"TheMangoKnife really hates the 'Green Bay Fudge Packers'" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']She was on top? On top of what? A Good Humor truck, trying to rip into the metal to get at the ice creamy goodness?[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Child #1: I can jump, like, 200 feet in the air!

Child #2: Then do it.

Child #1: ... I don't feel like it...

Ahh. To be 5 years-old again and lie on the Internet. It's amazing, mirite (

1278127094_gmail-missy-elliot.gif

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:bomb:

CPU fan doesn't seem to fit my new MOBO properly.[/QUOTE]

If you have a Fry's near you they probably have a deal on one. I know that lately there have been several deals on aftermarket CPU coolers.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']If you have a Fry's near you they probably have a deal on one. I know that lately there have been several deals on aftermarket CPU coolers.[/QUOTE]

I'm sick of hearing about Frys and how awesome that place is and all the deals they have.

Especially since they have a .00000000000000000000000000009% chance of opening in MN. Circus City is gone, and MN has absolutely no competition. Ultimate electronics and Micro Nerd Center doesn't count.

[quote name='2DMention']I'm sick of hearing about Frys and how awesome that place is and all the deals they have.

Especially since they have a .00000000000000000000000000009% chance of opening in MN. Circus City is gone, and MN has absolutely no competition. Ultimate electronics and Micro Nerd Center doesn't count.[/QUOTE]

Quit your bitching. I wish I had a Micro Center near me. They always have bad ass fucking deals.

[quote name='craven_fiend']'ello, OTT. How's it hanging?

Happy Birthday JFD and Mak![/QUOTE]

Thanks. I have a birthday cake on top of my head right now.

I have a Fry's and Microcenter near me. :cool: Fry's used to be good with deals, but they kinda suck now. Microcenter has a greater variety than Fry's if you're doing a computer build.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Quit your bitching. I wish I had a Micro Center near me. They always have bad ass fucking deals.[/QUOTE]

What happens if you have neither?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I have Best Buy...and uh....Wal-Mart? Yup, that's about it![/QUOTE]

That's what we've got, too.

Long day, icky weather, crappy workout, exhausted, angry, headache. At least the doctors have mostly figured out why I'm constantly sick. Too bad there's nothing that can be done to help it at this point, they just have to treat the symptoms as the come up. I wish I could drink myself to sleep like the good old days but I don't have the stomach for it anymore.

[quote name='Chika'] At least the doctors have mostly figured out why I'm constantly sick. [/QUOTE]

Is it because of Frosty? Cause I could totally see that.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Is it because of Frosty? Cause I could totally see that.[/QUOTE]

Ouch. That sounds like somehting I'd say.

So we went from MAYBE getting 1-3 inches tomorrow, to what looks like anywhere from 5-10. I think I jinxes myself. Thank god I'm off tomorrow at least and don't have to work in it.

fuck EA

Was thinking of picking up Dead Space 2 for 360 and apparently we dont get the Extraction game as opposed to the PS3 version. Now question is if the cheesemint points are worth it more than an extra game.

[quote name='TheRock88']fuck EA

Was thinking of picking up Dead Space 2 for 360 and apparently we dont get the Extraction game as opposed to the PS3 version. Now question is if the cheesemint points are worth it more than an extra game.[/QUOTE]

Do you have a Move?

Ordered Dead Space 2 on Amazon. Excited to play, even if I never finished the first.

Morning, OTT.

Working from home is teh best!!!

But poor Jesse...getting hooked on Caffeine pills. Good thing Zach is there to help!

Roads are the shittiest I've seen them yet this season. Got stuck in an intersection. Turned around and turned my meetings into skype meetings.

It's days like these I feel really bad for retail workers. If I had to be at the mall today to fold clothes...I'd freak out.

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

Working from home is teh best!!!
[/QUOTE]

The ride in this morning was horrible but now the snow has stopped for now but is due to start around 3 so I get to have some more fun on the ride home. :whee:

I tried a few matches of the Crysis 2 demo last night and I gotta say I hated it at first, but the more I played and understood its quirks the more I enjoyed it. Just gotta figure out how to trigger the killstreak rewards.

I'm actually being half way productive so far today. I think I need to stop this by playing Mass Effect 2 and not going to class.

Now I remember why Playstation Home sucks.

Played some pool and bowling yesterday and there was a bunch of juggalos trying to pick fights with other players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back