Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
iconamazon.gif
Amazon
Consoles* Amazon did not take preorders, see note.
Games

iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy
Consoles Both models sold out online & in store
Games

icongs_r1.gif
Gamestop
Games

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us
Games

icontarget.gif
Target
Games

iconwalmart_r3.gif
Walmart
Consoles
Wii U Bundle Sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken
Wii U Deluxe Sold out online & in store
Wii U Basic Sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken
Games

Sears
Consoles/Games Deluxe model sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken

kmart.gif
Kmart
Consoles/Games Deluxe model sold out online, in-store pre-orders were not taken

newegg.gif
Newegg
Deluxe Bundle Bundled with New Super Mario Bros U, Black Ops 2, and Zombi U-Out of Stock
Games

iconplayasia.gif
Play-Asia
Consoles/Games Reservation List Only for NTSC Basic & Deluxe models

Fry's Electronics
Consoles Both models sold out online
Games

Staples
Games

J&R
Consoles Both models are no longer available for pre-order at the physical location.
Games

Nebraska Furniture Mart
Accessories
Games

:hot:Nintendo World Store
Consoles: Both models are no longer available for pre-order at the physical location in NYC.

Notes:

• Newegg, as of now (Friday before launch) is selling the deluxe console as a bundle only. It is listed for immediate shipping, not as a pre-order.

• *Amazon email sent out to those who signed up for Wii U pre-order notification:
Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Thank for you signing up to be notified when the Wii U is available.
Unfortunately the Wii U console is not available at Amazon.com at this time but please check back in the future, as availability may change. We do have the latest Wii U games and accessories available now so check them out. Thank you for shopping with Amazon Video Games.
System Information

YWbCj.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Epic Mickey buyers...check out the sweet collector's edition that NA doesn't get

71yOqCLU4ZL._AA1500_-540x540.jpg

The Special Edition of Disney Epic Mickey 2 comes in a box and includes the following:

• Limited Disney Mickey Epic Bucket
  • Mickey Mouse Figure
  • Oswald, the Lucky Rabbit with Baby-Oswald Figure
  • USB Flash Drive that comes with Oswald-Design (8 GB storage)
  • Disney Micky Epic pen that looks like a paintbrush with green or blue color top
  • Disney Micky Epic Miniguide (32-pages)

welp.. no luck for me. only about 30 people in line at best buy but i guess they didn't have too many extras(if any) beyond preorders. ah well.. was a nice night for a drive and only waited about 5 min before they came out to tell us they were all spoken for.

[quote name='tcbys']Batman Arkham City Armored Editon 9.5 IGN[/QUOTE]

Too be fair..score is the same from earlier releases with just an added small wii difference section.

I wish these reviews would go into more technical differences.

Anybody going in to grab a system just to put on layaway? I only have a Kmart and a Walmart in town and thought about going to both for the hell of it.

Preferably Kmart because doesn't Walmart charge a fee on console layaways?

I went to the 24-7 Wal Mart 5 minutes away from my house and there was seven old bald men and their fat daughters or trophy wives there waiting so I left. It was too much of a scene.

Standing in line at walmart(pearland texas). Only layaways can get the system was told they are sold out. Hopefully my 2 layaways are in the back.

[quote name='jmanereese']Standing in line at walmart(pearland texas). Only layaways can get the system was told they are sold out. Hopefully my 2 layaways are in the back.[/QUOTE]

The employees took the rest. >_<

I need to go to sleep early, I need to wake up for TRU. I don't want to be left without any games.

Showed up at my Walmart at 9:30, was informed there was only 8 consoles and they were all the deluxe model. I was the fourth person there and Walmart provided us all with chairs. At 11:50 they had us line up by the register and told us there were only 4 deluxe consoles. The elder couple in front of me decided they were going to buy two instead of just the one between them so it looked like I wouldn't be getting a deluxe. Well the old man tried two cards and both were declined so that meant I walked away with the last deluxe console. Talk about lucky!

[quote name='Jaysonguy']Tell me more of this bag[/QUOTE]

black sack bag with the screen said "wii u - how u will play next." i did ask for gift card, but nothing in the bag.

Mission accomplished. My bundles of joy are home. :)

My Walmart sold 60 preorders and had 3 black and 4 white consoles available for walk ins.

Well I got hosed waited three hours was told they had my system. Guy came out and told the crowd they only had one deluxe left and so I asked if they had mine. Different guy took me back and found the order and said it was good. Came back out and said it was cancelled but would give me the last deluxe. Then the manager came out and harassed me, said he wouldn't honor it and told me to leave.

No one was at my target so ill go check it around 6.

[quote name='MrWazeleski']Showed up at my Walmart at 9:30, was informed there was only 8 consoles and they were all the deluxe model. I was the fourth person there and Walmart provided us all with chairs. At 11:50 they had us line up by the register and told us there were only 4 deluxe consoles. The elder couple in front of me decided they were going to buy two instead of just the one between them so it looked like I wouldn't be getting a deluxe. Well the old man tried two cards and both were declined so that meant I walked away with the last deluxe console. Talk about lucky![/QUOTE]

Wow. Congrats.

They really should put limit 1 per costumer unless you pre ordered.

Non pre orders limit 1 per person

[quote name='MrWazeleski']Showed up at my Walmart at 9:30, was informed there was only 8 consoles and they were all the deluxe model. I was the fourth person there and Walmart provided us all with chairs. At 11:50 they had us line up by the register and told us there were only 4 deluxe consoles. The elder couple in front of me decided they were going to buy two instead of just the one between them so it looked like I wouldn't be getting a deluxe. Well the old man tried two cards and both were declined so that meant I walked away with the last deluxe console. Talk about lucky![/QUOTE]

its called karma for those old folks suddenly deciding they wanted 2 consoles instead of 1, instead they got NOTHING, happy you got the last one man

Went to Best Buy, about 20 people in line. Everyone wanted the 32GB model, and they had a ton of extra 8GB ones left after the people in line got their tickets. The guy before me got the last 32GB, so I left. There was only one person behind me in line. Plenty to go around.

[quote name='TimboSliceGB']to be honest disney land on kinect was VERY fun my kids loved the game and i love playing it with them.[/QUOTE]

I knew this guy was a moron and a fanboy, but holy shit. Did you like Star Wars as well?

Just got back from my local Wal-Mart, they had 4 Deluxe & 4 of the Basic. Some guy bought 3 Deluxe and left his trash in the store that he had. He was a dick but at least I managed to snag a Basic. I was the last in line out of the 8 they had for the public.

[quote name='tcbys']Wow. Congrats.

Non pre orders limit 1 per person[/QUOTE]

It was a couple, so they could have gotten 2.

[quote name='Slowdance']I knew this guy was a moron and a fanboy, but holy shit. Did you like Star Wars as well?[/QUOTE]

yes im a 360 fan boy when i got a 360,ps3,wii and will have a wii u on launch tommow morning.

Well......Looks like the Best Buy in Dover, DE had extras for those of us who weren't able to land a pre order! Got in line at 11:50pm, left with my Wii U 15 minutes later!
2012-11-18_00-33-15_539.jpg

[quote name='Kaiser499']Just got back from my local Wal-Mart, they had 4 Deluxe & 4 of the Basic. Some guy bought 3 Deluxe and left his trash in the store that he had. He was a dick but at least I managed to snag a Basic. I was the last in line out of the 8 they had for the public.[/QUOTE]

they should allow 1 per person if you did not preorder. hate flippers.

[quote name='nachosgrande']Well......Looks like the Best Buy in Dover, DE had extras for those of us who weren't able to land a pre order! Got in line at 11:50pm, left with my Wii U 15 minutes later!
2012-11-18_00-33-15_539.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Thats what I would do, however the 2 best buys in my state that are opening midnight are far away :(

Congrats.

I don't know why I keep looking at this thread, all these pictures and people that already have theirs makes me sad, I have to wait a little over 10 hours still! (and I'll be awake for all them anyways :(...)

[quote name='Slowdance']I knew this guy was a moron and a fanboy, but holy shit. Did you like Star Wars as well?[/QUOTE]

oh and another thing just because i enjoy playing games on the kinect makes me a fanboy? lol what should i only play the wii and now wii u for motion gaming? that comment makes you a nintendo fanboy just saying.

[quote name='TimboSliceGB']they should allow 1 per person if you did not preorder. hate flippers.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tcbys']Wow. Congrats.

Non pre orders limit 1 per person[/QUOTE]

It was one per customer, him and his wife.

[quote name='TimboSliceGB']they should allow 1 per person if you did not preorder. hate flippers.[/QUOTE]

I hope for next Nintendo Console they make many launch systems so Flippers dont get profit.

I just pre ordered 1 Basic for me.

I dont really needed all the extra shit with Dexlux model. I got an External HDD and I like White consoles.

The Extre 50 dollars allowed me to get another game.

Got an email stating my online pick up for Best Buy will be ready tomorrow. I wish my store was doing a midnight opening but I can wait another day. Good luck to those still looking! Hopefully you will be able to snag some of the extra stock some stores seem to have

[quote name='skiizim']It was one per customer, him and his wife.[/QUOTE]

Oh. What a douche older couple.

Oh so they did have 1 per customer but they were separate.

Any word from people with preorders from TRU? I see that some stores have hours up to 12am today (saturday pst) but I'm not quite sure what to make of that.

[quote name='TimboSliceGB']oh and another thing just because i enjoy playing games on the kinect makes me a fanboy? lol what should i only play the wii and now wii u for motion gaming? that comment makes you a nintendo fanboy just saying.[/QUOTE]

You're a fanboy because of all the terribly dumb things you've said in this very thread. I know you have flip flopped a lot since then, but you said some lol worthy shit and defended it for pages.

If you're telling me you literally enjoy that flailing-your-arms-simulator, that's fine. I'm just pointing out that you're a moron.

[quote name='wompdevil']got an email stating my online pick up for best buy will be ready tomorrow. I wish my store was doing a midnight opening but i can wait another day. Good luck to those still looking! Hopefully you will be able to snag some of the extra stock some stores seem to have[/quote]

+1 :)

[quote name='Octopod']Mission accomplished. My bundles of joy are home. :)

My Walmart sold 60 preorders and had 3 black and 4 white consoles available for walk ins.[/QUOTE]

Do the consoles really have your name attached to them? I am getting really worried for some reason because I can't pick it up until later today.

Yeah him and his wife were allowed to purchase one each and there were only eight of us there to buy consoles. The Walmart manager kept keeping count throughout the evening of who was buying one and who was just hanging out waiting with someone (like my gf) and the elder couple had kept saying there were only getting one until we lined up by the registers. At least the older couple walked away with one deluxe console and I got one too!

OH MY GOD! I am truly the luckiest Goomba ever...I went to Wal-Mart without a preorder only to be told that there were 7 deluxe and 4 basic models and that I was on the list as the first basic model, but that I could wait to see if some of the deluxe holders didn't show up. I waited in the store 3+ hours and then they told us that in fact they only had 3 deluxe and 4 basics for non-layaway / preorders. I was #7 in the list now meaning I could still get a basic, but the three deluxes were spoken for. The first one went to a 65+ year old grandmother who got it for her 11-year-old grandson and she waited in the store for over 6 hours (true grandmother of the century there). The #2 and #3 people left the store and the 2nd deluxe went to a younger couple. The last deluxe was taken but it turned out the guy didn't bring enough money (or his card didn't have enough or something). They gave him 15 minutes to figure it out (which turned into 30, since the Wal-Mart people felt bad for him). Turns out he didn't have enough, so with the rest of the people leaving the store I got the very last deluxe! I felt really bad for him standing there, but I couldn't exactly give him money out of my pocket to take the last system and the people behind me were whispering about flipping it, so I did the right thing I think and am keeping it to keep it.

Some tips for those of you who are looking to get from Wal-Mart:

* They used a paper list which they stuck to pretty strictly. Anyone who didn't add their name to the list earlier in the day was bypassed completely.
* They had a lot less systems than they said they did initially because they lumped in layaways with their totals (big mistake there on their part).
* There were several games in stock at the register but mostly for pre-orders. Only Just Dance 4 and the other Sing Karaoke game were available along with Epic Mickey 2.
* None of the workers outside of the electronics area had ANY idea what the Wii-U was, so don't waste time asking cashiers and what not.
* Make sure you account for sales tax! A couple people were literally counting out pennies to make up for that and ended up just barely making it even for the basic models.

Good luck guys and enjoy. I'm literally shaking with excitement right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back