"Then one day you are w" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how the runner called in ''sick'', but he just told his godmother that works here that he was up really late last night hammering down brews at her daughter's apartment.

fucker.

[quote name='Rocko']Wow @ the idea of banning early game reviews.

I guess Cheapy wants to eradicate any slight chance that if someone wants to come and make him famous they'll see a small piracy-related comment and refrain from hiring him.[/quote]

I had that similar thought as well.

Is Cheapy going to try and get games early himself so that he can review them or something?

"Recently, some CAGs have been posting early impressions of games which were obtained via piracy. I want to poll the community to see if your fellow CAGs should be allowed to post reviews/impressions from pirated software." - CheapyD

How has he determined they were obtained via piracy?

[quote name='Wolve11']I had that similar thought as well.

Is Cheapy going to try and get games early himself so that he can review them or something?

"Recently, some CAGs have been posting early impressions of games which were obtained via piracy. I want to poll the community to see if your fellow CAGs should be allowed to post reviews/impressions from pirated software." - CheapyD

How has he determined they were obtained via piracy?[/QUOTE]

:lol: Because he probably skims through the OTT

Just like Custom Firmware on the PSP, he's applying a blanket piracy context where there isn't one.

I wonder where "You can talk about it, just no specific links or details" went.

Hey LP, go ban that guy I just reported in the free stuff thread. He is leading people to a Phishing site or something.

EDIT: It appears somebody already got him.

Piracy talk has gone on at CAG for a long time, at least it wasn't out of control and it was dealt with, but what caused the sudden act of wanting the community's feedback? For him to post a poll he really has to have some type of goal of doing so. For example he needs to think now of what he will do with the results of this poll:
A. people don't want to hear about leaked (according to cheapy "Pirated") releases so what measures can be put in place to prevent this from happening.
B. people don't mind.....so now what do I do.

It was a leading question by putting in the word "piracy" in the OP.

[quote name='darthbudge']Hey LP, go ban that guy I just reported in the free stuff thread. He is leading people to a Phishing site or something.

EDIT: It appears somebody already got him.[/quote]

Yup...didn't even see it. Wasn't me.

[quote name='manthing']G__Dammit...

The regular edition of 'Death Magnetic' doesn't have the GH3 DLC

fucking Best Buy...

:bomb:[/QUOTE]

how can this be? that website said to just order any edition via pre-order and we'd get the DLC... :bomb:

[quote name='manthing']Cause Best Buy sucks d_ck[/quote]

Why would Best Buy suck on duck? :whistle2:s

Did they at some point really say that the DLC was included on all versions?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Why would Best Buy suck on duck? :whistle2:s

Did they at some point really say that the DLC was included on all versions?[/QUOTE]

EDIT: DECEPTIVE fuckERS.

It's worded so that it doesn't say whether or not there is a "code" for downloading... but the image leaves it open to interpretation:
bbofferri0.jpg

Checking further, the 11th track for the limited edition says it's the instruction card they mention, while the regular edition says nothing of the sort.
However, the most amusing thing is that the LE doesn't save you any money or get you the tracks for GH any faster...
9.99 Death Magnetic CD + 17.99 DLC = 27.98
29.99 Death Magnetic LE CD + code...

It's cheaper to break it up if you're going to pay for it all.

I think I'll call them anyway and attempt to surgically insert my foot into their corporate ass.
The wording makes it sound as if all orders should have a card... first xxx pre-orders get it.
Otherwise, they should have said "Order the BB Exclusive Death Magnetic LE and get instructions on how to D/L the DLC."
fuckers.

Do what I do.

Take advantage of every BB fuckup to rob them blind.

My last one was the Afro Samurai Blu-Ray. Four dolla'

When they say It'll be in my hand in 60 seconds, it better be in my fucking hand in 60 seconds.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Do what I do.

My last one was the Afro Samurai Blu-Ray. Four dolla'

When they say It'll be in my hand in 60 seconds, it better be in my fucking hand in 60 seconds.[/quote]

I wish that happened at my Best Buy...they have the button with the light but I've never seen it on. I hate doing in-store pick up there, it usually takes me 15min to get my stuff. It's faster for me to walk in, grab it, and go to the register to pay for it.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I wish that happened at my Best Buy...they have the button with the light but I've never seen it on. I hate doing in-store pick up there, it usually takes me 15min to get my stuff. It's faster for me to walk in, grab it, and go to the register to pay for it.[/QUOTE]

Need to start enforcing that giftcard rule or whatever it is. I should've done that the last time I did in-store pickup... :bomb:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']When did you turn into misterjumbo?

Did you call them and hand out an ass reaming?[/quote]

Not yet, as I'm still at work. But people in the Deals forum said they didn't get shit with the regular edition

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Why would Best Buy suck on duck? :whistle2:s

Did they at some point really say that the DLC was included on all versions?[/quote]

Hopefully to catch Salmonella poisoning and die...

They worded the preorder website to make it appear any of those 3 versions would get the DLC, as Icy showed.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Do what I do.

[/quote]

Oh I usually do. Like the last time they had their HUGS games clearance, I pre-bought what I wanted, then they PG'd me $175 back, amongst other things

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']What are you powering? The Death Star?

Unless you need to power an SLI setup you don't need to pay that much.[/quote]

I want to get a GeForce 8800GT(S) and they require 400W of power...should I just go for a 500W one?

EDIT: Its 350W...What's SLI mode?

EDIT2: What is NVIDIA SLI Technology?

NVIDIA SLI technology is a revolutionary platform innovation that allows you to intelligently scale graphics performance by combining multiple NVIDIA graphics solutions in a single system with an NVIDIA nForce SLI media and communications processor (MCP).

Speaking of the Death Star, I'm watching Star Wars for the first time in one of my classes. :x

I've never really found them interesting enough to bother watching.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I want to get a GeForce 8800GT(S) and they require 400W of power...should I just go for a 500W one?

EDIT: Its 350W...What's SLI mode?[/QUOTE]

You'll be fine with a good quality 350-400 watt PSU. Look at the reviews on newegg in the $30-$40 range and you'll be fine. Make sure it has sata connections.

If you want to pay a little extra get this for $40 shipped.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817182064

If you want to go on the cheap you cna find a bunch of four star rated power supplies for 20 Ar and with free shipping.

The only way you would need more is if you have an sli setup with two graphics cards.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']You'll be fine with a good quality 350-400 watt PSU. Look at the reviews on newegg in the $30-$40 range and you'll be fine. Make sure it has sata connections.[/quote]

Nice...thanks. I was looking at the specs for SLI.

EDIT: Looks like the Dell is equipped with 300W so I guess I'll look for a 400W next payday or so.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']WRONG. Black people like purple stuff.

[/QUOTE]

Blacks WEAR purple stuff. And Lime green. And bright yellow.

They DRINK anything that ENDS in drink. :nottalking:
"Grade DRINK"
"Pineapple DRINK"
"Fruit DRINK"
etc

Well later OTT. Not sure if I am gonna spend the weekend at my grandma's house or not, but I packed up my laptop and 360 just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back