Things that annoy you xD

I get annoyed with rats. I really cannot do things normally when i see one around my kitchen. I do not know why but i just cant get comfortable about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
New York transit.  Now, this is probably because I grew up/live in a small-town area but anytime I have to deal with New York public transit its awful.  I stayed about 40 minutes outside NYC in September for a friend's birthday and when we all met up to go into the city we kept running into issues with the turnstiles and trains.

I get annoyed with rats. I really cannot do things normally when i see one around my kitchen. I do not know why but i just cant get comfortable about it.
Especially when one sneaks into the oven unnoticed and I go to make a pizza. Damn thing tastes like sewage barf and it's difficult to finish. It annoys the shit out of me. But my daughter doesn't seem to mind it.

Having a certain person pretty much watch your every move and find mistakes. That and getting the feeling that you are the only person in the world they do that to.

People that drive the wrong way down a one way lane in a parking lot.  I'm sorry, its not hard to notice that the parking spaces are slanted in a different direction than the way you are going.  Not to mention lost count of how many near accidents those assholes cause

Having a certain person pretty much watch your every move and find mistakes. That and getting the feeling that you are the only person in the world they do that to.
Mostly because they want to distract you from seeing how mistake filled their lives are. It's a personality disorder that they will never confess to or get help for unless someone higher up calls them out on it.

People that drive the wrong way down a one way lane in a parking lot. I'm sorry, its not hard to notice that the parking spaces are slanted in a different direction than the way you are going. Not to mention lost count of how many near accidents those assholes cause
That happens a LOT in a Kmart parking lot.

- I'll say it: slow drivers. I'm not a maniac driver but I utterly loathe people that can't even go the speed limit. It's bad enough we are still going by speed limits that were established in the 30s but now cars are much more safer, reliable, and able but some still snail their way around in places where the limit should be higher.

- Stop signs where yield signs should be. If you've ever drove on some interstates you may have come across these areas at times where they put a fucking stop sign at the end of a acceleration ramp. We had one around here for awhile that they finally switched to a yield sign after about the seventh wreck in a year. I guess the morons downstate didn't realize it's not a great idea to have people sitting at a stop when the point of the lane is to gather speed so you're stopped while everyone behind you in a single lane is flooring it, downhill I might add.

- People that pull out in front of you. People, I cannot stress this enough - just because you have enough time to pull out in front of a person does not mean you have a right to do it. You may have enough time  to pull out in front of me but you do not have the speed to keep the distance since you are just pulling out which means the person behind you is going to have to slam their brakes to avoid a collision because your dumb ass just pulled out onto the road. It's even worse when the area is a 50MPH+ area and some yokel pulls out at thinking there's plenty of distance between you. One car is doing 50+ and you're pulling out at 10-15, yeah, smart move. It kills me as some are just ignorant while others intentionally do it as they know or figure the person will want to avoid a collision even though they're instigating.

- People that are rude to employees, no matter what setting they're in. Retail, fast food, education, etc. It really dates back to preschool where you're taught to treat others the way you'd like to be treated. This is especially prevalent in the retail field where people treat workers like they're trash and think anyone that works in that line of work is an idiot.

- People that don't return shopping carts. Pure laziness. Don't give me some sorry ass excuse that they employ people for that either. Those people are employed to clear the lot's cart corrals, not be your nanny and do something that you, as an adult, should do. Common courtesy people...

- People that use the word "yo" at the end of every sentence. We're not in the early 90s South Central and you are not Jesse Pinkman so knock it off. It's not cute nor amusing. I'm not referring to someone saying it once or twice out of the blue, but the people that treat that word like a damn period for every sentence they spit out.

- "Ultimate" editions of movies being released months or years later with the sole purpose of double dipping since it's usually the version you should have got to begin with but the studios intentionally withold extras for this very reason. Same can be said for about 90% of video game DLC too.

- The tired expression that someting is your opinion. I hate to break it to you but an opinion can be wrong. It's still your opinion but it can be a false one. Easiest way to descibe this you and a friend walk into an empty room. The room is painted white but your friend say in his opinion it's red. Factually he is wrong and therefore his opinion is wrong due to sheer stupidity. In most cases opinions are definitely subjective but there are plenty of things that one cannot sputter his opinion about and hide behind this expression.

bread's done
Back