The "You're F**king Out, I'm F**king In" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how many people have told me I should have attacked him. Even though I was completely unarmed and he had what amounted to a wooden club. As if coming out of it only slightly creeped out wasn't good enough.

Just going by the sketch, he looks strangely like Jason Mraz mixed with Doug Funnie. You sure he wasn't this dude?

leprechaun.jpg

Now the itching is the worst. And i can't scratch.

Cupcake wars on food network. (Ron Pearlman voice) War. War never changes. There's always cupcakes.

[quote name='eldergamer']Now the itching is the worst. And i can't scratch.

Cupcake wars on food network. (Ron Pearlman voice) War. War never changes. There's always cupcakes.[/QUOTE]

Ice should help with the itching, too. You could probably very gently pat/dab if the itching is unbearable. The pain might be better than the itching.

[quote name='Eviltude']Stub hub is pretty solid. I get all my hockey/bball tickets from there and I believe they are an official reseller through ticketmaster. As close to legit as it can be for reselling.[/QUOTE]

I'll second Stubhub. I've never ordered from there personally, but my dad sometimes uses them for baseball tickets. Prices vary on tickets iirc, but if you're wanting masters tickets, I'm sure you'd be paying a pretty penny anyways.

Well, I just ordered my Vita along with Uncharted and UMvC3. Heres to hoping that whoever Dell uses to ship it doesn't screw up or take forever

[quote name='JJSP']Just going by the sketch, he looks strangely like Jason Mraz mixed with Doug Funnie. You sure he wasn't this dude?

leprechaun.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Lol. Nice. My sister said Ringo Starr.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Well, I just ordered my Vita along with Uncharted and UMvC3. Heres to hoping that whoever Dell uses to ship it doesn't screw up or take forever[/QUOTE]

Ya blew it, buddy.

[quote name='JStryke']I'll second Stubhub. I've never ordered from there personally, but my dad sometimes uses them for baseball tickets. Prices vary on tickets iirc, but if you're wanting masters tickets, I'm sure you'd be paying a pretty penny anyways.[/QUOTE]

Oh, the prices we were looking at were like anywhere from $800-$3000. And that's not even counting hotel rooms. (Which are likely sold out. Supposadly alot of the residents of Augusta leave town and rent out their houses the week of the Masters)

Now he's changed his mind, and will try to plan on going next year.

Last post at night. First post in the morning. I am the the most dedicated CAG.
(Or the biggest loser. Take your pick)

Game of Thrones first season is released on the 6th. I was thinking that was tomorrow, which would have been killer since I have tomorrow off. Sadly, the 6th is Tuesday...

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Well, I just ordered my Vita along with Uncharted and UMvC3. Heres to hoping that whoever Dell uses to ship it doesn't screw up or take forever[/QUOTE]Cool, about to pick up UMvC3 myself. I was going to take advantage of the B1G1 50% off at TRU to get the game, but did not see what I wanted since I had just about all other games. Might have to drive to Chesapeake/Norfolk/VA Beach area checking other TRU stores to see if Rayman is there.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']How did you buy 12 games at launch and still not have every thing you wanted?[/QUOTE]

I'm just surprised with how much money he makes that he just didn't buy everything he did want. You know, since he makes so much money and all. :lol:

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Cool, about to pick up UMvC3 myself. I was going to take advantage of the B1G1 50% off at TRU to get the game, but did not see what I wanted since I had just about all other games. Might have to drive to Chesapeake/Norfolk/VA Beach area checking other TRU stores to see if Rayman is there.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, theres one on Military Hwy in Norfolk, the one in Va Beach is by Lynhaven Mall. As for the one in Chesapeake, thats all the way out on the Chesapeake/Portsmouth border. That one I don't exactly know how to get to. Never had a reason to go to that area

[quote name='Eviltude']Casey, March 30 is $1 hotdog/free bobblehead night. Interested in a small meet and drink?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I would be down for that.

Let me talk to my uncle. He might be able to get us free tickets.

Awesome. I was going to get cheap seats with my gf and eat as many hotdogs as I can, but she can be ditched for free tickets. Let me know if that works out, if not we can make other plans. Either way, I'm getting a free fucking bobblehead.

[quote name='Eviltude']Awesome. I was going to get cheap seats with my gf and eat as many hotdogs as I can, but she can be ditched for free tickets. Let me know if that works out, if not we can make other plans. Either way, I'm getting a free fucking bobblehead.[/QUOTE]

I will give him a call next week and see what he says. I went last weekend with him and we sat on the 200 level.

No, they have it for $9!
That's right at my price point. :)
With shipping and tax it comes up to $3. That's 6-7 $ cheaper than amazon.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'll be giving my two weeks tomorrow. Should I go out like a lion or a lamb?[/QUOTE]
Depends on how much you hate it. What are you moving on to?
[quote name='eldergamer']No, they have it for $9!
That's right at my price point. :)
With shipping and tax it comes up to $3. That's 6-7 $ cheaper than amazon.[/QUOTE]
I'm happy for you. How are your nuts?

Can you play Arkham City just fine without ever having played Arkham Asylum?

Also, I have an extra coupon for Mass Effect 2 from Best Buy, if anyone is looking for a copy let me know.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Can you play Arkham City just fine without ever having played Arkham Asylum?

Also, I have an extra coupon for Mass Effect 2 from Best Buy, if anyone is looking for a copy let me know.[/QUOTE]

Yeah you should be fine. Asylum is worth playing but it won't hurt you story wise to skip it.

Hey OTT, I've never seen Memento. Worth $7 to own the 10th Anniversary on Blu (Amazon sale) or should I just watch it on Netflix when I get a chance?

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Can you play Arkham City just fine without ever having played Arkham Asylum?

Also, I have an extra coupon for Mass Effect 2 from Best Buy, if anyone is looking for a copy let me know.[/QUOTE]

Playing Asylum would help explain why Joker is sick in City, but it's not needed.

[quote name='JJSP']Hey OTT, I've never seen Memento. Worth $7 to own the 10th Anniversary on Blu (Amazon sale) or should I just watch it on Netflix when I get a chance?[/QUOTE]

Worth it to own so you get the ability to watch it forwards.

[quote name='JJSP']Hey OTT, I've never seen Memento. Worth $7 to own the 10th Anniversary on Blu (Amazon sale) or should I just watch it on Netflix when I get a chance?[/QUOTE]

All of my friends love it, but I couldn't get beyond the first 30 minutes.

:lol:

Honestly, I don't remember when we actually stopped the movie, just that I wasn't into it from the beginning and they were trying to hide their erections for it. IMO, it was choppy from the start (showed no signs of stopping) and had tried to be suspenseful but fell flat. Maybe I just didn't hit the good parts or couldn't follow as a 17 year old. I haven't tried to watch it again since.

I'm waiting for the game of the year edition for Arkham City (hopefully with all DLC included) before i pounce.

Nuts are fine. After sleeping the first day, I've graduated down from one pain pill to jock with ice strap to just jock only today. Might try just freeballin tomorrow.

I know I should probably wait until I have a job that I want to keep for at least a year, but I really want a new car. I'm thinking either a Subaru or Volvo. A manual transmission would be ideal, but since I have zero experience with one, I should probably get a clunker to burn out the clutch on first.

[quote name='Eviltude']I know I should probably wait until I have a job that I want to keep for at least a year, but I really want a new car. I'm thinking either a Subaru or Volvo. A manual transmission would be ideal, but since I have zero experience with one, I should probably get a clunker to burn out the clutch on first.[/QUOTE]
I plan to get a new car too since repairs are starting to build up on my 2003 (timing belt needs replaced, along w/ other things). I should just take care of it now, but I'm already half way on switching my license plate to VA (planning to get it inspected and register it this week).

[quote name='Eviltude']I know I should probably wait until I have a job that I want to keep for at least a year, but I really want a new car. I'm thinking either a Subaru or Volvo. A manual transmission would be ideal, but since I have zero experience with one, I should probably get a clunker to burn out the clutch on first.[/QUOTE]

This is what I did. I ended up getting a 93 BMW 325i back in December 2003 to learn on; I drove it for about 15 months before I had a couple shitty experiences in the snow (since it was RWD). I traded it towards my current car in March 2005 (I now drive a 2002 Subaru Legacy L) and am actually thinking about upgrading, if I can find the right model of Subaru to do it with. If I didn't have the dogs and wasn't worried about the lack of space, should I need it, the Subaru dealership has a slammin' Audi A4 2.0T that I would *love* to drive.

[quote name='Maklershed']Anybody play the Mass Effect 2 DLC The Arrival? If so, a) how good is it? b) Is it necessary to play it before I play ME3?[/QUOTE]

It's a long Shepard "solo" mission, for the most part. There's a "stealth" section if you do what the mission asks, there's some okay combat areas, there's one place that's almost an arena... story is decent.
For the discounted price I paid and the low expectations I had going in, I was pleasantly surprised.
And while you don't *need* to do it, necessarily, as there's no choice that seems to affect the ME3 continuity, it's still a good experience. But since ME3 is out tomorrow and you're buying day 1, I believe, unless you plan to do the Arrival DLC tonight as a appetizer, you could probably skip it like #83 says.
I'm not sure how solid the recap is at the beginning of 3 though, so you might want to go read about the arrival DLC just so you kind of know what's going on if they reference it without really cluing you in.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']This is what I did. I ended up getting a 93 BMW 325i back in December 2003 to learn on; I drove it for about 15 months before I had a couple shitty experiences in the snow (since it was RWD). I traded it towards my current car in March 2005 (I now drive a 2002 Subaru Legacy L) and am actually thinking about upgrading, if I can find the right model of Subaru to do it with. If I didn't have the dogs and wasn't worried about the lack of space, should I need it, the Subaru dealership has a slammin' Audi A4 2.0T that I would *love* to drive.[/QUOTE]

I didn't even think of looking at BMWs. I was looking more at Honda, Toyota and Volvo. Currently driving a fucking dodge intrepid, which has been hated since I got it. Might try to trade it in and pick up something before I have to switch my plates over to NC. Audis are the shit too.

Audis are shit, certainly. Well, if you want an unreliable, expensive car, then they are perfect. Otherwise I'd say to avoid them. They are as bad as VWs, and more expensive. Mind you, not personal experience, but I did have a VW GTI VR6 years ago, and that is easily the worst car I've ever owned, and my experience was far from solely mine. Audis essentially are VWs. So....

So you owned a VW and apply that experience to Audi and even state your experience with Audi isn't your own? Solid opinion.

Audis are expensive to repair, parts are practically double and the labor is usually more expensive because it's specialized... a concern, sure, but given that I have already come to terms with not buying this particular car and looking for an updated Impreza wagon instead, it's not really an issue for me.

My brother had an Audi, and it didn't last long at all. I didn't own one myself. VW builds Audis. VWs are some of the most unreliable cars available. I loved my VR6 at first, then grew to hate it with a passion. Unreliable, aggravating piece of shit.. But go for it. Get that Audi and report back in a few years. ;)

It depends on how well you maintain it, also. Regardless, I have no plans to get an Audi or a VW, but have always thought Audis looked nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back