"Then one day you are w" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']Hush the ____ up, JohnnyFoxDarko.

cod4_wubb.jpg

Only dude other than corrosivefrost that's worse than wubb.[/quote]

:lol:

I think my COD4 ratio is at .8x, and I just run around like an idiot on the maps...

Ask Mak, he's seen the way I roll...

Hey CK64 ... if I were to build a computer, what would be the hardest part of assembling it? And no soldering is required right? Most of the stuff snaps right into place in the case?

[quote name='manthing']
Ask Mak, he's seen the way I roll...[/quote]

I like how my ratio is too high for me to appear in that list. :cool:

[quote name='dcfox']beta homepage?

[/quote]

You best not post impressions before it's released foxxxy...

Not unless you got a reciept...

:nottalking:

-------------------------

On that note:

Are we allowed to talk about the Red Faction Guerilla demo anymore? Or what about the upcoming COD5 beta?

:whistle2:k

[quote name='Rocko']Mak, I'll play COD. Like 5 minutes?[/quote]

Sweet. I'll fire it up. Anyone else feel like joining .. manthing/temp/brown/mojombo?

[quote name='Maklershed']Sweet. I'll fire it up. Anyone else feel like joining .. manthing/temp/brown/mojombo?[/quote]

Still at work...

:whistle2:(

[quote name='manthing']You best not post impressions before it's released foxxxy...

Not unless you got a reciept...

:nottalking:
[/quote]
Receipt for a beta key? I'll get right on that :lol:

Well, looks like Pokemon Platinum has the same story and same graphics as D/P, at least in the beginning of the game. The music is different, though, I think.

I'll have to check out Serebii for a list of official changes, I can't get very far in this Japanese early release copy I won. :/

[quote name='Rocko']Well, looks like Pokemon Platinum has the same story and same graphics as D/P, at least in the beginning of the game. The music is different, though, I think.

I'll have to check out Serebii for a list of official changes, I can't get very far in this Japanese early release copy I won. :/[/quote]

Link to contest or you just confirmed your a pirate... ;)

Hardest part of building a PC, is just praying that everything works.

If something doesn't work, you have to be able to identify what's the component that isn't functioning.

I wish that damn official 360 network adapter wasn't so damn expensive :(

My cheap $20 one is awesome and works well, but I realize once I get a PS3.. I don't have anymore room on my power strip to put it.. :wall:

[quote name='lilboo']I wish that damn official 360 network adapter wasn't so damn expensive :(

My cheap $20 one is awesome and works well, but I realize once I get a PS3.. I don't have anymore room on my power strip to put it.. :wall:[/QUOTE]
Get another power strip vs. expensive network adapter.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

[quote name='crystalklear64']Get another power strip vs. expensive network adapter.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm[/QUOTE]

Yes but a bigger one would end up costing like $60ish or so (for a good one, imo)..or $20 more I could get an adapter. Oh well :shrug: I'll think of something.

CK, any recommendations on power strips? :whistle2:k

[quote name='tiredfornow']Disaster:Day of Crisis

The video FunkyTanuki posted.[/quote]
It does look pretty cool. I can't believe it's actually coming out soon.

[quote name='mr ryles']it's like $2...[/quote]
Try $9.50 per ticket, plus a $5 fee for ordering online for each ticket, and a $3 building use fee for each ticket.

Two $40 Weezer tickets ended up costing $109.50. :bomb:

[quote name='crystalklear64']I think you're going to be just fine with stock, but if maybe you'll catch the bug..

I know I'd do it.[/quote]

Would the difference be that noticeable?

[quote name='lilboo']Yes but a bigger one would end up costing like $60ish or so (for a good one, imo)..or $20 more I could get an adapter. Oh well :shrug: I'll think of something.

CK, any recommendations on power strips? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
A good one? Hell if I know, I use the cheapest shit I can find that has a fuse in it.
Walmart.

[quote name='crystalklear64']A good one? Hell if I know, I use the cheapest shit I can find that has a fuse in it.
Walmart.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Would the difference be that noticeable?[/QUOTE]
It would give me extra points in 3D mark.

But if you mean like.. will your games run faster or something.. no.

I'd do it just because I could, and it'd piss me off to think I could be getting more out of something, even if that more is functionally worthless.

[quote name='crystalklear64']It would give me extra points in 3D mark.

I'd do it just because I could, and it'd piss me off to think I could be getting more out of something, even if that more is functionally worthless.[/quote]
Doesn't overclocking wear out the components faster?

[quote name='crystalklear64']It would give me extra points in 3D mark.

I'd do it just because I could, and it'd piss me off to think I could be getting more out of something, even if that more is functionally worthless.[/quote]

I'll pass...I don't know too much about PC's...I'd be scared to fuck it up.

[quote name='dcfox']Doesn't overclocking wear out the components faster?[/QUOTE]
Yes.

So now it'll only last 14 years vs. 15, damn.

If you crank the hell out of everything and up the voltage to ridiculous amounts so your heat is constantly 100c or something, I guess you could burn out your parts..

But a good overclock takes this into account. You go as high as you can to a reasonable extent.

[quote name='Mojimbo']

Why not?

[IMG]

:-|[/QUOTE]
Ahahaha.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Ticketmaster fees fucking suck. :bomb:[/QUOTE]
Tell me about it. I had to pay 20% on the last ticket I bought. :-|

[quote name='mr ryles']it's like $2...[/QUOTE]

When was the last time you got tickets from them?

Sweet. Did gaminglagoon for an hour 2 days ago and now have 10 points. Plus like.. 15 waiting to be approved.

But hey, 10$ for an hour ain't bad when all I did was sit on my ass and click autofill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back