Throw down the ONE game you own that you doubt *any* other CAG has!

[quote name='MrFixit66']i refuse to see what others have since its just too long, but im going to throw down two games and wait for others to tell me that they have those games. i have romance of the 3 kingdoms 2 for snes and tail of the sun for ps. word.[/quote]

I have Tail of the Sun.

[quote name='MrFixit66']i refuse to see what others have since its just too long, but im going to throw down two games and wait for others to tell me that they have those games. i have romance of the 3 kingdoms 2 for snes and tail of the sun for ps. word.[/quote]
Try Romance of the Three Kingdoms for the NES, also Genghis Kahn for the NES, both are american releases. Beat that!

Fun Thread...went through 30 pages

[quote name='Pijaibros']I don't deal with PC Games so I'm trumped there. Though I and everyone in my circle is very fond of Metal Wolf Chaos

Came with a rather nifty looking soundtrack disc.
mwcxboxtbxt3.jpg
[/quote]

I have the game...but not the soundtrack. Damn I'm envious

[quote name='m0rningbreakfast']Dragon Ball Z Butoden 2 for SFC[/quote]

I have 3 copies...2 complete 1 cart only

[quote name='sandrokstar']
However, when we're talking about CAGs i bet no one in this forum owns a copy of Steel Battalion[/quote]

uh...I own 6 copies. 1 of them is a line of contact beta kit.

hell...chacrana's seen pictures of a couple of them

[quote name='Moses144']I'd say Panzer Dragoon Saga because it goes for so much (or does it?), but I'm sure a few others have it. Because of that, I'll say the Xenogears Perfect Works, [/quote]

raises hands on both items

[quote name='Predator21281']Earthbound Zero, on a cart. Not a very good game really.[/quote]

I had that made for me as well.

[quote name='rywateska']General Chaos(Sega Genesis) (You can see the camo from this cart in the picutre I posted above.[/quote]

that game is so awesome...I should bust it out on the nomad

[quote name='Technique']
ZOMG SkYDiVInG ExTreeeeeeeeME!11!! TotALly RAD D00D!!....
Yeah, I bought it for $5 at that famous Circuit City sale in the summer like 2 years ago. It's still sealed...[/quote]

paid 3 bucks for it...wasn't a complete lost. I use it to trigger the memory card exploit on the ps2

[quote name='the3rdkey']Mario Tennis for the GBA!!! I am the only one in the world!!![/quote]

::slides copy under bed:: yes you are....yes you are.

[quote name='looploop']My entry, Remote Control Dandy: the Japan-only PS1 precursor to Robot Alchemic Drive. I tried a demo of it via Playstation Underground, and picked it up while staying in Japan for a while. Great game, though running after your giant robot got a bit tedious toward the end.
[/quote]

I gots that...after I checked out R.A.D. fun game.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Beat This!

Rakugaki Showtime for Playstation =D

It's like power stone, but it's cartoon like and hella fun =)

It also came out on the dreamcast[/quote]

damn you...I'm still hunting for that...it came out for the DC?

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']I'll 1-up you. I got Tobal 2.[/quote]

I got 1 and 2

[quote name='oldschoolgoth']I have Irritating Stick for the PS1...The real question is who actually wanted it....[/quote]

spent 10 bucks on it...why? no clue.

My contributions off the top of my head...

Japanese
UFO Kamen Yakisoban
Segata Sanshirou Shinkenyugi
technically anything for the 64dd
Double S.T.E.A.L. (sequel to Wreckless, wasn't released in the states)
Hyakujuu Sentai GaoRanger
Ninpu Sentai Hurricanger

European
Doshin the Giant

American
Britney's Dance Beat

[quote name='LXL_Guy']Anybody else have the .hack//G.U. Rebirth Special Edition?[/quote]

just sold a sealed copy of that for 80

[quote name='Oswald9599']POPEYE game & watch, laptop version

pg-74.jpg

eat spinach fight bluto, awesome fun and quite rare. It was given to me for my 5th birthday and I have it to this day.[/quote]

good god other people have that too! although on my unit the "solar panel" thing is slightly dented in...but I still love it.

[quote name='tangytangerine']Swat Kats: The Radical Squadron for SNES.[/quote]

my only regret...my copy is cart only.

[quote name='necrojustice']Dragon's Curse for TG-16...........[/QUOTE]
Had that, enjoyed it. Isn't it like identical to some Wonder Boy game on Master System? BTW, it's available for Wii's VC now, but I haven't re-purchased it.

[quote name='Vendetta']T&C Surf Designs for the NES[/QUOTE]
I've owned a few copies of these. Think I still have one somewhere. The skating is great, but I never got the hang of the surfing. It seemed really arbitrary: Just try to stay up for a while unit the goal appears. Maybe if I played it now I'd do better.

for those who have metal wolf chaos, did you mod your xbox to play imports or did you have a japanese xbox? i always wanted that game to come out over here just because it has B-movie awesomeness written all over it.

[quote name='Apossum']Wik Fable of Souls.

best XBL game no one has ever played.[/QUOTE]
Played it a little for a story I was writing on early XBLA games. Didn't do much for me, but I could see someone digging it with more time spent. Reminded me a little of Oddworld: Abe's Oddyssee.

[quote name='ViolentLee']Played it a little for a story I was writing on early XBLA games. Didn't do much for me, but I could see someone digging it with more time spent. Reminded me a little of Oddworld: Abe's Oddyssee.[/QUOTE]

yeah, you have to play about 10 missions to get past the beginner puzzles, then it starts getting fun. there are some bonus stages and special missions that are a blast too.

I guess the main character is kinda oddworld-ish looking..

Sup DBZ Super Butoden 2 buddies.

THough I'm pretty sure other CAGs own them, I have a mint-in-box copy of Beat 'Em & Eat 'Em (whyyy), and a full ver beta of Guilty Gear Asuka.

(also,though this only applies for the next day or two, Guitar Hero: Rocks the 80's. )

[quote name='triforcer']for those who have metal wolf chaos, did you mod your xbox to play imports or did you have a japanese xbox? i always wanted that game to come out over here just because it has B-movie awesomeness written all over it.[/quote]

modded my xbox

[quote name='LXL_Guy']I have it.

How about 'Creatures' for Playstation?[/quote]

HA! You're not the only one collecting shitty games. I got Creatures - Raised in Space.

Yeah, they're imports...

but I don't think anyone has mentioned:

Pulseman
Sailor Moon (Megadrive)
Sailor Moon S Jougai Rantou (Super Famicom)

and...

Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland! (Euro version)

to whoever mentioned it - I have Tingle's Balloon Fight too. It's fun.

Biohazard Gun Survivor for the Ps1 (jp import)

biohazardgunsurvivorfrontx2mi.jpg

it was the first mediocre/bad ps1 game. i remember buying it from a U.S. online retailer for a bargain price of $62.99 (it was the most expensive game i bought at that time). another reason i bought it was because the RE Survivor version in the U.S. does not have Guncon support, while the JP version did. i still have it to this day and barely played it.

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']Anyone else have Spider-Man: Lethal Foes for the SNES? Mine's cart only but here's the box art:

571254_9322_front.jpg

In one of the wierdest moves in video game history a Spider-Man game gets released in Japan only. And the game is actually decent. I'm guessing it's got something to do with legeal rights and all the jazz.[/QUOTE]

That looks bad-ass!

I've gotta keep my eye out for that next time I'm cruising the used game shops in Osaka/Tokyo!

Some other things I've acquired lately:

-BS Satellaview for Super Famicom (boxed)
-MGS: Twin Snakes LE Gamecube w/LE Twin Snakes and the original Metal Gear on its own Gamecube disc

I'll give this a shot I suppose.

836muew.jpg

[size=+1]IRON MAIDEN - ED HUNTER[/size]
Greatest Hits Album & Horribly Mind-Numbing and Terrible FPS - ALL IN ONE!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Hunter

I actually played through to the second-to-last level before I just couldn't take it anymore, and never played it again. This game makes Revolution X look like Bioshock.

[quote name='KaneRobot']I'll give this a shot I suppose.

836muew.jpg

[size=+1]IRON MAIDEN - ED HUNTER[/size]
Greatest Hits Album & Horribly Mind-Numbing and Terrible FPS - ALL IN ONE!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Hunter

I actually played through to the second-to-last level before I just couldn't take it anymore, and never played it again. This game makes Revolution X look like Bioshock.[/QUOTE]

True , I have it too .

[quote name='Gameboy415']That looks bad-ass!

I've gotta keep my eye out for that next time I'm cruising the used game shops in Osaka/Tokyo![/QUOTE]

I picked mine up in one of those "Geo" stores in Tokyo. I never even see the game listed on eBay so I have no clue how much this game goes for.

I read through all 40 goddamned pages to have my soul crushed that other people have Great Greed for the Game Boy. But nobody else mentioned they also have the box and instructions, so I'll keep a little bit of my smile knowing that...

Some other games I saw listed that other people didn't shoot down:

Doshin the Giant (GameCube) - Had my buddy in Holland sent this baby to me.
Tingle's Balloon Fight (DS) - Yeah, somebody else shot it down, but I have it too. Cool little game...
Shantae (Game Boy Color) - I've owned this game three times. First two were kept by girlfriends (complete copies too) and the one I have now is cart only. This is the first big title my buddy did the music for so I had to have it. He went on to do the music for Legend of Kay (PS2) and Contra 4.
Monster Party (NES) - What the hell? Nobody else has this?? I thought this was common....
Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters (Game Boy) - I remember buying this at a Sam's Club way back when it was brand new... Lost it a while later but it's back in my possession. Love this one...
Mr. Driller Drill Land (GameCube) - First import I ever got for my Cube right after I got my region flip switch installed. Good times, though I couldn't understand shit...

Anyways, since Great Greed was taken away from me, my only contributions are:
Game & Watch Collection (DS) - I'm sure others have this... If you have Tingle's Balloon Fight, you should have this one too.
iS: internal Section (PSX) - Remember seeing this in PSM (I think) a long time ago and it was nicknamed The Devil's Kaleidoscope. I wanted it to come to America so bad because you could let the game load and then play the shooting stages (with seizure inducing backgrounds!) to whatever CD you wanted and the stage would adapt to the music. I searched for YEARS to find an import and a while after giving up I saw a low Buy it Now that sealed the deal for me. Anybody else have this sumbitch?

Also, to the person who mentioned Kameo for Xbox, can you share some details on the game?? Is there a way to download this to check it out on my modBox?

[quote name='JoeCamNet']
Tingle's Balloon Fight (DS)
Shantae (Game Boy Color)
Monster Party (NES)
Mr. Driller Drill Land (GameCube)
Game & Watch Collection (DS)
[/QUOTE]

I have all of these too, ALL with boxes and instructions. :D

Also, good call on iS: internal Section!
I had COMPLETELY forgotten about that game!!
I've gotta try to track down a copy now.

[quote name='menewbe']not sure if its been posted before but I got Rising Zan: The Samurai Gunman for PSX[/QUOTE]

Got it. :razz:

Picked up a copy of iS: internal section today! CIB, with spine card for only 200 yen! :D
I also got a weird Konami PS1 game called "Goo! Goo! Soundy" that lets you put in your own music CDs and play DDR using your own music! :shock:
(also only 200 yen :D )

Also, not sure if I mentioned it before, but does anyone else have a CIB Sattellaview add-on for Super Famicom?? :D

[quote name='Gameboy415']Picked up a copy of iS: internal section today! CIB, with spine card for only 200 yen! :D[/quote]

You son of a bitch. My only feelings of joy and meaningfullness in life have been shattered by you.
*cries in a corner*

:D

Here's my meager attempts.

Winning Post for Sega Saturn. It's a hose racing sim. Bought it for a buck.
Revengers of Vengeance, a fighting game for Sega CD. Probably sucks now, but I played the hell out of it.
Spin Jam, some budget PS1 puzzle game.
Destrega, PS1 fighting game. Love this game. Played it with a friend for hours on end.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Destrega, PS1 fighting game. Love this game. Played it with a friend for hours on end.[/QUOTE]

I have that one. I rented it back when it first came out and a friend and I played it late into the night. I bought it at GameStop a little while back, but I haven't played it since that time I rented it.

oh shyt Arcade America?!?!

Arcade America! the best game in the univerrrrrrrrrse~!!

coming to stores in November! grrrrrrrrr~~!!!!

Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters (Game Boy) - I remember buying this at a Sam's Club way back when it was brand new... Lost it a while later but it's back in my possession. Love this one...

i actually have that game, found it at my old job one day after school

bread's done
Back