This is the OTT, and LinkinPrime is an Ignorant Man-Child

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']WHAT!?

You're not a fan of Modern Warfare?[/QUOTE]

Oh, come on...I was joking.

[quote name='Mojimbo']:whistle2:|

Yeah, you should probably stick to Dungeons and Dragons garbage and games where the cars drive themselves.[/QUOTE]

Because Modern Warfare is seriz bizness...amirite?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I did sense sarcasm, but I wasn't sure :lol:[/QUOTE]

It's OK, LP. Here, stare at this:

olivia-munn-leia-02.jpg

That's pretty cool how Joystiq steals half their stories from GAF threads and then posts video of pirated content, which they directly profit off of, after they go on their diatribes against piracy. Piece of shit bloggers.

That's why I told him. ;)

That's why Ghost sounds familiar in the MW2 vids. The guy who did the voice of Gaz in MW does his voice.

[quote name='rabbitt']I know. :( @ never owning it, though.[/QUOTE]

I want to know more about the transfers. Is it the 2-disc Seven Samurai, or the old one? Is it the new transfers of Yojimbo and Sanjuro? Is there a link to people talking about that?

[quote name='Trakan']That's why I told him. ;)

That's why Ghost sounds familiar in the MW2 vids. The guy who did the voice of Gaz in MW does his voice.[/QUOTE]

I knew it.

TFN, I took a microcomputer applications class with some guy named Sam Sung.
It was the easiest shit ever. Once we were done with our stuff he'd let us go or just stay there to finish homework for other classes.

:lol:

This chick on the New Mexico State soccer team just beat the shit out of half of BYU's team. That shit is worth looking at if you haven't seen in on tv yet.

Yeah, I wish I had taken him instead. This year, his class is online and you just have to submit everything instead of coming here for 6 hours. The dude never lets us go early.

[quote name='Eviltude']:lol:

This chick on the New Mexico State soccer team just beat the shit out of half of BYU's team. That shit is worth looking at if you haven't seen in on tv yet.[/QUOTE]

Do you have a link?

I hate professors that are anal about "their time". Hell, my physics professor was out today and the TA's were acting like they ran the show, even though they couldn't solve one homework problem between the 3 of them in 20 minutes.

Poor mormon girls. :0(

I didn't watch it with audio, why did they let it go on for so long? :lol:

---

What time are you guys going to line up at Wal-Mart tomorrow? I think I read that they're going to offer it online too, anyone know if that's true?

I still don't know if I'm going to go, jimbo. I'm not banned--yet--and I don't know how I can convince my wife that I need another box for just live. I may show up around 7:30 just to see if anyone is there.

[quote name='JolietJake']Damn, who knew that women's soccer was so dangerous.:lol:[/QUOTE]

moar like sock-her, amirite?

[quote name='Trakan']zoo, I don't know if you saw, but I think Wal-Mart is giving away a $20 GC when you buy MW2 there.[/QUOTE]

zoo... buy... does not compute. :error:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']hey, 83, look for a #13 non-head simpsons season 12 for me while you're at target. :)[/QUOTE]

LOL, I actually remember you asked so I did look. Sorry, they had nothing other than heads. Worst DVD box...EVER!

I guess my target must have gotten confused then, because the last one they had left was a non-head copy. That or they ran out of the heads and decided to put the normal one sup too.

You guys do know that target does rain checks on this stuff, right? Should be a ticket you can take to the register for the rain check.

To: Mrs. Number83
Subject: Wal-Mart

Hey Sweets! Remember, you have to be at Wal-Mart by 8:00 am to pick me up an XBOX 360 Arcade w/ $100 gift card tomorrow.

REPLY:

To: Number83
RE: Wal-mart
_______

Bite me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back