The "WWE doesn't use 'Wrestling' anymore, so TNA is #1 by default" Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The women fucked up the ONE MOVE in their match. Nice work, ladies. Also, real smart to shitcan Finlay, WWE.

This Lay-Cool segment was fucking TERRIBLE. WWE has clearly been trying to inject more "acting" into their matches, as they're turning up mics during matches at key times so you can hear the conversation...and therefore, the stress or intrigue or something, I guess. They did that last week w/ Punk and Batis2. But they're fucking awful actors (or else they would be in hollywood, not WWE) who are expected to ply their trade poorly in front of a live crowd. Yow.

Also, w/r/t Cena's trade to SD: dude didn't miss an episode of Raw when he was FIRED FROM THE fuckING SHOW FOR A MONTH AND A HALF. What makes you think that he'll stop because he's on another show now? Sheesh. This show sucks ass. Off to watch Pens/Lightning and read y'all react to the show.

EDIT: Oh, goddammit it's over. Game 7 for Pens now. Sweet, I hope they go down. LIKE MELINA.

Sigh, didn't they learn their lesson last time they moved Mysterio to Raw?

I'm curious to see if this means Sin Cara moves tonight, as well. Oh, and I can't help but want to believe that Zack Ryder sitting up front is on purpose.

[quote name='ShinSolidus']Then sit down.[/QUOTE]

The last wrestler who told me to sit down was Tatanka and we all know how that worked out for him. R-Truth wouldn't say a word.

I have a big problem with Rey Mysterio. Mexican tradition dictates he's not allowed to wear a mask since he took it off in WCW. For someone who's proud enough to have "MEXICAN" tattooed on his chest, he doesn't mind spitting in the face of every masked luchador before him.

[quote name='JP']Ryder was on Raw tonight. For like 5 seconds?[/QUOTE]

I hope he, at least, gets a run as a babyface for the mid-tier title. Or a heel. Either way.

[quote name='ShinSolidus']Is it bad that I like Cody Rhodes now?[/QUOTE]

No, you should feel bad for not liking him up until now.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I wonder if they are going to pull the old Trips getting traded to SD bit for Cena.[/QUOTE]

Remind me what happened there.

Also, we're a bit overdue for a new thread.

[quote name='mykevermin']Remind me what happened there.

Also, we're a bit overdue for a new thread.[/QUOTE]

He gets drafted to SD, then on the next SD, gets traded back to Raw for Booker and the Dudleys.

So far, the spoilers I read have been correct. If they hold up,
ADR
and
Beth Phoenix
are moving to
Raw

Apparenly we're holding out until Raw ends.

But anyway, it seems like a smart business move. Smackdown is dead so draft your biggest stars there. Raw can survive with the up and comers for now.

Please bring Del Rio to RAW. Can't believe that they are possibly breaking up another feud, Orton vs Nexus

^With any luck, Cena stays drafted and takes the WWE title, sorry Miz, Raw gets Del Rio and, come Sunday, the world title.

[quote name='Clak']This whole draft idea is the dumbest thing I've ever seen in wrestling...[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't go that far, it used to serve a much bigger purpose. Today, there's too much inter-promotion for it to be of any real importance. I think, more than anything, we're scrambling here to make up for the loss of Edge.

The big montage of all the superstars right before the draft pick, has the Undertaker ever been in it before tonight?

Cole may be undefeated, but JR has a pinfall victory over HHH.

Barrett gets to be Cena/Orton's bitch again. Though I suspect they'll move him to Raw to take the Nexus back from Punk.

[quote name='Survivalism']I wouldn't go that far, it used to serve a much bigger purpose. Today, there's too much inter-promotion for it to be of any real importance. I think, more than anything, we're scrambling here to make up for the loss of Edge.

The big montage of all the superstars right before the draft pick, has the Undertaker ever been in it before tonight?[/QUOTE]
How serious can it be when you're just transferring people to different shows all owned by the same company? It's not like the red sox trading someone to the yankees.

[quote name='Clak']How serious can it be when you're just transferring people to different shows all owned by the same company? It's not like the red sox trading someone to the yankees.[/QUOTE]

Wait a minute.

You mean to tell me pro wrestling is fake?

[quote name='Clak']How serious can it be when you're just transferring people to different shows all owned by the same company? It's not like the red sox trading someone to the yankees.[/QUOTE]

It made more sense when they were doing separate PPVs for them (though those were usually awful). It also made sense from a house show standpoint - rather than there being random A & B groups like before, you knew exactly what you were getting when you bought your ticket.

Man a 6 year old would know that makes no sense, it's just a stupid idea.

Also I take back what I said, Lawler whipping Cole was the dumbest thing ever.

[quote name='Survivalism']I hope you get drafted to Slickdeals.[/QUOTE]
If anything CAG is the TNA in that mash up.

Something is up with the WWE since the RAW before Wrestlemania. I'm finding myself enjoying the show more than often and they're actually building up characters: Alberto Del Rio, Cody Rhodes, R-Truth, Kharma, Sin Cara.

The change in writers is really showing.

[quote name='Ansé Solis']Something is up with the WWE since the RAW before Wrestlemania. I'm finding myself enjoying the show more than often and they're actually building up characters: Alberto Del Rio, Cody Rhodes, R-Truth, Kharma, Sin Cara.

The change in writers is really showing.[/QUOTE]

1744087-jim_cornette_super.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back