Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
iconamazon.gif
Amazon
Consoles* Amazon did not take preorders, see note.
Games

iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy
Consoles Both models sold out online & in store
Games

icongs_r1.gif
Gamestop
Games

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us
Games

icontarget.gif
Target
Games

iconwalmart_r3.gif
Walmart
Consoles
Wii U Bundle Sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken
Wii U Deluxe Sold out online & in store
Wii U Basic Sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken
Games

Sears
Consoles/Games Deluxe model sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken

kmart.gif
Kmart
Consoles/Games Deluxe model sold out online, in-store pre-orders were not taken

newegg.gif
Newegg
Deluxe Bundle Bundled with New Super Mario Bros U, Black Ops 2, and Zombi U-Out of Stock
Games

iconplayasia.gif
Play-Asia
Consoles/Games Reservation List Only for NTSC Basic & Deluxe models

Fry's Electronics
Consoles Both models sold out online
Games

Staples
Games

J&R
Consoles Both models are no longer available for pre-order at the physical location.
Games

Nebraska Furniture Mart
Accessories
Games

:hot:Nintendo World Store
Consoles: Both models are no longer available for pre-order at the physical location in NYC.

Notes:

• Newegg, as of now (Friday before launch) is selling the deluxe console as a bundle only. It is listed for immediate shipping, not as a pre-order.

• *Amazon email sent out to those who signed up for Wii U pre-order notification:
Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Thank for you signing up to be notified when the Wii U is available.
Unfortunately the Wii U console is not available at Amazon.com at this time but please check back in the future, as availability may change. We do have the latest Wii U games and accessories available now so check them out. Thank you for shopping with Amazon Video Games.
System Information

YWbCj.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Slowdance']You're a fanboy because of all the terribly dumb things you've said in this very thread. I know you have flip flopped a lot since then, but you said some lol worthy shit and defended it for pages.

If you're telling me you literally enjoy that flailing-your-arms-simulator, that's fine. I'm just pointing out that you're a moron.[/QUOTE]

well you love to hate as i can see from reading things you have posted over the time. Plus it's no diff then flailing your arms with the wii mote. Your lame bashing never makes sense.

Oh and we had a "couple" of friends that each got one of the basic systems. There were about 15+ people in line that ended up with nothing though. Something tells me this system is going to be ridiculously popular this holiday season. I'm just thankful it came out BEFORE Black Friday. If I wasn't so excited for the system I'd definitely consider selling it as I know there will be a market for it, but I don't think any sum of money will trump owning a new Nintendo console on launch day.

Alright time to head out to our local Best Buy to pick up our pre order, seeing all these posts and now I am even more excited. Have fun everyone who will be playing I know I will be up late for sure :)

[quote name='Aejeck']Well I got hosed waited three hours was told they had my system. Guy came out and told the crowd they only had one deluxe left and so I asked if they had mine. Different guy took me back and found the order and said it was good. Came back out and said it was cancelled but would give me the last deluxe. Then the manager came out and harassed me, said he wouldn't honor it and told me to leave.

No one was at my target so ill go check it around 6.[/QUOTE]

that's not cool. you need to talk to his supervisor.

One last juicy gossip tidbit, the cashier told me I was lucky she was honest because a customer came into the store earlier and offered to pay her $50 cash to keep one in back for him, but she turned him down. Props to the Wal-Mart cashier for not taking the bait and being honest (I wish I got her name, I was too excited to remember to do so....)

[quote name='Slowdance']Rofl, you think reviews are factual evidence? Jesus christ, the fuck are you smoking? Anyone who has played it can tell you its fucking dreadful.

I mean really, are you completely new to reviews?[/QUOTE]

have you played it? Plus the game is not made for adults lol it's met for kids under ten so why are you bashing the dang game lol. Not all games are made for older kids or adutls.

[quote name='Slowdance']Rofl, you think reviews are factual evidence? Jesus christ, the fuck are you smoking? Anyone who has played it can tell you its fucking dreadful.

I mean really, are you completely new to reviews?[/QUOTE]
Yup, that's right, completely dreadful, the people who reviewed it just like giving out good scores because it makes them feel good.

What size is the tin foil hat you wear again?

[quote name='Wompdevil']Got an email stating my online pick up for Best Buy will be ready tomorrow. I wish my store was doing a midnight opening but I can wait another day. Good luck to those still looking! Hopefully you will be able to snag some of the extra stock some stores seem to have[/QUOTE]

Got the same email just now. Totally forgot I preorder one, been busying playing halo and black ops. Go

[quote name='goomba478']One last juicy gossip tidbit, the cashier told me I was lucky she was honest because a customer came into the store earlier and offered to pay her $50 cash to keep one in back for him, but she turned him down. Props to the Wal-Mart cashier for not taking the bait and being honest (I wish I got her name, I was too excited to remember to do so....)[/QUOTE]

Dude probably thought he was Mr. Suave lol.

My toysrus.com order jusst changed to item located in stock. Looking good...not that I can afford this. Shows an estimated delivery of Nov 21 - 27th.

Also got an order confirmation email.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jaysonguy']Yup, that's right, completely dreadful, the people who reviewed it just like giving out good scores because it makes them feel good.

What size is the tin foil hat you wear again?[/QUOTE]

he is a nintendo fan boy of course he will bash everything about 360. Most nintendo people here are cool but everytime you say anything about other systems or something bad about wii he jumps all over you.

Went to Walmart without a preorder and got the last deluxe version. Lady said they had 18 preorders and then got 8 extra of the deluxe version. They still have the basic/white version available if you are near the Belmont, NC Walmart. Thought they had them in the electronics dept but they are actually at Customer Service/Layaway at the back of the store.

I lost a lot of faith in Target though. My store claims they only have two or three that are non-preorders, all basic and they aren't handing out tickets to people in line. I love that store and wanted the Red Card 5% discount but the guy literally told me to try Wal-Mart across the street. He said there will be a lot of disappointed people tomorrow =P. In the future I hope these stores will get better with their preorder systems.

[quote name='TimboSliceGB']slowdance does nothing but bash people here it's sick it's all he does.[/QUOTE]

5 of the 20 posts on each page are you speaking in broken english at nobody in particular.

Why not give it a rest? Is this like the forum version of a stream monster?

Got my Walmart lay away preorder with no problems. Only one other person in line with me at midnight. Was told they had 14 preorders and 4 extras but there was no one there looking to buy.

Target.com find a store system came online, showing delux in stock all around me, but open tomorrow 8am, no 24 hours :(

[quote name='Slowdance']5 of the 20 posts on each page are you speaking in broken english at nobody in particular.

Why not give it a rest? Is this like the forum version of a stream monster?[/QUOTE]

if you don't like me click ignore that simple

[quote name='JediKiller24']Got my Walmart lay away preorder with no problems. Only one other person in line with me at midnight. Was told they had 14 preorders and 4 extras but there was no one there looking to buy.[/QUOTE]

Thats what I am hoping with my store, its 11:03pm I should get out soon.

Just got back from Wal-Mart. They only took 3 preorders. Other than that, they only got in FOUR basics and NO deluxes. Some of the people lined up at layaway were pissed. I waited until they left, paid for my preorder, snagged a Pro Controller, and got the hell out of Dodge before the pissed parties showed back up for revenge.

[quote name='slowdance']5 of the 20 posts on each page are you speaking in broken english at nobody in particular.

Why not give it a rest? Is this like the forum version of a stream monster?[/quote]

+1

[quote name='goomba478']I lost a lot of faith in Target though. My store claims they only have two or three that are non-preorders, all basic and they aren't handing out tickets to people in line. I love that store and wanted the Red Card 5% discount but the guy literally told me to try Wal-Mart across the street. He said there will be a lot of disappointed people tomorrow =P. In the future I hope these stores will get better with their preorder systems.[/QUOTE]

maybe that's why amazon was pissed off. it sounds like nintendo decided to give wal mart most of its business.

Bravo to Walmart. That was a smooth, pleasant experience. Will surely keep them in mind for my Nextbox preorder! :applause:

More importantly, grabbed the last box of Devil Dogs and the last two boxes of Brownie Bites. Score!

[quote name='Ag_SurfR']maybe that's why amazon was pissed off. it sounds like nintendo decided to give wal mart most of its business.[/QUOTE]

I dunno, So far it seems like Wal-mart is not getting much but Best Buy has been getting the most.

[quote name='GoodbyeSoberDay']Just got back from Wal-Mart. They only took 3 preorders. Other than that, they only got in FOUR basics and NO deluxes. Some of the people lined up at layaway were pissed. I waited until they left, paid for my preorder, snagged a Pro Controller, and got the hell out of Dodge before the pissed parties showed back up for revenge.[/QUOTE]

tomorrow morning you're going to hear about the angry mob with pitchforks that ransacked that wal mart.

[quote name='Ag_SurfR']tomorrow morning you're going to hear about the angry mob with pitchforks that ransacked that wal mart.[/QUOTE]

that mob will be either old grandmothers or p.m.s mothers

[quote name='Ag_SurfR']maybe that's why amazon was pissed off. it sounds like nintendo decided to give wal mart most of its business.[/QUOTE]

Not the case here. Walmart here only had two extras (both of which were fucking HELD for people. Target has 10 extra. Funny enough, there are only four of us in line now, because one of the people waiting happened to be one of those people Walmart held wii u for.

[quote name='TimboSliceGB']how is the update for system taking 2 hours? is it that everyone is jumping on servers or bad internet or not great nintendo servers.[/QUOTE]

Well it is a 5GB update, though no idea since I dont have my system yet :)

I work in electronics at Walmart. Got off at 12:30 today meaning I covered the Wii U launch... what there was of it anyway. We had 32 total consoles, all in the system as black, but actually 4 were white. 8 non-preorder consoles as seems like most other Walmarts. Only 3 people showed up at launch. One guy bought 2 of the black non-preorders and had 2 on layaway that he didn't pick up. Said he had like 25 preordered. One guy had one on preorder. Other guy bought two of the non-preorder black ones, leaving only the 4 whites that nobody wanted. Then I picked up my preordered 2 and that was it. Pretty surprising. Definitely seems like not enough advertising or something. Oh, and they said they saw like 30 people outside the Best Buy right down the road. Maybe people just don't think of Walmart?

[quote name='TimboSliceGB']how is the update for system taking 2 hours? is it that everyone is jumping on servers or bad internet or not great nintendo servers.[/QUOTE]

My understanding is that it's a rather large sw update.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Well it is a 5GB update, though no idea since I dont have my system yet :)[/QUOTE]

well that size makes since on my 24 mb internet that would take about hour to hour and half. that is a giant system update wow.

I got my deluxe from Walmart. It was a pain in the butt since they let me pay it off earlier in the day. However they gave me my console, so I should be good. One guy was getting pissed because at first they weren't going to let him get it because lay-away was closed. lol

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']I got my deluxe from Walmart. It was a pain in the butt since they let me pay it off earlier in the day. However they gave me my console, so I should be good. One guy was getting pissed because at first they weren't going to let him get it because lay-away was closed. lol[/QUOTE]

What happened? I paid mine, off completely so I wanna know what to expect

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']I work in electronics at Walmart. Got off at 12:30 today meaning I covered the Wii U launch... what there was of it anyway. We had 32 total consoles, all in the system as black, but actually 4 were white. 8 non-preorder consoles as seems like most other Walmarts. Only 3 people showed up at launch. One guy bought 2 of the black non-preorders and had 2 on layaway that he didn't pick up. Said he had like 25 preordered. One guy had one on preorder. Other guy bought two of the non-preorder black ones, leaving only the 4 whites that nobody wanted. Then I picked up my preordered 2 and that was it. Pretty surprising. Definitely seems like not enough advertising or something. Oh, and they said they saw like 30 people outside the Best Buy right down the road. Maybe people just don't think of Walmart?[/QUOTE]

25 preorders? that would be like ten grand if he buys them all but he could make double that as a flipper. if he does get all those 25 he is my most hated flipper

Just got back from Walmart with my deluxe. Went to layaway and it was closed but they had line in auto for midnight release. brought the 3 of us with pre-orders to front of line and checked us out. they had 6 deluxe and 4 basic for those in line. then there were 5 deluxe through preorders. so 15 were given out tonight.
my dad went there last week and a manager told them they had 44 units. so either they were full of it or they are saving a decent amount for black friday. who knows....

I don't know why they'd save them for BF. There won't be a system sale that soon and they don't need BF to sell the consoles. They will sale immediately for current price.

[quote name='TimboSliceGB']25 preorders? that would be like ten grand if he buys them all but he could make double that as a flipper. if he does get all those 25 he is my most hated flipper[/QUOTE]

Please stop posting.

[quote name='jpatern']Just got back from Walmart with my deluxe. Went to layaway and it was closed but they had line in auto for midnight release. brought the 3 of us with pre-orders to front of line and checked us out. they had 6 deluxe and 4 basic for those in line. then there were 5 deluxe through preorders. so 15 were given out tonight.
my dad went there last week and a manager told them they had 44 units. so either they were full of it or they are saving a decent amount for black friday. who knows....[/QUOTE]

or to put on floor tommow morning.

[quote name='shopsmarts']I have zero interest in this Wii U. It's a system for suckers at 300 and 350. Buy a real system instead: PS3 or 360.[/QUOTE]

Which are both ironically still around $300 after being on shelves for 6 or 7 years respectively.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Well it is a 5GB update, though no idea since I dont have my system yet :)[/QUOTE]

5GB update? Seems like Nintendo is following in the footsteps of Sony. jeez

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back