This OTT is sponsored by Dodge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clue.jpg

[quote name='Trakan']Glad you made up your mind.

[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Yeah I had to choose between three, then I had to choose between what side they were on.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I wonder if the icon you get for that only applies to the instrument you beat it on.[/quote]

Yeah, the bass and guitar icons for my band are now platinum colored. Drums and vocals aren't. (I'm assuming that is what you meant).

Dang, I wonder if the guitar icons are interchangeable at least. They show up when you play online with that character too BTW.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Dang, I wonder if the guitar icons are interchangeable at least. They show up when you play online with that character too BTW.[/quote]

Probably not, since they are different icons.

Maybe, though. I guess I'll have to play online soon to find out.

If anyone needs the Riding on Coattails achievement, I believe that playing with/against me will get you that.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Idiots. Didn't they learn anything from last time?

Early adopters are chumps.[/quote]

But if you dont have an Iphone, you're not cool. :roll:

[quote name='TheRock88']But if you dont have an Iphone, you're not cool. :roll:[/quote]

My phone makes phone calls. That's about as cool as I need to be.

I feel like dallow on Friday night... minus the Pakistani tranny and minus the balls flying at my face in the middle of the street.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']::wonders if Temp was serious about Pocketbike Racer. Plume played the hell out of that and actually enjoys the game...[/quote]

Serious. I love it, but nobody will play it with me. :(

Same with Mortal Kombat. I've been asking for a year now.

Note for self, for work:

LOAD AT40 ON FM.

P.S. I think I cut off a small mole while I was shaving.

Can't stop bleeding...

[quote name='TheRock88']Thats right, I aint no Jimbo.

:cool:[/QUOTE][quote name='TheRock88']But if you dont have an Iphone, you're not cool. :roll:[/QUOTE]You fucking stink. :cool:

Morning OTT. Just redeemed my MS points. :cool:

Unfortunately I was only able to get about 1,000 due to that site crashing my computer three times in a row and me just giving up.

Morning OTT.

:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

I only was able to get 5,000 points and I gave 800 away. So the total for me is 4,200 which is good, but I wanted at least 10k.

I only got 100 points. :'[

I had to leave my apartment, for a bit... and by the time I got home, the fun was over.

Oh, well. I actually needed 100 points, so I could buy the Mass Effect expansion.

[quote name='Maklershed']You should give some to me It-wont-budge, so I can get the Penny Arcade game. :)[/quote]

Hmm, you need 600 more points?

Wait a little, a friend said he got like 20k+ points and he might give me some. If he does, I will shoot you some.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Dang, I was hoping Hancock would flop.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back