Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
iconamazon.gif
Amazon
Consoles* Amazon did not take preorders, see note.
Games

iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy
Consoles Both models sold out online & in store
Games

icongs_r1.gif
Gamestop
Games

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us
Games

icontarget.gif
Target
Games

iconwalmart_r3.gif
Walmart
Consoles
Wii U Bundle Sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken
Wii U Deluxe Sold out online & in store
Wii U Basic Sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken
Games

Sears
Consoles/Games Deluxe model sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken

kmart.gif
Kmart
Consoles/Games Deluxe model sold out online, in-store pre-orders were not taken

newegg.gif
Newegg
Deluxe Bundle Bundled with New Super Mario Bros U, Black Ops 2, and Zombi U-Out of Stock
Games

iconplayasia.gif
Play-Asia
Consoles/Games Reservation List Only for NTSC Basic & Deluxe models

Fry's Electronics
Consoles Both models sold out online
Games

Staples
Games

J&R
Consoles Both models are no longer available for pre-order at the physical location.
Games

Nebraska Furniture Mart
Accessories
Games

:hot:Nintendo World Store
Consoles: Both models are no longer available for pre-order at the physical location in NYC.

Notes:

• Newegg, as of now (Friday before launch) is selling the deluxe console as a bundle only. It is listed for immediate shipping, not as a pre-order.

• *Amazon email sent out to those who signed up for Wii U pre-order notification:
Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Thank for you signing up to be notified when the Wii U is available.
Unfortunately the Wii U console is not available at Amazon.com at this time but please check back in the future, as availability may change. We do have the latest Wii U games and accessories available now so check them out. Thank you for shopping with Amazon Video Games.
System Information

YWbCj.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I called Best Buy this morning and converted my order from shipping to store pick up. They made the change and within seconds, received a confirmation email and then I received another email indicating it was ready to be picked up. Called the store to check on it and they said that they received the ticket for pick up but it would be available on Sunday, not today. Bottom line is I have it confirmed and I will have it on Sunday! WooHoo!

So, has anyone received a confirmation email from Kmart? I pre-ordered online yesterday and still haven't receieved my email, even after numerous attempts to get it re-sent.

Almost grabbed one from Target, but decided not to... $60 for Mario is too much, hate bundled consoles. Almost pulled the trigger though because I don't have to waste more time in the stores. The other thing pulled me back besides the $60 bundled Mario game is the shipping date... If I'm getting it, I want it before Thanksgiving so that guests can play it.

Got the shipped notice from Gamestop, but tracking shows they just printed the label. It would be nice if they did get delivered tomorrow, but Monday or Tuesday is all I expect.

Anyone receiving a shipment notification/tracking# is gonna have to wait until tonight after the packages are actually picked up to see where they are and when they will be delivered. If it gets picked up tonight for Next day air it might be delivered tomorrow.

anybody who lives in southern california close to riverside, the bestbuy on tyler st is doing a midnight release, and the lady said they have plenty of deluxe models for sale even after fulfilling all preorders.

Got a shipping confirmation from GameStop.com. GameStop in-store preorder is safe. Best Buy will be getting in 24 Deluxe for 8 preorders. I was also able to find two friends who missed out on preorders too, so I'm happy I was able to help them out.

UPS Ground takes, what, 5 days?

So the wireless on my modem doesnt seem to really hold a signal up anymore. Anyone able to recommend a good wireless router so I can get it when I get the Wii U since it will have to be connected wireless?

[quote name='druggie218']Anyone receiving a shipment notification/tracking# is gonna have to wait until tonight after the packages are actually picked up to see where they are and when they will be delivered. If it gets picked up tonight for Next day air it might be delivered tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Just got mine from gs.com a few minutes ago.

[quote name='GRAYFIREFOX']Yeah. I cannot agree more.

But there are always some idiot parents.[/QUOTE]

My sister in laws, sister in law would do this for her son. He is a straight A student and does not give his parents any grief. If you go the extra effort to get something what is the problem w/ making a profit? You go to college to get an advance degree. You should be rewarded for putting in the extra time and effort by making more money. My 2 cents. I will sell my extra to a friend at cost b/ if they do not want it I want to be rewarded for my effort.

[quote name='Deader2818']So the wireless on my modem doesnt seem to really hold a signal up anymore. Anyone able to recommend a good wireless router so I can get it when I get the Wii U since it will have to be connected wireless?[/QUOTE]

the new airport express from apple is really really good

[quote name='8bitgamer']well target delayed my order till 11/20. Not bad i suppose. I guess ill camp nintendo world tommoorw, and cancel the target one if i get one.[/QUOTE]

Did they send you an e-mail?

[quote name='8bitgamer']well target delayed my order till 11/20. Not bad i suppose. I guess ill camp nintendo world tommoorw, and cancel the target one if i get one.[/QUOTE]

Better go now. I saw about 20 people in line this morning.

[quote name='Deader2818']So the wireless on my modem doesnt seem to really hold a signal up anymore. Anyone able to recommend a good wireless router so I can get it when I get the Wii U since it will have to be connected wireless?[/QUOTE]

I just got a netgear n900 and it has changed everything. We can have every ipad, laptop, console and smart tv online at once and they are all still blazing fast. Only problem is my TB PX5 headphones get a lot of static since they also use the 2.4 ghz frequency.

Yes i got an email.
No reason to go this early, people are nuts.
I went at 3:00 for the Wii at toysrus. we had bout 4000 people online, and everyone got one.
Heck they even let us buy 2 per person.

I am sure nintendo's flagship store will have plenty of stock to last Tommorow.

We just found out about an unexpected delay that affects your order placed on 11/16/2012. We're sorry, but we may not be able to deliver your item(s) by the estimated delivery date you received with your original order. New estimated delivery date(s) are included below.
You will not be charged for any items until they ship. If items need to be shipped separately, your shipping charges will not increase.
The delayed items will be automatically shipped to you if they become available before the new estimated delivery date.

We're sorry for the inconvenience and we will get the items to you as quickly as we can.

Thanks for shopping at Target.
Team Target

delayed item(s) quantity

Wii U 32GB Deluxe Set Console + New Super Mario Bros. U - Black (Nintendo Wii U)

New Estimated Delivery Date: 11/20/2012

[quote name='Bivensra']My sister in laws, sister in law would do this for her son. He is a straight A student and does not give his parents any grief. If you go the extra effort to get something what is the problem w/ making a profit? You go to college to get an advance degree. You should be rewarded for putting in the extra time and effort by making more money. My 2 cents. I will sell my extra to a friend at cost b/ if they do not want it I want to be rewarded for my effort.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't the response you were responding to about buying their child a videogame console because they laid on the ground rolling and screaming that they didn't have one?

BTW, Target.com sent me a shipment confirmation email for Tuesday delivery and when I tried to cancel my gamestop.com order they said they couldn't cancel it because it had already been packaged for shipment even though the status is still just "open" on their website.

I ordered the Deluxe Bundle from Target at 11:30am CST today. Originally, the estimated delivery date was 11/19. It has since moved to 11/21.

[quote name='8bitgamer']We just found out about an unexpected delay that affects your order placed on 11/16/2012. We're sorry, but we may not be able to deliver your item(s) by the estimated delivery date you received with your original order. New estimated delivery date(s) are included below.
You will not be charged for any items until they ship. If items need to be shipped separately, your shipping charges will not increase.
The delayed items will be automatically shipped to you if they become available before the new estimated delivery date.

We're sorry for the inconvenience and we will get the items to you as quickly as we can.

Thanks for shopping at Target.
Team Target

delayed item(s) quantity

Wii U 32GB Deluxe Set Console + New Super Mario Bros. U - Black (Nintendo Wii U)

New Estimated Delivery Date: 11/20/2012[/QUOTE]

still not bad like a two day delay

Was number 2 on the waiting list at a local SG for a deluxe. Wife just got a call that they received more than anticipated and that they would hold mine until Tuesday. Definitely made my day.

Why does gamestop.com say 5-10 Business days for shipping. When its using UPS Ground.

The game I got from kmart.com used UPS Ground and it came in 3 days.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833124190

I have this router, it's by no means best of the best but it's a very highly rated router and it works very well with my PC, 3DS, Wii & PSP so far.

Seconding the recommendation for the Netgear N-series. I have an N600, and it's sensational. You definitely get your money's worth when you buy a premium router.

[quote name='druggie218']Anyone receiving a shipment notification/tracking# is gonna have to wait until tonight after the packages are actually picked up to see where they are and when they will be delivered. If it gets picked up tonight for Next day air it might be delivered tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
I'm hoping they go out tonight. I paid for overnight shipping (Next Day Air) so we'll see. *fingers crossed*

[quote name='GRAYFIREFOX']Not if you got a kid that is rolling on the floor for a Wii U.

Well, parents..[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you don't have any kids... I know it's been beaten like a dead horse in threads like this, but if parents can't say no to their kids, then there's something wrong.

[quote name='nekobi']I'm hoping they go out tonight. I paid for overnight shipping (Next Day Air) so we'll see. *fingers crossed*[/QUOTE]

UPS doesn't do residential deliveries on the weekend. So Monday at the earliest.

Just got the delayed shipment email for a target order from 10/31 premium shipping was supposed to arrive Monday now says Wednesday, target sometimes delays orders a lonnnggg time, hope they get there act together on this.

I *COULD* trade in my PS3 and games to gamestop and flip games to Best Buy to pickup my wii u but I don't have a tv so it would be somewhat pointless for some games. I really hate that I won't be able to pick up my deluxe preorder on Sunday. Ah well.

[quote name='Nico8912']UPS doesn't do residential deliveries on the weekend. So Monday at the earliest.[/QUOTE]
Since when? I order from Amazon constantly and have packages delivered on Saturday all the time.. o_0

Well I called Walmart to see if it might ship today, :( no such luck, lady there said they can't release it until Sunday therefore it's shipping Monday and I will be lucky to get it by next Friday. BOO but at least I will have my newegg games by then too. I can stare at them and Zombie for a few days:(

As far as routers anything N that will run dd-wrt/tomato and you'll be fine. I bought a refurb linksys e2000 almost 2 years ago for $38, awesome router. Still going strong and I have the router on 1st floor and use wireless on 3rd floor and get 135 Mbps. Definitely don't need to spend more than $50.

I have a layaway order at WalMart, pre-order card from Target and pre-orders from FYE and Kmart.com. I better get one on Sunday! :bouncy:

If you feel like a baller, might I suggest:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833320115&Tpk=ac66u

This is the one I have. Yeah it's really expensive, but you are future proofing yourself. The N version of this router is only a little cheaper.

Just got another delayed shipment email from target. Man why are they selling bundles and can't even ship preorders from October.

[quote name='Nico8912']UPS doesn't do residential deliveries on the weekend. So Monday at the earliest.[/QUOTE]

Yes they do. Stop making up lies. For starters my Wii was delivered on the Saturday before it was launched from Amazon. Guess who delivered it? Yup, UPS. Its just a matter of if you paid for the more expensive shipping or not.

To be honest, I'll be surprised if I can't stroll into a local store and pick up a console on Monday. I don't know if it's just my area, but the fact that there were 3 of the original 5 deluxe preorder cards available at one Target and numerous basic preorder cards at several stores just last Friday (11/9) makes me think demand around here won't be that high. Add to that the closest Walmart to me said they were expecting 75 or so systems and didn't expect it to be difficult to pick one up.... I'm still planning on going into Target to pick up my preorder Sunday afternoon, though, just because the posts in this thread are starting to make me paranoid.

[quote name='druggie218']As far as routers anything N that will run dd-wrt/tomato and you'll be fine. I bought a refurb linksys e2000 almost 2 years ago for $38, awesome router. Still going strong and I have the router on 1st floor and use wireless on 3rd floor and get 135 Mbps. Definitely don't need to spend more than $50.[/QUOTE]I agree. I bought an e2000 last yr but gave it to my aunt when I got married as my wife has a netgear something. My entertainment system sits on a floating stand with my tv and stuff so the directv box, modem and router are all there. Short story is like you said as long as you got an N you should be good. When I was at my aunt's I had my Xbox (via linksys gaming system), PS3 and Wii wireless since it was across the room. Now everything is together but I have my Xbox hard wired. I could do it wireless but I have the old Xbox and personally I could not do it no other way. We have tv's, gaming sytems, ipads, phones, etc all running wireless at the same time and no hiccups. Even my desktop is wireless but that is no hope though, Windows 8 is just slow LOL.

[quote name='musha666']Yes they do. Stop making up lies. For starters my Wii was delivered on the Saturday before it was launched from Amazon. Guess who delivered it? Yup, UPS. Its just a matter of if you paid for the more expensive shipping or not.[/QUOTE]

Why don't you stop making up lies. I order stuff overnight from Amazon all the time and they never deliver on Saturdays. They don't even offer Saturday delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back