and a really cheap external 32gb flash drive or larger to include in the flip.[/QUOTE]

You get the console stand, gamepad cradle, gamepad stand, extra 24gb of space, and NintendoLand game worth $50 on it's own!

Not to mention the digital points/rewards program (although we have yet to see how that will work in any details) - Japan got it way better getting 10% off their downloads.

[quote name='yobaburp']Put a pre-order on it tonite at gamestop for the basic model. Going to flip it for a profit $$$ :)[/QUOTE]
Way to be a dirtbag

Fellaz,is worth getting last gen tech ? (seems like Nintendo always behind) and you probably looking them squeezing as much as they from the console for another 5-6yrs.Can't decide,true next gen consoles are just around the corner.

[quote name='Jaysonguy']Way to be a dirtbag[/QUOTE]
Lol i cant blame him it is what it is man. COnsider this, when i worked at circuit city i had people lined up at 6a we opened at 9. I remember this lady rolled in at 11 and was like "what you dont have any! wii?" and her 2 little kids were so disappointed. Early bird gets the worm, lazy doesnt pay,whats a little wait to make your kid happy? SO my point is this guy is doing a service to the lazy and his time and effort are worth the extra buck. He did what others werent willing to do . :applause: People do this shit all the time and wait to the last minute and scramble, its crazy. This was announced everywhere by now even cnn so theres no excuse to get your ass out there and get 1.

Are you guys preordering in more than one place just to be safe?/ I preordered at bestbuy for store pick up. however, I am not sure if I should put another order online at bestbuy or try a different retailer such as gamestop or toys r us. What do you think is better? Put a second order to be shipped, or try to get it in store???? i am really afraid of not getting it

I called most of the gamestops in the Portland, OR area and they are also only taking pre-orders for the basic version, not the deluxe.

I put in a pre-order at Best Buy for in-store pickup on launch day, but I'm not sure I trust that.... guess now I have no choice. :p I hope I get it, but I'm still kind of hesitant because I got the 3DS on launch and still feel burned by the quick price drop. :whistle2:/

[quote name='Gamer4life88']Theres one dude selling 3 with a "Buy it Now" for $1000 each hahaha[/QUOTE]

Yea there are a bunch of them up but this one has bids:hot:

[quote name='Ag_SurfR']there were so many other games on the ps3 or 360 for fans of that genre that it was just a drop in the bucket. it will be more unique on the wii u, and if this console sells anywhere near as well as the wii, it should sell close to a million in my opinion.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Thrinn']The first one was also competing with a lot of other titles available on those platforms. Initially the Wii U's library will be rather sparse and quality (post) launch titles stand to garner a good amount of press. The fact that this is an exclusive aimed at core gamers will help move copies to the early adopters. It's not going to break records but it should do alright. This game seems to be getting more attention on this board than just about any other Wii U game so far.[/QUOTE]

That is a good point. It will have a lot less competition from other games. I still wonder when it will release though since Nintendo did not include it on the list of launch games. So at least people will have to wait at least until April, 2013 or later.

[quote name='Davivascaino']Are you guys preordering in more than one place just to be safe?/ I preordered at bestbuy for store pick up. however, I am not sure if I should put another order online at bestbuy or try a different retailer such as gamestop or toys r us. What do you think is better? Put a second order to be shipped, or try to get it in store???? i am really afraid of not getting it[/QUOTE]
damn right i did at least. i started out with 2 at bestbuy 1 deluxe and 1 basic, then it said unavli, then all of a sudden they showed back as avail everywhere in my town which scared me. So then i went to gamestop and put 25 down, then i also ordered 1 from target and kmart. If i dont get at least 1 out of this i will be pissed. its hard to trust in "preorders" with all the horror stories and problems out there. Corporate stores made me do this so im not being a hoarder i just want 1. If i get the other 4 damn right im flipping some ass on ebay is already up 430.00 for a deluxe. :3ds:I hope u order at least 1 from some where else to increase your chances of F-ups. Or you will be dissapointed. dont put all your eggs in 1 basket as they say. and by the way most of these stores arnt charing you up front till it ships so i wouldnt worry about your card.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']Theres one dude selling 3 with a "Buy it Now" for $1000 each hahaha[/QUOTE]

Yeah I saw people selling Hitman Absolution with Buy It Now prices. I assume it is against Ebay policy to sell something you actually do not have yet.

[quote name='GTR R35']Fellaz,is worth getting last gen tech ? (seems like Nintendo always behind) and you probably looking them squeezing as much as they from the console for another 5-6yrs.Can't decide,true next gen consoles are just around the corner.[/QUOTE]

You can't get hung up on the tech with this thing, that's not where they're selling the value and that's not where people interested are placing the value. First-party games, exclusives, innovative use of the gamepad (of which I am still skeptical), NintendoTVii, etc... are what you need to use to judge whether it's worth the money.

Also, while it likely won't approach the tech of the 720/PS4, it will likely come to light as being a few years beyong the tech of the 360. I think the 360 has around 2005 tech, and the Wii U will have around 2008 tech. And just to put that in perspective, the 720 and PS4 won't have 2013/14 tech, they'll probably have 2011 tech at best.

I kinda want to cancel my preorder and don't at the want at the same time. There are some interesting games, but it's not as good as the GCN launch. Rogue Squadron, Melee, PIKMIN! I hate initial launches......and we don't have any 'epic' games yet.

Still need games for my 360 and PS3....like RE6, Halo 4 and Black Ops 2. $350 on a console might be a little too much. But I would have a Wii U. Hope we have something compelling then. I know this is first world problems, but meh.

Haven't decided if I want to sit this one out just yet.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']You can't get hung up on the tech with this thing, that's not where they're selling the value and that's not where people interested are placing the value. First-party games, exclusives, innovative use of the gamepad (of which I am still skeptical), NintendoTVii, etc... are what you need to use to judge whether it's worth the money.

Also, while it likely won't approach the tech of the 720/PS4, it will likely come to light as being a few years beyong the tech of the 360. I think the 360 has around 2005 tech, and the Wii U will have around 2008 tech. And just to put that in perspective, the 720 and PS4 won't have 2013/14 tech, they'll probably have 2011 tech at best.[/QUOTE]
Exactly.

And hell, by the looks of it I think the iPad 6 or Tegra 4 will be outclassing those systems when they come out and it's a yearly thing!:hot:

Nintendo is going to try to sell 'on experience' rather than hardware. Remeber the N64 and GCN didn't do too well and they were stellar tech speaking.

[quote name='rckola911']damn right i did at least. i started out with 2 at bestbuy 1 deluxe and 1 basic, then it said unavli, then all of a sudden they showed back as avail everywhere in my town which scared me. So then i went to gamestop and put 25 down, then i also ordered 1 from target and kmart. If i dont get at least 1 out of this i will be pissed. its hard to trust in "preorders" with all the horror stories and problems out there. Corporate stores made me do this so im not being a hoarder i just want 1. If i get the other 4 damn right im flipping some ass on ebay is already up 430.00 for a deluxe. :3ds:I hope u order at least 1 from some where else to increase your chances of F-ups. Or you will be dissapointed. dont put all your eggs in 1 basket as they say. and by the way most of these stores arnt charing you up front till it ships so i wouldnt worry about your card.[/QUOTE]

LOL at how some simple people fall for the hype. Good luck flipping those for $500+ each, hope you don't bomb out too hard. And I think flippers deserve to take a bath on losses as often as possible; hopefully you'll do that on this one. fuck flippers, bottom feeders for sure.

Why can't people just go pre order one, instead of paying those off the wall bid prices. While they're wasting their time on ebay they could be a best buy or any other retailer. I'm pretty sure those wii u's are still available.

[quote name='chimpmeister']LOL at how some simple people fall for the hype. Good luck flipping those for $500+ each, hope you don't bomb out too hard. And I think flippers deserve to take a bath on losses as often as possible; hopefully you'll do that on this one. fuck flippers, bottom feeders for sure.[/QUOTE]

Not flipping it but your rage has clouded your thinking. Where is the loss? Spend 2 minutes to return it?

[quote name='chimpmeister']LOL at how some simple people fall for the hype. Good luck flipping those for $500+ each, hope you don't bomb out too hard. And I think flippers deserve to take a bath on losses as often as possible; hopefully you'll do that on this one. fuck flippers, bottom feeders for sure.[/QUOTE]
well im not a flipper just more of a paranoid freak i guess. I really just want one however if i get extra i will certainly try my luck at the ebays. If that doesnt work i will simply return them or sell at face value. See im not such a bad guy. :bouncy: and by the way have you ever bought something at a gas station? Yeah thats right they are the biggest flippers out there buying that stuff from costco and reselling it well overhead. So you have supported them you just dont know.

[quote name='riotheart']Not flipping it but your rage has clouded your thinking. Where is the loss? Spend 2 minutes to return it?[/QUOTE]
lawl.

[quote name='riotheart']Not flipping it but your rage has clouded your thinking. Where is the loss? Spend 2 minutes to return it?[/QUOTE]

Dude, did you even read his post? Re-read it and then see what you think. Here it is if you missed it:

[quote name='rckola911']damn right i did at least. i started out with 2 at bestbuy 1 deluxe and 1 basic, then it said unavli, then all of a sudden they showed back as avail everywhere in my town which scared me. So then i went to gamestop and put 25 down, then i also ordered 1 from target and kmart. If i dont get at least 1 out of this i will be pissed. its hard to trust in "preorders" with all the horror stories and problems out there. Corporate stores made me do this so im not being a hoarder i just want 1. If i get the other 4 damn right im flipping some ass on ebay is already up 430.00 for a deluxe. :3ds:I hope u order at least 1 from some where else to increase your chances of F-ups. Or you will be dissapointed. dont put all your eggs in 1 basket as they say. and by the way most of these stores arnt charing you up front till it ships so i wouldnt worry about your card.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Linkgx1']I kinda want to cancel my preorder and don't at the want at the same time. There are some interesting games, but it's not as good as the GCN launch. Rogue Squadron, Melee, PIKMIN! I hate initial launches......and we don't have any 'epic' games yet.

Still need games for my 360 and PS3....like RE6, Halo 4 and Black Ops 2. $350 on a console might be a little too much. But I would have a Wii U. Hope we have something compelling then. I know this is first world problems, but meh.

Haven't decided if I want to sit this one out just yet.[/QUOTE]

For me, NSMBU will be that epic game. And Zombie U will be very solid and right around the corner from launch if not available at launch. I also never thought I'd say this but depending on how it utilizes the gamepad, I might even get Black Ops 2 for Wii U instead of PS3 or 360. But, I might favor 3D on PS3 over any Wii U enhancements. The Wii U doesn't do 3D, does it? I haven't heard that mentioned once.

[quote name='chimpmeister']Dude, did you even read his post? Re-read it and then see what you think. Here it is if you missed it:[/QUOTE]
wait so if i happen to get the other 4 boxes you want me to return them back to the store without trying my luck with ebay first? Im not a flipper i bought systems from various places to cover my base. So if i ebay them does that upset you? Why ? Im just doing what i can to get 1. Whats the problem.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']You can't get hung up on the tech with this thing, that's not where they're selling the value and that's not where people interested are placing the value. First-party games, exclusives, innovative use of the gamepad (of which I am still skeptical), NintendoTVii, etc... are what you need to use to judge whether it's worth the money.

Also, while it likely won't approach the tech of the 720/PS4, it will likely come to light as being a few years beyong the tech of the 360. I think the 360 has around 2005 tech, and the Wii U will have around 2008 tech. And just to put that in perspective, the 720 and PS4 won't have 2013/14 tech, they'll probably have 2011 tech at best.[/QUOTE]

Well I am big on PC gaming and you know actually, if the tech in the Wii-U is like 2009-2010 ish, and the PS4/720 is 2011 ish. Then the Wii-U can run any PS4/720 game fine. PC's are notorious for having games that run on absolute shit to uber gaming PC levels. On one game, so I don't see how just because no one is making true next gen games yet, people can they say hey the Wii-U is underpowered and it will only have ports. No one is going to make games to utilize the full hardware of the system until either the Wii-U has a ton of consoles sold or next gen systems come out. It's simple no company wants to spend $10-20 mil on a game to see it fail.

Honestly I think the wii u controller, if used right, can be excellent for a game like madden. I can imagine myself tapping the screen for the play I want and giving player hot routes by simply tapping on the players circle on the small screen. I hope EA takes advantage of this.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']For me, NSMBU will be that epic game. And Zombie U will be very solid and right around the corner from launch if not available at launch. I also never thought I'd say this but depending on how it utilizes the gamepad, I might even get Black Ops 2 for Wii U instead of PS3 or 360. But, I might favor 3D on PS3 over any Wii U enhancements. The Wii U doesn't do 3D, does it? I haven't heard that mentioned once.[/QUOTE]
They are kinda vague with it:

On July 5, 2011, when asked about whether or not the Wii U was going to support 3D, Iwata told San Jose Mercury News, "If you are going to connect Wii U with a home TV capable of displaying 3-D images, technologically, yes, it is going to be possible, but that's not the area we are focusing on"

[quote name='Linkgx1']And hell, by the looks of it I think the iPad 6 or Tegra 4 will be outclassing those systems when they come out and it's a yearly thing!:hot:[/QUOTE]The iPad managed to catch up with 2005 console technology in about 2011 or 2012. It'll be an impressive feat if the iPad 6 can match the next wave of systems just a couple of years after they hit.

My local BB today showed unavailable for .com in-store pickup for the Deluxe version so I placed my order for shipping instead. I then called BB CS and they were able to change my order to in-store pickup for my local BB.

[quote name='Linkgx1']They are kinda vague with it:

On July 5, 2011, when asked about whether or not the Wii U was going to support 3D, Iwata told San Jose Mercury News, "If you are going to connect Wii U with a home TV capable of displaying 3-D images, technologically, yes, it is going to be possible, but that's not the area we are focusing on"[/QUOTE]

If I had to guess I'd say this means if a third-party game incudes 3D, Wii U can handle it, but don't expect to see Zelda or Metroid popping out at you anytime soon.

At least I hope that's what it means. I don't use 3D all that much anymore, but the 3D in Black Ops was great imo, and it's one feature that would sway which console I bought the sequel for since I don't care about gaming online.

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']Honestly I think the wii u controller, if used right, can be excellent for a game like madden. I can imagine myself tapping the screen for the play I want and giving player hot routes by simply tapping on the players circle on the small screen. I hope EA takes advantage of this.[/QUOTE]

Drawing up out of bounds plays in NBA 2K13 would be pretty sweet.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']If I had to guess I'd say this means if a third-party game incudes 3D, Wii U can handle it, but don't expect to see Zelda or Metroid popping out at you anytime soon.

At least I hope that's what it means. I don't use 3D all that much anymore, but the 3D in Black Ops was great imo, and it's one feature that would sway which console I bought the sequel for since I don't care about gaming online.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I"m quoting myself, but I'll add that I'm hopeful the reason why they're including a high-speed HDMI cable and not just a 1.2 is to accommodate 3D if the game supports it.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']If I had to guess I'd say this means if a third-party game incudes 3D, Wii U can handle it, but don't expect to see Zelda or Metroid popping out at you anytime soon.

At least I hope that's what it means. I don't use 3D all that much anymore, but the 3D in Black Ops was great imo, and it's one feature that would sway which console I bought the sequel for since I don't care about gaming online.[/QUOTE]
Tottaly agree. Though other games are hit and miss in 3d. Mortal Kombat is kinda meh for me.

Please do NOT buy this product. You're being scammed, or at least in the liberal sense of the word. Here is why no one should ever support Nintendo again.

1. Nintendo has differentiated itself by focusing on the casual market primarily. This is still a machine catering to a casual audience and hardcore Nintendo fans.

2. It has roughly the same specs as current gen machines that are about the CYCLE OUT in the next year or two. Basically you're buying a slightly upped PS3 with the ability to play Nintendo games in HD. This should only appeal to you if you're a family father or a die-hard Nintedo fan.

3. It has gimmicky features. Just like the Wii, it builds on early tech for motion control games. Such games have yet to be proven its value to regular gamers. Kinect is a perfect example of this early state of technology. The hardcore games basically suck.

4. Nintedo has in effect abandoned the traditional gamer. It's betrayed anyone who believed in their product and appeal to mature audiences. Such as the RE exclusivity stint for GameCube. I

5. Supporting Nintendo supports the end of high-tech console technologies and advancements in this area. The more appeal Nintendo's cost-saving approach to the market has, the more it takes away from real companies like Microsoft and Sony. Just look at Move and Kinect, forced product by the mass appeal from the Wii. These gimmicky crap peripherals wouldn't exist if it weren't for the Wii.

Please don't support Nintendo.

Looks like I'll be waiting in line on the 17th...F***!!!!!

The emp discount didn't work for Target.com (For some unknown f***ing reason)...if it doesn't work for Video games, thats complete Bulls***

Then Walmart doing bundles only...WTF!!!!!?????....It would work if they didn't include the wiimote+ too.

[quote name='Tdog987']Looks like I'll be waiting in line on the 17th...F***!!!!!

The emp discount didn't work for Target.com (For some unknown f***ing reason)...if it doesn't work for Video games, thats complete Bulls***

Then Walmart doing bundles only...WTF!!!!!?????....It would work if they didn't include the wiimote+ too.[/QUOTE]

They should make you cheapass of the year.

[quote name='atlantis']Please do NOT buy this product. You're being scammed, or at least in the liberal sense of the word. Here is why no one should ever support Nintendo again.

1. Nintendo has differentiated itself by focusing on the casual market primarily. This is still a machine catering to a casual audience and hardcore Nintendo fans.

2. It has roughly the same specs as current gen machines that are about the CYCLE OUT in the next year or two. Basically you're buying a slightly upped PS3 with the ability to play Nintendo games in HD. This should only appeal to you if you're a family father or a die-hard Nintedo fan.

3. It has gimmicky features. Just like the Wii, it builds on early tech for motion control games. Such games have yet to be proven its value to regular gamers. Kinect is a perfect example of this early state of technology. The hardcore games basically suck.

4. Nintedo has in effect abandoned the traditional gamer. It's betrayed anyone who believed in their product and appeal to mature audiences. Such as the RE exclusivity stint for GameCube. I

5. Supporting Nintendo supports the end of high-tech console technologies and advancements in this area. The more appeal Nintendo's cost-saving approach to the market has, the more it takes away from real companies like Microsoft and Sony. Just look at Move and Kinect, forced product by the mass appeal from the Wii. These gimmicky crap peripherals wouldn't exist if it weren't for the Wii.

Please don't support Nintendo.[/QUOTE]

tl;dr

Go away noob.

[quote name='SteveGo']tl;dr

Go away noob.[/QUOTE]

Oh I can make it perfectly clear for you. Point #2, you're buying a machine that has roughly the same spec as consoles that will cycle out in a year or two.

TL;DR:

Wii U will be obsolete in a year.

[quote name='atlantis']Oh I can make it perfectly clear for you. Point #2, you're buying a machine that has roughly the same spec as consoles that will cycle out in a year or two.

TL;DR:

Wii U will be obsolete in a year.[/QUOTE]

You are by far the most clueless person on this site. Or a troll. Either way you're retarded.

Also have fun finding out that the next Microsoft/Sony systems are barely more powerful than the WiiU.

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']How many here genuinely really want the system and how many only want it because it is something new and can't help yourself?

I haven't talked to many people who are dying to play the Wii U and want it badly. I used to love Nintendo too. I think I only bought like 3 Wii games that were non-RPGs.[/QUOTE]

I REALLY want this system. My Poor husband is going to be so tired of hearing about the Wii U for the next 65 days :lol: I'm already like a kid on Christmas morning. I sheepishly admit that i was jumping up and down on the bed waiting for the Press Conference to begin on Thursday. My hubby just laughed and me and said I love you =P

I'm really excited for the gamepad, it has a lot of potential so I can't wait to actually use it.

I wouldn't call myself a fanyboy/girl as I have love for all video games and I know I'll be just as excited when the new Playstations and Xboxs come out.

Part of my excitement is being able to share gaming time with friends as we plan to do a launch party and have a good 'Ol Wii U Time =)

I have been picking up or getting launch systems for a long time, my mom is a huge gamer so we have had all the systems from Atari up before most people knew what they were.

Anywho probably tmi but thats my story now is it Nov 18th yet :bouncy:

[quote name='Eggman']You are by far the most clueless person on this site. Or a troll. Either way you're retarded.

Also have fun finding out that the next Microsoft/Sony systems are barely more powerful than the WiiU.[/QUOTE]

Doubt it. The rumors speculate around a "quantum leap" of technology. It's not only plausible on the facts, it's also probable.

[quote name='atlantis']Oh I can make it perfectly clear for you. Point #2, you're buying a machine that has roughly the same spec as consoles that will cycle out in a year or two.

TL;DR:

Wii U will be obsolete in a year.[/QUOTE]

Then some of us will enjoy our obsolete system and obsolete games for the next few years. And like this last generation, some of will have and enjoy multiple systems to get a wide range of gaming experiences.

Thanks for telling us how we should spend our dough though.

[quote name='atlantis']Please do NOT buy this product. You're being scammed, or at least in the liberal sense of the word. Here is why no one should ever support Nintendo again.

Please don't support Nintendo.[/QUOTE]

I agree completely. Supporting Nintendo is supporting cheap, gimped hardware. Better to avoid this at all costs, or we'll all be playing games on unbelievably low-end hardware. No true gamer wants that. Well said.

[quote name='Eggman']You are by far the most clueless person on this site. Or a troll. Either way you're retarded.

Also have fun finding out that the next Microsoft/Sony systems are barely more powerful than the WiiU.[/QUOTE]

They'll be a little more powerful, but yeah, people dumping on the Wii U specs are going to be in for a rude awakening. The extra power will slightly improve the graphics and maybe allow for slightly imrpoved AI, but anyone expecting a leap from PS2 to PS3 is going to be wrong.

Also, and I said this once blu-ray hit with 1080p, there's only so much detail the human eye can discern. Hell even though it's a popular thing to diss anything less than 1080p, I've been in the HD game since before it became popular, and I've owned all sizes and technologies (LCD, Plasma, DLP, LED), and I can say for a fact that unless your TV is 60 inches or greater and you'll literally sitting 2 feet in front of it, you cannot even tell the difference between 720p and 1080p. Really, you can't.

I'm the first one to embrace new tech, but right now I have little interest in buying a PS4 and then dumping 5,000 on a 4K TV.

You're going to get improved shadows/lighting/textures and the potential for stronger AI.

I will likely buy the 720 because I like the Gears/Halo exclusives a bit more than Sony's exclusives, but I will also embrace an HD Nintendo console.

And I really wonder who will be eating their words once Nintendo starts pumping out the HD remakes of epic games from older systems. People eat those up right now on PS3 and 360.

[quote name='chimpmeister']I agree completely. Supporting Nintendo is supporting cheap, gimped hardware. Better to avoid this at all costs, or we'll all be playing games on unbelievably low-end hardware. No true gamer wants that. Well said.[/QUOTE]

Why even comment? Just leave! And btw the 360 was dated hardware on arrival.

[quote name='TrumpetDan']Then some of us will enjoy our obsolete system and obsolete games for the next few years. And like this last generation, some of will have and enjoy multiple systems to get a wide range of gaming experiences.

Thanks for telling us how we should spend our dough though.[/QUOTE]
^agree
the ps4 and next xbox are already outdated thanks to awesome video cards on pcs and they haven't even come out yet! So your argument to not support Nintendo is really pointless. Yes they are behind however tru gen systems are not that far ahead. My current video card is already better than what a ps4 will pump out. People are in it for the fun and cost effectiveness of it. whether or not you support them they will still sell a ton. Whats really delaying us is people that keep buying consoles and not pcs/with good video cards, thats where we get ahead. Nintendo isn't to blame they are just part of the game. #-o

[quote name='Linkgx1']Why even comment? Just leave! And btw the 360 was dated hardware on arrival.[/QUOTE]

Sure it was; that's why the 360 is one of the best selling consoles on the market. We don't count the Wii because it was totally gimped and mainly bought by casual gamers and nursing homes. At least my launch 360 came with a 60gb HDD; this Wii U comes with either 8gb or 32gb, totally worthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back