The "You're F**king Out, I'm F**king In" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, I forgot I even posted that.

Also, I like quite a few things there buddy and the game is still oddly addicting but I grow to hate it more everyday. There are only so many times I can kill this same dude in the mask.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Oh yeah, I forgot I even posted that.

Also, I like quite a few things there buddy and the game is still oddly addicting but I grow to hate it more everyday. There are only so many times I can kill this same dude in the mask.[/QUOTE]

This is understandable.
I was just confused by the seeming change of mind. :p
The game works best when you play coop with people you know and if you really like loot games.

How many other Dads are afflicted with the curse of wanting to play some video games after the kids are in bed, but promptly falling asleep after the kids are in bed? LOL.

[quote name='crunchewy']How many other Dads are afflicted with the curse of wanting to play some video games after the kids are in bed, but promptly falling asleep after the kids are in bed? LOL.[/QUOTE]

:wave:

But as you get older you come to the realization that sleep > games...so you come to accept it.

[quote name='Number83']
But as you get older you come to the realization that sleep > games...so you come to accept it.[/QUOTE]

Truth. Sad, reluctantly accepted truth.

BLARGH!!!

Just got out of a meeting and my worst fear has come true. They want me to help produce this 420 weed growing show thing. Although I have never smoked and will never smoke I dont even mind weed itself...hell I even thing it should be legal. I just cant stand fucking potheads and their constant rambling and whining about it. Plus because I am Jamaican and have dreads they dont even give me the standard 10 min to "see if I am cool," they just plow into me with "dood I gotz som purple mongoose man! u should try it."

Even after years of working in TV/Movies and stage production where the majority of people are high off their minds (seriously...you would be fearful if you knew just how high the person who built that outdoor concert stage you under was) I just cant get used to potheads. I wish they were more like coke addicts and do it on the floor of their bathroom leaving them to ashamed to talk about it.

[quote name='Soodmeg']BLARGH!!!

Just got out of a meeting and my worst fear has come true. They want me to help produce this 420 weed growing show thing. Although I have never smoked and will never smoke I dont even mind weed itself...hell I even thing it should be legal. I just cant stand fucking potheads and their constant rambling and whining about it. Plus because I am Jamaican and have dreads they dont even give me the standard 10 min to "see if I am cool," they just plow into me with "dood I gotz som purple mongoose man! u should try it."

Even after years of working in TV/Movies and stage production where the majority of people are high off their minds (seriously...you would be fearful if you knew just how high the person who built that outdoor concert stage you under was) I just cant get used to potheads. I wish they were more like coke addicts and do it on the floor of their bathroom leaving them to ashamed to talk about it.[/QUOTE]

images

[quote name='Number83']:wave:

But as you get older you come to the realization that sleep > games...so you come to accept it.[/QUOTE]

And then, if you do get wrapped up in playing something and play past your adult bedtime, you ruin your chances of staying awake to play something the next night.

Did you just change that pic there temp. Could have sworn it was something else 5 min ago. Anyway....yay for the ram I order finally coming in faster rendering times on my stupid editing dock is in my future.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I enjoy Pawn Stars, but I find the ghetto trash on Hardcore Pawn infinitely more entertaining. :lol:[/QUOTE]

That shop is like very close to the production house I work at. I have to deliver stuff to them all the time.

So I have a bunch of unused Steam coupons because I already own a third of the library. They expire tomorrow, does anyone want one? I have a bunch of Valve ones, a 33% off Codemasters and I think some for Rush and Alien Breed 3.

[quote name='Eviltude']Applying for a position at NCSU. The one and only time I will quote Dane Cook follows. "I can't wait to quit this job!"[/QUOTE]

Nice. It is a great campus.

I'm within a few miles at the most and have passed through a couple times, went to pick up concert tickets once. I've looked at a few jobs before but none have paid enough for me to bother applying for until now. Here's hoping I at least get a new job.

Was it? I always see it around, but I always figure "how good could this movie be?" Though, your recommendation of Tucker & Dale vs Evil was excellent, so if you say it's good, I'm inclined to believe you.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']http://imgur.com/ndHBi

These are the Steam coupons I have. If anyone wants one, ask away. They expire in the morn.[/QUOTE]

If I didn't own Jamestown and the DLC, I'd take it. That game is fantastic if you like shmups.

Codemasters was tempting, but they don't really have anything I want. Thanks for the offer.

Ten items sold. Not bad considering they have only been listed for 36 hours or so. Now I must go buy printer ink, bubble mailers, and shipping paper.

Went to NCSU's last home game of the season. They were up by about 10 for a while, then gave it up and squeaked it out in the end. Not a game of any importance, but a good one to see.

[quote name='Maklershed']:wave:

The local news (WGAL) this morning had a hard hitting piece on 'internet memes' and if they're hurtful or fun.[/QUOTE]
Local news is worse than CNN. One of the local stations here had a story on the other evening about the dangers of soccer nets. To demonstrate how deadly they were, they bought a watermelon and tipped the net over hitting, smashing the melon with the crossbar. Someone said "Everyone within an 8 foot radius is in danger." It was too idiotic to even chuckle.

[quote name='Rocko']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=316556

Read from beginning. You won't regret it.[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Sr. Crotch is pretty good at the internet.

[quote name='Eviltude']Local news is worse than CNN. One of the local stations here had a story on the other evening about the dangers of soccer nets. To demonstrate how deadly they were, they bought a watermelon and tipped the net over hitting, smashing the melon with the crossbar. Someone said "Everyone within an 8 foot radius is in danger." It was too idiotic to even chuckle.

Awesome. Sr. Crotch is pretty good at the internet.[/QUOTE]
think-of-the-children.jpg

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I didn't really jizz on Munch's keyboard.[/QUOTE]

THEN WHERE THE fuck DID ALL THAT EXTRA JIZZ COME FROM? IT WAS LIKE ROCCO SPRAYED THAT BITCH! seriously....

[quote name='Eviltude']I'm going to the Cat's Cradle Saturday.[/QUOTE]

I'm going Sunday. I've only heard like one Sleeper Agent song that I know of off the top of my head but I bet that they put on a good show. The only thing that sucks about cats cradle is the.drive. I really wish it was in Raleigh

[quote name='munch']THEN WHERE THE fuck DID ALL THAT EXTRA JIZZ COME FROM? IT WAS LIKE ROCCO SPRAYED THAT BITCH! seriously....[/QUOTE]

THIS IS A CLASSIC WHODUNIT! seriously

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I'm going Sunday. I've only heard like one Sleeper Agent song that I know of off the top of my head but I bet that they put on a good show. The only thing that sucks about cats cradle is the.drive. I really wish it was in Raleigh[/QUOTE]
Seriously. The gf won tickets to Saturday's show. We saw Phantogram there towards the end of last year. The lead singer is sexy as hell and the bass was rocking my bowels.

[quote name='munch']THIS IS A CLASSIC WHODUNIT! seriously[/QUOTE]
We can rule out TMK.

Saw the new schedule. Don't recall the last time I had 3 days off in the same week. Also, a 3 day weekend at the end of the week which will be nice.

My schedule might actually be half decent if this keeps up (I requested the next couple Saturdays off).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back