Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
iconamazon.gif
Amazon
Consoles* Amazon did not take preorders, see note.
Games

iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy
Consoles Both models sold out online & in store
Games

icongs_r1.gif
Gamestop
Games

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us
Games

icontarget.gif
Target
Games

iconwalmart_r3.gif
Walmart
Consoles
Wii U Bundle Sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken
Wii U Deluxe Sold out online & in store
Wii U Basic Sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken
Games

Sears
Consoles/Games Deluxe model sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken

kmart.gif
Kmart
Consoles/Games Deluxe model sold out online, in-store pre-orders were not taken

newegg.gif
Newegg
Deluxe Bundle Bundled with New Super Mario Bros U, Black Ops 2, and Zombi U-Out of Stock
Games

iconplayasia.gif
Play-Asia
Consoles/Games Reservation List Only for NTSC Basic & Deluxe models

Fry's Electronics
Consoles Both models sold out online
Games

Staples
Games

J&R
Consoles Both models are no longer available for pre-order at the physical location.
Games

Nebraska Furniture Mart
Accessories
Games

:hot:Nintendo World Store
Consoles: Both models are no longer available for pre-order at the physical location in NYC.

Notes:

• Newegg, as of now (Friday before launch) is selling the deluxe console as a bundle only. It is listed for immediate shipping, not as a pre-order.

• *Amazon email sent out to those who signed up for Wii U pre-order notification:
Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Thank for you signing up to be notified when the Wii U is available.
Unfortunately the Wii U console is not available at Amazon.com at this time but please check back in the future, as availability may change. We do have the latest Wii U games and accessories available now so check them out. Thank you for shopping with Amazon Video Games.
System Information

YWbCj.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']I wouldn't expect Wal Mart to do preorders. I never seen them even do preorders on games. No clue on Target, but I would expect the same.[/QUOTE]
I think Target will do preorders, IMO

[quote name='Davivascaino']I really do not know why the hate towards wii u and nintendo. It seems those fanboys are just people that are not able to buy all the systems, do not have maturity and starts bashing what they can't have it. Instead of saying that one system is better than other, I just buy all of them, and enjoy each one of them, without being a freaking child.

Just grow up guys. mods should start banning people.[/QUOTE]

I think my disdain for Nintendo is because they are riding on nostalgia and gimmicks to keep their company afloat. On one hand they innovate by bringing motion to gaming, on the other hand they have the worst network of the 3 systems. They really haven't created an original IP in a long time and really rely to heavily on sequels. They don't listen to the community and change complaints brought to their attention like friends codes unless they have to in order to adapt to the changing business landscape like they did with digital downloads on the 3DS.

I also don't consider myself a fanboy and can afford and have purchased almost every console available including the wii so your blanket statement is false and actually puts you in the same boat as the one you're condemning.

[quote name='madcatz1999']My pre-order (B&M) experience today:

Best Buy: Deluxe doesn't show up in kiosk, only Basic..[/QUOTE]

Wow I'm glad I went out yesterday morning then because it was still available Sunday.

Other than the built in memory (which doesn't really matter cause of cheap SD cards), are people wanting the deluxe for the color? The pack-in game you'll probably be able to find fairly cheap second hand I would think.

I don't know what part of the deluxe is a must have that spending $50 can't get you except for color. (Unless I'm completely missing one of the features of the deluxe.)

I just came back from best buy, and can confirm the deluxe is no longer in the kiosk, and the clerk checked, and company wide they are sold out on preorders, HOWEVER they MAY have some available on launch day, and MAY open more deluxe preorders again. (She read that off the computer.)

Apparantly the deluxe preorder was removed from the system sometime earlier today.

@Gareee: Had the exact same experience when it looked like they still had them in.

The built in flash memory will likely be faster. Not SSD fast I don't think, but still.

Besides, taken into account with everything else and just plain simple math, it's a better deal, simple and plain.

[quote name='cartman414']@Gareee: Had the exact same experience when it looked like they still had them in.

The built in flash memory will likely be faster. Not SSD fast I don't think, but still.

Besides, taken into account with everything else and just plain simple math, it's a better deal, simple and plain.[/QUOTE]

I understand. Given everything, I'd rather have the deluxe. It's a good value. But I didn't see anything in it that said "OMG, I must have the deluxe or nothing!"

The 32GB will be good but we're all probably gonna add a 500GB+ external to it sooner or later right?

[quote name='confoosious']Wow I'm glad I went out yesterday morning then because it was still available Sunday.

Other than the built in memory (which doesn't really matter cause of cheap SD cards), are people wanting the deluxe for the color? The pack-in game you'll probably be able to find fairly cheap second hand I would think.

I don't know what part of the deluxe is a must have that spending $50 can't get you except for color. (Unless I'm completely missing one of the features of the deluxe.)[/QUOTE]

figuring nintendo land will be 40-60 dollars second hand or brand new retail. but we could be wrong.

also it comes with a stand and some other crap that im sure seperately is more than 50 dollars.

32GB of memory is probably good for those that dont have a spare HDD floating around and dont want to get one right away.

also 10% points back or something involving 10% and digital purchases for 2 years cause you get a nintendo subscription for their store for two years. i dont recall the details beyond 10% and digital purchases for 2 years. i think its 10% off purchases but i could be wrong....this is probably the seller that and...

also its black.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']I wouldn't expect Wal Mart to do preorders. I never seen them even do preorders on games. No clue on Target, but I would expect the same.[/QUOTE]

Target does preorders for big title games. They also took preorders for the 3DS handheld.

Walmart doesnt do preorders for games but I think they did do it for the 3DS handheld.

[quote name='Gareee']I just came back from best buy, and can confirm the deluxe is no longer in the kiosk, and the clerk checked, and company wide they are sold out on preorders, HOWEVER they MAY have some available on launch day, and MAY open more deluxe preorders again. (She read that off the computer.)

Apparantly the deluxe preorder was removed from the system sometime earlier today.[/QUOTE]

I'm very happy it was removed. To everyone who has it pre-ordered, we should be safe at Best Buy! Hopefully..

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']I think Target will do preorders, IMO[/QUOTE]

If they run it like the Wii launch then no they won't. I worked at Target back in 06 during the launch and we used a voucher system:

1. Managers handed vouchers out at 7am
2. Starting at 8am, people were led back to electronics one group at a time
3. Voucher holders checked off what hardware/software they wanted and the employee would retrieve it and check them out
4. Voucher holders were led back out to the exit

I don't know if this was company wide or just my store but it worked perfectly. No craziness. The employees couldn't hold systems either so I had to take the day off and chance the line...got system 38 of 38. The people behind me were PISSED since we were supposed to get 39 and I told them they had a chance. :whistle2:#

I still have my order card and the giant vinyl banners stating "Wii Coming 2006". Pretty cool stuff.

For anyone that lives in the Westerchester / New York City area there are 2 stores in Yonkers and Westchester that is still offering Pre-order for both Deluxe and standard models. They only have a few more left of the Deluxe models. So get on it fast.

Store locations
1- 731 West Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck NY 10543
2- 29 Mill Road Eastchester, NY 10709
or call-
numbers_button_skype_logo.png
(914) 630-7076 tell them that Deonne Referred you to the store. You will only have to put $20 deposit toward the system.

Website
http://stores.kingsgamersworld.com/StoreFront.bok

Facebook fan page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kings-...9201671?ref=ts

Gamestop Preorders for new systems are a crap-shoot.

Putting your money down does "Not" guarantee you a system as they say it does.

I will say that lately they have been trying not to take to many reserves so they can fill the demand based on what they get. The problem is, they don't know how many they are going to get.

Way back in the day when I got my 360, they did it by the list in the store. We had something like 240 reserves of the 360 and they only got 16 in the store on day one. That is it. Luckily I was 3rd on the list, behind two employees. It was nice, no need to wait in line. Of the 16 that came in there was probably 6 of us there to pick it up.

Anyways, the lists are no more and instead of first reserve first get based on when you reserved it, its more like you better stand in line really early on launch because its likely they wont have enough even if you reserved. And it doesn't matter if you reserved the first day you could or the last, the further you are in the front of that line, the better chance you will get one.

Hey, at least they will tell people in line to go home that are to far in line to get one. lol

So to be honest, the best chance to get one will most likely be from somewhere that is NOT reserving it in store. Show up early make it known what your there for and start the line. Then you will get have a good chance at getting one.

For anyone that lives in the Westerchester / New York City area there are 2 stores in Yonkers and Westchester that is still offering Pre-order for both Deluxe and standard models. They only have a few more left of the Deluxe models. So get on it fast.

Store locations
or call- 914 268 0183 tell them that Deonne Referred you to the store. You will only have to put $20 deposit toward the system.

Website

Facebook fan page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kings-Gamers-World/241533189201671?ref=ts

[quote name='greenwolfe7']Bestbuy.com is taking pr-orders again on the 299.99 console.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I'm 75% sure I'll end up cancelling before launch, but at least I have one waiting for me if I want it. I'd really like the deluxe version, so hopefully we'll see pre-orders for it again before too much longer.

[quote name='Gareee']I just came back from best buy, and can confirm the deluxe is no longer in the kiosk, and the clerk checked, and company wide they are sold out on preorders, HOWEVER they MAY have some available on launch day, and MAY open more deluxe preorders again. (She read that off the computer.)

Apparantly the deluxe preorder was removed from the system sometime earlier today.[/QUOTE]

They will have some on launch day if you are willing to wait in line for hours before the store opens. Just remember, if any store puts a weekly ad out and advertises it, they will have some on launch day...they have to.

[quote name='K1NG J0RDAN']I'm very happy it was removed. To everyone who has it pre-ordered, we should be safe at Best Buy! Hopefully..[/QUOTE]

I don't see the need for people to fret over cancelled BB preorders.

Although they can be more precise with inventory they've been conservative with their allotment. Where they have messed up before based on member experiences have been for in-store preorders. But remember we have another upcoming season of holiday releases so I would expect BB stores to get better at holding all types of preorders by the time the Wii U launches.

[quote name='KanYozakura']If they run it like the Wii launch then no they won't. I worked at Target back in 06 during the launch and we used a voucher system:

1. Managers handed vouchers out at 7am
2. Starting at 8am, people were led back to electronics one group at a time
3. Voucher holders checked off what hardware/software they wanted and the employee would retrieve it and check them out
4. Voucher holders were led back out to the exit

I don't know if this was company wide or just my store but it worked perfectly. No craziness. The employees couldn't hold systems either so I had to take the day off and chance the line...got system 38 of 38. The people behind me were PISSED since we were supposed to get 39 and I told them they had a chance. :whistle2:#

I still have my order card and the giant vinyl banners stating "Wii Coming 2006". Pretty cool stuff.[/QUOTE]

That's how the three Target locations in the Los Angeles area I shopped at handled Wii preorders as well. In fact, they also handled subsequent deliveries that way and people would hear rumors and show up each morning until the deliveries arrived and then they would do a line/voucher walk-in as well.

Store locations
or call- 914 268 0183 tell them that Deonne Referred you to the store. You will only have to put $20 deposit toward the system.

Website

Facebook fan page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kings-Gamers-World/241533189201671?ref=ts

I was in my local BBY today so I decided to check if you could still preorder the Wii U. Looks like at my store they are no longer offering preorders on the deluxe version only the basic. So at least we know they are taking it off of the preorder screen once they have the number of preorders, that either the store or corporate has decided is enough.

I also noticed that I could no longer preorder ZombiU or New Super Mario Bros U from the touch screen kiosk. Though I just checked and I can still order them online for instore pickup. Boy would that suck to have a shiny new wii U and no games to play LOL

[quote name='skylimitdm']For anyone that lives in the Westerchester / New York City area there are 2 stores in Yonkers and Westchester that is still offering Pre-order for both Deluxe and standard models. They only have a few more left of the Deluxe models. So get on it fast.

Store locations

Website

Facebook fan page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kings-Gamers-World/241533189201671?ref=ts[/QUOTE]

It's nice that you're trying to be helpful, but this is the third time you posted this in the past 10 minutes. I assume there is some sort of technical issue, but.. WE KNOW! lol.

I feel the Wii U is going the way of the Wii. It'll be hot after release, but in the long run it will die out and even faster than the Wii.

If anyone has a Blockbuster still in there area they said they will be selling the Wii U on launch day. That is one place that people may have forgot that they could pick one up.

[quote name='Psychonik']I feel the Wii U is going the way of the Wii. It'll be hot after release, but in the long run it will die out and even faster than the Wii.[/QUOTE]

Probably will depend on piracy and shovelware, considering the Wii had the best console sales this generation with the worst software attach rate, that's pretty telling.

[quote name='RiPPn']Probably will depend on piracy and shovelware, considering the Wii had the best console sales this generation with the worst software attach rate, that's pretty telling.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully everyone ended up losing money on shovelware last generation so it won't be so prolific this time around. At least the launch line up is respectable this time. NSMBU, ZombiU, Rayman Legends, and Epic Mickey 2 are all highly anticipated games. Sure, it has it's ports, but the ports are all AAA ports including Batman AC, Darksiders 2, and ME3. And Sega's wildcard, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, could sell through the roof if it's any good. A day one race/kart game definitely makes the system more attractive for the Nintendo crowd.

Overall, I think the launch day line up is pretty solid, offering something for everyone except for RPG fans. The reason I'm emphasizing the launch day lineup so much is that Nintendo historically always has a weak launch day lineup. For once in Nintendo history, they're not launching a system entirely based on first party offerings. Whether or not the console belly flops mid 2013 is anyone's call, but as quiet as this launch has been, they're doing more things right than ever before.

[quote name='skylimitdm']If anyone has a Blockbuster still in there area they said they will be selling the Wii U on launch day. That is one place that people may have forgot that they could pick one up.[/QUOTE]

Called one nearby and the guy told me the company gave no word about preorders.

[quote name='cartman414']Called one nearby and the guy told me the company gave no word about preorders.[/QUOTE]

Yes they are not taking pre orders right now but they will be selling it during the holidays.

Hey everyone!
Does anyone know if it is standard for Best Buy to charge ahead of time? I just got charged the full amount.
Thanks in advance.

[quote name='a123slonky']Hey everyone!
Does anyone know if it is standard for Best Buy to charge ahead of time? I just got charged the full amount.
Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

You'll more than likely see the money go back to the account within an hour or so depending on your card. Companies regularly do a "test charge" to verify that a) you're not using a single purchase card number -and- b) the purchase doesn't go over your card's limit. They won't expect you to pay in full until your product is in hand.

[quote name='bojay1997']That's how the three Target locations in the Los Angeles area I shopped at handled Wii preorders as well. In fact, they also handled subsequent deliveries that way and people would hear rumors and show up each morning until the deliveries arrived and then they would do a line/voucher walk-in as well.[/QUOTE]

That's how the Target I went to did it, though they ended up with extra Wiis. I also saw an online video of a Target doing the same thing, though they got t-shirts. Hopefully they use this system again.

[quote name='Carbonite']Gamestop Preorders for new systems are a crap-shoot.

Putting your money down does "Not" guarantee you a system as they say it does.

I will say that lately they have been trying not to take to many reserves so they can fill the demand based on what they get. The problem is, they don't know how many they are going to get.

Way back in the day when I got my 360, they did it by the list in the store. We had something like 240 reserves of the 360 and they only got 16 in the store on day one. That is it. Luckily I was 3rd on the list, behind two employees. It was nice, no need to wait in line. Of the 16 that came in there was probably 6 of us there to pick it up.

Anyways, the lists are no more and instead of first reserve first get based on when you reserved it, its more like you better stand in line really early on launch because its likely they wont have enough even if you reserved. And it doesn't matter if you reserved the first day you could or the last, the further you are in the front of that line, the better chance you will get one.

Hey, at least they will tell people in line to go home that are to far in line to get one. lol

So to be honest, the best chance to get one will most likely be from somewhere that is NOT reserving it in store. Show up early make it known what your there for and start the line. Then you will get have a good chance at getting one.[/QUOTE]

For the last two major console launches, PS3 and Wii, Gamestop set out limits on the number of preorders that each store got. Most stores sold out in minutes, though some were available a little longer. I did remember hearing rumors Gamestop was getting more Wiis on launch day, but the Gamestop near me at least did not have any extras.

For Wii U it seems like they had some allotment, but I have no idea how they're going to do the preorders. I don't think the Vita or 3DS had major rushes when they came out, and besides Christmas shopping, there hasn't been a big console launch since 2006 though so I don't know how we can be certain how they'll be doing preorders.

I'll still take your advice and be there early. I live pretty close to the GameStop I preordered at, so it's not too big of an issue to go back and forth every few hours to see if a line has formed. Besides the cold weather.

[quote name='Dr. Dib']

For Wii U it seems like they had some allotment, but I have no idea how they're going to do the preorders. I don't think the Vita or 3DS had major rushes when they came out, and besides Christmas shopping, there hasn't been a big console launch since 2006 though so I don't know how we can be certain how they'll be doing preorders.

[/QUOTE]
The 3DS had a decent rush but Nintendo got out more than enough consoles if you wanted one. I mean yeah Gamestop might of only got enough for preorders but you could walk in to a wal mart and get one on launch.

The Wii-U looks more hectic. We don't know how hectic, all we know is they are having trouble with their manufacturer or so we are to believe and I am assuming that means we wont be able to just grab one at launch at any store without camping. I would assume Nintendo wants to get as many out the door, but who knows.

Plus Gamestop is always known for shady practices. I can't say get there early because who knows how many will camp out and if they will honor preorders first rule and if they even have enough for preorders. It's an odd situation all around.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']The 3DS had a decent rush but Nintendo got out more than enough consoles if you wanted one. I mean yeah Gamestop might of only got enough for preorders but you could walk in to a wal mart and get one on launch.

The Wii-U looks more hectic. We don't know how hectic, all we know is they are having trouble with their manufacturer or so we are to believe and I am assuming that means we wont be able to just grab one at launch at any store without camping. I would assume Nintendo wants to get as many out the door, but who knows.

Plus Gamestop is always known for shady practices. I can't say get there early because who knows how many will camp out and if they will honor preorders first rule and if they even have enough for preorders. It's an odd situation all around.[/QUOTE]

I guess I'll just stick with going there and then complaining about how poorly they handled the launch on the internet later that day ;).

I think I'm just going to wing it and try to find the deluxe version in stores. I'm not in any rush to get it (as long as I get one by the time Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate releases), and I enjoy the thrill of the chase...

So I pre-ordered on the first day, and I now want to do the PS3 trade-in for $150. Will they let me? I can't find it on the website anymore.

[quote name='jkircos']So I pre-ordered on the first day, and I now want to do the PS3 trade-in for $150. Will they let me? I can't find it on the website anymore.[/QUOTE]

This?
http://www.gamestop.com/collection/trade-in
30% hardware trade bonus
Get an extra 30% in-store credit when you trade any system

Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer vailid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.
Offer valid 8/27/2012 through 10/07/2012.

[quote name='confoosious']Wow I'm glad I went out yesterday morning then because it was still available Sunday.

I don't know what part of the deluxe is a must have that spending $50 can't get you except for color. (Unless I'm completely missing one of the features of the deluxe.)[/QUOTE]
I NEED black. I'm still bummed out about the lack of colorful Wiis at the 2005 press conference.

Wal-mart cancelled my pre-order. My BBY one isn't cancelled, but came through as "backordered," whatever that means.

Honestly, though, if I don't get it day one, I don't think I'll be that broken-hearted. My Wii has gone unused in months, and the launch window lineup is not all that exciting, save for Pikmin 3.

My prediction is that this pre-order rush represents the true fanboys, which is why you're not seeing the basic systems selling as quickly. Will the family that purchased a Wii and then never bought any games for it buy a Wii U? Probably not.

My guess is that, unless Nintendo invents a shortage, these things are going to be easy to find on shelves come January.

I remember when the black Wii came out and folks who already had a white one bought it just because it was black. Common quote was "...it matches my entertainment system..."

We got our Wii late, but still had to do the waiting in line thing. Went to Target who handed out numbered tickets and said come back at 8 am. Best way to do it. Took two of the kids with me. Made the cut. Sold 1 ticket for $50 to someone in line who didn't get one. Bought 2. 1 for us, 1 for eBay.

[quote name='zsciaeount']Wal-mart cancelled my pre-order. My BBY one isn't cancelled, but came through as "backordered," whatever that means.

Honestly, though, if I don't get it day one, I don't think I'll be that broken-hearted. My Wii has gone unused in months, and the launch window lineup is not all that exciting, save for Pikmin 3.

My prediction is that this pre-order rush represents the true fanboys, which is why you're not seeing the basic systems selling as quickly. Will the family that purchased a Wii and then never bought any games for it buy a Wii U? Probably not.

My guess is that, unless Nintendo invents a shortage, these things are going to be easy to find on shelves come January.[/QUOTE]
I never bought any system at launch and never really payed attention to release dates. I this >2 months from pre-order to launch for the WiiU the longest pre-order window for a system to date? I ask this because this seems like more than enough time for Nintendo to manufacture more units to meet demand.

I definitely want the console in black to match literally EVERYTHING else I own. lol... I'm not paying $50 for color though, that's for sure. But with 32gb instead of 8, the Wii U stand, GamePad stand, GamePad charging cradle, Nintendo Network loyalty program (whatever it's called) 10% discount, and Nintendo Land; it's the only option that makes sense to me. I have to admit I like to have a pack-in game like Nintendo Land that shows off the system's new features; but I don't want to go out of my way pay or pay $50 for it. Throw in all that other stuff though and I'm sold. The charging cradle is a big plus for me.

[quote name='klimb22']I remember when the black Wii came out and folks who already had a white one bought it just because it was black. Common quote was "...it matches my entertainment system..."

We got our Wii late, but still had to do the waiting in line thing. Went to Target who handed out numbered tickets and said come back at 8 am. Best way to do it. Took two of the kids with me. Made the cut. Sold 1 ticket for $50 to someone in line who didn't get one. Bought 2. 1 for us, 1 for eBay.[/QUOTE]

I'm one of those people that bought the black Wii to match my entertainment system. I sold my launch white Wii for such a good price though that it almost completely paid for the black one. I wouldn't have done it otherwise.

Why wouldn't you want the deluxe model? For $50 more you get three accessories, a game, and the premium online service. Sounds like a deal to me!

[quote name='FaintDeftone']Why wouldn't you want the deluxe model? For $50 more you get three accessories, a game, and the premium online service. Sounds like a deal to me![/QUOTE]

And more memory.

The game itself is $60 so why not get the deluxe package. It's a 1st party game so you aren't going to see it in the bargain anytime soon. It also is most likely the best way to demonstrate the controller and what it can do. Many would probably buy the game anyway.

Then you get the stands, extra storage, and digital membership - whatever that proves to be. So the question is why not?

YOu can always resell the game unless they make it a digital version.

[quote name='zsciaeount']Wal-mart cancelled my pre-order. My BBY one isn't cancelled, but came through as "backordered," whatever that means.

My guess is that, unless Nintendo invents a shortage, these things are going to be easy to find on shelves come January.[/QUOTE]

When did you order it from walmart that they cancelled it?

[quote name='trip1eX']The game itself is $60 so why not get the deluxe package. It's a 1st party game so you aren't going to see it in the bargain anytime soon. It also is most likely the best way to demonstrate the controller and what it can do. Many would probably buy the game anyway.

Then you get the stands, extra storage, and digital membership - whatever that proves to be. So the question is why not?

YOu can always resell the game unless they make it a digital version.[/QUOTE]

Nintendoland for $60 is a hard sell.

I wonder how many of these will end up on eBay? It seems to me that the scalpers are the ones who are buying the majority of the consoles as I don't see any super compelling games on the system ... well, maybe Pikmin 3, Zombi U, and New Super Mario Bros. U.

It's also, of course, marketing strategy by Nintendo to make sure that it's the must have Christmas gift for 2012 by limiting the launch supply. They'll release allotments of the console all through the Christmas season and make it sound like you are super lucky to get one.

I hope all the true fans enjoy it and the scalpers choke to death on their own greed. Just my $0.02.

AT

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back