Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
iconamazon.gif
Amazon
Consoles* Amazon did not take preorders, see note.
Games

iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy
Consoles Both models sold out online & in store
Games

icongs_r1.gif
Gamestop
Games

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us
Games

icontarget.gif
Target
Games

iconwalmart_r3.gif
Walmart
Consoles
Wii U Bundle Sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken
Wii U Deluxe Sold out online & in store
Wii U Basic Sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken
Games

Sears
Consoles/Games Deluxe model sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken

kmart.gif
Kmart
Consoles/Games Deluxe model sold out online, in-store pre-orders were not taken

newegg.gif
Newegg
Deluxe Bundle Bundled with New Super Mario Bros U, Black Ops 2, and Zombi U-Out of Stock
Games

iconplayasia.gif
Play-Asia
Consoles/Games Reservation List Only for NTSC Basic & Deluxe models

Fry's Electronics
Consoles Both models sold out online
Games

Staples
Games

J&R
Consoles Both models are no longer available for pre-order at the physical location.
Games

Nebraska Furniture Mart
Accessories
Games

:hot:Nintendo World Store
Consoles: Both models are no longer available for pre-order at the physical location in NYC.

Notes:

• Newegg, as of now (Friday before launch) is selling the deluxe console as a bundle only. It is listed for immediate shipping, not as a pre-order.

• *Amazon email sent out to those who signed up for Wii U pre-order notification:
Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Thank for you signing up to be notified when the Wii U is available.
Unfortunately the Wii U console is not available at Amazon.com at this time but please check back in the future, as availability may change. We do have the latest Wii U games and accessories available now so check them out. Thank you for shopping with Amazon Video Games.
System Information

YWbCj.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BigJoe']Okay, one issue I wanted to point out to scalpers as to how you will more than likely be burned by buying multiple consoles goes like this. (as an ex avid seller on ebay) you have some large problems. First, is ghost bidders. Traditionally scalping is looked down upon so prepare for a barrage of false bidders with 0 feedback and no intent on purchasing your console to win your auction out of spite. There is no way to stop them. you could try to block them but HOW do you block a bid sniper who plans to bid on your auction at the last 3 seconds? you wont know that he exsists untill he wins your auction then gives you the middle finger. Second, and by far the worst! and I mean worst! is PAYPAL!!!

If you are not a large or frequent seller on ebay and you sell such a big ticket item, especially since it falls into the "risky" category will land you some problems. PayPal simply loves to lock up your money for 180 days with no apparent reason. They will more than likely use the excuse of "suspicious activity do to sudden high cash volume sales but we all know thats a tactic so they can lock your money to gain interest or some other gain for their company at large. Google search and you will find thousands of paypal horror stories of people with 100% positive feedback and perfect record getting their getting their money locked for no reason. It may seem like an outrageous claim but a simple search will verify. And lets not forget about customer charge backs ( wont go into that right now)

So now your left with your local market which is craigslist. On scale to ebay your market size has shrunk to probably 0.5 % of ebay. Whicch results in much lower profit thats if you are lucky enough to not get jumped by the many people who will be angered by your cl posting. Just some thoughts to consider to people who may try to re sell.[/QUOTE]

Actually all those spite bidders do is increase the value of the consoles and give people some final sales numbers to point at when they list on places like CL. I think most people know to meet at a police station or somewhere of that nature when selling on CL.

[quote name='NoMeDigas']I'm sorry... anyone who waits SIX YEARS to play a Zelda game is clearly not a "huge zelda fan." Plus, there have been three more Zelda games released since then (four, if you count OoT 3D). I mean... c'mon.[/QUOTE]

im a zelda fan but i didn't get the new zelda one because i don't want to spend extra money on wiimote+ (i got jpn console, doesn't come with game).

[quote name='BigJoe']Second, and by far the worst! and I mean worst! is PAYPAL!!!

If you are not a large or frequent seller on ebay and you sell such a big ticket item, especially since it falls into the "risky" category will land you some problems. PayPal simply loves to lock up your money for 180 days with no apparent reason. They will more than likely use the excuse of "suspicious activity do to sudden high cash volume sales but we all know thats a tactic so they can lock your money to gain interest or some other gain for their company at large. Google search and you will find thousands of paypal horror stories of people with 100% positive feedback and perfect record getting their getting their money locked for no reason. It may seem like an outrageous claim but a simple search will verify. And lets not forget about customer charge backs ( wont go into that right now)
[/QUOTE]
I can confirm this. When the PS3 launched I sold 6 of them for myself and family members who camped out with me. After all the auctions ended and people paid, Paypal froze my account for "suspicious activity". I offered Express overnight shipping with the auctions and remember flipping out since my money was locked up and I couldn't pay to ship the systems when I said. After a 2 hour call to Paypal where I had to confirm my info in very extensive ways, they released my funds. It was a major pain in the butt.

[quote name='ZombieToast']But you don't actually pay for the console until you pick it up...right? Or am I wrong about that? If I'm right, the coupon is useless because it expires before the console comes out.[/QUOTE]

Good point. I was thinking this was like Walmart, where you can pay off all but a cent of the balance in advance.

Alternatively, use the coupon to stock up on the Halo 4 Mountain Dew GAME FUEL, if you can find it. :bouncy:

[quote name='BigJoe']Okay, one issue I wanted to point out to scalpers as to how you will more than likely be burned by buying multiple consoles goes like this. (as an ex avid seller on ebay) you have some large problems. First, is ghost bidders. Traditionally scalping is looked down upon so prepare for a barrage of false bidders with 0 feedback and no intent on purchasing your console to win your auction out of spite. There is no way to stop them. you could try to block them but HOW do you block a bid sniper who plans to bid on your auction at the last 3 seconds? you wont know that he exsists untill he wins your auction then gives you the middle finger. Second, and by far the worst! and I mean worst! is PAYPAL!!!

So now your left with your local market which is craigslist. On scale to ebay your market size has shrunk to probably 0.5 % of ebay. Whicch results in much lower profit thats if you are lucky enough to not get jumped by the many people who will be angered by your cl posting. Just some thoughts to consider to people who may try to re sell.[/QUOTE]

I love how everybody tries to discourage people from re-selling like it's so risky or dangerous or something. You're crazy, it's easy money with zero risk.

I've sold Wii's and PS3's on ebay and CL and never had any problems. I prefer CL to avoid fees and shipping and that is the route I plan on going. Seeing as how I don't plan on making the transaction in a dark alley, I'm not to worried about getting robbed. I usually meet up in a shopping mall, that way I can buy a Sakkio Japan to celebrate my sale. If I do end up using ebay and PP does freeze my funds (which has never happened to me before), oh well, I'll just have to wait until they are released to get the money. It's not like they are going to keep it.

[quote name='coolflea216'] It's not like they are going to keep it.[/QUOTE]

you'd be suprised. In many cases you'd also be suprised to find out they can keep your money for years with an s and even a lawyer can't help.

Just got back from 5 Targets, no dice on the reservation cards. Will check later, though, because I mostly got blank stares and "Target is not doing pre-orders"

I am on the wait list at GameStop, but I don't expect anything to come of it. Guy said if I pre-ordered a WiiU game then it would bump my chances on the wait list of getting a system. Don't know how much truth there is to that, but I was going buy my WiiU games at GS anyway because I have like 200 in credit there so no harm/no foul.

Will go to WalMart later and try the pre-order/layaway thing. God knows there are enough of them around that I should be able to get one even though they over booked their pre-orders.

Think my best bet will be my friends and I splitting up that Sunday morning and going to 4 different Targets at 7am to see if one of us can get one. I would normally be fine waiting a few weeks, but with Black Friday right after that and then the whole Christmas rush I am a little worried I may not be able to get one until January.

What are the odds Nintendo drops a bob-omb on us and overdelivers at launch? Pallets of consoles everywhere, leading to record-breaking revenue? In the vein of most Apple launches.

Unlikely, I suppose - but it'd fun to see the flippers squirm!

You bring up some good points, but you forgot about the other pitfall. The guy who signs up to a forum to scare folks out of selling their systems so they will have less competition. :applause:

[quote name='coolflea216']I love how everybody tries to discourage people from re-selling like it's so risky or dangerous or something. You're crazy, it's easy money with zero risk.

I've sold Wii's and PS3's on ebay and CL and never had any problems. I prefer CL to avoid fees and shipping and that is the route I plan on going. Seeing as how I don't plan on making the transaction in a dark alley, I'm not to worried about getting robbed. I usually meet up in a shopping mall, that way I can buy a Sakkio Japan to celebrate my sale. If I do end up using ebay and PP does freeze my funds (which has never happened to me before), oh well, I'll just have to wait until they are released to get the money. It's not like they are going to keep it.[/QUOTE]

CL always for the win.

CL + Google Phone number + Cash = no chargebacks.

Meet at a local place. Go to a coffee store, but a cup of coffee, and sit down. Pretty damn easy.

[quote name='PaleGreen']What are the odds Nintendo drops a bob-omb on us and overdelivers at launch? Pallets of consoles everywhere, leading to record-breaking revenue? In the vein of most Apple launches.

Unlikely, I suppose - but it'd fun to see the flippers squirm![/QUOTE]

Stores take returns....

[quote name='GizmoGC']Stores take returns....[/QUOTE]

That's fine. Just as long as these profiteers don't get the dough. Would much rather see the Big N get it.

Plus returns are monitored a lot more closely, at least in my area. My BB scans IDs for everything! I cancelled a $5 preorder a few months ago and felt like I made a blacklist. :cold:

I put one of my preorders on Craigslist just to see if I would get any bites. I specifically stated that the console would be available on launch day. Just got flagged and removed. Oh well....

[quote name='PaleGreen'] My BB scans IDs for everything! I cancelled a $5 preorder a few months ago and felt like I made a blacklist. :cold:[/QUOTE]

And that is the reason I no longer shop at best buy. I do not believe that you should need anything more to make a valid return than a valid receipt.

Forcing customers to let best buy scan their ID to make a return with a valid receipt is a massive invasion of privacy. They have lost all of my business since this policy change took effect.

[quote name='PaleGreen']Alternatively, use the coupon to stock up on the Halo 4 Mountain Dew GAME FUEL, if you can find it. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
If it tastes anything like regular Mountain Dew, I'll pass. I don't understand how people can drink that stuff; it's so disgusting to me.

[quote name='ZombieToast']If it tastes anything like regular Mountain Dew, I'll pass. I don't understand how people can drink that stuff; it's so disgusting to me.[/QUOTE]

I agree, it is totally foul stuff; but then again I don't drink any sodas at all. Worst thing about Mountain Dew is the radioactive green color; pour it into a white styrofoam cup, and it practically glows. That can't be good for your insides! :puke:

There will be Wii Us available at EVERY Target, Bestbuy, Kmart, TRU, Etc. on Day one.

Nintendo told each company the exact amount of preorders they were allowed to take. Im positive each company listened and took the maximum amount that Nintendo allowed. I know for a fact Bestbuy did that. The preordered Wiis will not be the only Wiis available on launch, in order for a store to advertise something in their Sunday Flyer, THEY HAVE TO HAVE the minimum number listed. Its a law, the Wii U will be in the Sunday flyer (OBVIOUSLY), so Bestbuy would have to have the minimum they list. It might be 5, it might be 1.

There were lawsuits on black friday situations where stores falsely advertised products in the flyers just to get people in the store. They had 0 of the product in the store which is illegal if your advertising.

So anyone who preordered should be safe, anyone who didnt will still have a chance come launch day because EVERY store will have the Wii U in the Sunday flyer, it draws crowds into the stores.

The 2nd shipment will come for Black Friday 4 days later, so if you do miss out, just wait till black friday. Although I think at that point hype will be through the roof. When the wii launched it wasnt really popular, but come launch day the hype was through the roof and by the end of the day it was all over TV, talk shows were playing it leading up to black friday, and by black friday the lines were 10x worse than launch day itself.

[quote name='coolflea216']I love how everybody tries to discourage people from re-selling like it's so risky or dangerous or something. You're crazy, it's easy money with zero risk.

I've sold Wii's and PS3's on ebay and CL and never had any problems. I prefer CL to avoid fees and shipping and that is the route I plan on going. Seeing as how I don't plan on making the transaction in a dark alley, I'm not to worried about getting robbed. I usually meet up in a shopping mall, that way I can buy a Sakkio Japan to celebrate my sale. If I do end up using ebay and PP does freeze my funds (which has never happened to me before), oh well, I'll just have to wait until they are released to get the money. It's not like they are going to keep it.[/QUOTE]

I am not trying to discourage you at all. Im one of those people who believes if you make money then more power to you. If someone really wants a console they shall do the (most times) Extreme leg work. If not then pay the scalper for his leg work. I hate how everyone trys to ride the high horse saying that they are above scalping. Most people would sell their souls for a buck but only frown at reselling because they dont have the funds to re sell. Surely there are many of you who are indeed morally strict and wont re sell. But there are just as many jealous phoney cheapskates who hate because they cant afford to re sell.

Im not tring to be harsh but people get Ripped off left and right and keep their pretty mouths shut about it. When oil barrel cost was up gas was around $4, was annoying but a fair cost. Guess what? when oil barrel pricesshot down gas was still around $4. Thats price gouging? at a global scale. everytime you gas up you got ripped off. How about when GE payed 0 taxes? and you payed 35% minimum? you got RIPPED OFF! but no one complains about that. They just whine about the small guy making a few extra holiday bucks off a luxury item. As soon as people out law scalping, whos to say what they wont outlaw?

People need to chill out. I didnt mean to rant I just feel strongly about this subject and i believe my arguement is a reasonable one. And Those problems I listed on ebay WILL comback to haunt alot of people this holiday season

[quote name='klimb22']You bring up some good points, but you forgot about the other pitfall. The guy who signs up to a forum to scare folks out of selling their systems so they will have less competition. :applause:[/QUOTE]

I knew someone would say that. You think your smart Mr detective? Im going to take you back to first grade and teach you something. Instead of doing selective reading, why dont you pay attention to small detail and read the part where I said I was an "ex avid ebay seller"? Then, you can read my post prior to this one which debunks everything you just said. And lets drop the assumption that everytime someone joins forums, that its for some secret evil motive.

[quote name='soxxx']Although I think at that point hype will be through the roof. When the wii launched it wasnt really popular, but come launch day the hype was through the roof and by the end of the day it was all over TV, talk shows were playing it leading up to black friday, and by black friday the lines were 10x worse than launch day itself.[/QUOTE]

Just quoting this since it's a really important point. The Wii was a pretty low key launch, coming 2 days after the PS3... I think when people suddenly saw how "innovative" (take that in any sense you'd like) the controller was, played bowling or tennis, etc, the demand SKYROCKETED.

In many ways it's being mirrored by the Wii U launch-- a bit low key, people sort of know it's out there, but no one quite knows what to make of it. It could go either way, but getting one at launch might be a lot easier than trying to get one a few weeks later once the hype train goes out of control.

Just from what I'm seeing now, the flippers are not having much success so far, anything listing starting over 350 has zero bids mostly all the bidding is with little time left is in the upper 300s with some up to 435. I think there are going to be a lot of lauch units at retail that are not pre ordered. You flippers better sell now or you going to do a lot of returning. Because the margins in the last two days have dropped dramatically.

[quote name='BigJoe']I knew someone would say that. You think your smart Mr detective? Im going to take you back to first grade and teach you something. [/QUOTE]

LOL, what the fuck is this shit?

[quote name='tightclaws']Just from what I'm seeing now, the flippers are not having much success so far, anything listing starting over 350 has zero bids mostly all the bidding is with little time left is in the upper 300s with some up to 435. I think there are going to be a lot of lauch units at retail that are not pre ordered. You flippers better sell now or you going to do a lot of returning. Because the margins in the last two days have dropped dramatically.[/QUOTE]

Where are you watching? I've seen several deluxe sets hit $600 on auctions selling only to the US. I have seen a few go for $480ish but haven't seen any lower.

If you're saying that because you see auctions at $350 with 4 days left and you think that's odd, well, you obviously don't know how bidding works, lol.

[quote name='tightclaws']Just from what I'm seeing now, the flippers are not having much success so far, anything listing starting over 350 has zero bids mostly all the bidding is with little time left is in the upper 300s with some up to 435. I think there are going to be a lot of lauch units at retail that are not pre ordered. You flippers better sell now or you going to do a lot of returning. Because the margins in the last two days have dropped dramatically.[/QUOTE]

What you're saying is correct. I've been monitoring fleaBay the last few days out of curiosity and I do notice this downward trend in ending prices. It's still too early to tell what will happen come launch day. To this point Nintendo still has not done any advertising on their console outside of their initial announcement a while back. Once TRU, Best Buy, Target, etc start running their ads in newspapers, TV and radio that is when the hype train will begin. My feeling is that nobody really knows about (or knows a lot about) the Wii U, and all of the action we are seeing on fleaBay is only from the (relatively) few of us who are in the know. If come launch day and even by Black Friday there really is no demand (although highly unlikely), all the flippers can return their units to their place of purchase.

My Target does not have the pre-orders yet but I pre-ordered Mario and ZombiU for the Hell of it. I did find Game Fuel today there so it wasn't a total loss. Guess I'll be counting in my Walmart preorder.

Not that I have a vested interest whatsoever, but i would agree that it doesn't look like a mad ca$$$h windfall in eBay land right this second with $420 - $480 for the deluxe in completed listings (many with free shipping). Obviously it'll get way nuttier later which is why I would assume the patient flippers will be the big winners. Flipping them as preorders seems like a waste of time, but what do I know.

http://www.ebay.com/csc/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=WiiU&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odk...rksid=p2045573.m570.l1313&_nkw=Wii+u&_sacat=0

[quote name='handsomepete']Not that I have a vested interest whatsoever, but i would agree that it doesn't look like a mad ca$$$h windfall in eBay land right this second with $420 - $480 for the deluxe in completed listings (many with free shipping). Obviously it'll get way nuttier later which is why I would assume the patient flippers will be the big winners. Flipping them as preorders seems like a waste of time, but what do I know.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odk...rksid=p2045573.m570.l1313&_nkw=Wii+u&_sacat=0[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Smart flippers will wait until the demand is there. It's not about putting up your auction as soon as you secure a preorder. All these sellers need to take an Economics 101 class lol.

[quote name='beatngurnuts']went to another target today, no reserve cards, will check everyday for the next week or two,[/QUOTE]

Same here. My guess is that the earliest day we can expect it to be available is on Monday. I don't think they're going to be getting deliveries for these on a Saturday.

[quote name='ZombieToast']If it tastes anything like regular Mountain Dew, I'll pass. I don't understand how people can drink that stuff; it's so disgusting to me.[/QUOTE]

hey, if you don't drink that stuff you're not a real gamer :whistle2:x...:lol:

[quote name='rayfrombk']Exactly. Smart flippers will wait until the demand is there. It's not about putting up your auction as soon as you secure a preorder. All these sellers need to take an Economics 101 class lol.[/QUOTE]

you're operating under the assumption that the demand will be there. i haven't seen any guarantees of that yet.

It is not an invasion of privacy. It is to stop losers like the ones in this thread from abusing the return policy. Amazon does the exact same thing so I hope you don't shop with them either.

[quote name='Ag_SurfR']you're operating under the assumption that the demand will be there. i haven't seen any guarantees of that yet.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. I think the people who were lucky enough to sell their preorders now are the only ones who will make much money on these. (Unless their preorders get canceled, how fun will that be :)) Everything tells me that come release date when everyone puts their Wii U up for sale the filthy flippers will drive the price way down for eachother.

[quote name='Ag_SurfR']you're operating under the assumption that the demand will be there. i haven't seen any guarantees of that yet.[/QUOTE]

I never said anything about guaranteeing that demand will be there. All I'm saying is that they will wait until it is there instead of throwing them up on eBay right away. If they wait and there is no demand, they can return their units to where they bought them. See my two previous posts.

[quote name='handsomepete']Not that I have a vested interest whatsoever, but i would agree that it doesn't look like a mad ca$$$h windfall in eBay land right this second with $420 - $480 for the deluxe in completed listings (many with free shipping). Obviously it'll get way nuttier later which is why I would assume the patient flippers will be the big winners. Flipping them as preorders seems like a waste of time, but what do I know.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odk...rksid=p2045573.m570.l1313&_nkw=Wii+u&_sacat=0[/QUOTE]

Now is not the time to sell on eBay. The afternoon of launch day and the day after is when the prices will go up. Demand is too low right now.

There will be those people who camp out, and come up empty handed. There will also be people who's "guaranteed"pre-orders get shafted, and in turn will be looking for the console as well.

I am selling my Wii U pre-order. Whether its sells on ebay or craigslist. If it doesn't, I can simply return it for a full refund. No loss either way.

[quote name='musha666']Exactly. I think the people who were lucky enough to sell their preorders now are the only ones who will make much money on these. (Unless their preorders get canceled, how fun will that be :)) Everything tells me that come release date when everyone puts their Wii U up for sale the filthy flippers will drive the price way down for eachother.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='rayfrombk']I never said anything about guaranteeing that demand will be there. All I'm saying is that they will wait until it is there instead of throwing them up on eBay right away. If they wait and there is no demand, they can return their units to where they bought them. See my two previous posts.[/QUOTE]

if they wait too long, won't they have to worry about not being able to get their money back?

[quote name='musha666']Exactly. I think the people who were lucky enough to sell their preorders now are the only ones who will make much money on these. (Unless their preorders get canceled, how fun will that be :)) Everything tells me that come release date when everyone puts their Wii U up for sale the filthy flippers will drive the price way down for eachother.[/QUOTE]

I think the most optimal time to sell is the week leading up to the launch. I figure that by that time a lot of people should know about the Wii U and when there will be the most talk about the console. Right now it's pretty much dead quiet on all fronts. I agree that selling it after it launches is a bad idea because of the market saturation as you mentioned.

[quote name='Ag_SurfR']if they wait too long, won't they have to worry about not being able to get their money back?[/QUOTE]

Well obviously you don't wait until the point where you can't return the console after 15 days, 30 days, whatever. I wouldn't even wait until after launch to sell it. Those flippers are taking a calculated risk if they decide to keep it past the returns deadline. It is also up to whether or not retailers will extend the return period in their policy just for the holidays which is known to happen.

I'm not sure where people are looking, but the vast majority that sold yesterday were closer to $500. There are a few low ones, sucks for those guys but I don't know where people are seeing anything in the $300s, aside from weeks old auctions.

[quote name='Nochance']I'm not sure where people are looking, but the vast majority that sold yesterday were closer to $500. There are a few low ones, sucks for those guys but I don't know where people are seeing anything in the $300s, aside from weeks old auctions.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I don't feel sorry for those who sold theirs in the $300's and $400's. Even at $500 they're still not making much after fleaBay and PayPal rips you off not to mention the shipping costs. The original point, I believe, was that there is a downward trend in the final prices. The only "legit" $600 ones I see are from a week ago. I see one that sold for $600 yesterday but look at the bidders.. they all joined eBay this week.

[quote name='rayfrombk']Yeah I don't feel sorry for those who sold theirs in the $300's. Even at $500 they're still not going to be able to make much after fleaBay and PayPal rips you off not to mention the shipping costs.[/QUOTE]

The strangest part is there are several buyouts in the $300's from weeks ago too....who would do that? What is their plan?

You newbie CAGERS that I suspect just came on here to blab about how much your going to make Wii U or gauge whats going, see where you can get them. You better start worrying.5 or 6 or 10 pre orders getting stuck or even even having to return them it's going to cost you. Gas and other issues enjoy. I love how you guys think you know more than us that havebeen here for years, good luck.

[quote name='tightclaws']You newbie CAGERS that I suspect just came on here to blab about how much your going to make Wii U or gauge whats going, see where you can get them. You better start worrying.5 or 6 or 10 pre orders getting stuck or even even having to return them it's going to cost you. Gas and other issues enjoy. I love how you guys think you know more than us that havebeen here for years, good luck.[/QUOTE]

Because people who have never posted here have never heard of ebay, CL, or console launches. Get a life, weirdo.

[quote name='tightclaws']You newbie CAGERS that I suspect just came on here to blab about how much your going to make Wii U or gauge whats going, see where you can get them. You better start worrying.5 or 6 or 10 pre orders getting stuck or even even having to return them it's going to cost you. Gas and other issues enjoy. I love how you guys think you know more than us that havebeen here for years, good luck.[/QUOTE]

Congrats on you being here longer than us :applause: but I don't see what that has to do with anything. You're making it seem like CAG is the only forum of this type on the entire internetz and our join date indicates everything.

[quote name='Nochance']Because people who have never posted here have never heard of ebay, CL, or console launches. Get a life, weirdo.[/QUOTE]
:applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='Nochance']Because people who have never posted here have never heard of ebay, CL, or console launches. Get a life, weirdo.[/QUOTE]
I will enjoy watching you suffer with your many Wii U's that are not selling above 400, you won't be able to cover the costs. It should be entertaining.

[quote name='rayfrombk']Congrats on you being here longer than us :applause: but I don't see what that has to do with anything. You're making it seem like CAG is the only forum of this type on the entire internetz and our join date indicates everything.[/QUOTE]

This coming from the person who calls it a major disaster when he almost does not get his pre order:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::applause::applause::applause::applause: You have been spending a lot of time here for someone goes elsewhere...

[quote name='tightclaws']This coming from the person who calls it a major disaster when he almost does not get his pre order:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::applause::applause::applause::applause: You have been spending a lot of time here for someone goes elsewhere...[/QUOTE]
If I don't secure a console at launch for my neice, it will be a major disaster for me. Trust me. I'm here cause this seems to be a thread with the most activity on this topic. That doesn't mean CAG is the only gaming forum out there.

[quote name='tightclaws']I will enjoy watching you suffer with your many Wii U's that are not selling above 400, you won't be able to cover the costs. It should be entertaining.[/QUOTE]

Lol, no wonder you lost so much the last time around. If you're going auction only, you need to know the market well enough to put it up the right day and know how much it will go for minimum.

I'm personally not fond of auctions, if it doesn't sell for the price i'm expecting, i'll cancel the preorder. Sorry to burst your bubble, but some of us know how to do this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back