This OTT is sponsored by Dodge

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='joe2187']Dont do it TMK, Halo 3 is a trap, It'll draw you in with all the shiney and then beat you to death at how mediocre it really is.[/QUOTE]I enjoyed what I played when my friend brought it over. I want to buy the game sometime, just haven't decided when I should buy. I did complete the first Halo.

[quote name='Mojimbo']:rofl:

[quote name='The Mana Knight']

You live near Pittsburgh (4 hours away)?? Hmm, I'm only like 5.5 hours away from there. Been there a few times.[/quote]

Yep. Head due east for about 4 hours and you'll get to me.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Meditate kids![/quote]

Focus on your chi!

(do you mean to say salame in your profile)

salame2om7.jpg

Lets go into the light until we meet again .. that's what the Corinians say again and again. Learning knowledge is power. Just like a sacred flower.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'm not going to the flea market anymore. It's the same people selling the same overpriced junk every time.[/quote]

The flea market near me is ridiculous as well. The first time I went and saw the video game table in the distance I got all giddy cause I was expecting awesome deals out the wazoo. Little did I realize the meth heads selling them are bitshit insane. They're selling used xbox 1 games for full retail price from when the xbox 1 was still around. So I'm talking about a USED copy of shit like Power Drome Racing for $49.99. I can't imagine who buys games there.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'm not going to the flea market anymore. It's the same people selling the same overpriced junk every time.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much. All of the cool kids use eBay and Craig's List nowadays.

Flea Markets down here are interesting. It is exactly like going to a border town in Mexico. Just cheap and pirated shit everywhere.

I think last night was one of the only times I've seen the girlfriend completely trashed. :lol:

Shit was too funny.

I have a big mess to clean up though. :(

Why do my drawing pencils smell like the French onion soup brand of B.O.?

[quote name='Maklershed']The flea market near me is ridiculous as well. The first time I went and saw the video game table in the distance I got all giddy cause I was expecting awesome deals out the wazoo. Little did I realize the meth heads selling them are bitshit insane. They're selling used xbox 1 games for full retail price from when the xbox 1 was still around. So I'm talking about a USED copy of shit like Power Drome Racing for $49.99. I can't imagine who buys games there.[/quote]

Yeah, the one up here is the same. 75% of the sellers up here are pawn shops. They have their business cards sprinkled throughout their tables. Usually, nothing is priced, so you have to ask them about every little thing. When they are priced, they're just ridiculous.

Mak, if you ever find yourself in Scranton, there's a flea market at the drive in theater there. It's very easy to find and there's two guys who are always there and sell games super cheap. You can even talk them down. I remember a couple years back I got them to sell me Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 for $10.

Being broke sucks, but there haven't been many clearance sales that have been worthwhile this year. Plus, it's giving me a chance to work on my backlog a bit, which is something that never happens. :shock:

Fire Emblem might be up next.

I have Bioshock and The Godfather on my backlog. Even father back are The Last Express and Full Throttle. Those two have been on my backlog for a decade now. I'm pretty sure my computer wont even play them.

So I got TimeWarner and I want to get in on that free newshosting thing...I've never used Newshosting so I have no idea where to start...anyone care to help me out?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Where at? He needs a whippin', after a mod came in and save him in this thread.[/quote]

It's something call locking my own thread (check the tools option).

So what "Whippin" you talking about kid?

Shit, you did that? I like how you ran away. :baby:

Hey ITDEFX, do you know what the purpose of the LHC is? Because it's not searching for renewable energy. At all.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']So I got TimeWarner and I want to get in on that free newshosting thing...I've never used Newshosting so I have no idea where to start...anyone care to help me out?[/quote]

bewareee BEWARE of the TW capping system, soon to be in effect!

[quote name='tiredfornow']You mention his name and he posts in here. G-O A-W-A-Y!

Stupid Liquid. #-o
:lol:
[/QUOTE]

Sorry! #-o

[quote name='Temporaryscars']bewareee BEWARE of the TW capping system, soon to be in effect![/quote]

What the "capping system" and what can it mean to me?

[quote name='tiredfornow']You get that shit scanned yet, Bayxter?[/QUOTE]
My friend with the scanner won't be back until Monday, remembuh?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What the "capping system" and what can it mean to me?[/quote]

They're testing it out in Texas as we speak. Once it goes into effect everywhere (and sooner or later, it will) you'll pay anywhere between $29.99 for slow service at 768 kilobits per second and a 5-gigabyte monthly cap to $54.90 per month for fast downloads at 15 megabits per second and a 40-gigabyte cap.

As soon as this happens, I'm switching to Fios.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Nevermind...found step by step instructions. Does everyone use Outlook Express, or are there better apps out there to use?[/quote]Outlook is the da beez kneez.....:lol:

Outlook isn't a binary reader, you'd only get text posts with it.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']They're testing it out in Texas as we speak. Once it goes into effect everywhere (and sooner or later, it will) you'll pay anywhere between $29.99 for slow service at 768 kilobits per second and a 5-gigabyte monthly cap to $54.90 per month for fast downloads at 15 megabits per second and a 40-gigabyte cap.

As soon as this happens, I'm switching to Fios.[/quote]

Yeesh...that does suck.

So as far as newshosting goes...since I've never used it before and apparently my PC doesn't have Outlook Express...how would I go about using this free service?

I like how ITDEFX either ran away again or is furiously reading the Wikipedia article on the LHC. :cool:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']They're testing it out in Texas as we speak. Once it goes into effect everywhere (and sooner or later, it will) you'll pay anywhere between $29.99 for slow service at 768 kilobits per second and a 5-gigabyte monthly cap to $54.90 per month for fast downloads at 15 megabits per second and a 40-gigabyte cap.

As soon as this happens, I'm switching to Fios.[/QUOTE]

They're testing it in one town in bumfuck East Texas, actually. And they won't put it out into mass usage, because they know everyone would just switch to an uncapped provider.

[quote name='JolietJake']Outlook is the da beez kneez.....:lol:

Outlook isn't a binary reader, you'd only get text posts with it.[/quote]

Ok, thanks...where would I get a binary reader and are they free?

[quote name='Liquid 2']I like how ITDEFX either ran away again or is furiously reading the Wikipedia article on the LHC. :cool:

They're testing it in one town in bumfuck East Texas, actually. And they won't put it out into mass usage, because they know everyone would just switch to an uncapped provider.[/quote]

That's not what their PR department says. They already have pricing tiers and everything else planned out and they've already made it clear that they don't care if it pisses people off.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I like how ITDEFX either ran away again or is furiously reading the Wikipedia article on the LHC. :cool:

[/quote]

I like how Liquid 2 assumes so much about me that it drives him crazy.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back