Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
iconamazon.gif
Amazon
Consoles* Amazon did not take preorders, see note.
Games

iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy
Consoles Both models sold out online & in store
Games

icongs_r1.gif
Gamestop
Games

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us
Games

icontarget.gif
Target
Games

iconwalmart_r3.gif
Walmart
Consoles
Wii U Bundle Sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken
Wii U Deluxe Sold out online & in store
Wii U Basic Sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken
Games

Sears
Consoles/Games Deluxe model sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken

kmart.gif
Kmart
Consoles/Games Deluxe model sold out online, in-store pre-orders were not taken

newegg.gif
Newegg
Deluxe Bundle Bundled with New Super Mario Bros U, Black Ops 2, and Zombi U-Out of Stock
Games

iconplayasia.gif
Play-Asia
Consoles/Games Reservation List Only for NTSC Basic & Deluxe models

Fry's Electronics
Consoles Both models sold out online
Games

Staples
Games

J&R
Consoles Both models are no longer available for pre-order at the physical location.
Games

Nebraska Furniture Mart
Accessories
Games

:hot:Nintendo World Store
Consoles: Both models are no longer available for pre-order at the physical location in NYC.

Notes:

• Newegg, as of now (Friday before launch) is selling the deluxe console as a bundle only. It is listed for immediate shipping, not as a pre-order.

• *Amazon email sent out to those who signed up for Wii U pre-order notification:
Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Thank for you signing up to be notified when the Wii U is available.
Unfortunately the Wii U console is not available at Amazon.com at this time but please check back in the future, as availability may change. We do have the latest Wii U games and accessories available now so check them out. Thank you for shopping with Amazon Video Games.
System Information

YWbCj.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='codeblue']So Target cancels my day one pre-order but is fulfilling bundles ordered a couple of days ago?
I had a back up, but that's infuriating either way.[/QUOTE]
Write a letter to your Attorney General.

My BestBuy.com in-store pickup order is still in the "Payment Validated" phase; but the Order Status just changed from "1 item(s) preordered, release date is 11/18/12." to "1 item(s) - confirming InStore Inventory at KALAMAZOO MI 413." if that means anything...

[quote name='coolz481']If any new Wii U owners are looking to pick up extra Wiimotes for multiplayer, Toys R Us has Flingsmash w/motion plus remote for $19.98 (the 20% off shows after you add it to your cart). Shipping sucks, but if you have a store nearby with it in stock, you're saving $20 off the remote alone.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=10870696[/QUOTE]
"Save 20% on regular priced items with your toy purchase of $100 or more! Exclusions apply."

Sucks. I would have liked to have grabbed one for $20. The TRU next to the BB I'm picking up my Wii U actually has some in stock as well.

[quote name='grap3fruitman']"Save 20% on regular priced items with your toy purchase of $100 or more! Exclusions apply."

Sucks. I would have liked to have grabbed one for $20. The TRU next to the BB I'm picking up my Wii U actually has some in stock as well.[/QUOTE]

Dang. When the link was first posted and I added it to my cart, it was $20 and it said "Online Only! Take an EXTRA 20% OFF these Clearance items!". Now it's back to $24.99 and saying "Buy 1 Get 1 40% OFF ALL 3DS, DS, Wii & Wii U Video Games priced 49.99 and below!".

My target deluxe system-only order from 9/15 has shipped.

Looks like basic systems are about 5 pounds, and deluxe systems are about 10 pounds. Bit surprising.

[quote name='8bitgamer']update on target orders from yesterday.

UPS tracker now lists delivery as end of day monday.
Package weighs 5.1 lbs.
Guess this is the system.[/QUOTE]

Interesting.My BB shipped online order weighs at 11.6 lbs.Sure those are not Wii U gms?

[quote name='GTR R35']Interesting.My BB shipped online order weighs at 11.6 lbs.Sure those are not Wii U gms?[/QUOTE]

No idea what target did.
Seemed a bit light, but games are usually 10-16 ounces.

My BB in-store pickup changed from "pre-order" to "confirming inventory." Hopefully that means we are good to go for tomorrow morning!

my NSMBU is finally at the preparing order @ BB, my WiiU and ZombiU have already shipped from BB, and my Scribblenauts has been payment charged from newegg.

Size: Approximately 1.8 inches [4.58 cm] high, 10.5 inches [26.67 cm] deep and 6.8 inches [17.27 cm] long.
Weight: Approximately 3.41 pounds (1.5 kg).

Controller is roughly another pound.

The different weights is prob just the packaging they are using

Edge gave ZombiU a 7/10. For reference, they also gave Nintendoland a 7.

Edge gave New Super Mario Bros. U an 8/10, the same score they gave Paper Mario Sticker Star.

Well if zombieu sucks I'll just complete it quick then trade it in on something else. Should hold a decent value for at least a couple weeks

fuck YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

My best buy in store pick up order was just updated: "PREPARING fuckING ORDER"

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Your pre-order pickup info

Hi Davi,

The items below will be ready for pickup on Sunday, November 18, 2012, at:

Best Buy - Pittsburgh, PA
See store address & hours

Please wait until Sunday, November 18, 2012, to pick up your order.

fuck yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[quote name='Davivascaino']fuck YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH[/QUOTE]

Mine too. Seems like there is some synchronicity to the Best Buy orders despite difference in locations.

[quote name='Davivascaino']Your pre-order pickup info

Hi Davi,

fuck yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh[/QUOTE]

I also got an e-mail and my order is listed as "Ready for Pickup." SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your pre-order pickup info

Hi Gerald,

Best Buy - Portage, MI

Walmart has shipped the deluxe from FedEx. It's says on or just after 11/26. I find that hard to believe. I bet it gets here the day before Thanksgiving. w00t!!

Nintendo Wii U 32GB Deluxe Console w/ GamePad, Nintendo Land, Black
Add to Remind Me List NEW!
1Shipped
Will arrive on or just after Monday, 11/26/12.

Edit: Tracking was literally just added too!!!

Tracking Number:
Carrier:
FedEx
Estimated Arrival Date:
Nov 19, 2012

Anyone order from Dell have your order ship yet? The rep told me it would ship before the 1-2 week mark, but no dice yet. Wondering if I should take my chances at Target or Kmart tomorrow morning. My BB has people camped out since yesterday already.

U know what I just thought about? Am i the only guy who drops his controller alot? Like during the a 3 hour session of gaming Ill drop my controller out my hand at least 2 or 3 times, I dont think the game pad can take this kind of damage.

[quote name='cold_young_thug']U know what I just thought about? Am i the only guy who drops his controller alot? Like during the a 3 hour session of gaming Ill drop my controller out my hand at least 2 or 3 times, I dont think the game pad can take this kind of advice.[/QUOTE]

http://www.thenorthface.com/catalog/sc-gear/etip-glove_3.html

This one is rather expensive, but something similar might work for you, if you have butter fingers :).

If not make a tether, and strap it to your leg or something :)

Likewise. Thread bumped b/c BB didn't screw me on a pre-order!

[quote name='Davivascaino']fuck YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH[/QUOTE]

Just FYI. Every console launch I sign up for gameflys current trial. Now it's 15.95 for first 2 months. I paid and already canceled. For two months ill be trying and playing a lot of wii u games. I'm only buying Mario U at this point. This plan worked great for wii back in the day. And now gamefly has a center really close to me so should be even better!

[quote name='Davivascaino']Your pre-order pickup info

Hi Davi,

fuck yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh[/QUOTE]

Which location? I'm getting mine from the waterfront best buy.

[quote name='jedi0077']Just FYI. Every console launch I sign up for gameflys current trial. Now it's 15.95 for first 2 months. I paid and already canceled. For two months ill be trying and playing a lot of wii u games. I'm only buying Mario U at this point. This plan worked great for wii back in the day. And now gamefly has a center really close to me so should be even better![/QUOTE]

I feel this will be best used with games like Zombi U. And others with low replay ability.

[quote name='jedi0077']Just FYI. Every console launch I sign up for gameflys current trial. Now it's 15.95 for first 2 months. I paid and already canceled. For two months ill be trying and playing a lot of wii u games. I'm only buying Mario U at this point. This plan worked great for wii back in the day. And now gamefly has a center really close to me so should be even better![/QUOTE]

I just paid 1.00 for 2 disks. Assassins creed 3 is on its way

[quote name='wiired']Has anyone who pre-ordered for home delivery from TRU received any sort of shipping confirmation yet?[/QUOTE]

No I checked mine and nothing...

My body is also ready, however I have not even received my call from the GameStop I got an order in at about my system, why must I wait until tomorrow morning and not midnight.....WWHHYYYYYY

checked my email this morning, and got my best buy email for pickup. it says for pickup on the 18th starting at 11. they are doing a midnight realease, so I might avoid the mess then and just snag it in the morning.

trying to do everything I can on the honey do list, so I have tomorrow wide open.

My Deluxe set from Gamestop.com shipped last night!
I paid for 1-day shipping and it's apparently already in Chicago but it's not scheduled to be delivered til Monday, despite the fact that I live like ~1.5 hours from the city. :(
I really wish it was coming today as I have pretty much nothing to do all day...oh well.
I guess I'll just get up early and pick up my other pre-order my local Gamestop tomorrow. :)

I need to figure out another name to sign up for the trial. ive run out of emails to use for gamefly :(

Ive used my first name, middle name, nickname, wife's name. daugthers name.

[quote name='coolz481']Ready for pickup. Now to see if I can get them to price match Toys R Us's buy 1 get 1 40% off Wii U game sale...[/QUOTE]

when this sale starts?
tomorrow??

[quote name='8bitgamer']I need to figure out another name to sign up for the trial. ive run out of emails to use for gamefly :(

Ive used my first name, middle name, nickname, wife's name. daugthers name.[/QUOTE]

Just pay for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back