Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
iconamazon.gif
Amazon
Consoles* Amazon did not take preorders, see note.
Games

iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy
Consoles Both models sold out online & in store
Games

icongs_r1.gif
Gamestop
Games

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us
Games

icontarget.gif
Target
Games

iconwalmart_r3.gif
Walmart
Consoles
Wii U Bundle Sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken
Wii U Deluxe Sold out online & in store
Wii U Basic Sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken
Games

Sears
Consoles/Games Deluxe model sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken

kmart.gif
Kmart
Consoles/Games Deluxe model sold out online, in-store pre-orders were not taken

newegg.gif
Newegg
Deluxe Bundle Bundled with New Super Mario Bros U, Black Ops 2, and Zombi U-Out of Stock
Games

iconplayasia.gif
Play-Asia
Consoles/Games Reservation List Only for NTSC Basic & Deluxe models

Fry's Electronics
Consoles Both models sold out online
Games

Staples
Games

J&R
Consoles Both models are no longer available for pre-order at the physical location.
Games

Nebraska Furniture Mart
Accessories
Games

:hot:Nintendo World Store
Consoles: Both models are no longer available for pre-order at the physical location in NYC.

Notes:

• Newegg, as of now (Friday before launch) is selling the deluxe console as a bundle only. It is listed for immediate shipping, not as a pre-order.

• *Amazon email sent out to those who signed up for Wii U pre-order notification:
Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Thank for you signing up to be notified when the Wii U is available.
Unfortunately the Wii U console is not available at Amazon.com at this time but please check back in the future, as availability may change. We do have the latest Wii U games and accessories available now so check them out. Thank you for shopping with Amazon Video Games.
System Information

YWbCj.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Eggman']They're so lightyears ahead that latency on Street Fighter 4 3D was better than the console versions. So much for that. I could continue to name more but it would just make your tiny ignorant brain explode. It isn't reasonable to assume anything that retarded. Get your head out of your ass.[/QUOTE]

he was talkingabout psn and live not gameplay online lol. You do know game companys use their own server don't mean psn and live suck. Even other nintendo people agree that wii and wii u online service together is not great but at least wii u now has streaming video stuff and what not but still missing party's and major voice chat.

Does anyone know if NSMBU is for sure going to be on the eshop around midnight durring launch? I want to download it and don't want to get the Wii U points cards. Then it not be there and it gets delayed digitally.

[quote name='iflabs']People are still camping out for this despite preorders being widely available before release? O_O[/QUOTE]
die hards no diff then people doing it with apple products even if they preorder them before hand they still wait inline at apple stores

[quote name='iflabs']People are still camping out for this despite preorders being widely available before release? O_O[/QUOTE]

It's fun. People with a common interest chilling out. I'm going with a friend to wait at Walmart tonight around 9 to wait and chat up some other Big N fanboys and girls.

[quote name='pissoffbakaburi']Wow, could Jimmy Fallon be more fake.....and he sucks at mario lol.

BTW anyone else notice that big box thing and thick cord on the controller? I wonder if we will ever see a use for it at home?

On a side note...I feel bad for Triforce Johnson....waiting for the "first" console as I stare at mine lol![/QUOTE]

"Triforce" isn't waiting for anything. He has "his people' waiting for him so that he can pretend that he actually camps out. Dude is a fraud.

http://kotaku.com/5961415/24-hours-before-wii-u-launch-reggie-surprises-the-nintendo-faithful-in-nyc

[quote name='jedi0077']It's fun. People with a common interest chilling out. I'm going with a friend to wait at Walmart tonight around 9 to wait and chat up some other Big N fanboys and girls.[/QUOTE]
I might go and get some street passes for my 3ds if I have the time. Don't really need the Wii U but wouldn't mind playing with it during the holidays and selling it off in January (even if I lose a few bucks).

[quote name='razorrush']Does anyone know if NSMBU is for sure going to be on the eshop around midnight durring launch? I want to download it and don't want to get the Wii U points cards. Then it not be there and it gets delayed digitally.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it will be there for sure.

Interesting to see that there is different packaging for the Deluxe units. One picture here has a black box and this one has a blue one.

[quote name='Octopod']Interesting to see that there is different packaging for the Deluxe units. One picture here has a black box and this one has a blue one.[/QUOTE]The other side of the box is black :lol:

[quote name='Octopod']Interesting to see that there is different packaging for the Deluxe units. One picture here has a black box and this one has a blue one.[/QUOTE]

It is the same box, the blue is on the front and the back is in black with the wii u logo

I seriously hope Wal-Mart gets fined for breaking the street date, nothing against any of you at all though, happy for you guys, I just don't care for the company as a whole!

[quote name='htz']Based on that video, the line looks kind of short?[/QUOTE]

when I watched it I just kept saying why are there so many people waiting in line for this.. it's not that hard to get

[quote name='V Gundam']Nobody requested Wii games, Virtual Console and WiiWare to be playable on the Wii U gamepad screen. What a bunch of chumps.[/QUOTE]

and you told me i should shut up? lol

[quote name='Octopod']"Triforce" isn't waiting for anything. He has "his people' waiting for him so that he can pretend that he actually camps out. Dude is a fraud.

http://kotaku.com/5961415/24-hours-before-wii-u-launch-reggie-surprises-the-nintendo-faithful-in-nyc[/QUOTE]

i was just thinking that lol who in their right mind would be nice enough to hold a spot for someone for a wii U we seen how crazy people get here scared about preorders. That dude pays people im sure to save his spot while he goes sleeps in his mothers basement.

[quote name='rayfrombk']And just like that, Newegg has sold out the deluxe bundle. The basic bundle is still available but likely not for long.[/QUOTE]

shocked it lasted this long we found it early on tonight

[quote name='mythus']target just backordered my reservation... fing great.[/QUOTE]

im hearing awful story that people that preorder awhile ago from targetare getting no systems but people that order the bundles just today already had their systems ship.

well good night folks i saw reggie play the wii u on fallon and it was looking good ! ALso i was one of those guys that ordered from target online day 1 and they finally did get me a confirm but it was sad to see guys ordering today get their confirm before me. However everything will work out, see u again tommorw. Hope we all get the wii u soon.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Timbo, does your keyboard not have a comma button?[/QUOTE]

That kid has been trolling in here for a while. Just disregard his posts. A Mod will be here eventually and silence or if we're lucky ban him.

I don't know how it is with Kmart but with BB, mine was set to shipout in December. I called in, complained /explained about my situation in a civilized way and shipped it out yesterday at the end. try it?

long story short; they dont' know why it was backordered and they confirmed i ordered it when preorder was up so they shipped it.

I'm going to stop by Wal-Mart tomorrow afternoon to see if they'll let me have mine early. If not, then I'll just go by Sunday afternoon. I also have ZombiiU, NSMB, and a pro controller at Gamestop for pick-up. Should be a busy day!

[quote name='TimboSliceGB']has nintendo ever gave a reason why they release their stuff on sunday? i could understand why they would do it in japan seeing sunday is really the only day people their have off of work and it's like a holiday every week, but not sure why it's the same day in u.s.[/QUOTE]

Maybe because the week in the US starts Sunday? So Nintendo is releasing games and consoles at the beginning of the US week? Not sure of course just a guess :/

Nice to know many people already have their Wii U already! Walmart did this with the 3DS price drop and many people were able to buy a 3DS for $80 off and still were able to download the embassador games - funny stuff x3

and I was impressed reading about Fry's like seriously? Even the first guys who pre-ordered got their pre-orders cancelled... lame :/

Well just wanted as well post that PLEASE stop the discussions about GTA, Manhunt, RAM, and other stuff that are not related with the Wii U pre-orders! It's so annoying @_@!

Edit: !!!

[quote name='TimboSliceGB']i was talking about grapics cards you can't tell the diff of lets say a grapchis card that has 1 gb dedicated memory to 2 gb dedicated memory they don't make a game better looking or what not. im in college for computer engeneer i know what im talking about lol[/QUOTE]

Battlefield 3 and Crysis 2 are two games (off the top of my head) that benefit greatly from having more Vram.

[quote name='TheNeck']thanks for the link, this looks pretty promising and $15 cheaper than the wii u pro controller. i might have to get one and check it out.

now i need to figure which store to get in line for later today, wish me luck. :D[/QUOTE]

No problem... and good luck. haha... This controller looks like it could be a good alternative for Wii and Wii U games that don't support the pro controller or classic controller.

[quote name='rockstarnati']No problem... and good luck. haha... This controller looks like a good alternative for Wii and Wii U games that don't support the pro controller or classic controller.[/QUOTE]
thanks i will need it i think :whistle2:(

my dumb ass just decided on wednesday to get a wii u :whistle2:(

So Target cancels my day one pre-order but is fulfilling bundles ordered a couple of days ago?

I had a back up, but that's infuriating either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back