"Then one day you are w" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='PlumeNoir']"Yeah, throw in a 20k/yr increase in pay and I'll do a phone interview tomorrow."

Without hesitation, a phone interview was scheduled for tomorrow.

I should be arrogant more often.[/QUOTE]

I know i posted this before but i need to post it again for you ;)

over a year ago (2/07) i put in a resume with this community health group, right? never heard anything back except for the form email saying they received my email and were reviewing it. fast forward to now. i get an email from them saying that they had my resume on file and that they tried calling me to interview for this new position but my phone number was no longer active so they emailed me to see if i was still interested in interviewing for the job. *crosses fingers*

[quote name='Chika']I know i posted this before but i need to post it again for you ;)

over a year ago (2/07) i put in a resume with this community health group, right? never heard anything back except for the form email saying they received my email and were reviewing it. fast forward to now. i get an email from them saying that they had my resume on file and that they tried calling me to interview for this new position but my phone number was no longer active so they emailed me to see if i was still interested in interviewing for the job. *crosses fingers*[/quote]

Woohoo! Yeah, I missed that. Good luck!!! :bouncy:

Just setup my PC...tried downloding Bittorrent and it didn't work. It acts as if it downloads and it doesn't display the file, I tried Utorrent and same thing. I just installed other things such as Firefox and iTunes...any ideas?

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Woohoo! Yeah, I missed that. Good luck!!! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

thanks! i'm thinking that if they kept my resume for this long and they put that much effort into getting in touch with me, they must be pretty interested.

[quote name='Maklershed']Manthing is bubbling hot. He's so angry he can't talk.[/QUOTE]

I almost wish I was listening, but I need to finish my fucking math homework. :bomb:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Just setup my PC...tried downloding Bittorrent and it didn't work. It acts as if it downloads and it doesn't display the file, I tried Utorrent and same thing. I just installed other things such as Firefox and iTunes...any ideas?[/quote]
You can't find the file you downloaded?

[quote name='Chika']thanks! i'm thinking that if they kept my resume for this long and they put that much effort into getting in touch with me, they must be pretty interested.[/quote]

That's my thinking!

Oddly enough, I've had something similar. Over three years ago, I interviewed at a company, and the interview did not go well. (I had a bad flu, there was a snowstorm and I ended up getting lost finding the place.) Last week, I got an email from them about new openings - it was the first time I heard from them since the post intevriew "position has been filled" talk. Thing was, none of their positions interested me.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']That's my thinking!

Oddly enough, I've had something similar. Over three years ago, I interviewed at a company, and the interview did not go well. (I had a bad flu, there was a snowstorm and I ended up getting lost finding the place.) Last week, I got an email from them about new openings - it was the first time I heard from them since the post intevriew "position has been filled" talk. Thing was, none of their positions interested me.[/QUOTE]

this position is for a community educator in the field of drug and alcohol abuse prevention. yes, really.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, somebody send me the audio when its over. :lol:

I can't believe manthing is a grown ass man and knows he's doing wrong. :cool:

[quote name='Chika']this position is for a community educator in the field of drug and alcohol abuse prevention. yes, really.[/quote]

That is actually really cool!

[quote name='tiredfornow']
I can't believe manthing is a grown ass man and knows he's doing wrong. :cool:[/quote]

"fuck that man! I got a local connect! I got a local connect! You can't prove I'm doing something wrong! Maybe I am and maybe I ain't! Dude I don't even know where I am right now!"

[quote name='PlumeNoir']That is actually really cool![/QUOTE]

considering i expertly abuse alcohol on a regular basis....:lol:

"you wanna know what's too drunk to drive? THIS is too drunk to drive"

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back