Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
iconamazon.gif
Amazon
Consoles* Amazon did not take preorders, see note.
Games

iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy
Consoles Both models sold out online & in store
Games

icongs_r1.gif
Gamestop
Games

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us
Games

icontarget.gif
Target
Games

iconwalmart_r3.gif
Walmart
Consoles
Wii U Bundle Sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken
Wii U Deluxe Sold out online & in store
Wii U Basic Sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken
Games

Sears
Consoles/Games Deluxe model sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken

kmart.gif
Kmart
Consoles/Games Deluxe model sold out online, in-store pre-orders were not taken

newegg.gif
Newegg
Deluxe Bundle Bundled with New Super Mario Bros U, Black Ops 2, and Zombi U-Out of Stock
Games

iconplayasia.gif
Play-Asia
Consoles/Games Reservation List Only for NTSC Basic & Deluxe models

Fry's Electronics
Consoles Both models sold out online
Games

Staples
Games

J&R
Consoles Both models are no longer available for pre-order at the physical location.
Games

Nebraska Furniture Mart
Accessories
Games

:hot:Nintendo World Store
Consoles: Both models are no longer available for pre-order at the physical location in NYC.

Notes:

• Newegg, as of now (Friday before launch) is selling the deluxe console as a bundle only. It is listed for immediate shipping, not as a pre-order.

• *Amazon email sent out to those who signed up for Wii U pre-order notification:
Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Thank for you signing up to be notified when the Wii U is available.
Unfortunately the Wii U console is not available at Amazon.com at this time but please check back in the future, as availability may change. We do have the latest Wii U games and accessories available now so check them out. Thank you for shopping with Amazon Video Games.
System Information

YWbCj.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rckola911']lol dont worry i would never do that im just gonna flip the others chimpmeister said he would buy 2 of them from me :applause:.[/QUOTE]

Dude you and all the others who are buying more than one just so you can make a profit is awful. You are making it hard for others to get the system they want to play because of your greediness.

[quote name='ZeroFlame15']Dude you and all the others who are buying more than one just so you can make a profit is awful. You are making it hard for others to get the system they want to play because of your greediness.[/QUOTE]

I agree, flippers like this (especially for new console releases) are just greedy and selfish. Less people who want just ONE console can get one. Shameful.

[quote name='ZeroFlame15']Dude you and all the others who are buying more than one just so you can make a profit is awful. You are making it hard for others to get the system they want to play because of your greediness.[/QUOTE]
i worked hard on the internet placing these orders i had to go to 5 dif retaliers for them. YOu have people rolling out of bed just now wondering why they dont have one? Im doing a service for these people. :cry: and here you attack me.

[quote name='rckola911']i worked hard on the internet placing these orders i had to go to 5 dif retaliers for them. YOu have people rolling out of bed just now wondering why they dont have one? Im doing a service for these people. :cry: and here you attack me.[/QUOTE]

Are you going to let people buy them for the right price? Cause $500-700 bucks is not good.

[quote name='rckola911']Im doing a service for these people. :cry:[/QUOTE]

So you're selling your extra Wii U systems to your fellow CAGs without preorders, at face value? ;)

Ordered a premium at the local Gamestop, man they do nothing to help their crappy rep. Instead of premium or basic, the manager was asking which color customers wanted, with no mention of the $50 price difference. He was also selling Lego City : Undercover as being World of Warcraft only made of Legos. SMH, learn your products.

[quote name='ZeroFlame15']I take it that the situation has gotten out of hand that posts can be deleted?[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry there was too much trolling that it had to be reported.

[quote name='therealdanhill']Woudln't they have to hold it for you? I'd hope if you preorder it you're guaranteed one.[/QUOTE]

Technically and logically, yes. Most of the time, nope.

If you want something there and it might be rare, make sure your the first one at that door the moment they open. Quite a few times i nearly missed out on pre-orders due to them understocking. (Actually had times where they'd have 4-5 orders for an item, but only got 1 or 2 in).

Plus, I think online orders take priority over instore pre-orders if they dont have enough to fill all the pre-orders. It happened at my store with the Vita First Edition Bundle, and when Mass Effect 3's CE came out

[quote name='lawdood']Went down to my local Best Buy and talked to the guy in the gaming department. Whipped out his sheet of new Wii u SKU's and let me pre-order a deluxe with a $5 deposit.

Anyone ever pre-order a console from Best Buy? Do they hold them at customer service like they do game pre-orders? I don't want to have to wait in some long line and not be guaranteed one on launch day.[/QUOTE]
What is the Product# and description for your pre-order? I went in on Thursday before it went live and the guy let me pre-order but it says something like "Test SKU Store#19" (don't have it in front of me, can't remember).

This is just a damn Wii HD can't u c that!their even giving you an hdmi cable! All the ports being released on it are already out on current gen!Cant U C!

[quote name='tylonol80']This is just a damn Wii HD can't u c that!their even giving you an hdmi cable! All the ports being released on it are already out on current gen!Cant U C![/QUOTE]

^^^^Moron^^^^

[quote name='nbballard']What is the Product# and description for your pre-order? I went in on Thursday before it went live and the guy let me pre-order but it says something like "Test SKU Store#19" (don't have it in front of me, can't remember).[/QUOTE]

I have the receipt and it says Wii u basic on mine at best buy put 5 dollars down

Jesus Christ! Enough with the arguing...if you don't want one...don't get one!
What is the point of trying to talk everybody else out of it?
There's another forum for that...its called NeoGAF

[quote name='tylonol80']This is just a damn Wii HD can't u c that!their even giving you an hdmi cable! All the ports being released on it are already out on current gen!Cant U C![/QUOTE]

Are you the guy with the deep anus from the other thread?

I am really thinking about ordering my 3rd wii u from frys just to be safe. Do you guys know if the put the whole amount on your credit card now or only when they ship?

Got in my preorder for the deluxe on Thursday afternoon. I think I was the first at my local GS to get in on it. I had over 200 in store credit so I put all that towards it. Now I'm just dwindling down what games to get at launch. Leaning towards Zombi-U and New Super Mario Bros U. Completely torn on whether to get Assassin's Creed III for Wii-U or PS3. I have the PS3 Collector's Edition on preorder (and paid off in full) but I could just get the regular on Wii-U and have enough left over for a whole new game lol. I'm just such a big AC fan though. Yet the possibility of finding the CE on sale later down the road just like Uncharted 3 makes me wonder.

[quote name='shiveringmelody']Got in my preorder for the deluxe on Thursday afternoon. I think I was the first at my local GS to get in on it. I had over 200 in store credit so I put all that towards it. Now I'm just dwindling down what games to get at launch. Leaning towards Zombi-U and New Super Mario Bros U. Completely torn on whether to get Assassin's Creed III for Wii-U or PS3. I have the PS3 Collector's Edition on preorder (and paid off in full) but I could just get the regular on Wii-U and have enough left over for a whole new game lol. I'm just such a big AC fan though. Yet the possibility of finding the CE on sale later down the road just like Uncharted 3 makes me wonder.[/QUOTE]

collectors edition are easy to find

Stay in school kids

[quote name='AcePuppy']I have added Fry's Electronics to the OP.[/QUOTE]

I'm curious how long Fry's has had these for pre-order.

Did they just make them available today?

Anyone check Frys's yesterday an know if they were available for pre-order or not?

Does anyone know if Frys has a history of overselling pre-orders? Or canceling orders?

[quote name='rschauby']Anyone know why Amazon is showing 31st od December for Zombi U release date?[/QUOTE]
They'll do that if there is no confirmed release date. I've heard launch for Zombie U, but I've also heard launch "window."

Gamestop seems to think it'll be available 5 days before the system launches.

[quote name='Ericsc']I'm curious how long Fry's has had these for pre-order.

Did they just make them available today?

Anyone check Frys's yesterday an know if they were available for pre-order or not?

Does anyone know if Frys has a history of overselling pre-orders? Or canceling orders?[/QUOTE]

Well they practically cancelled almost all borderlands 2 ultimate loot edition orders. I'm sure they are fine though if you order early enough.

[quote name='shiveringmelody']Got in my preorder for the deluxe on Thursday afternoon. I think I was the first at my local GS to get in on it. I had over 200 in store credit so I put all that towards it. Now I'm just dwindling down what games to get at launch. Leaning towards Zombi-U and New Super Mario Bros U. Completely torn on whether to get Assassin's Creed III for Wii-U or PS3. I have the PS3 Collector's Edition on preorder (and paid off in full) but I could just get the regular on Wii-U and have enough left over for a whole new game lol. I'm just such a big AC fan though. Yet the possibility of finding the CE on sale later down the road just like Uncharted 3 makes me wonder.[/QUOTE]

I'm also getting Zombie U and NSMBU along with Nintendo Land. Considering Black Ops 2 if it supports 3D on the Wii U.

Pre-ordered another Deluxe at Toys R Us just to be safe. Worried about being 8th at Gamestop. If I end up getting both I'll probably return one or sell it to a friend.

Do stores/companies know for sure how many units they are getting already? If they don't, they are probably just temporarily stopping pre-orders now just to be safe. I wouldn't be surprised sometime in October, people will get another chance.

[quote name='Bankotsu']Do stores/companies know for sure how many units they are getting already? If they don't, they are probably just temporarily stopping pre-orders now just to be safe. I wouldn't be surprised sometime in October, people will get another chance.[/QUOTE]

I could be wrong, but I can only assume Gamestop at least had conversations with Nintendo prior to the reveal on the 13th and together they set a # per store...or a time that all would cut off for the deluxe. I'm thinking the prior since the basic is still available to pre-order.

[quote name='yokofox33'] If I end up getting both I'll probably return one or sell it to a friend.[/QUOTE]

You mean ebay?

I hope this thread is the only WiiU in stock thread. I still remember the hundreds of "Wii in Stock at amazon" threads. Just make one damn thread and keep all the news there.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']I'm also getting Zombie U and NSMBU along with Nintendo Land. Considering Black Ops 2 if it supports 3D on the Wii U.[/QUOTE]
I love that Black Ops 2 supports the Wii-U Pro Controller. Hope that more games does that.

Didn't think Wii-U would sell out this quickly. Craaaaazy!

[quote name='shiveringmelody']I love that Black Ops 2 supports the Wii-U Pro Controller. Hope that more games does that.

Didn't think Wii-U would sell out this quickly. Craaaaazy![/QUOTE]

I think Activision said to Nintendo "Dude, you want Blops the dos? You better bring it with the 360esque. Pro Controller? Boss."

Paraphrasing....

[quote name='The Lord of Awesome']Welp, looks like I'm screwed on the deluxe one. Hopefully Nintendo makes more after the first shipment since I dig the black console more than the white one.[/QUOTE]

Thats what Im hoping for too.

I'm pretty ecstatic about the Wii U. Sure, none of the launch games are going to reinvent the wheel or anything like that, but they do look fun. That's all I really want out of any launch game.

Hopefully everyone still looking for a deluxe edition or the basic get one.

[quote name='oasisboy']

I hope this thread is the only WiiU in stock thread. I still remember the hundreds of "Wii in Stock at amazon" threads. Just make one damn thread and keep all the news there.[/QUOTE]

There were probably multiple threads b/c the Wii wasn't on store shelves for the first 2 years so everybody posted when they saw 1. The WiiU may quickly sell out thru the holidays but I'm guessing by March it's every place. At least the white 1, doesn't seem like anybody is pre-ordering that one. Can't say I blame them, seems like Nintendo made it not to sell.

[quote name='rjejr']There were probably multiple threads b/c the Wii wasn't on store shelves for the first 2 years so everybody posted when they saw 1. The WiiU may quickly sell out thru the holidays but I'm guessing by March it's every place. At least the white 1, doesn't seem like anybody is pre-ordering that one. Can't say I blame them, seems like Nintendo made it not to sell.[/QUOTE]

Wait...you're saying...OMG. The white wii u will be RARE! *pre-orders 50*

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']Does the wii u game pad have clickable analog sticks? How will you sprint and use the knife in cod?

Also has anyone ordered from play Asia? $50 shipping!!![/QUOTE]

The Japanese model or the American model? Or both?

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']Does the wii u game pad have clickable analog sticks? How will you sprint and use the knife in cod?

Also has anyone ordered from play Asia? $50 shipping!!![/QUOTE]

1. Yes it does 2. Yes, it's in asia. I've had good luck with playasia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back