This OTT is sponsored by Dodge

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was fun while it lasted.

I've got a copy of Ikaruga on GC, Liquid. I like it a lot, but can never get past the third level. I guess since I maxed out at 1,000 points I'll get something else.

Shit, I'm unsure. I honestly favor Nadal at this point... he's been absolutely rock solid the entire tournament, and I'm sure he'll put up a good fight. Federer hasn't been against much the entire tournament really.

I think I beat the third level in coop with a friend, but we couldn't get farther than that. The game is nuts.

I'll watch Last Life in the Universe tomorrow night, by the way.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Just saw Wall-E. Definately a good movie. I really didn't expect that from a Pixar film.[/quote]Me too. The wife and I caught the late show. Very very good film.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I think I beat the third level in coop with a friend, but we couldn't get farther than that. The game is nuts.

I'll watch Last Life in the Universe tomorrow night, by the way.[/QUOTE]

Alright, coo. You said your friend recommended it to you too, right? I'm surprised someone else has even heard of it.

Woah. Lanzarluna lives where most of my family lives, and where I visit somewhat frequently... [quote name='PlumeNoir']...just out of curiosity, has anyone tried redeeming their codes yet?

Mine seem to be invalid. :([/quote] Don't use xbox.com, use the other website.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PlumeNoir']...just out of curiosity, has anyone tried redeeming their codes yet?

Mine seem to be invalid. :([/quote]
My 5000 points say they work just fine. Are you entering them at xbox.com or points.microsoft.com?

[quote name='rabbitt']Alright, coo. You said your friend recommended it to you too, right? I'm surprised someone else has even heard of it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. We were discussing films last night, and I asked him to shoot me some recommendations, and that was the first one he told me about. He gave me a bit of background on it, and described it as "a story of two people sharing the same space at the same time," which I found pretty intriguing, as it's not a way you would describe a normal movie at all.

[quote name='Moxio']http://points.microsoft.com

Make sure you use IE so you can paste the entire code at once.[/quote]

Thanks, Mox. Xbox.com says they're invalid, but that worked.

My IE doesn't allow me to enter the whole thing at once. As long as i can enter any, I'm happy.

Nevermind - I'm an idiot. Not only did I not notice that the email said points.microsoft.com, I se ehow it'll paste the whole thing at once.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Yeah. We were discussing films last night, and I asked him to shoot me some recommendations, and that was the first one he told me about. He gave me a bit of background on it, and described it as "a story of two people sharing the same space at the same time," which I found pretty intriguing, as it's not a way you would describe a normal movie at all.[/QUOTE]

Huh, he described it a lot better than I could. Thinking back, that's pretty accurate. There's some really good lighting and film shots in the movie.

Well, I've had enough adventure for today. /zzz...

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Hey Liquid, do you know of any good documentation on making a gamer XP using nLite?[/QUOTE]

Nope, sorry. You might want to check nLite's forums.

I blame the babies that got IW to knock down the encounter rate on them from 2:1 to 1:1.

Dang, I hope these codes are still valid tomorrow morning.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Well that was great. Played a bunch of rounds and the new maps didn't come up even once.[/QUOTE]

:grouphug:

At least we heard a crazy canadian.

Is it doable to 200/200 Commando 3?

Gimme some codes, Mojimbo.

Bitch. :cool:

Roogoo is sick.

I never want to speak of Sealife Safari again.

[quote name='seanr1221']Definitely.[/QUOTE]
Good to hear.

I hate games with odd number chelli-cheesemints.

And I just bought it, Sean. We can play whenever.

[quote name='seanr1221']Definitely.[/quote]

Sean is right. I just need to run through it once more on Easy to try and find all the prisoners.

Also I beat Gears PC on Insane.:cool: Now I just need the Dom cheeses and Clusterluck and I think I can call it a day on that one (I might run some PC matches of Gears, but I doubt I will get any of those achievements).

[quote name='Brak']Good to hear.

I hate games with odd number chelli-cheesemints.[/QUOTE]I would lose my mind if my gamerscore were ever not a multiple of 5.

Dammit, Casey. Why didn't you wait for your boy? Bayxter.
[quote name='Liquid 2']I would lose my mind if my gamerscore were ever not a multiple of 5.[/QUOTE]
Mine was for a long time, and I had to scour all of my XBLA games to find doable chelli-cheesemints that would fix the oddness.

[quote name='Brak']Dammit, Casey. Why didn't you wait for your boy? Bayxter.

Mine was for a long time, and I had to scour all of my XBLA games to find doable chelli-cheesemints that would fix the oddness.[/quote]

I have no problem running through that shit again with you Bayxter. Trak and I decided to play earlier and we ran through the campaign. His shit fucked up on him again so he quit playing and I didn't.

I only got 1400 points.

Still, a pleasant surprise.

My friend and I beat the Endless Setlist on Expert today. 58 songs, and it took about 4.5 hours. Good, long, somewhat difficult times. We failed "Green Grass and High Tides" once, at 97%. That was a bit irritating.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Nice, that nasty white box around avatars is gone.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but it seems that PNGs are screwing up for me... they always give me a shitty white background. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back