"Then one day you are w" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']What is it?[/quote]

9 songs and the last one is some fucking ridiculous death metal song. I'm kinda tired of trying, but I don't wanna abandon after so many songs. :[

[quote name='dcfox']You were on Kitchen Nightmares? :shock:[/QUOTE]

uhh we were watching the episode of kitchen nightmares with dee snyder.

[quote name='tiredfornow']9 songs and the last one is some fucking ridiculous death metal song. I'm kinda tired of trying, but I don't wanna abandon after so many songs. :[[/QUOTE]

live and let learn.

[quote name='Chika']uhh we were watching the episode of kitchen nightmares with dee snyder.[/quote]
Ohh okay. That would have been awesome if you were. I know they said that restaurant was in New York. That's why I thought you might have been one of the diners.

[quote name='dcfox']Ohh okay. That would have been awesome if you were. I know they said that restaurant was in New York. That's why I thought you might have been one of the diners.[/QUOTE]

that place is like 3-ish hours from here. it's on lawn-guy-lin. not too far from CAG headquarters, if i'm not mistaken. (maybe a half hour?)

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I'm never listening to a CAGcast again.[/QUOTE]
That wasn't even a "real" cagcast. It was some weird thing where all people do is call in.

I can't really say I ever listened to a CAGCast, but now I know I never will. I can't stand listening to Wombat.....Do they at least clean up the audio when they release it?

This segment was fairly funny though.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Thank you captain obvious. I was spouting the Republican parties lies as a means to bust on Liquid and his conservative values.

Alaska recieves more federal funding per capita than any other state. That is why it was meant as a joke. He always bitches about gum't spending.[/QUOTE]

It's pretty funny how you think I'm republican.

The whole idea of that poll is laughable.

"Should people be allowed to post early reviews*?

*Anybody who posts an early review is a dirty pirate."

Good-Bye, Texas!

t1home.ike.sat.cnn.jpg

[quote name='manthing']Cheapy STILL never answered the 300 situation...[/QUOTE]

I think he did..... or else you're not getting the message very clear.

[quote name='Liquid 2']It's pretty funny how you think I'm republican.[/QUOTE]

I know you always say that, but who are you voting for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back