This OTT is sponsored by Dodge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pissed at Gamestop, two days later and i still don't have my refund in my bank account. Wtf takes them so long?

[quote name='Rocko']ITDEFX searches his name hourly.
[/quote]

:rofl: x 10

only when the search function works that day ;)

[quote name='Brak']ITDEFX teaches America's children.

:rofl:[/quote]

Waits for the day Liquid and Brak's kid enters my classroom :) Oh it will be a good day indeed!

I just saw that Comcast Dark Knight commercial. I was :lol: at the little girl who walks in with the gas canister and asks "What is fear toxin?"

[quote name='ITDEFX']Waits for the day Liquid and Brak's kid enters my classroom :) Oh it will be a good day indeed![/QUOTE]
Liquid and I are gonna have a kid.

Reading over the past few GGTs, that Jer guy comes across as a major cunt.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Guess I might as well finish up my 360. :whistle2:|[/quote]

What do you mean "finish up your 360"?

(BTW, I'm digging Atlas Shrugged so far. When you read through it, did you envision art deco / Rapture whenever they discuss the buildings or landscape?)

Who is 'jer'?

Also, I named one of my Dodge cars about My Boy Bayxter.

I called it...

'The Bayxter'. Shit was slick BLACK. *whoosh whoosh* Shit is mun-nee. :cool:

Think I'm gonna take a film class for my last semester at Community college. After my AA is done I'm Transfering the fuck OUT!

[quote name='Moxio']Who is 'jer'?

Also, I named one of my Dodge cars about My Boy Bayxter.

I called it...

'The Bayxter'. Shit was slick BLACK. *whoosh whoosh* Shit is mun-nee. :cool:[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

That's funny, because I named mine "B-B-B-B-Bayxter!"

Also, someone tagged one of the blogs "B-B-B-B-Bayxter" the first day 2.0 dropped, which I thought was hilarious. :cool:

(I say that on Xbox LIVE, sometimes.)

So a neighbor found our dog last night. Neighbor had sister come pick it up. Sister gave it to her friend for safe keeping. Neighbor's sister's friend is our dog's groomer. So dog will be returning shortly.

[quote name='anomynous']so what happened in the GGT?

Somebody summarize it[/quote]

Jer shits in everyone's cereal, dark calls him out and jokingly tells him he's gonna come slap some sense into him, jer mod alerts the post, and then apparently two mods acting in unison (unbeknownst to each other) infract dark which silences him.

[quote name='ITDEFX']I like how Liquid 2 assumes so much about me that it drives him crazy.:cool:[/QUOTE]Hey ITDEFX, what are they doing at CERN with the LHC?

[quote name='Brak']ITDEFX teaches America's children.

:rofl:[/QUOTE]Ahahaha.

[quote name='Brak']Liquid and I are gonna have a kid.

[quote name='Maklershed']Jer shits in everyone's cereal, dark calls him out and jokingly tells him he's gonna come slap some sense into him, jer mod alerts the post, and then apparently two mods acting in unison (unbeknownst to each other) infract dark which silences him.[/QUOTE]

sounds about typical.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']So a neighbor found our dog last night. Neighbor had sister come pick it up. Sister gave it to her friend for safe keeping. Neighbor's sister's friend is our dog's groomer. So dog will be returning shortly.[/QUOTE]

What kind of dog?

[quote name='Maklershed']I was just wondering, what alias do you guys think InuFaye is posting under now?[/QUOTE]

jer7583

Nah, that guy seems to like the 360 too much.

fuck .. well, I guess if you haven't played MGS4 yet, don't look at the new GGT. Or go in the general gaming forum lest you see the new GGT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back