Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
iconamazon.gif
Amazon
Consoles* Amazon did not take preorders, see note.
Games

iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy
Consoles Both models sold out online & in store
Games

icongs_r1.gif
Gamestop
Games

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us
Games

icontarget.gif
Target
Games

iconwalmart_r3.gif
Walmart
Consoles
Wii U Bundle Sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken
Wii U Deluxe Sold out online & in store
Wii U Basic Sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken
Games

Sears
Consoles/Games Deluxe model sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken

kmart.gif
Kmart
Consoles/Games Deluxe model sold out online, in-store pre-orders were not taken

newegg.gif
Newegg
Deluxe Bundle Bundled with New Super Mario Bros U, Black Ops 2, and Zombi U-Out of Stock
Games

iconplayasia.gif
Play-Asia
Consoles/Games Reservation List Only for NTSC Basic & Deluxe models

Fry's Electronics
Consoles Both models sold out online
Games

Staples
Games

J&R
Consoles Both models are no longer available for pre-order at the physical location.
Games

Nebraska Furniture Mart
Accessories
Games

:hot:Nintendo World Store
Consoles: Both models are no longer available for pre-order at the physical location in NYC.

Notes:

• Newegg, as of now (Friday before launch) is selling the deluxe console as a bundle only. It is listed for immediate shipping, not as a pre-order.

• *Amazon email sent out to those who signed up for Wii U pre-order notification:
Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Thank for you signing up to be notified when the Wii U is available.
Unfortunately the Wii U console is not available at Amazon.com at this time but please check back in the future, as availability may change. We do have the latest Wii U games and accessories available now so check them out. Thank you for shopping with Amazon Video Games.
System Information

YWbCj.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='skubish']Sorry to put this thread back on topic but I got to try the Wii U today. Definitely seems current gen to me but Rayman looked great. I don't know if I can play Black Ops II on that small screen.[/QUOTE]

That's a huge reason of why I'm getting a Wii U. To be able to play games like Blacks Ops 2 on the small screen.

[quote name='ral1121']That's a huge reason of why I'm getting a Wii U. To be able to play games like Blacks Ops 2 on the small screen.[/QUOTE]
yeah and not that HO hum vita version

I, too, played it today for the first time. Rayman was a lot a fun. It was difficult adjusting to the multiplayer at first, but my girlfriend and I had a blast. I'm thinking about getting it when it releases but I'm unsure. Never played a Rayman game before, so I don't have any attachment to the property.

[quote name='cubeenigma']weird, im getting my wisdom teeth removed a few days before the wii u launch also.

[/QUOTE]

I got my wisdom teeth removed during the Super Nintendo launch. Damn, I am old compared to you kids. lol

[quote name='HomieGFunk03']Look... it's highly unlikely that you're going to listen to a stranger on the internet and you are more than likely set in your ways but consider not treating people in retail as lesser beings. CAG is really about getting more games for less because we love gaming. The more we can afford the more we can play. A lot of those guys working at the stores are just like us and found a job where they can be around a passion they have. You went in there and tainted that passion.

Did you try and get them to help you out by being collaborative instead of antagonistic? I know sometimes you have to push a bit to get through the red tape but bragging about having a dude by the balls because a promotion expired and you missed it is like saying you yelled at a kid because he ran out of lemonade before you had a chance to get your nickel from home. Even then, getting an extra hundred bucks in trade in value because you spoke to management doesn't make you a bad guy (most of us support bending the rules here and there). Going in there and assuming things about the intelligence and ambitions of the people who had to deal with you throwing a tantrum makes you a bad guy.

With everybody coming at you for this the natural reaction is to stand your ground and further commit to and justify your actions because of you got results. Please consider this: next time your in and see the guy you talked with just say " hey man sorry I was a dick the other day. I just really wanted that credit cause this holiday season has a lot of great games. I didn't mean to make your day tougher". Trust me, that will be worth a lot more than the $100 bucks you got and will cost you nothing. Think about it.[/QUOTE]

Since I seem to be gathering a lot of hate from random internet peoples, I suppose i must be wrong in my ways so here we go:

Dear Internet:

I apologize wholeheartedly and without a doubt about the way I pursued my in-store credit at my local Gamestop store. it appears on a crusade to obtain what i felt was rightfully mine, I was blinded by the darkness in my heart and my misplaced resolve. By giving my local store manager his headache of the day, I must find a way to atone for my sins and wash away this blood in my ledger. So henceforth; I will be sure to always check when promotions are beginning or ending to be sure that my timing is tempered with pin-point accuracy so to avoid being 1 day early once again. High-lords of the internet, please bring mercy to this poor soul. Who brought up arms to fight for what he believed was right, even tho you deem me wrong. for I have seen the error of a wayward vengeance, and wish for nothing but the respect and admiration of random internet folk.

With The Deepest Regret,
Paladinion

[quote name='Paladinion']Since I seem to be gathering a lot of hate from random internet peoples, I suppose i must be wrong in my ways so here we go:

Dear Internet:

I apologize wholeheartedly and without a doubt about the way I pursued my in-store credit at my local Gamestop store. it appears on a crusade to obtain what i felt was rightfully mine, I was blinded by the darkness in my heart and my misplaced resolve. By giving my local store manager his headache of the day, I must find a way to atone for my sins and wash away this blood in my ledger. So henceforth; I will be sure to always check when promotions are beginning or ending to be sure that my timing is tempered with pin-point accuracy so to avoid being 1 day early once again. High-lords of the internet, please bring mercy to this poor soul. Who brought up arms to fight for what he believed was right, even tho you deem me wrong. for I have seen the error of a wayward vengeance, and wish for nothing but the respect and admiration of random internet folk.

With The Deepest Regret,
Paladinion
[/QUOTE]That sounds like something monarchal king would say before he was executed by his people.

[quote name='Zen Rukasu']That sounds like something monarchal king would say before he was executed by his people.[/QUOTE]

I like the King part, but the execution part I would like to substitute with a more happy ending...id even settle for impeachment...tho i guess impeaching a king usually is execution...what a vicious circle.

[quote name='gordojones88']Still a dick.[/QUOTE]

I was somewhat entertained by the "apology" but I lost it at this.

To get back on track, I need to hit Gamestop to pay off my deluxe bundle. I've only got NSMBWU ordered so far but zombiU is looking pretty tempting as well. I went to one of the preview events and I was really impressed by nintendoland so I've got high hopes for the more fleshed out titles.

[quote name='HomieGFunk03']I was somewhat entertained by the "apology" but I lost it at this.

To get back on track, I need to hit Gamestop to pay off my deluxe bundle. I've only got NSMBWU ordered so far but zombiU is looking pretty tempting as well. I went to one of the preview events and I was really impressed by nintendoland so I've got high hopes for the more fleshed out titles.[/QUOTE]

I didnt know Zombie U had a Multiplayer mode...makes me more excited about it.

I'm afraid we're gonna get burned by Nintendo as far as playing games on the controller. The whole reason I bought the Vita was for remote play, and look how that turned out, with Sony leaving it up to the developers as to whether or not they wanted to support it, and of course none do.

[quote name='Paladinion']I didnt know Zombie U had a Multiplayer mode...makes me more excited about it.[/QUOTE]

RTS vs FPS is a pretty great concept and one that takes advantage of the systems unique setup.

[quote name='Paladinion']I didnt know Zombie U had a Multiplayer mode...makes me more excited about it.[/QUOTE]

See if you actually used the internet to research things instead of bragging how you desrepected an employee at gamestop. You would have never missed that store credit promo and you would know about zombi u multiplayer.... you douche.

[quote name='gmsick']See if you actually used the internet to research things instead of bragging how you desrepected an employee at gamestop. You would have never missed that store credit promo and you would know about zombi u multiplayer.... you douche.[/QUOTE]

How rude! I apologized and everything. Next time a cashier shorts you by $100 I want you to look at her, nod your head and mutter, "This one is to prove I'm better then Paladinion." and just walk away.

[quote name='HomieGFunk03']RTS vs FPS is a pretty great concept and one that takes advantage of the systems unique setup.[/QUOTE]

This is what gets me pumped, my gf thinks being "the zombie master" while I run around and try to defend would be amazing.

[quote name='Deader2818']Would you do the same if you went to best buy on a sunday and something you wanted was on sale on last weeks ad?[/QUOTE]

Of course not, since this wasnt the situation. I was 1 day early as I was trading in a console that was going to be worth double the next day.

letter to GS
On 9-30-2012 I walked into the Gamestop at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, with the intent on trading in my 250GB Xbox 360. All went smooth and the transaction was perfect and I received my 125 in store credit which I applied to my much anticipated Wii U preorder. What the clerk failed to mention to me is that the very next day, a promotion for DOUBLE the base trade credit was going to begin which could of netted me an additional 60+ in store credit which comes out to another complete brand new game or a nice healthy chunk of cash dropped into my soon to be completely paid off Wii-U preorder.

This kind of practice is extremely dishonest and if I were to do the same kind of shenenagins at my job, I would be suspended or just let go. As a loyal customer, who spends HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of dollars a year at this and another nearby Gamestop location I feel at least entitled to being let know that I'm getting a day of pay knocked off worth of trade in credit by not waiting just one more day.

After calling the store manager he let me know very firmly that under no circumstance will he let me get the difference in credit or even re-buy the console for what I paid for it and re-trade it in since it goes against store policy, which I also find is funny since I've talked to a few people I know and they claimed they did exactly that, for THIS VERY PROMOTION. (edit: the friends I were referring to were on a thread on this site)

Will I stop shopping at Gamestop over this incident? No, I will continue to come in like the good little sheep I am and continue to pre-order games and offer you guaranteed business since I like the atmosphere and enjoy how knowledgeable some of the staff is on games and other tech. But it is times like this when I just sigh, smack my head, and regret not just ordering from Amazon.

Regards,
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Added the x's in place of personal info because the internet is scary.

[quote name='grumpier']Holy crap everyone. Let it go. Why haven't the mods cleaned this up. Lets talk about wiiu preorders again.[/QUOTE]

Im trying but the shadows of my past seem to like to haunt me to this day.

On topic: Does anyone know when and if they were gonna decide to unlock more demos then Rayman? I remember reading something about it...and Rayman is such a tease now that it got pushed back and thats the demo they tempt us with.

[quote name='Paladinion']How rude! I apologized and everything. Next time a cashier shorts you by $100 I want you to look at her, nod your head and mutter, "This one is to prove I'm better then Paladinion." and just walk away.[/QUOTE]

That would never happen. Because like a normal person I research promos and participate in them when they are actually ACTIVE. I know its weird right?

[quote name='therealdanhill']I'm afraid we're gonna get burned by Nintendo as far as playing games on the controller. The whole reason I bought the Vita was for remote play, and look how that turned out, with Sony leaving it up to the developers as to whether or not they wanted to support it, and of course none do.[/QUOTE]
well the only difference here is that developers didn't want to do the ps3/vita thing since not veryone that bought a vita had a ps3 and vise versa, where as with the Wii u, everyone has the tablet controller and apparently it's stuper easy to get video output onto the controller so I see a lot of people doing it. glad

and damn all these hands on with NSMBU make me want the game even more. Basically an Hd Super Mario world? YES

[quote name='cubeenigma']well the only difference here is that developers didn't want to do the ps3/vita thing since not veryone that bought a vita had a ps3 and vise versa, where as with the Wii u, everyone has the tablet controller and apparently it's stuper easy to get video output onto the controller so I see a lot of people doing it. glad

and damn all these hands on with NSMBU make me want the game even more. Basically an Hd Super Mario world? YES[/QUOTE]

I got that one coming too, I think its going to be an amazing co-op game.

[quote name='Paladinion']Of course not, since this wasnt the situation. I was 1 day early as I was trading in a console that was going to be worth double the next day.

letter to GS
On 9-30-2012 I walked into the Gamestop at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, with the intent on trading in my 250GB Xbox 360. All went smooth and the transaction was perfect and I received my 125 in store credit which I applied to my much anticipated Wii U preorder. What the clerk failed to mention to me is that the very next day, a promotion for DOUBLE the base trade credit was going to begin which could of netted me an additional 60+ in store credit which comes out to another complete brand new game or a nice healthy chunk of cash dropped into my soon to be completely paid off Wii-U preorder.

This kind of practice is extremely dishonest and if I were to do the same kind of shenenagins at my job, I would be suspended or just let go. As a loyal customer, who spends HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of dollars a year at this and another nearby Gamestop location I feel at least entitled to being let know that I'm getting a day of pay knocked off worth of trade in credit by not waiting just one more day.

After calling the store manager he let me know very firmly that under no circumstance will he let me get the difference in credit or even re-buy the console for what I paid for it and re-trade it in since it goes against store policy, which I also find is funny since I've talked to a few people I know and they claimed they did exactly that, for THIS VERY PROMOTION. (edit: the friends I were referring to were on a thread on this site)

Will I stop shopping at Gamestop over this incident? No, I will continue to come in like the good little sheep I am and continue to pre-order games and offer you guaranteed business since I like the atmosphere and enjoy how knowledgeable some of the staff is on games and other tech. But it is times like this when I just sigh, smack my head, and regret not just ordering from Amazon.

Regards,
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Added the x's in place of personal info because the internet is scary.[/QUOTE]

Goddamn dude. That is way more douchey than anything you've said in this thread. I bet you're a pleasant guy to be around.

[quote name='Slowdance']Goddamn dude. That is way more douchey than anything you've said in this thread. I bet you're a pleasant guy to be around.[/QUOTE]

*shrugs* oh well

OK, this is the second time I've had to clean up this thread. I thought you guys might get a clue the first time I did it but it just kept happening.

And by the way, while Paladinion maybe didn't handle it in the right way (and used some goofy language in explaining his situation), I think you guys were way too harsh and exhibited some scary mob mentality in attacking him.

I actually had the same thing happen to me, and also got the additional credit for the trade-in after the fact (though it was all very pleasant and no one got anyone by the balls or anything ;)).

Maybe he didn't explain it well enough but a few weeks back GS had a trade-in promo on hardware and advertized it as a Power Up Rewards exclusive promo. On the very last day I (and many other CAGs) decided to take advantage of the deal since it seemed like the prices would go back down to their usual low levels the next day. It turned out instead that they offered a DOUBLE trade-in promo the very next day which resulted in as much as $60-$80 more for some systems than the "exclusive" promo we were being advertized. I certainlly wouldn't have blamed the clerk for that (as they often don't know about deals like that in advance - and in fact the new deal was not advertized at all before hand or otherwise we would have known about it here). But it was a pretty sleazy thing for GS corporate to push a "PUR exclusive" offer then hose people with a much better one the day after it expired. A helpful store manager got me the extra credit the very next day and I walked away a happy customer.

Sure, Paladinion could have handled it better (and explained what happened better) - no argument there. But no one could have researched the deal and known about it in advance and thus held off on what they thought was the best promo going at the time. There was no info on it till the day it went live.

[quote name='io']OK, this is the second time I've had to clean up this thread. I thought you guys might get a clue the first time I did it but it just kept happening.

And by the way, while Paladinion maybe didn't handle it in the right way (and used some goofy language in explaining his situation), I think you guys were way too harsh and exhibited some scary mob mentality in attacking him.

I actually had the same thing happen to me, and also got the additional credit for the trade-in after the fact (though it was all very pleasant and no one got anyone by the balls or anything ;)).

Maybe he didn't explain it well enough but a few weeks back GS had a trade-in promo on hardware and advertized it as a Power Up Rewards exclusive promo. On the very last day I (and many other CAGs) decided to take advantage of the deal since it seemed like the prices would go back down to their usual low levels the next day. It turned out instead that they offered a DOUBLE trade-in promo the very next day which resulted in as much as $60-$80 more for some systems than the "exclusive" promo we were being advertized. I certainlly wouldn't have blamed the clerk for that (as they often don't know about deals like that in advance - and in fact the new deal was not advertized at all before hand or otherwise we would have known about it here). But it was a pretty sleazy thing for GS corporate to push a "PUR exclusive" offer then hose people with a much better one the day after it expired. A helpful store manager got me the extra credit the very next day and I walked away a happy customer.

Sure, Paladinion could have handled it better (and explained what happened better) - no argument there. But no one could have researched the deal and known about it in advance and thus held off on what they thought was the best promo going at the time. There was no info on it till the day it went live.[/QUOTE]Sorry. :(

[quote name='io']OK, this is the second time I've had to clean up this thread. I thought you guys might get a clue the first time I did it but it just kept happening.

Sure, Paladinion could have handled it better (and explained what happened better) - no argument there. But no one could have researched the deal and known about it in advance and thus held off on what they thought was the best promo going at the time. There was no info on it till the day it went live.[/QUOTE]

Hell of a lot better then I explained it....i tried to be civil in store but the manager was just being unreasonable. So that's when I went to corporate, then they called the DM yada yada, long story short I got my credit. Its hard to get anything done with employees in store since they either don't know, or don't have the clearance to do something. It took the DM there in order for me to get my extra credit.

But enough about my struggles, I forgive you all and just want to get back on track with our excitement for the Wii U!

Edit: Also and next time, ill try not to grab balls..

However, it really had very little to do with Wii U preorders anyway and last I checked this is the thread for that, right?

BTW, I saw a Wii U demo unit in Target today that did not have the Rayman demo activated. That was strange since the GS one did have that active a few days ago. I'm not even sure what the point of the demo unit is as the majority of people who stumble upon that not knowing what it is already are most likely not getting one any time soon anyway. But I guess Nintendo does need to get the system out in the public regardless of preorder sellouts.

[quote name='Davivascaino']I just put 50 dollars more on my layway at walmart. I did it just to make sure my account is active. Don't know if it matters, but I would like to make sure the system sees that I keep working on my preorder[/QUOTE]

My Walmart told me I had to put money on it every 30 days to keep it active. Since I preordered the first day, that means I have to put money on it once before the Wii launch. She said if I didn't pay anything-- even like $10, I'd lose it.

Seems truly bizarre and I don't see anyone else mentioning being told that, but I should probably make a trip up to Walmart to put $10 more on it just to be safe.

Haven't seen a Wii U card at Target yet. One told me they wouldn't have them, then the next day was sold out (figures), but then assured me they'd get more before launch. Another was sold out and no hope of restock, according to sales person. I don't think Target knows what is going on to be honest.

[quote name='Justin42']
Haven't seen a Wii U card at Target yet. One told me they wouldn't have them, then the next day was sold out (figures), but then assured me they'd get more before launch. Another was sold out and no hope of restock, according to sales person. I don't think Target knows what is going on to be honest.[/QUOTE]
It also doesn't help that stores like Best Buy and Target are filled with clueless seasonal employees right now. I myself will be holding out on the Wii U until the game reviews come in to see how they run on the console but I will be watching this thread closely on launch day to read all the interesting stories.

Now back on wii u topic, I had a chance to play it yesterday with my son and we both really liked rayman. I was a little thrown off by how big the controller was, but after a few minutes I did not even notice. I really want to play some of the other games before release, because it would would make it easier to choose what games to buy.

[quote name='io']However, it really had very little to do with Wii U preorders anyway and last I checked this is the thread for that, right?

BTW, I saw a Wii U demo unit in Target today that did not have the Rayman demo activated. That was strange since the GS one did have that active a few days ago. I'm not even sure what the point of the demo unit is as the majority of people who stumble upon that not knowing what it is already are most likely not getting one any time soon anyway. But I guess Nintendo does need to get the system out in the public regardless of preorder sellouts.[/QUOTE]

My Target was the same way. I also thought it was strange.

I stopped by my local gamestop after work saturday and was expecting to get to try out a Wii U demo unit but to my suprise they didn't have one. With best buy getting them I was so sure gamestop would have one. Anyways, I got thinking supply of these things must be really low for nintendo not to have one in every store with less than 3 weeks to launch. I heard the gamestop employee on the phone with someone wanting to preorder a Wii U and he told them about the waiting list and said they were only going to be a million available before the holidays. This thing is going to be crazy scarce until feb or march is what I'm thinking.

[quote name='tdn327']you can sell the preorder cards anywhere? and claim for the preorder at any target?[/QUOTE]

No they have to be redeemed at our Target.

Sure, Paladinion could have handled it better (and explained what happened better) - no argument there. But no one could have researched the deal and known about it in advance and thus held off on what they thought was the best promo going at the time. There was no info on it till the day it went live.[/QUOTE]

But thats where ur wrong. They do know about upcoming sales, like any store knows the upcoming sales. The sales dont just appear out of thin air on the last day.

Though the guy is of course at fault for not doing more research, it was also the GS employee's duty to inform him of the upcoming sales. Its called ethics. So i blame both parties.

[quote name='cold_young_thug']But thats where ur wrong. They do know about upcoming sales, like any store knows the upcoming sales. The sales dont just appear out of thin air on the last day.

Though the guy is of course at fault for not doing more research, it was also the GS employee's duty to inform him of the upcoming sales. Its called ethics. So i blame both parties.[/QUOTE]

You'd be surprised. The vast majority of retail employees are never told by their managers of upcoming promotions. Most find out about them by (1) having the register ring something up at a promo price, (2) getting ads or promo items they have to put up in the sore before opening or after closing the day before, or (3) walking in to the store that day and seeing ads up that the manager or previous shift already put up.

Has anyone had any luck with changing the shipping address on a TRU order before? I e-mail and called, and both times they told me they were unable to do it. They said to cancel and re-order.

[quote name='ChibiJosh']Has anyone had any luck with changing the shipping address on a TRU order before? I e-mail and called, and both times they told me they were unable to do it. They said to cancel and re-order.[/QUOTE]
I've ran into this before as well, they won't do it. Hell I don't think they'd even let me cancel the order, I think I was told that I'd have to get the order and return it to a store or not accept the delivery or something.

[quote name='Drclaw411']You'd be surprised. The vast majority of retail employees are never told by their managers of upcoming promotions. Most find out about them by (1) having the register ring something up at a promo price, (2) getting ads or promo items they have to put up in the sore before opening or after closing the day before, or (3) walking in to the store that day and seeing ads up that the manager or previous shift already put up.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. 90% of the sales I've learned about here on CaG. Like the 1st 100% store credit promo last year and most recently the $80 SfxT stick. The employee was completely suprised when it rang up at sales price. So yeah saying its the GS employees fault is not right, but whatever. People will be people.

ON TOPIC: are the pro controllers going to be in short supply or something? I see marked up prices on ebay & amazon. Gs.com aren't shipping to store either. Anybody preorder one to be safe? I know we all remember the 2006 great wii remote and nunchuck hunt. Lol!

[quote name='cold_young_thug']
Though the guy is of course at fault for not doing more research, it was also the GS employee's duty to inform him of the upcoming sales. Its called ethics. So i blame both parties.[/QUOTE]

it's not the Gamestop employee's fault for not telling someone about an upcoming promotion. You think they would like someone saying "hey, we don't want your business today. Come back tomorrow! (we hope!)". No, not going to happen. Best Buy doesn't clue me in to deals happening the next day nor does Target. There is nothing ethically wrong about that.

[quote name='gmsick']
ON TOPIC: are the pro controllers going to be in short supply or something? I see marked up prices on ebay & amazon. Gs.com aren't shipping to store either. Anybody preorder one to be safe? I know we all remember the 2006 great wii remote and nunchuck hunt. Lol![/QUOTE]

People are preordering them to ensure they get one, yeah. I imagine they'll be scarce but not as scarce as the console itself. I didn't preorder one because I can't afford it at launch, but I'm sure I'll end up wasting more gas than its worth trying to find one down the road if I decide I need one by X-Mas.

Has anyone else heard about that 30 day deposit deal someone mentioned at walmart? I'd hate to loose our preorder seats because we didn't drop $5 on them.

[quote name='Gareee']Has anyone else heard about that 30 day deposit deal someone mentioned at walmart? I'd hate to loose our preorder seats because we didn't drop $5 on them.[/QUOTE]

Huh? Never heard of it.

Played a demo unit at the Best Buy in Cary, NC. The gamepad was surprisingly very light! It also felt very comfortable in my hands. Let me just say that the graphics on Rayman Origins are top notch. It's so nice to finally see a HD Nintendo system. Also the touch controls on the gamepad for that game were on spot. The display on the gamepad itself had crisp visuals. Reminded me of the iPhone retina display. I am looking forward to the Wii U a whole lot more than I was before putting my hands on it. Still only have 2 games as a definite purchase though. Mario and ZombiU

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back