This is the OTT, and LinkinPrime is an Ignorant Man-Child

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never even seen the CE version of S12 at Target. Stores here just have the regular one, shitty new packaging and all.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Idiot wants to waste money[/QUOTE]

Motherfucker for what?

You already own an iPhone, the keyboard on that thing is trash, Android isn't as nice as the iPhone OS, Android has a ridiculous restriction on apps that only allows them to run a phone's ROM of which the Droid only has 256MB available for installing apps.

The Droid isn't as good as the iPhone. Plus Verizon's plans cost just as much as AT&T plans.

fuck, I think the video out o my PS3 is dying! My colors skew either purple/magenta or green after about an hour. It did this intermittently several months back with a few :br: but now it's doing it with games after it's been on for and hour or so.

I have a Dell Vostro 1400 and I know nothing about computers, but I was wondering if it's a good idea to upgrade from XP Home Edition to Windows 7?

Can we play a game where we guess JFD's $$$$$$ry?
1 is 'Bullitt' and 10 is even lilboo is embarassed.

Ok, he's a college boy now, so:
Eleventeen

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'd only buy Gex if everybody else paid me a dollar for it. Those games don't age well at all. Is it still possible to get in on that group you guys have? Did prmononoke ever pay? I'll buy a card tomorrow if he hasn't.[/QUOTE]

Go ahead and take the spot.

[quote name='rabbitt']In case you guys don't know what to pitch in and get me for Christmas, I'd happily accept this:

Kurosawasetstill.jpg

http://www.criterion.com/boxsets/678[/QUOTE]

Holy shit. That needs a Blu-Ray release.

This WalMart Xbox deal is going to be both a debacle and a spectacle. I can't wait to see what goes down on the boards, not only here but also at SlickDeals when people get there at 830 and can't believe they didn't get one. Or when someone tries to buy multiples.

No. I waited in like for a few hours, they came out and gave us tickets for how many systems they had and then told us to come back and pick it up later.

[quote name='JimmieMac']This WalMart Xbox deal is going to be both a debacle and a spectacle. I can't wait to see what goes down on the boards, not only here but also at SlickDeals when people get there at 830 and can't believe they didn't get one. Or when someone tries to buy multiples.[/QUOTE]

I wish they would have live Wal-Mart video feeds, like metro traffic cameras, I would totally watch that shit.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I wish they would have live Wal-Mart video feeds, like metro traffic cameras, I would totally watch that shit.[/QUOTE]

Too bad Wal-Mart doesn't allow video cameras in the store.

Though I might go past one tomorrow just to record the lines.

:whistle2:k

Borderlands is fun, and I assume it will only get more fun from here. I played for the last hour and a half solo. Can't wait to get some people together and play later tonight.

[quote name='Eviltude']Borderlands is fun, and I assume it will only get more fun from here. I played for the last hour and a half solo. Can't wait to get some people together and play later tonight.[/QUOTE]

Do you like how the bosses you beat respawn?

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Stop paying attention to this stupid fuck.

This is how it works:

Stop giving him attention.

He starts acting worse in order to regain the attention.

Casey bans him for being a moron.[/QUOTE]

I am glad everyone knows my role on the boards. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back