This OTT is sponsored by Dodge

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']This house?[/quote]

Currently living with my parents. I was due out in December, pending my brother and his wife moving out of their house but they're still dilly dallying and haven't left yet.

I came very close to spitting out beer all over my keyboard. I was taking a gulp right as I read this ....

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I'm glad to see the OP can remove some tags manually. I saw one which I felt was inappropriate in my Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm thread which said "game everyone hates".[/quote]

:lol:

(sorry TMK)

[quote name='Maklershed']I came very close to spitting out beer all over my keyboard. I was taking a gulp right as I read this ....

(sorry TMK)[/quote]

TMK can't handle the troof.

[quote name='zewone']I can see Brak has been busy correctly tagging the latest GGT. :lol:[/QUOTE]
:cool:

:drool:
DSC04201.JPG
DSC04206.JPG

It's a video game.
Role Playing GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Yeah, it's a pretty simple design. I can make that shirt myself, if I do, I probably won't be using yellow.

Journey, definitely.

I'm going to Preorder Persona 4 sometime. Probably keep it sealed for some undetermined amount of time like P3FES.

[quote name='zewone']It's a video game.
Role Playing GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Yeah, it's a pretty simple design. I can make that shirt myself, if I do, I probably won't be using yellow.[/quote]

Oh...well...that kind of saps the fun out of things.

[quote name='manthing']:rofl:

Gotta love the GGT's hive mind...

One $$$$$$ hating on Bioshock, then the rest echo him...

:roll:[/QUOTE]

That's really know different on what happens here, actually :lol: Not about video games, just basically everything else.

[quote name='manthing']:rofl:

Gotta love the GGT's hive mind...

One $$$$$$ hating on Bioshock, then the rest echo him...

:roll:[/quote]
The more I think about it the more it seems like I really belong in the GGT. I was just hating on Bioshock not to long ago in here.

[quote name='lordwow']Journey DLC needs to happen.[/quote]

^this

Separate Ways, Wheel in the Sky, Don't Stop Believin, Ask the Lonely, Who's Cryin Now...

What they really need to make is 'Ballad Hero' :drool:

[quote name='lilboo']That's really know different on what happens here, actually :lol: Not about video games, just basically everything else.[/quote]

That's not true...

If it was like that here, we'd all have to shower again after getting manjooce on our chins...

[quote name='manthing']^this

Separate Ways, Wheel in the Sky, Don't Stop Believin, Ask the Lonely, Who's Cryin Now...

What they really need to make is 'Ballad Hero' :drool:[/QUOTE]

I would want Faithfully just to hear the poor singers try to do it.

[quote name='dcfox']The more I think about it the more it seems like I really belong in the GGT. I was just hating on Bioshock not to long ago in here.[/QUOTE]

That'd be pretty badass. You'd fit right in with your alternative opinions.

[quote name='lordwow']You should just proclaim the triple as the greatest console of all time and you'll fit right in dcfox.[/QUOTE]

But remember, you have to be either an outcast from the OTT, or talk trash about the OTT

[quote name='anomynous']But remember, you have to be either an outcast from the OTT, or talk trash about the OTT[/QUOTE]

It takes a lot to become an outcast from the OTT.
I mean, you're still around :cool:

[quote name='lordwow']It takes a lot to become an outcast from the OTT.
I mean, you're still around :cool:
[/QUOTE]

ohsnap.gif

The RB2 set list is too awesome...

I havent played a guitar game since GH3...because well...it sucked. So fucken corny.

I dunno about Rock Band though, Cant sing worth shit, I only played on medium on GH and I dont know how the drums work. Also, I got enough shit in my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back