Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
iconamazon.gif
Amazon
Consoles* Amazon did not take preorders, see note.
Games

iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy
Consoles Both models sold out online & in store
Games

icongs_r1.gif
Gamestop
Games

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us
Games

icontarget.gif
Target
Games

iconwalmart_r3.gif
Walmart
Consoles
Wii U Bundle Sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken
Wii U Deluxe Sold out online & in store
Wii U Basic Sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken
Games

Sears
Consoles/Games Deluxe model sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken

kmart.gif
Kmart
Consoles/Games Deluxe model sold out online, in-store pre-orders were not taken

newegg.gif
Newegg
Deluxe Bundle Bundled with New Super Mario Bros U, Black Ops 2, and Zombi U-Out of Stock
Games

iconplayasia.gif
Play-Asia
Consoles/Games Reservation List Only for NTSC Basic & Deluxe models

Fry's Electronics
Consoles Both models sold out online
Games

Staples
Games

J&R
Consoles Both models are no longer available for pre-order at the physical location.
Games

Nebraska Furniture Mart
Accessories
Games

:hot:Nintendo World Store
Consoles: Both models are no longer available for pre-order at the physical location in NYC.

Notes:

• Newegg, as of now (Friday before launch) is selling the deluxe console as a bundle only. It is listed for immediate shipping, not as a pre-order.

• *Amazon email sent out to those who signed up for Wii U pre-order notification:
Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Thank for you signing up to be notified when the Wii U is available.
Unfortunately the Wii U console is not available at Amazon.com at this time but please check back in the future, as availability may change. We do have the latest Wii U games and accessories available now so check them out. Thank you for shopping with Amazon Video Games.
System Information

YWbCj.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='coolrust']you must be not working in order to play all those 17 games.[/QUOTE]

I am working or I would not be able to buy them but I am home at 5:30 and have about 6 hours each night and weekends to play so there is plenty of time. I work so I can afford to play video games.

If some of the games stink I can throw them in the bay if you know what I mean LOL Someone will buy them off me.

[quote name='RobnessMonster']Update - NewEgg WiiU games have yet to be charged or shipped, but that's not the thing that has my puzzled right now...

As soon as Best Buy started pre-orders, I ordered my basic bundle online that same afternoon. I selected in-store pick up for the release date. As of 2:45Pm central time, however, the item has still not been packed for shipping. At this point, I'm starting to get concerned. I figured since I was one of the first to pre-order with them that I wouldn't have to stress out on Sunday. I see everyone getting e-mail notifications of shipment and all that, yet I was one of the first and am just pending. No charge on my card yet, no update on the order page, no nothing.

Does anyone know if Best Buy is having some short of shortage, even for those that pre-ordered on-line within that first hour or so?[/QUOTE]

You selected In-Store Pickup. Why would it be packed and shipped? I think they would just send an email to you when it's ready for pickup.

is there a confirmed list of games downloadable on the eshop yet? Would like to do BLOPS2 downloaded if I can, but otherwise I'm gonna do that and another game w/ TRU deal.

And, anyone w/ the Target preorders from Late October have theirs shipped? Mine still says Expected delivery 11/19, but no shipping notice of any kind.

[quote name='therealdeal19']Damn, 17 games? I would've just bought them from Target at least. B2 G1 50% off. At least be a CAG about it. :p[/QUOTE]
He's young...he doesn't even know what "ports" mean

[quote name='TURDGAMER']I am working or I would not be able to buy them but I am home at 5:30 and have about 6 hours each night and weekends to play so there is plenty of time. I work so I can afford to play video games.

If some of the games stink I can throw them in the bay if you know what I mean LOL Someone will buy them off me.[/QUOTE]

if u have to pay them off over a year then you cant afford them and are just justifying it with a weak excuse

if u lose ur job tommorow what happens then?

Wonder if I should wait on the Dell order or try to snag one from BB or something. Still listed as 12/4 delivery and I know local stores have extra (more than preorders)

Anyone order from dell and have it shipped already?

[quote name='metsfan1545d']if u have to pay them off over a year then you cant afford them and are just justifying it with a weak excuse

if u lose ur job tommorow what happens then?[/QUOTE]

I did not say it was a smart thing to do but I did it.

I am 38 I do not know what ports or shuffle ware are because I am out of touch with the language.

[quote name='anthroskull']i work at walmart, went to work last night and some dummies put out CODBOps 2 , Zombiu, pro controllers gamepad stand/cradle and the microphone, i had to quickly pull them from the shelf. but they are at walmart and werent vary many of them.[/QUOTE]

Boo this man! BOO THIS MAN!

Correction - I was confusing the "preparing order" status with "preparing for shipment." On my order page, it is indeed "preparing order" and thanks for letting me know that even though my order is not in that stage yet, that it should be updated tomorrow, hopefully alerting me that it is ready for pick-up Sunday morning.

It does make me feel better though knowing that the units should already be at my local Best Buy and will be officially processed sometime on Saturday. Thanks again for helping to clear things up for me! :bouncy:

If you order from gamestop it looks like they are shipping today for delivery monday if you overnighted I know a few people that got tracking numbers 2 people have overnight for monday and 3 other friends are 2 day for tuesday delivery.

[quote name='TURDGAMER']I did not say it was a smart thing to do but I did it.

I am 38 I do not know what ports or shuffle ware are because I am out of touch with the language.[/QUOTE]

ports = games ported over from other systems, shuffle ware is games that every system or ad on gets that are not really big name games just games that show off the new product and will not be big sellers .like wii had tons,kinect had Tons, ps move had tons and im sure wii u will have tons.

[quote name='TURDGAMER']If you order from gamestop it looks like they are shipping today for delivery monday if you overnighted I know a few people that got tracking numbers 2 people have overnight for monday and 3 other friends are 2 day for tuesday delivery.[/QUOTE]
I ordered mine from gamestop with the 3-4 day shipping. No tracking no nothing yet. I don't know if I should be concerned or not.

[quote name='TURDGAMER']17 games for those that want to know

Mass Effect
Assassins creed
Mario
Sonic racing
madden

nba2k
rabbids land
scribblenauts
espn
zombi

call of duty
ben 10
tank
soccer
batman

funky barn
transformers[/QUOTE]

I am begging you next week take advantage of the TRU offer and return some of the games. Donate $50 to a charity and make a kids holiday wish come true.

[quote name='TURDGAMER']I did not say it was a smart thing to do but I did it.

I am 38 I do not know what ports or shuffle ware are because I am out of touch with the language.[/QUOTE]

I don't mean to be a jerk here or anything, but are you lonely by any chance? I think people are responding the way they are is that it just doesn't seem normal for someone to purchase 17 games, full price, at launch and avoid the deals, such as Target's B1G1 just because you "don't shop at retail stores."

My apologies, however, if you are bed-ridden and that's where this confusion is coming from. It's just that what you're describing is very uncharacteristic of someone who is a CAG and only makes sense if there are other variables that we don't know about. Even when someone is working, as you mentioned, still hard to fully enjoy SEVENTEEN games during the evenings/weekends. By the time you get to, say, the 13th one, its already dropped in price and you could've landed a better deal. So, yeah, count me as one in the camp that just doesn't get it. If you COULD play all those games fully somehow, then I would guess that you would have to no-life it and really not have any other activities outside game time, such as friends or family. Please help us understand you better on where you're coming from with all this.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']I ordered mine from gamestop with the 3-4 day shipping. No tracking no nothing yet. I don't know if I should be concerned or not.[/QUOTE]

To answer your question from the last page, my dad chose the Value shipping option because this was my backup's backup console.

[quote name='RobnessMonster'] ... avoid the deals, such as Target's B1G1 ... [/QUOTE]

Since when is Target doing B1G1? Do you mean TRU?

[quote name='RobnessMonster']I don't mean to be a jerk here or anything, but are you lonely by any chance? I think people are responding the way they are is that it just doesn't seem normal for someone to purchase 17 games, full price, at launch and avoid the deals, such as Target's B1G1 just because you "don't shop at retail stores."

My apologies, however, if you are bed-ridden and that's where this confusion is coming from. It's just that what you're describing is very uncharacteristic of someone who is a CAG and only makes sense if there are other variables that we don't know about. Even when someone is working, as you mentioned, still hard to fully enjoy SEVENTEEN games during the evenings/weekends. By the time you get to, say, the 13th one, its already dropped in price and you could've landed a better deal. So, yeah, count me as one in the camp that just doesn't get it. If you COULD play all those games fully somehow, then I would guess that you would have to no-life it and really not have any other activities outside game time, such as friends or family. Please help us understand you better on where you're coming from with all this.[/QUOTE]

It is ok. I am a very healthy person with a wife. I just love my video games and play them a lot and she loves it too. We basically work and play video games. Everyday is Christmas for me. Love my life.

[quote name='mBucket']Since when is Target doing B1G1? Do you mean TRU?[/QUOTE]

Do we have any solid information on that sale actually occurring on launch day? I've only seen the B1G1 40% off in the BF ad.

[quote name='advanced']To answer your question from the last page, my dad chose the Value shipping option because this was my backup's backup console.[/QUOTE]
Just got the e-mail. Wii-U is shipped. fuck yes. Plus it's through UPS. Oh yes.

[quote name='TimboSliceGB']well parden me don't be a ASS about it[/QUOTE]

I wasn't responding specifically to you, but to the thread in general, and the message wasn't intended to be sarcastic or condescending, so I'm not sure where the hostile response is coming from.

[quote name='TimboSliceGB']well parden me don't be a ASS about it[/QUOTE]

It's pardon, not parden unless I missed a memo at some point.

Saw a couple of Wii U games out for display when I went to an out of town Wal-Mart today. Didn't bother to try to find someone to grab one out of the case, though, since they usually seem to have a block preventing early sales in their registers (plus, with no console yet, what's the point?).

ROFL @ shuffle ware. I honestly thought I had it wrong this whole time. Timbo, dude wasn't being an ass by correcting you bro. The funniest part is the guy who ordered 17 games is the guy that started the "shuffle ware" talk then said "I dunno what shuffle ware is!" From this moment on shovelware will be known as shuffle ware!

So for yall concerned about Newegg shipping your Wii U games, here's a bit of info.

I purchased Paper Mario for the 3DS, whose release date was Sunday November 11, so it should be a similar experience with these Wii U games since they also release on a Sunday. The order was processed and changed to "Packaging" on Saturday. They were picked up by UPS on Monday morning and status changed to "Shipped".

They shipped from their Tennessee warehouse (even though before processing it said it would come from California). I received the game on Tuesday. I live in Louisiana and normally receive items from Newegg the day after they ship if it comes from Tennesee. So if you've ever bought anything from them before, expect the same shipping time.

EDIT: I did the free 3 day shipping

[quote name='mBucket']So far yall concerned about Newegg shipping your Wii U games, here's a bit of info.

I purchased Paper Mario for the 3DS, whose release date was Sunday November 11, so it should be a similar experience with these Wii U games since they also release on a Sunday. The order was processed and changed to "Packaging" on Saturday. They were picked up by UPS on Monday morning and status changed to "Shipped".

They shipped from their Tennessee warehouse (even though before processing it said it would come from California). I received the game on Tuesday. I live in Louisiana and normally receive items from Newegg the day after they ship if it comes from Tennesee. So if you've ever bought anything from them before, expect the same shipping time.[/QUOTE]
I ordered some games in the past from newegg, well games releasing on a Tuesday and my preorders have always been in Tuesday or Wednesday with the free shipping. So I would expect games on Tuesday or Wednesday.

[quote name='mBucket']So far yall concerned about Newegg shipping your Wii U games, here's a bit of info.

They shipped from their Tennessee warehouse (even though before processing it said it would come from California). I received the game on Tuesday. I live in Louisiana and normally receive items from Newegg the day after they ship if it comes from Tennesee. So if you've ever bought anything from them before, expect the same shipping time.[/QUOTE]

KK thanks I preorder a pro controller, but their release date changed to December 31st. So if they dont ship it by tuesday im cancelling and just buying it elsewhere.

What shipping option did you pick? I picked 3 day shipping, and I'm going to predict I won't get it til Friday.

My GameStop order just shipped out. Hoping to return it if my Best Buy in-store pick up order actually arrives on Sunday.

[quote name='sgaldis']Saw a couple of Wii U games out for display when I went to an out of town Wal-Mart today. Didn't bother to try to find someone to grab one out of the case, though, since they usually seem to have a block preventing early sales in their registers (plus, with no console yet, what's the point?).[/QUOTE]

some wii u games had nov 13th release dates for most store like amazon,bestbuy has some out and my local walmart does someone i seen buy one last night walked out with it.

[quote name='Bankotsu']What shipping option did you pick? I picked 3 day shipping, and I'm going to predict I won't get it til Friday.[/QUOTE]

I did the free 3 day shipping

I don't know what to do here. My KMart store says they have no system for me. KMart already took the money out of my Paypal, and neither them nor PP will give it back to me. I need to like, file a report somewhere, but where?

I preordered instore at TRU back on Sep 15 and got the email this morning saying my order had been delayed. So like an earlier poster suggested I called the store to see what was going on and the guy I spoke with said that the consoles are actually in store already and that I could come pick it up on Sunday. I am hoping they didn't oversell.
On a related note I went to Walmart at lunch and in the electronics section they had about five Wii U games out for sale already along with a ton of accessories - screen guards, nerf armor, etc. The only things not on the pegs were the pro controllers. I get the feeling these may be hard to find through Christmas so I plan on picking one up as soon as I see one. I remember after the Wii launch I had to search a bit for extra controllers and nunchuks.

A lot of people worrying about not getting their games.... my Best Buy had all the Wii U games out to purchase on Wednesday.... I dont get this fascination of online shopping when you can drive two minutes and things are in a store. I know not everyone is by a big store, but a lot of people are just lazy

[quote name='therealdanhill']I don't know what to do here. My KMart store says they have no system for me. KMart already took the money out of my Paypal, and neither them nor PP will give it back to me. I need to like, file a report somewhere, but where?[/QUOTE]

man that sucks just awfull hate seeing things like this. really hope either you get your money back so you can line up for one on sunday or get one from kmart good luck.

[quote name='cigaro']A lot of people worrying about not getting their games.... my Best Buy had all the Wii U games out to purchase on Wednesday.... I dont get this fascination of online shopping when you can drive two minutes and things are in a store. I know not everyone is by a big store, but a lot of people are just lazy[/QUOTE]

It's really not about being lazy. It just makes sense if you order from a website like Amazon and get fast, free shipping and don't have to pay sales tax. It's not about laziness, it's about being economical. We are on CAG afterall.

[quote name='cigaro']A lot of people worrying about not getting their games.... my Best Buy had all the Wii U games out to purchase on Wednesday.... I dont get this fascination of online shopping when you can drive two minutes and things are in a store. I know not everyone is by a big store, but a lot of people are just lazy[/QUOTE]

I don't get charged tax on Newegg, and there was a $12 off code like a month or two ago. If there wasn't any deals, I would just go whereever will get me the best deal.

[quote name='therealdanhill']I don't know what to do here. My KMart store says they have no system for me. KMart already took the money out of my Paypal, and neither them nor PP will give it back to me. I need to like, file a report somewhere, but where?[/QUOTE]

That sucks, I'm glad I didn't use paypal for the kmart deal, I almost did. Looks like the Target deal from today is legit so I'm glad I got in on it.

Well considering I did not pay full price for any of my Wii U games. I'm inclined to shop online. $47.99 for each Wii U game with free shipping and no tax from Newegg. I think that beats $59.99 + 5.25 tax = $65.24 per game. This is CAG afterall.

i totally understand getting deals and what not..... but it seems a lot of people have been ordering online with hopes of just getting the games on time for launch. from what I have been reading at least.

I ordered Halo 4 and BOPS2 on the newegg deal when they had the $12 off, don't expect to get it on launch it'll take a few days, they shipped on Monday and usually showed up Wed-Thurs.

[quote name='cigaro']i totally understand getting deals and what not..... but it seems a lot of people have been ordering online with hopes of just getting the games on time for launch. from what I have been reading at least.[/QUOTE]

Well, Amazon does offer release day delivery. Of course, that's not going to happen with Nintendo games releasing on Sunday. So, it's not like you can't buy a game online and not get it on release day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back