This OTT was not made by craven_fiend

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']The cone in the truck bed is another thing I don't understand.[/QUOTE]

I have driven in a truck with a cone in the bed. Baller as fuck.

You're like 30 pounds, Puma. Pot'll be out of your system in a week or two tops.
---
I wonder if ITDEFX's girlfriend beats on him daily for being an idiot.
She must be really fat with low self esteem.

[quote name='manthing']Puma does your family make watered-down Kool-Aid?[/QUOTE]

No. They drink a shit load of sweet tea though. Does your family make delicious Kool-Aid with all the flavors mixed together?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Have whoever buys you cigarettes get you a detox kit from a head shop, and drink a ton of water.[/QUOTE]

Small bible belt town mang, no headshop around here. My bud said he could pick me up some stuff from GNC that would clean me out quick, that the same thing? I am drinking a shitload of water though.

I've never been to a GNC, and probably never will. Look up whatever he suggests. When's your test?

----

I loved Tang when I was a young 'un.

[quote name='DarthPuma']No. They drink a shit load of sweet tea though. Does your family make delicious Kool-Aid with all the flavors mixed together?[/QUOTE]

Nope. I haven't enjoyed Kool-Aid since they got rid of the blue one that tasted like raspberry lemonade in the 80's. Maybe it was Bludini?

[quote name='Liquid 2']I've never been to a GNC, and probably never will. Look up whatever he suggests. When's your test?

[/QUOTE]

Oh, no test yet. I was just flipping my shit because everyone told me it took a month to detox and I didn't want to fuck around and have one of my applications get accepted and be screwed. If I'm really gonna be clean in a week or two like teef said, then I won't stress. Hell, my even blaze again this weekend in that case.

___
Manthing, I know I have had a powdered drink that is exactly as you just described. It wasn't Kool-Aid, and it was way too long ago for me to remember the name, but it fucking owned.
Kool-Aid with all the flavors mixed in and a shit load of sugar is the best. I used to love going to my ghetto friend's house because he always had 8 million gallons of that shit.

Pictures (Wombat safe spoilers):

Bob Marley at Universal CityWalk:
PICT6006.JPG
Black Swan:
PICT6007.JPG
The best place to go if you get busted for speeding, DUI, and/or drug charges:
PICT6010.JPG
View from VIP bar of the Magic running out of the Locker Room (The free food and booze was glorious):
PICT6018.JPG
View from our seats:
PICT6023.JPG

Also, manthing you were correct that NBA City is fucking lame.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I loved Tang when I was a young 'un.[/QUOTE]

Really? I didn't start diggin' chicks until 10th grade.

[quote name='flowery']Pictures (Wombat safe spoilers):

Bob Marley at Universal CityWalk:
PICT6006.JPG
[/QUOTE]

Didja eat at Marley's? The food wasn't good. And I was really surprised that the place was outside.

[quote name='flowery']Also, manthing you were correct that NBA City is fucking lame.[/QUOTE]

Didja get the WNBA chicken pasta? :rofl:

They have one of those up here, and I've never gone as it looks and smells shitty.

[quote name='manthing']Didja eat at Marley's? The food wasn't good. And I was really surprised that the place was outside.

Didja get the WNBA chicken pasta? :rofl:

They have one of those up here, and I've never gone as it looks and smells shitty.[/QUOTE]

Nah Marley's didn't open until 4PM and we were there at 1PM.

We walked in to the NBA City looked at the pathetic "shop" they had and walked right back out.

We ended up eating at Margaritaville. I would have rather not went to Universial anyways and saved the cab fare.

Put some warm-ups on and go jogging in the hot sun, puma. You'll either A) sweat it all out or B) suffer from heat exhaustion. But never mind the latter. Desperate times calls for desperate measures!

[quote name='flowery']Nah Marley's didn't open until 4PM and we were there at 1PM.

We walked in to the NBA City looked at the pathetic "shop" they had and walked right back out.

We ended up eating at Margaritaville. I would have rather not went to Universial anyways and saved the cab fare.[/QUOTE]

You should've gotten the 3 course lunch special at Emeril's

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Put some warm-ups on and go jogging in the hot sun, puma. You'll either A) sweat it all out or B) suffer from heat exhaustion. But never mind the latter. Desperate times calls for desperate measures![/QUOTE]

If only Puma would wear one of those tin foil track suits and die of heat exhaustion and I could find out where Jake is in Kentucky the world would be a better place.

[quote name='manthing']You should've gotten the 3 course lunch special at Emeril's[/QUOTE]

Shit man I could barely afford the $10 cuban sandwich at Jimmy Buffet's. My food and beer budget being only $110 bucks was the bad part of the trip.

I still have to salvage a few bucks for gas and beer when I go to Chicago on Thursday.

[quote name='flowery']If only Puma would wear one of those tin foil track suits and die of heat exhaustion and I could find out where Jake is in Kentucky the world would be a better place. [/QUOTE]

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6872272&postcount=365

Google shows he was at Murray State at 7 P.M. tonight. He's prpbably gone by now.

[quote name='flowery']Shit man I could barely afford the $10 cuban sandwich at Jimmy Buffet's. My food and beer budget being only $110 bucks was the bad part of the trip.
[/QUOTE]

Damn, my bad man.

This skating couple is doing their routine to LinkinPark...

:rofl:

[quote name='manthing']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6872272&postcount=365

Google shows he was at Murray State at 7 P.M. tonight. He's probably gone by now.

Damn, my bad man.[/QUOTE]

Oh fuck!!! That is where I went to college (bummer its a long 4 hours away from Lexington). That piece of shit. That means I lived relatively close to him all that time.

Edit: what the fuck was that LinkinPark skaters brother/sister? fucking weird.

Now this next skaters are using Requiem For A Dream? How is this an Olympic sport that deserves primetime NBC time slot.

[quote name='flowery']How is this an Olympic sport that deserves primetime NBC time slot.[/QUOTE]

I dunno. I'm still pist they didn't show the USA/Canada hockey game on free TV last night.

[quote name='munch']Sold my BH200 for $325 at Amazon.[/QUOTE]Does this mean that you're getting a Play Station 3 again? It doesn't suck now that it only does everything.[quote name='flowery']If only Puma would wear one of those tin foil track suits and die of heat exhaustion and I could find out where Jake is in Kentucky the world would be a better place.[/QUOTE]:shock:/:lol:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Does this mean that you're getting a Play Station 3 again? It doesn't suck now that it only does everything.:shock:/:lol:[/QUOTE]

I've actually thought about it. But with everything going on with my wife I'm just going to get one of those cheapo Blu Ray players that does Netflix and save the rest.

Stoneface, is it worth it to look for off-campus housing around UF or should I just go ahead and apply for housing there?

I don't think freshmen have to live on-campus. Either way, I'd kind of prefer to live on campus just for ease and convenience. This guy that I was planning on rooming with (not really a good friend, but better than chancing it with some random douchebag) really wants to look into off-campus apartments and shit, but from the few I've looked into it's just more expensive and less convenient. :|

Most places do make freshmen that aren't living at home live on campus. Either way, I'd live in the dorms for the first semester or two if I were you. It's generally cheaper and more convenient.

Edit: Way to say what I said in the same words right before I said it.

[quote name='Rocko']I don't think freshmen have to live on-campus. Either way, I'd kind of prefer to live on campus just for ease and convenience. This guy that I was planning on rooming with (not really a good friend, but better than chancing it with some random douchebag) really wants to look into off-campus apartments and shit, but from the few I've looked into it's just more expensive and less convenient. :|[/QUOTE]

I think it's harder to get financial aid to cover your housing costs if you're not living in dorms.
When I was @ school, they cut my financial aid package when I started living off campus, since the school was billing me for $5k less per semester. I lucked out in that I had a little bit of room with the numbers -- but it was close... I had to take out a private loan senior year, as the grants and FAFSA and such only covered my tuition -- I needed a 5k loan to pay for food and housing while off campus.

But hey, when living on campus is $5k/semester for cafeteria food and at least 1 roommate, I had my own room at my fraternity, with a chef, and party dues included for $2500. Such a better deal. :D

Yeah, while I am definitely moving out after this summer, I don't regret living on Campus for the first year and I would definitely do it again.

My exgirlfriend told me that she hated that she couldn't figure me out.

What does that meannnnnn?

[quote name='Brak']My exgirlfriend told me that she hated that she couldn't figure me out.

What does that meannnnnn?[/QUOTE]
She didn't approve of your 'noir' lifestyle...AKA you kept to yourself too much. That's my guess.

Brak, if you've learned anything from the OTT, it should be to never take relationship or parenting advice from the ignorant manchild. ;)

However, in this case it appears he's correct. God help us all.

[quote name='st0neface']I won't give you those CDs if you join a fraternity, Rocko.[/QUOTE]
Don't worry. Not even a consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back