This OTT was not made by craven_fiend

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']Did you fuck anybody's shit up, Chika?

I have some friends that play hockey (mostly roller), and they come out with some pretty big bruises and cuts sometimes.[/QUOTE]

I'm playing in the "D-league" which is seniors and beginners. My stepdad is on the team and most of the guys are older than him. There were a couple in their mid-to-late 40's. I was the youngest by 20 years. There's no checking or contact other than accidental. So no, I didn't fuck anyone up. I did have a couple of good plays, though. No goals for me, either.

One guy was yelling at the ref about someone "tripping" him and the ref was like "dude, for me to call tripping, you need to TRIP and fall, you didn't even TRIP" so he threw his stick and gloves across the ice at the ref and belly-flopped himself onto the ground :rofl:

[quote name='Chika']I'm playing in the "D-league" which is seniors and beginners. My stepdad is on the team and most of the guys are older than him. There were a couple in their mid-to-late 40's. I was the youngest by 20 years. There's no checking or contact other than accidental. So no, I didn't fuck anyone up. I did have a couple of good plays, though. No goals for me, either.

One guy was yelling at the ref about someone "tripping" him and the ref was like "dude, for me to call tripping, you need to TRIP and fall, you didn't even TRIP" so he threw his stick and gloves across the ice at the ref and belly-flopped himself onto the ground :rofl:[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Art is so stupid.[quote name='Chika']

One guy was yelling at the ref about someone "tripping" him and the ref was like "dude, for me to call tripping, you need to TRIP and fall, you didn't even TRIP" so he threw his stick and gloves across the ice at the ref and belly-flopped himself onto the ground :rofl:[/QUOTE]:lol:
---
I really need a haircut. I'm starting to look like a sexy, greasy monster.

I got to find a way to keep my bangs out of my face so I won't puss out on my mullet. If I get back into school it is totally on, but if I got to get a business job there will be no party in the back.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Something, Something Darkside :br: was definitely worth the $12[/QUOTE]

Picked it up along with Jennifer's Body and 500 Days of Summer. Target = :cool:

[quote name='TheRock88']Picked it up along with Jennifer's Body and 500 Days of Summer. Target = :cool:[/QUOTE]
Outside of ZD, is that movie WAS?

I had never heard that about the end of Teen Wolf where that extra did "the elephant dance." That shit is bananas, I must have seen that stupid movie half a dozen times and not noticed it.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I got to find a way to keep my bangs out of my face so I won't puss out on my mullet. If I get back into school it is totally on, but if I got to get a business job there will be no party in the back.[/QUOTE]

All you need to do is ask a girl for a little assistance. Use a TINY bit of hair gel on your towel-dry hair. Blow dry on low, with a diffuser if you have one, if you don't know what that is, don't worry about it.

Should've asked this guy that just walked by where he bought his "fuck bitches, get money" shirt.[quote name='CaseyRyback']I got to find a way to keep my bangs out of my face so I won't puss out on my mullet. If I get back into school it is totally on, but if I got to get a business job there will be no party in the back.[/QUOTE]You don't need a job. You NEED a mullet.

[quote name='TheRock88']I'm guessing ZD = Zooey Deschanel but what does WAS stand for?[/QUOTE]
Worth a shit.

That unedited "The Pro" banning video from that MW2 game is nice.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Worth a shit.[/QUOTE]

Oh.

Not sure, never seen it before but I plan to this week. If it's anything, when I was checking out, the cashier told me it was a really good movie and she'd think I'd like it.

[quote name='TheRock88']Oh.

Not sure, never seen it before but I plan to this week. If it's anything, when I was checking out, the cashier told me it was a really good movie and she'd think I'd like it.[/QUOTE]

Ahh, that seems to be the vibe I got from it. The reviews seem decent but IDK, seems like I could go either way with it.

[quote name='DT778']That's a terrible acronym.[/QUOTE]

Yep, right in there with WAG.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Ahh, that seems to be the vibe I got from it. The reviews seem decent but IDK, seems like I could go either way with it.

Yep, right in there with WAG.[/QUOTE]

Worth a ... gonad?

Where is the damn Research Lab in Fallout 3, Mothership Zeta? I'm in the Hangars and not having any luck finding it. Stupid Alien Archive Quest.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Ahh, that seems to be the vibe I got from it. The reviews seem decent but IDK, seems like I could go either way with it.

Yep, right in there with WAG.[/QUOTE]You're throwing too many acronyms at me and because I don't understand them I'm going to take em as disrespect. Watch your mouth and help me with this sale.

[quote name='DT778']You're throwing too many acronyms at me and because I don't understand them I'm going to take em as disrespect. Watch your mouth and help me with this sale.[/QUOTE]

Smart-Tech.jpg

Friday was the end of Week 17 or 18, I forgot, I lost count, but -3.4 more lbs for a total of -33lbs since October.

I think what I'd really like is a menu bar. A menu bar and a friendlier (ie, more firefox-ish) bookmark drop down button on the left hand side. Other than that, chrome is clean and more efficient.

Man, I got some trash that moved in next door to me.

I didn't say anything when he started parking his landscaping trucks in front of his house. Which violates county law.
I didn't say anything when he started letting his dog crap on my yard. Which is just plain rude.
I didn't even say anything when one of his buddies on NFC weekend parked in front of his house in a truck that looked like this...

draft_lens2309433module13803382photo_1233601194hillbilliestruck.JPG

And no shit, I'm not exaggerating. It had a refrigerator and a couch strapped to the back of the cab with bungie cord. I've nevers een anything like it except on the Beverly hillbillies.

But now he just put up a shed, in the front yard, next to my house! Even though there's a huge ass shed in the backyard. I can hear him through the walls in my living room when he's rummaging around in it.

He and I gonna have to have a talk, King of the Hill style.

[quote name='flowery']Well made it back home. Overall good time. Pictures later.[/QUOTE]

Hey Flowery, JJ is taking a trip to Kentucky. We need you to go find him, get picture you of giving a wedgie and then beating him up. I am pretty sure we would all toss in some money to help pay for travel costs. :cool:

Be sure to update us when you get your teeth kicked in, Admiral_Ackbar! :)

This reminds me, why do people wedge a pair of boots upside down in between their pickup truck's cab and bed, darthbudge/JolietJake/Casey?

[quote name='darthbudge']Hey Flowery, JJ is taking a trip to Kentucky. We need you to go find him, get picture you of giving a wedgie and then beating him up. I am pretty sure we would all toss in some money to help pay for travel costs. :cool:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tiredfornow']A wedgie? what are we.. 12? Kill that motherfucker, flowery. :shock:[/QUOTE]

REALLY? Give me exact details and both options will be completed.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Thanks, but I may have fucked up. Can't seem to find the entrance to the area and I've already blown up the thing in the Hangar, but not all 3. Guess I'm ignorant or missing the obvious "Hey douche, the entry is over here"[/QUOTE]The area is optional. So maybe you already passed up the chance to go there

"The vaguely-named Research Lab is an area of Mothership Zeta accessible via the Cargo Hold. It is unnecessary to visit the Research Lab to gain access to the Bridge and further the main questline. However, the area becomes inaccessible after leaving the Engineering Core and all chance of retrieving Captive Recordings towards the Alien Archivist goal will be permanently lost if not explored before the Space Walk. "

Guys I am wondering if you could help me out. There is this song that I simply cant remember and I need it for a video I am editing.

I want to say the name of the song is something like, The Colonel, The Captain, The (rank in the army)

Its about a Captain, that wakes up, shaves, puts on his uniform then request that all of his soldiers line up before him. He then tells them all to go home as he knows they will lose the battle before them and he doesnt want to their deaths has he has been for numerous deaths in the past. Of course the men stay in their positions and I am pretty sure that get killed at the end.....or actually I think they all leave and he gets killed.

I simply can not remember any actually lyrics or the name of the song or band. If anyone could help me I would be thankful.

[quote name='st0neface']I hope you went on an obscenity-laced tirade when the Magic shut shit down in the fourth.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that fourth quarter was fucking atrocious. How can LeBron have 21 at the half and then only have 3 fucking points.

It was still a fun time though. It was great to see CC Sabathia stand 10ft away from me at the bar. I had to control myself not to say something bad about the fucking Yankees though.

I did get to mumble my hatred for Duke while JJ Redick was walking out of the Locker Room.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Run him over with your Hemi![/QUOTE]

This can also be arranged. I just need to know where he will be.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Guys I am wondering if you could help me out. There is this song that I simply cant remember and I need it for a video I am editing.

I want to say the name of the song is something like, The Colonel, The Captain, The (rank in the army)

Its about a Captain, that wakes up, shaves, puts on his uniform then request that all of his soldiers line up before him. He then tells them all to go home as he knows they will lose the battle before them and he doesnt want to their deaths has he has been for numerous deaths in the past. Of course the men stay in their positions and I am pretty sure that get killed at the end.....or actually I think they all leave and he gets killed.

I simply can not remember any actually lyrics or the name of the song or band. If anyone could help me I would be thankful.[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3JjlkfX5Gk

Here you go.

[quote name='DT778']The area is optional. So maybe you already passed up the chance to go there

"The vaguely-named Research Lab is an area of Mothership Zeta accessible via the Cargo Hold. It is unnecessary to visit the Research Lab to gain access to the Bridge and further the main questline. However, the area becomes inaccessible after leaving the Engineering Core and all chance of retrieving Captive Recordings towards the Alien Archivist goal will be permanently lost if not explored before the Space Walk. "[/QUOTE]

Haven't gone on the Spacewalk yet, so there's hope. I'll also see if there is another save before I completed the area.

Thanks

[quote name='flowery']Well made it back home. Overall good time. Pictures later.[/QUOTE]

You might be home in time to hunt down Jake while he's checking out tutus in Kentucky!

So I'm pretty sure that my job at the radio station is now over. And it's going to be a couple weeks before I can pass a drug test if I can get my foot in the door at Hastings. fuck.

[quote name='Eviltude']Darksiders is easy and quick. I'm playing on Apocalyptic and have died once so far.[/QUOTE]To me it seems kinda slow for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back