ThunderChunky62's Group Lowball of Awesome Awesomeness. OVER!

oh-no-you-didnt-27.jpg

spyro- $3

dark souls guide - $6

Updated OP with those paid and sent rest invoices. Will go out and purchase shipping materials tomorrow and hopefully get some out as well.

Will keep everyone updated

Recently switched jobs and looking for some extra cash while I get adjusted to the new job. So looking through my stuff and decided to get rid if stuff.

Anyone interested in steelbooks? I also gave some figures I could part with. Maybe some power rangers shirts too if people would like.

Recently switched jobs and looking for some extra cash while I get adjusted to the new job. So looking through my stuff and decided to get rid if stuff.

Anyone interested in steelbooks? I also gave some figures I could part with. Maybe some power rangers shirts too if people would like.
How's aboot sum gamez?

I have some games.

I have something like an anime DVD and might be able to add more. Maybe some Blu Rays too.

Plus games.

I've always partnered with someone for lowballs. If ThunderChucky or anyone else wants to start one, I'm interested.
The more the better.
However, I have never ran a group lowball but would be willing to try.

The more the better.
However, I have never ran a group lowball but would be willing to try.
It's not too hard to do, just have a bit more work with keeping track of items to do. But with an additional member like cage to the group, it would not be that much work (he is quite competent).

I would offer to throw some stuff in for fun, but I may have a "fund my wedding please" lowball soon and don't want to take away from your potential action.

Good luck! I will be here!

bread's done
Back